The God Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning.

Robert got up and went to bathroom for a shower; his brain tingled, he was picking up his dad's thoughts. His dad was having erotic dreams about Dale. Robert ran to the toilet to be sick with that thought; he could not let on that he knew. Not yet, anyhow.

He could use this as a way to rid both of them; then, there would be no stopping Robert, he could do whatever he wanted. As he thought up a vile idea, he giggled to himself. He heard Samantha moaning, and thought she was masturbating; he was going to take a quick look, but then, he heard his dad get out of bed. So, he just went for his shower. He turned the shower on, soon, hot water was running through his wiry, black hair, and down his now-ripped, muscular body. Soaping his cock, he gave it a quick pull, before checking himself. As he got out of the shower, his dad entered.

"Don't you knock, dad?" He grabbed a towel and wrapped himself up quickly, so his father could not see his private parts.

"Sorry, Rob. Did not want to scare you. We need to talk tonight about something, okay."

"Yeah, dad, I think I know what it's about." And smiled at his dad, giving him a quick hug as he passed by, to go back to his room. He thought, "You old bastard, I am screwing your wife's arse." He giggled to himself. "You will be changed forever tonight," Robert thought, "Okay, Nanos get to work. You have my permission to rebuild."

"Thank you, Master Robert. We will start." He felt his whole body surging with energy, through his muscles like small electric pulses, which he felt leave through him, towards his dad. His dad stopped and turned around and left out the front door, heading towards Lisa and Dale's. He had made his father want Dale's cock.

Robert thought, "What a faggot," to himself, then, "Mum, I need your help."

"Sure, honey. I will be there in a minute. Where's your father?"

"I saw him leave a few minutes ago, mum," he smiled to himself.

He thought his mom looked so nice, her skin was glowing and her face looked five years younger. He thought the Nanos were making magic happen, as he headed to get ready for Sunday lunch. He thought this would be really interesting.

"Mum, I hate wearing a suit and tie." he said, tugging at his tie.

"Well, it's a big occasion for Samantha and William," she whispered in his ear, adjusting his tie, and then stood back to admire her son, he was looking so handsome and clean cut. "You look so cute," she blushed, giving him a tight squeeze, and a kiss on the cheek.

Lisa was wearing a nice black-lace dress, which showed off her curves, perfectly molding her large bosoms with plenty of cleavage to the outline of her lacy 44GG push-up bra. She was getting ready for lunch at her neighbors', the Newtons. Her son, William, his freckled pale complexion, in his dark-purple suit, was sitting down in the living room, waiting for his mom and sisters to get ready; his dad was drinking a cup of coffee at the kitchen table, as the doorbell rang.

"Could you get the door, Will, please," Dale asked, while taking a drink with a yawn.

"Late night, dad? You need to rest now and then," replied William, as he opened the door. He could not believe what he saw--Samantha's dad, J.C., standing there, with just a bathrobe tied around his waist, and nothing else.

"Er, dad, I think you should get it." He went to the kitchen to get his dad, who was drinking his coffee, his face stubble showing a twelve o'clock shadow.

"Okay, William. Who is it?" Dale wondered, as he got up, with his fat, lard belly, and just wearing his boxers and a purple dressing gown. "Okay pal, I am coming." He headed towards the door, his belly bouncing as he marched towards the door. His jaw dropped.

It was his friend with just a small towel wrapped around his waist.

"J.C., you okay?"

"Yes. I need to be with you now." He was looking at Dale with lust in his eyes.

Dale had always been bi, but had never let anyone know. He had always been attracted to J.C., and he had a hard-on. "Right. I'll deal with him, you make sure everyone is ready for lunch," he said, as he closed the door after himself.

J.C grabbed him, and passionately gave him a kiss. "I need you, Dale; your sweet lips on my cock."

Dale was shocked for a moment, and then kissed him back. "Yes, but not here. Later, after lunch, we can slip away from here."

J.C. just nodded, and went back home; everyone was staring at him, walking down the street with only a towel. The Nanos were working on Robert's plan, and it was coming along perfectly.

J.C. opened his front door, and headed upstairs to the bathroom, where he locked the door and played with his cock. He could not get Dale out of his head; his head tingled with the thought of pushing Dale over, and putting is eight inches in his ass, then slapping him in his face, Dale sucking and drooling excessively on his cock. J.C. came hard, splashing cum right over his head, in his own face and mouth.

