The God Complex

Story Info
Fantasy a magical ring all players are over eighteen.
5.4k words
4.11
20.9k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Robert Newton sat at the back of the Grade Twelve classroom, staring out the window, with his Waverly dark hair and glasses--daydreaming about his half-sister, Samantha--running his hands through his greasy, slick hair, not really listening to his teacher, Mrs. Williams.

"Robert, what was I saying?" she asked, pointing a finger at him.

"Err, sorry, Mrs. Williams, I was thinking of something I needed to do later," he said quietly, nearly muttering the words, his face turning red and blushing like a beetroot.

"Haha, Robert is stupid, and fancies the teacher." He was being tormented by his classmates; including the twins, Sarah and Louise. He had known them since nursery; their mom, Lisa, was his mom's best friend, and they lived on the same street, just a few houses down.

The twins were whispering about him behind his back. Their long, permed ginger hair fell to their buttocks over the hoodies and denim jeans both wore, with their thigh-high boots. He thought what bitches they were, as he carried on working.

He threw them a look through with his scowling eyes; they used to be good friends 'til they came to Bartle Cove High. They seemed to change overnight into total little brats, he thought if their dad was still around, he would have given them both a good spanking.

That afternoon, he was walking home by himself, always the loner; taking a quick route through the park, leading to the gate at the end of his street, past the twins' house. It was a nice afternoon, the sun was out, with a slight wind in the air. His mom, Molly, was working from home.

"Hi mum," he called out, smiling, coming through the door leaving his school bag at the bottom of the stairs, hanging his jacket on the banister, as he headed to the kitchen.

"Hi, honey. There's a letter for you," she answered, looking up from her laptop, pointing to the breakfast bar with her small fingers.

"Thanks. What we got for tea?" he asked, staring at his mom's large, engorged milky breasts under her lace bra, which could be seen through her shirt.

"Take away, about seven, okay?" As she looked up, she nearly caught him staring, but he turned and picked up the envelope, and put it in his jeans pocket.

"Yeah, perfect," as he headed upstairs with the letter. As he passed Samantha's room, her door ajar, he heard her arguing with her boyfriend, William, the twins' older brother, on PlayStation 4.

"YO, FUCK OFF, CREEP!" she shouted from behind her door. Robert had nicknamed William, 'Ginger pubes'. He hated it. It made Robert smile with a smirk, and he let out a giggle to himself, as he slammed his bedroom door at the end of hall landing.

Falling back onto his double bed, his head hit the pillows, right before his mind wandered away in a daydream. The voice of Samantha, with her short red hair, talking dirty to him, as he fucked her sweet peach buttocks.

"That's it. Take me in my arse. Bend me over and use me, Robert." Samantha cooed, begging to be fucked by her little brother. Robert dropped to his knees to lick her juice from her shaven pussy, before bending her over, and taking her from behind.

His dream, it was so vivid, he jizzed in his jeans. 'Damn, that was good,' he thought to himself, stripping off his clothes; putting them in the laundry basket at the side of his bed. He grabbed his jogging pants and a purple hoodie; gave his glasses a quick clean, then slid them on, and headed downstairs.

His mom was talking to Lisa about work stuff; they worked at the same firm. Lisa had long, jet-black hair, with a single red stripe through it. "Oh, dinner will be here in a few minutes, Robbie." She smiled at Robbie.

"Okay. Mum, do you want me to set the table?"

"No, honey, I will do that. You just sit." He pulled a chair out at the table and sat down, his eyes fixed on his mom's large rack jiggling under her work blouse, teasing a black-lace bra. Lisa was wearing similar attire, and her rack was even bigger than his mom's.

"Have you opened the letter yet, Rob?" Molly asked, laying down the plates, snapping Robert back to reality.

"No, not yet, mum. I'll do it after dinner; I am starved, mum," he said, as he poured himself a Dr. Pepper.

"You staying, Lisa?" Molly asked.

"No, I need to get back. The twins are going out tonight, so I need to see them before they go." As she got up and left, he watched Lisa wiggle her nice butt, as she passed him.

"Samantha, dinner!" Molly shouted. Two minutes later, he could hear her coming down the stairs wearing her unicorn onesie and dragging her feet.

"Okay, mom, I am here," announced Samantha, as she flounced in and took a seat opposite Robert.

He could see she was not wearing a bra, as he could make out the outline of her thick nipples trying to rip through her thin onesie, Robert could not help but stare. Trying not to bring attention to himself, he stuffed a slice of pizza into his mouth.

