The God Complex Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of pure fantasy.
5k words
4.32
9k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

All players are over eighteen years old of age; just a fantasy piece of work.

No foul language in the comments

Please enjoy the story, and kind regards, Dogfart11.

Please read Chapter One, or nothing will make sense; thank you for your time.

Molly's tongue teased Samantha's pert nipples, licking around her daughter's sensitive areolas. She let out a whimper of pleasure escape her mouth, as her mum Molly teased her other nipple with her petite fingers, twisting and teasing her, making her own daughter wet between her thighs, making them both more horny for each other.

Robert sat back and watched what power he had over his own mother and sister. Licking his lips, he got behind Samantha, pulled her up on all fours; she raised her peachy butt in the air, and Robert slowly entered her from behind.

Sliding this twelve-inch shaft, straight into her wet and willing pussy, she knew it was wrong, but she would do anything for her handsome brother. She had fantasized about this moment for days. And now it had finally happened. She felt completed somehow, as Robert grabbed her hair and forced her between Molly's thighs.

"Lick our mother's juicy cunt which birthed us, you whore of a sister."

She just nodded, as he pumped her from behind; she screamed with incestuous pleasure. "Take your whore sister. Make me cum on your big, hard shaft," she said, as she clenched down hard on her brother's cock, her pussy writhed, to pull him in deeper, desperate to keep his cock inside; her mouth eating her mother. In ultimate bliss.

Robert could not hold back, his orgasm surging through his body, twitching with incestuous energy, as he pumped her full of cum. It felt like he was cumming forever, and Molly came into Samantha's mouth, overflowing onto her face with her juices.

He grabbed his mother, Molly, by her fuzzy red hair and forced her between Samantha's thighs. "Lick and taste your son's cum from your daughter's nice, moist, creampied pussy."

Molly tasted her daughter's earth-iron tint with the aftertaste of her son's salty semen dripping down Samantha's thighs, licking every drop, moaning with pleasure with the taste. "I finally got to taste my children's juices mixed, mmmm."

She stuck her head between her daughter's legs, slowly licking and enjoying the taste, as Samantha sucked off her own juices from her brother Robert's cock, with a nice sloppy blowjob; they came together as one big happy family.

Lisa MacCall was sitting on the edge of her bed, in a red-silk nightgown. Her mind was thinking of what she was going to tell the twins; what had happened at lunch. Her head was sore so she lay down; her long hair running down her back. She now felt free from being molested by her husband Dale's grubby hands.

He had left to stay with his gay lover, which did not surprise her. She was now Robert's--she shivered at the thought of him and herself, his mom, in a passionate embrace. Her hands spooned her body, surging with lust; using her palms to tease her beautiful brown areolas, moaning in pure pleasure.

"Mmmmm. Aaaahhhh," she grunted, with hard heavy breathing. Her breasts popped out her nightie; her pink tongue licked her lips. "Breed me, I am your whore." Her breasts swayed, while she lay on her back--her pussy ready to explode, in an earth-shaking orgasm. Sweat dripped down her body, as the orgasm surged through her.

One hand was lightly brushing her pussy folds, sliding a finger in her pussy, constantly teasing her cilt, moaning, "Yesss, Robert make me cum." She buckled, as her whole body writhed, her head and shoulders now raised, her eyes rolling up in pleasure. Gripping the side of the bed with her other hand, her muscles surged with pleasure. She fell back onto the bed with a grin on her freckled face. She got under her duvet and fell asleep, dreaming about what was going to happen next.

Molly and Samantha were naked in Robert's bed, their arms wrapped around his muscular body; all in a deep sleep, on top of his double bed. He was thinking about the twins, Sarah and Louise, about how he would make them pay for bullying him.

Maybe have Lisa stay with them, too; use Dale's house as a whorehouse, as he could easily brain-wipe William, and make him watch strangers fuck his little sisters. They still needed money to live. His body was asleep, but the Nanos had a plan, themselves.

Samantha woke up with a smirk. As her hand lightly brushed her brother's cock, she smelt the earthy scent of static coming from it. Her head slid down to pop it in her mouth; licking his thick head, she swirled her pink tongue lapping up the pre-cum, and then, drooling excessively, she licked his balls which tasted like sweet nectar to her.

Their mother, Molly, had wrapped him up, her arms draped around his waist. She woke up and started kissing down his back. Kissing every inch, she watched Samantha gagging on his shaft. "Morning, honey, I see you got your breakfast." With a smile across her face, she thought to herself, what beautiful children she had.