The bathroom door was pushed, then the voice of Samantha, "Come on, I need to shower." She was wearing a tight, pink T-shirt, with no bra molding her ample breasts, letting them swing freely. "I need in now, I am going to pee myself."

The door opened. "All yours."

As she rushed past him, "Jeez, dad, what is that smell," holding her nose.

"Sorry, Sam," as J.C. left to get dressed.

Robert was behind his door, watching what was going on. The Nanos were fully working on Robert's plan.

Molly was getting ready for the party, putting the finishing touches on her makeup, black eyeliner and shocking-pink lipstick. She was thinking about how she was going to fuck Robert.

She needed her son to fuck her constantly wet pussy; she was dripping just thinking about it. Wearing a black halter top and comfy jeans, which showed off her curves, she primped herself, and not for her husband.

"Right, babe's you ready? They'll be here in half an hour."

"Yeah, honey, looking forward to it. After, me and Dale have made plans to meet some old friends in town, so don't wait up. Might have to go straight to the depot with the truck first thing tomorrow, to load," he added, as he put on his tie.

"No problem. Just call me tomorrow night, okay?" A naughty smile grew across her face; she sighed, and crossed her arms. "So how long will you be?"

"Don't really know, could be another six months, or so."

This made Molly mad and she screamed, "You're just back two days ago, after nearly a year on the road. So tonight, choose me or your fucking truck!" straight in his face.

"Okay. I will leave tonight and I will send money to you every month for the kids." He started to pack up his bags for the road, and stuck them in his truck can. It was a teary-eyed moment.

The doorbell rang, it was the MacCalls. Standing at the door, Molly the hostess, was there with her smiling face. "Come in. Go through to the patio, there are drinks, fizzy juices in the kitchen. Please help yourselves," she offered, as she led them through to the garden, where a table was set up with nibbles, cheese sandwiches, etc.

Everyone took a seat, and started small talk with each other, drinking and eating; it was a nice summer day.

"So, where you boys going tonight?" Molly asked Dale.

"Just bowling, then a few beers before I go back to work tomorrow."

Molly scowled at him, then looked at Lisa. "Lisa did you know that your husband is being screwed by J.C.?"

Everyone just stopped what they were doing, looking at each other, open-mouthed. Dale and J.C. held their heads in their hands. Lisa stood up, and slapped Dale straight across his face. Samantha smirked and turned her face away.

"Is it true, dad?" William sobbed.

"Yes, son. I have always liked guys. I should have come clean months ago," he confessed, looking right into William's eyes.

"Dad, that's okay. I still love you," William answered, "I just hope you can be happy, whatever happens," putting an arm around his father.

"Molly, how did you know that we were seeing each other?"

She just gave a look which could kill. "Okay, you two will go tonight. You can come see the kids on weekends, if they wish to do so. Both of your savings accounts go to me and Lisa. And, you will never see me or Lisa ever again."

They both nodded, and transferred the money to Lisa's and Molly's accounts, as both disappeared into the night. This was only part of Robert's plan, as he sat there, drinking a can of Dr. Pepper. Lisa took William and twins back home, putting her arms around them all.

"Okay, that's it, clean up and sit down. Let's talk about what just happened." Molly sighed, thinking, what the hell just happened? Robert and Samantha were sitting in the living room with their mother.

"Right, sorry about that guys. But your father has been having an affair with Dale for a while now. I caught them in our garage a few nights ago, giving each other a handjob. They did not even see me watching."

"Aww," came Samantha's nervous laughing.

Robert put his arm around his sister, for his sister, then his mind tingled.

She looked into Robert stern, scowling eyes. Her mouth open, licking her lips, Robert grabbed the back of her head. Her head, dizzy with everything else going on, she stopped the kiss, and straddled Robert, spooning his trousers, fiddling with is zipper--while locking lips.

Molly could not believe her eyes. She should not be turned on, but she was.

"It's all right, mum. Do you like watching me."

She just nodded. By this time, Robert's hands were holding Samantha's heavy breasts, swinging them, teasing her brown bullet nipples. "Mum, get over here and taste her. She has lovely scents coming from them."

Molly got up, came over, and kneeled down between Samantha's thighs, and latched her pink-lipsticked mouth around her daughter's areola, licking and teasing the nub. The Nanos had worked so far, but how long before trouble came to the door?

To be continued

_______________

12