After dinner, Robert headed back upstairs to his room. As he entered, he heard a strange sound, like humming, and it was clearly coming from the letter on his bedside table. So, he picked it up. He could feel something vibrating through the envelope; it seemed to glow, somehow.

It was calling to him. He could feel something in the envelope with this thick fingers before he ripped the envelope open, and a gold ring fell out. He looked at it, rubbing his head.

A voice in his head said, "Put the ring on; it belongs to you now." He reached out slowly, before he placed it on his right middle finger. A purple mist came from the ring, seeming to wrap around Robert, as he fell back onto his bed.

The mist was changing his body, making it more muscular and slightly taller--even enlarging his cock. It made him sweat. He could feel the power surge in through him, making him dream about having sex with his mom and half-sister, Samantha.

His mom and half-sister were having sex dreams about Robert, too. His mom was dreaming about her sexy son pounding away in her pussy, making it nice and wet. She knew it was wrong, but it seemed right; it was calling her, if only in a dream. She wriggled and writhed on her bed, spooning herself, moaning.

"Mmm... That's the spot, Robbie. Take your dirty mommy," she moaned, as she had a hand between her thighs, teasing her moist pussy with a finger. She grabbed the duvet cover, as her head rocked from side to side, her eyes rolled back. "Yes, make mom your fucking whore, baby."

She imagined Robert fucking her on all fours, squeezing her thirty-four double-G breasts, while spooning herself to a loud orgasm. "Aaaahhhh, take your mother like a whore," she muttered, biting her bottom lip. Then, she collapsed into a deep sleep.

Samantha had had the same dream, and they both woke up with dirty, cum-stained panties. At breakfast, Robert was still asleep in his room. He woke up a few hours later, put his glasses on, but they made his eyes hurt more. He thought the ring had been a dream.

Then the voice in his head started. "We are Nano gods; we have bonded with your brainwaves. You have the ability to control and transform anyone or anything. So powerful, you will be able to rewrite other brainwaves, giving you complete control over anyone you wish."

He fell back on his bed; he felt his head tingle for a brief moment. His mind was full of bright colours. "Whoa, I must be dreaming."

Looking in the mirror, it was him, but taller, with piercing brown eyes, and a chiseled chin. And his hair was short, and he even had a bit of designer stubble. He headed downstairs to the kitchen. His mind tingled; he could hear voices in his head again, except it was his mom and Lisa.

His mom, sitting opposite Lisa, who was wearing tight, black jogging pants and a baggy purple jumper. Molly wore a white T-shirt with a flower pattern on it and skin-tight blue jeans. Her hair was red like Samantha's, except fuzzy and shoulder length, and she was wearing it up in a bun.

He just thought that they looked hot. They had no idea that Robert could read their minds. He picked something up in his mom's thoughts--he could not believe that she was having sex dreams about him. He sat down beside her.

"Mum, we need to talk about something later."

She turned and looked at him sternly then broke into a smile. "Okay, honey. Are you sure you want to talk to me, and not your dad? He is home tomorrow morning," she said softly, as she was doing the washing up.

"No, mum, needs to be you." He turned to Lisa, and she was having thoughts about him, too. He could not believe what was happening to him, as he pondered what he could do with this power over people; it could be endless.

"You look different without your glasses, Rob," Lisa said, looking into his brown eyes. She licked her pouting lips, then got up and came over to Robert, and whispered, "l know you want to; just say it--and I will FUCK you here."

He grinned at himself. He had her where he wanted her, his hands slipped around Lisa's waist, as he kissed her neck, then his hands worked up to her breasts. Putting his hands inside her shirt, he spooned her heavy breasts. "Mum, tell me the truth. Would you like me to FUCK you and Lisa right now?"

Molly looked totally shocked. "What are you doing to her?"

"Just doing what you have been doing behind my back, mum." he said, commandingly.

"How do you know what we have been doing?"

He just looked at them both; they could not refuse, except to nod. The Nanos were working. "Then, let's go upstairs and have some fun." They each grabbed a hand and led Robert to his bedroom.

"Let your hair down, mum, and strip down to your bra and panties," he ordered. "And you, Lisa, come over here and kneel between my legs."

She could do nothing else but obey him. She had secretly fancied him for a while, so she was very pliant, as he unzipped his jeans and dropped his black boxers. She just looked at his cock as if in a trance. It was a mile longer than any she had seen before; thick and veiny, about twelve inches, with pre-cum running down his helmet. She took him right into her mouth; gagging and drooling excessively, licking it like she loved the taste.