The Nanos needed sexual energy to survive; the more outrageous and more incestuous the better, it made them strong. So they were giving very horny dreams to the Newton Family--they all felt the power surging through them, tingling like an electric pulse running through every part of them.

They would have to corrupt more to feed the Nanos. As Robert woke up, his dick in Samantha's mouth and Molly slurping on his balls, he felt the contracting then whoosh--a load of cum shot into his sister's mouth. "Thanks sis--and mom, for the wake-up call. I think we should visit the MacCalls. I think we should get the twins involved, make ourselves one family; what do you guys think?"

Molly and Samantha sat up, either side of him. He had his arms cuddling them close, with their large bosoms on display, itching their heavy mounds. Looking at each other, they both nodded. "Yes, Robbie, what do you want us to do?" Robert just smiled and kissed them both on the cheek, as he crawled out of bed.

Louise and Sarah were sitting around in pink pants and sheer, pink bras, which held their perky-but-not-too-big breasts; their areolas were dark brown, and their puffy nipples were showing through the gauzy material. With their hair messy, ginger-fizzy, and knotted, they both had had sexual dreams about Robert, but they did not say or had not done anything to or with each other.

Everything seemed quiet. They were off from school after what had happened on Sunday, to get their minds together. They were both still virgins, and although they masturbated and had sex toys, those were still untouched.

The front doorbell rang. "I will get it!" Lisa shouted out. It was Molly and Samantha; she opened the door and waved them in.

"How you feeling today...after yesterday?" Molly asked Lisa, taking her hands in hers, her fingers playing with Lisa's palms.

"Actually, I am relieved he's gone, he was a waste of space--never any time for us or for the kids." Holding a cup of coffee, Lisa continued, "So, what brings you here?"

Molly came up and gave her a hug, squeezing her tightly, and whispered in Lisa's ear, "He took Samantha last night and his morning. And he wants you and the girls to come over later--he has a surprise for them."

Lisa just nodded, looked over at Sam, and smiled. "Yeah, sure. I miss Robert, I need him," she whispered back, as she licked Molly's neck.

"I know Lisa, we all worship him. I think he wants us all to live together. That's why he sent us over." Molly gave her a quick kiss on her pouting lips. "Mmmm, that was really nice."

Watching them kiss, made Samantha damp between her thighs. "Lisa, can I kiss you, too?"

Lisa summoned her over with her finger. She lifted Samantha's face and smiled, looking deeply into her eyes. Lisa kissed her lips softly, her hands brushed her boobs, her tongue slowly biting Samantha's lower lip. Then she stuck her tongue in the daughter's mouth, and they tongue-duelled with each other. Lisa was enjoying her embrace.

They could all feel the Nanos surging energy through them, making them give into their animalistic urges, grabbing each other's hair; making each other as horny as hell. The Nanos were getting stronger; soon, they would be at full power.

Sarah and Louise had been in the bathroom getting cleaned up, brushing the knots out of their hair, and painting their nails with purple varnish. Before they headed downstairs, Lisa and Samantha had stopped kissing, and were smoothing their clothes down.

"Hi girls, Molly has invited us all over, tonight for tea," Lisa said, looking at her daughters.

"Cool. Will Robert be there?" they asked, itching their heads.

"Yes, he will be there, girls." Molly smiled at them. "Okay. See you around six." She and Samantha got up and headed to the door.

"Okay babe, see you at six!" Lisa shouted from the table. The Nanos were working on the twins now. They had been daydreaming about Robert all day. They hated him, but they both lusted after him...why?

Robert lay down on his bed, with his tablet in his hands. He was looking for a bigger house, so he could get more incestuous sexual energy; which made him feel like a god in human form.

The doorbell rang. "I will get it!" Molly shouted from downstairs, wearing a tight, red-denim jacket, and jeans that molded to her figure perfectly. At the door was Lisa, with Louise and Sarah; all of them wearing tight, black dresses, with their long hair tied tightly into fuzzy, ginger ponytails. As they entered, a surge of energy flowed through their bodies, making them all itchy between their legs--horny, wet, and ready for a incestuous sexual awakening of the Nanos.

