The God Complex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was still getting changed upstairs, and bolted down the stairs, wearing a black T-shirt which was tight as her boobs jiggled, and a tight pair of joggers showing off her charms, with thigh-high black boots, her spikes gelled in place. They rushed out the door, piling into the grey Volkswagen Transporter.

As they headed out to the unknown, Samantha was in the back, Louise and Sarah were on either side, all buckled in. Samantha had a hand between both their legs, slowly fingerfucking them, with a naughty smile on her face. Making them writhe and moan, climaxing on her fingers playing with their pussies and clits; the twins' heads fell back, their eyes rolling back in complete pleasure.

Molly and Lisa were in front, watching their daughters getting to know each other better. It was making them horny and itchy between their legs, as they put their hands in their panties, and fingerfucked themselves, the whole way to their destination.

They pulled into a backstreet full of old, abandoned factories; the GPS navigation said, "Ahead one-hundred yards and you have reached your destination," in the small screen, which lit up.

It was an old warehouse with the windows blacked out, so no one could see inside--it had a weird, eerie feeling to it. Something seemed a little off. It had a sign reading, 'open from dusk 'til dawn, by appointment only'. It was about half-eleven at night.

As a purple mist formed around the building, a red door appeared. They got out of the car, locking it with a key fob. The Nanos were talking in his head, and his mind tingled more than ever, as they got closer to the red door.

The door glowed, with some sort of energy running through it, and smelled like an electric discharge of some kind. As they entered through, they were all transported to somewhere else.

"Welcome to nanotechnology Fantasy Kink Shop," said a soft female voice. "Here to cater to your every need. Everything here is free. The only thing is that you carry on helping the Nanos. They once looked like you humans." Robert rubbed his head, the tingle had vanished for now.

A small woman appeared in front of them. She wore a leather corset, tights, and red thigh-high stockings. Hers was auburn hair flowing down her back, and her eyes were of two different colors--her left was ocean blue, and the right was green. And a dimpled face.

"Hello, Robert. My name is Varda. We have been speaking to you through your mind."

Robert was taken aback. "So how can we see you?" he asked her. He looked right into her eyes, staring back at him.

"You can see me in this form because we are at full power; thanks to you, Robert Newton. If you wish, you can have everything we own--we owe you our lives. Varda spoke softly, like a whisper, "Feel free to browse, all free of charge."

The women looked at the latex dresses, from chambermaid to naughty nun; then the sex toys, from anal beads to monster dildos. They crammed trolleys full, like kids in a candy store; all grinning ear to ear, with total excitement upon their faces--like a supermarket sweep.

Louise and Sarah, looking at all sex toys like anal beads and Mandingo vibrators; giggled together. Then, they got a little quiet, as they looked at the whips, with latex and leather playsuits; harnesses with strap-ons. They started to search for butt plugs.

Lisa and Molly were holding hands, opened-mouth kissing, and groping; spooning, with their hands inside each other's cunts, fingerfucking. They looked like a couple giddy schoolgirls in a candy store.

Robert looked around, and brought a few leashes and collars for this small harem of women.

They spent a few good hours shopping, 'til just before daybreak, and when they got the stuff back to the car, the boot was jammed up with bags. As they drove home, Molly, Lisa, Sam, and the twins fell asleep, dreaming of all the fun they could have together.

The next day at school, sitting at lunch, was Robert's English teacher, Mrs. Veronica Williams. She was a stern-looking woman, one would not like to cross on a dark night. Sitting next to her was her daughter, Olivia. Both wore round glasses on their dimpled faces, and both had dirty hair; Mrs. Williams' was in a dirty bun, and Olivia's long hair ran down her back. She was wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt, showing off her curves, she was so sexy. Mrs. Williams was wearing her silk stockings and knee-high, pleated black dress and black suit jacket over her white shirt. Which made her look pretty hot.

As he looked at the mother and daughter, he thought he would have them very soon. But first, they needed a bigger house. As he left the school dining room, he had a couple of free periods this afternoon. He was speaking with the Nanos or nanotechnology in his head.

"So, if I need money how do we do that?" he thought to himself, to see if they answered him.

"We can give you anything you wish. We are like the beings in your mythologies; the creatures known as a jinn or genie, with the power of the wish. And in our case, it is sexual energy, the dirtier and the more perverse the better." It was like several people speaking at the same time.

"As long, as you have sex, the stronger the bond will grow. And one day, we might ask for a favor in return. But for now, check your banking app; you may be a bit surprised, Robert Newton."

He brought out his phone and entered his PIN. As he swiped his bank app open and entered his security number, the green circle was whirling on his Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone; then he scrolled down to his balance. He took a step back in shock, he was totally flabbergasted. His eyes widened with what he saw.

Bank account balance: 600,000,000. You can withdraw. Thanks for using the Nanotechnology Research Bank.

Walking through town, he passed Bartle Estate Agents. A advert in the window showed the Old Harlot Mansion was for sale; he peeked in the office, to see if anyone was there he could talk with about it.

"Robert Newton, is that you?" A soft, female voice came from the next room, which took him by surprise. A petite woman appeared, wearing a black skirt and grey stockings, showing off her curves perfectly; and the white shirt under her suit jacket, trying to hide her top-heavy breasts.

"Do you remember me, Kimberly MacCallen. We were at primary school together." She smiled shyly at him. "I can't believe it is you after all these years."

Robert was stumped for words; then he realized who she was. "You stayed at your grandma's house, up at Cove Crescent, right?" A grin began to form on his pale face, which caused Kimberly to blush at Robert.

"That's Nana Isobel. So, how can we help you today, Mr. Newton?" she asked, slipping her small-rimmed glasses on her face.

"Mm, I am interested in the Harlot Mansion at craggy end." He pointed at the advert in the window.

"Wow, interesting. I thought that place would stay on the market a while, after what happened there. A Mr. W. Humphreys killed his wife and then shot himself. Hope we didn't put you off." She smiled.

"No, not at all, Kimberly." He nodded.

"So, I'll get the paperwork sorted." She checked the computer for a viewing of the property. "Is next Monday okay with you?" she asked, biting her top lip, and flicking her long auburn hair out of her smoke-grey eyes.

"Yeah, that's great. So, who would I be seeing?" Robert asked.

"Oh. Me, sorry." She giggled.

The next night.

Lisa was in her own house sleeping, when she woke up with the sound of the phone ringing. It was Dale's mother, Dottie. "Hi Dottie, what can we do for you?" Lisa asked, over the phone.

"It's Dale and J.C, they have been found dead in their apartment," she sobbed.

Lisa was shocked.

"Thanks, dear. I know we did not get on, but I thought you knew about my son's gay tendencies, and I thought it was just a young fad. But, what I am trying to say is that I'm sorry, and their funeral is next Saturday. If you and Molly and the kids could come, it would be good." Dottie sobbed and put the phone down.

Sarah and Louise were in their room, sharing a red, rubber, double-ended dildo; facing each other, kissing and fondling each other's freckled pale bodies, as they started to stick anal beads in their perfectly peachy buttocks.

They were naked, making themselves writhe and tingle, constantly climaxing, clenching down tight on the dildo, as they kissed. Tongues were darting inside their pouty lips, swallowing each other's saliva, getting wetter and hornier, as the incestuous energy surged through them.

Fuzzy ginger hair was shaking back and forth uncontrollably, as they collapsed on the double bed in a heap; the twins' bodies were intertwined in each other's erotic embrace.

The door opened, and Lisa entered her daughters' bedroom. She told them the news about their father; the three of them looked at each other, tears rolling down they faces, as the twins squeezed up to their mom for comfort.

To be continued.

_______________

12