"Mum, do like Lisa is doing, servicing your son's cock," he said, grappling Lisa, and forcing her deeper on his huge pole.

Molly smiled, and came over, kneeled down, and whispered, "Can I taste his lovely cock?"

Lisa popped it out her mouth--and his own mother--began sucking and drooling. As Lisa stuck out her tongue, she started licking his balls which were the size of large oranges. Robert put his hands on both their heads. The women loved the earthy smell and salty taste, making them both moan. Lisa felt his balls contracting, and he came deeply into Molly's mouth; she swallowed every drop.

Then, Robert said to Lisa, "Taste my cum from her lips."

She started licking Molly's lips clean, and then they started a long, lingering French kiss, their tongues dueled, swapping cum into each other's open mouth.

Molly got up, and straddled him; her big, jiggling breasts swung, as she pushed firmly onto Robert's hard twelve-inch cock, enjoying the feeling of power between her legs.

"Harder, mum. I need to cum in your pussy." Robert grunted, "That's it, mummy," as he slammed his cock harder, both breathing heavily. "Hmmm."

Molly was trembling, ready to cum, panting for more. She felt is cock twitch, he exploded, and Molly felt every drop; it seemed like it was never ending. Rolling down her face, sweat dripped onto her engorged, milky breasts.

Lisa watched the scene from the end of bed, playing and spooning herself as she writhed, building an orgasm, surging between her thighs, until she sighed, "That's the spot, mmmm," as she exploded and squirted all over her hands, and left a small pool of cum on the bed.

Molly crawled over and started to lick Lisa's juices from the bed sheets. "Yummy, you taste so good, Lisa, mmm," she said, lapping away quite contented, like a total whore for her son, Robert.

Robert lay on the bed, watching his mom get dressed. "So, what are we going to do about dad?" he asked, with a smirk on his face, watching his mom's naked body; licking his lips as he got up and kissed her naked back.

"Mmmm, that's nice. We will think of something, Robbie," she replied, smiling at him with her crow-faced, pure-blue eyes, as she headed to the shower. He watched his mom strut nude to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Once in the shower, wet from the hot spray, she ran her hands over her large engorged JJ-cup breasts, massaging her dusky areolas and nipples with her fingers, making her writhe and tingle between her wide thighs. She lifted her right breast to her mouth, and started to suckle on her own nipple, thinking about her son's cock--she would do anything for her son.

The Nanos were always talking to Robert in his thoughts; they could do almost anything for him. He just had to think it; he just had to think something, to make it happen.

Dale MacCall was a banker, and Lisa's husband. He had no idea that his wife was having sex with Robert, behind his back every day. The small, stocky, bald-headed, and thick-glass bespectacled man, was driving home for the weekend, his suitcase on the back seat. Arriving in the driveway, he parked, switched off the engine, and headed to the front door. It swung open with Sarah and Louise bouncing out, hugging their dad tightly.

As they headed into the house, Lisa was in the living room watching TV. "Hi, honey. How was work? Do you want me to pour you a drink, babes?" not even looking up at her husband's face.

Dale just nodded and said, "I'm going for a shower; be down in half an hour." He headed upstairs.

"Okay, babes." She smiled and got up to fetch a glass of wine for her husband. She felt guilty about sleeping with her best friend's, son. She just wanted to have sex all the time, even daydreaming about it--her panties were getting wet thinking about it.

He was upstairs as she heard the shower on; the twins were in their room watching television, she could hear them talking about school or something. Her hands slowly unzipped her tight jeans, slowly pulled them down, and her panties to the side. She teased her pussy with her middle finger, making her tingle, and moan Robert's name. She loved Dale, but she wanted to be Robert's bitch.

Dale came down to the kitchen, his towel wrapped around his fat, piggy belly; he approached from behind her back, and began kissing her neck. He pulled his towel off, standing behind his wife.

"Mmmmm. That feels nice, babe."

As his hands rested on her hips, he kissed down her shoulders, unclasped her bra under her top, and whispered, "I got a surprise for you, my sexy fuzzyball." He took her by the hands and led her through to the living room; the blinds and curtains were drawn.

She knew he wanted sex, but she did not want him. "Sorry, honey. I am on my bad week, but I will suck you," she offered, as she kneeled in front of him. She took out his cock; it seemed so small to her now, after being compared to Robert's. She slurped up and down, and he came within minutes of starting--a little spittle of cum. She was disappointed.