Robert came down the stairs, wearing his grey joggers and a tight, white t-shirt, showing off his muscular body--and his big, bulging cock. The women were shocked, when he entered the kitchen to get a cold glass of milk. Then he went to sit in the living room, joining Lisa and the twins who sat on the sofa.

As he sat in his father's old recliner with his feet up, scowling at the twins, his mind tingled. At this point, he had control of everyone in the house, with the power of the Nanos.

"So ladies, do you want to have some fun together?"

Lisa and Molly knew what he was talking about. But, the twins looked at each other, with puzzled expressions on their pale, freckled faces, shrugging their shoulders. Their legs slowly uncrossed. The heat from their pussies had them constantly wet. They needed to do something quickly, as they were squeezing and writhing their legs.

Robert was enjoying the show. "Okay. Lisa, take your phone out, start playing with yourself, and record it," Robert ordered, in a stern tone.

Without any hesitation, she was spooning herself, as she moaned.

"Come over here, Sarah." She got up, and kneeled in front of Robert. "Does your mom turn you on as you are watching her?"

She should have said no, but her body was crying yes. She looked up at Robert and nodded.

"Now go and lick your mother's nice, damp pussy, and know you will enjoy it," he said, as he lay back on the recliner. "Now Louise, come and stand in front of me. Are you feeling wet, watching, too?" She just nodded, as Robert slipped his hands inside her jeans, pulling her pink panties to the side. He stuck a finger between her pussy folds, teasing her, feeling juice freely flowing. Her body was writhing and clenching on his finger.

"You, your mom, and your sister are now mine." He stuck another finger between her arse cheeks. She whimpered and nodded.

"Sarah, come over and taste your sister." She came over, and started licking his fingers, thick with her sister's cum--she swallowed every drop. "Now, go kiss and suck on your mother's breasts." They got up and sat either side of their now-completely naked mother.

"Mum, record this."

Molly was enjoying the show, playing with her constantly-wet pussy. She took Lisa's phone, and recorded it, as they climaxed time and again.

"Right, you two have been bullying me for a while now. So, you are going to have to whore yourselves. Lisa stays with us, and you two will have your mum's house--it will be my private brothel. For now, it will only be you two, but I might bring some new girls soon."

The twins looked up and just nodded, with their mom's pussy juices on their pale, freckled faces.

"That will start tomorrow. Go and shower, then sleep. You can play with each other, as long as you tape it for all of us to watch later." He winked.

That night, Dale MacCall was sitting alone in his lonely flat, watching TV. His phone pinged and video popped up. It was Lisa, his ex. His fingers pressed play. It was a video of her masturbating, as the twins had their mom's nipples twisting and were sucking hard on them.

He could not believe what he was watching. He put the phone down to ring. Then, something strange happened. He went to his laptop, and transferred all of his money to Lisa. It was ten million. It would set Lisa and the kids up for life. And he deleted her phone number.

He felt free as a bird. He had a new life. A better job as a bank manager in Saudi Arabia. He had set up a trust, and sent for William to join him. J.C. gave up trucking, and moved in with him, living in sin with Dale. Both were very happy together.

About a week later, the Nanos had transformed Lisa's house into a brothel, that was being used night and day. So far, Robert had made twenty thousand, but he was thinking of adding more girls.

In his bedroom, his sister had his cock between her massive boobs, sliding them up and down his shaft. "I want you to cum on my tits, Robbie. Please, pleasure my breasts, they ache to be touched by your cock," she moaned. Just then, his cock exploded all over her breasts, face, and even her hair.

"Mum, do you want to taste my cum from Samantha's body?" he smirked. His mum busted in, fell to her knees, and began licking his salty-tasting cum from her daughter's body, making her horny. "Okay, you two. You can sixty-nine each other."

As they rushed out the door towards Molly's room, Lisa was watching while playing with herself, in the corner. Like a pet. Totally naked. "It's okay, Lisa. You go play with them, too." She rushed to her feet, running after them, like a little child.

The Nanos had installed cameras in every room, so he could watch everyone from his tablet. He checked his bank account. He had twelve-and-a-half million in the account--he rubbed his eyes, in total shock. He could hear his mom and Samantha playing with dildos on Lisa, with her climaxing; the sound echoed down the hallway. He sat back with a smile on his face.

The Nanos had upgraded his tablet and phone, and with the money he had in the bank, he could open strip clubs. He had always had a fantasy about owning a strip club, but that's for another day, he thought. The Nanos had really outdone themselves.