He headed upstairs to the bathroom to clean up, not saying a word, to get dressed. Placing his glasses on the bedside table, he slipped on his grey joggers and a white T-shirt, and headed back down. Lisa was on the phone with Molly, talking about a dinner date this weekend with the two families. Lisa's William was a banker, the same as Dale, and was dating Samantha, Molly's oldest child.

"Honey, you want to go to the Newtons' for lunch on Sunday?" she asked Dale, while she was on the phone.

He sat down with a Budweiser in his hand, to watch the football game. "Yeah, that sounds good. Is J.C. going to be there?" came the reply, as he opened the bottle and took a swig. Dale and J.C were lovers behind their wives' backs, and normally, when they went drinking, they would end up at gay bars and hotels for their fun times.

"Is J.C. going to be home? Dale would like a catch up," she asked, as she thought about what would happen, if they knew what Molly and she were up to behind their husbands' backs. She put the phone down, and faced Dale with a grin. "Yes, J.C. is back home tonight, so he will be there."

Dale did not say a word, and pulled his laptop out. He worked on some accounts, while watching the television, his eyes glued to the screen.

Lisa was feeling empty inside; she loved her husband, but craved Robert like a drug. She could not wait for him to leave again on Monday morning. As she slept beside Dale that night, she wished she was in Robert's arms, making her feel like a real woman. She would do anything that Robert asked of her. She was thinking about it all the time.

Molly was waiting for her husband. J.C. Newton was a trucker, so he was on the road a lot, all around Europe. It was good money, but he was hardly ever home. J.C. was his nickname, as John Christian was his given name. He was a tall, rugged man, very handsome, with dark hair and greyish, hunter's eyes. Robert was his father's double. She cleaned the house, making the beds, vacuuming, and dusting, while listening to music with her earbuds in.

Sitting in his room, Robert was watching something on his phone. The Nanos were telling him, "You can have anything you desire. We can do anything you want." He thought maybe to have Dale give him his savings, and make Dale watch his wife fuck him in front of her weasel husband; with Dale's precious twins becoming his whores, fucking him, making him money. "Yes we can make it happen, if you want." Robert sat on the end of the bed, his head tingled.

"Okay, make my dad disappear after this weekend. And find a bigger house for me and my new women." This head tingle was a bit longer than usual, he fell back on his bed.

Lying on his duvet, he looked over the naked Playboy centerfolds, his body twitching, his large cock painful--he needed to toss one out. His mom was in bed sleeping, so he put his hands in his pants, teasing and pulling his hard pole, releasing a bit of pressure for him to get to sleep.

The next day was Saturday, and his dad was already home. He was sitting in the living room, with a mug of coffee. "Hi champ. Jeez, you got tall." His dad stood, putting his mug on a coaster on the table, and moved to stand beside him.

Robert was taller than his father. "Wow, you really stretched, buddy." He smiled, making Robert blush. "Right, going for a hot bath, then going to pop out and see Dale for a pint."As he got up, he gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, and slapped her bum, on the way upstairs. Molly turned around and smiled.

When his dad was out of sight, Molly came over and whispered in Robert's ear, "He is not as good as you." She gave him a lingering, long kiss. Robert grabbed the back of her head, a handful of fuzzy, ginger hair, and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth.

She moaned, "Mmmmm, you are such a bad boy." As she pulled away, her hand lightly brushed his cock, giving him a wink, and licking her lips. She was wearing red lipstick. And she smelled amazing, like flowers on a sunny day.

"Will dad be away all afternoon, mum?" he asked, with a twinkle in his eyes, watching his mom in a skin-tight red dress and hose.

She looked at him. "No, honey, he will be back to watch rugby with his mates in a few hours." For about twenty minutes, she was down on her knees, slurping and licking his cock. She was like a woman possessed, as she hummed with Robert's cock deep in her throat, drooling excessively, licking all of his pre-cum. Then, deepthroating and gagging. She gently massaged his large balls, cradling them in her tiny hands. He grabbed her hair, and pushed deeper, as he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed the lot...

That night, Robert went to bed early, and heard thumping in his parents' room, his dad grunting and moaning. He thought to himself, 'Lucky fucker.' He fell asleep, dreaming about what he was going to do tomorrow night, twitching and tossing, talking to the Nanos in his head...

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers
12