Robert thought maybe they could be used in the brothel, sharing the twins. Then he remembered what the Nanos needed, that they required incestuous sexual energy to work. Robert was thinking of a plan--another mother and daughter. His head tingled again; he had to get them alone for the Nanos to work.

It was Friday afternoon, and I had no homework. The twins were in the brothel making money, so he decided to slip in to see what they were up to. He heard grunting and moaning... loud moaning.

He opened the door softly, to find both of them being gangbanged by four Black bulls; both had a dick in their mouths, a cock in their pussies, and their arses were red raw. It was giving him a hard-on; he slipped back out quietly, and headed home.

His tablet was pinging a Nanos' update. 'Fantasy Kink Shop open from dusk 'til dawn for your needs.'

Mmm, that sounds interesting, he thought, as he went past Samantha's room. All he could smell was pussy, she must have had sex with mom and Lisa; he looked in. Lisa was lying down, with Samantha sitting on her face, grinding her pussy into her mouth, Lisa darting her tongue between her pussy folds, groaning for more.

"That's it, Lisa; take me with your tongue," Samantha said, grunting hard, as Molly licked Lisa's pussy. Their pussies were constantly wet for each other.

Robert had it all, but still wanted more.

The twins came back at about one in the morning. "Go take a shower, then go to sleep with your mum!" Robert shouted from his room. They had been used so much, Robert took pity on them.

"Okay. Louise and Sarah, your brothel closes now. You can join us all here. You will never touch another man, except for me. You will be mine and my sister's playmates, to do as you are ordered. And everything will be fine."

A few weeks later, he had soundproofed his bedroom, as well as installed a high-tech monitor in the hallway, catching all of the women, now walking around naked as the day they were born.

As he sat at the kitchen table; getting a blowjob from the twins, with them slurping and licking his shaft, gagging on it like their lives depended on it; he loaded up the website, 'Fantasy Kink Shop'. It read, "By appointment only, we will send you an email. With directions sent. Kind regards FKS." Robert proceeded to type in his details.

Sarah and Louise were moaning loudly, sucking on his balls, and licking his sweaty sack. Loving every moment, their faces were smeared with pre-cum, and they licked each other's face clean, tasting their own juices as well as his. Their pink tongues lapping the other's and every drop, as they swapped the mixed juices in their mouths; they just loved the earthy, salt-and-sour taste of the juices. Robert held onto both of heads, as he took turns forcing his large cock deeply down their throats.

"Right. Girls, go clean up, and then go get dressed. We are going out shopping." After sending the email to the Fantasy Kink Shop, just a few minutes later, he received an email giving him the directions and location. It was a few miles from his house, but he could use his mom's grey Volkswagen Transporter. He had had a driving permit for about a year now.

He headed upstairs to get ready; still a few hours away, it would be a three-and-a-half-hour journey. He shut his bedroom door, he began undressing, getting ready for a shower. He had not heard the Nanos speaking in his mind, and did not give it a second thought.

Lisa and the twins now stayed with the Newton Family, as sexual playthings for himself, his sister, Samantha, and their mom, Molly. All of whom were having incestuous pleasure playing with each other, teasing and pulling on their own nipples. Samantha was between her mom's thighs, licking her juicy, moist pussy folds, sliding her tongue up and down.

Her mom grabbed her, ground her pussy into her daughter's mouth, moaning loudly. Molly also grabbed Lisa's head, and pushed her tongue inside her mouth, licking her pert lips, their tongues dueling.

Before showering, Robert looked in from the crack in the door. He could smell pussy constantly now. It was a total turn-on. Watching them writhe and climax, he knew he had to be fast, as he continued to the bathroom for his shower. Soaping his muscular body, he felt a surge of energy through his penis, making it tingle--a feeling of power and control.

Everyone was sitting around the kitchen table, getting something to eat, before heading to the Fantasy Kink Shop. Molly was wearing tight, black jeans and a blue top--no bra--molding her ample figure, with her hair back in a dirty bun. Lisa was wearing blue-denim shorts and a purple tube-top showcasing her large bosoms unhindered by a bra. Her daughters wore thigh-high black boots; tight, red mini-dresses, and black halter tops, braless.

Robert just smiled and thought to himself that he was the luckiest man in the world. "Right, ladies, time to go. It's going to be an hour-and-a-half ride there," he said, as he picked up the keys of the minivan from the kitchen counter.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers
12