The God Complex Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasy of pure pleasure.
4k words
4.51
10.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers

All players are over eighteen years old.

No foul language in the comments.

Thanks for reading, Dogfart11.

Billy Hardcastle

Billy was a small and scrawny twelfth-grader with a spotty complexion at Bartle Cove Grammar School. He was wearing black denim jeans and a blue T-shirt, reading a book about how to pick up girls, which he found uncomfortable, as his floppy, greasy brown hair covered his large ocean-blue eyes, and hid his other facial features, as well.

"Hi, Billy. What are you doing here, hiding in the corner?" asked a softly spoken Mrs. Servers, with her long, wavy red hair tied back into a braided ponytail that ran down to her curvy buttocks. Her green eyes and long eyelashes seemed to almost squint when she adjusted her round-rimmed glasses on her button nose, waiting for his answer.

"No, Mrs. S-Ser-Servers. Just going to the library to review for the exams next week," Billy stuttered.

"Okay, Billy."She smiled at him.

Billy watched Mrs. Servers walk in her tight skirt, her arse wiggling as she walked; he had had a few wet dreams about fucking her. He grabbed his bag and headed to the library to do some research, or to spy on the school librarian, Mrs. Singh, the Indian Milf, which was what he had nicknamed her.

He sat on a stool, took a book out and pretended to read it, as he watched Mrs. Singh, from the corner of his eye. Watching her large breasts, the size of big melons, jiggling under her pink saree, tightly wrapped around her waist; his mind began to wander, and he was daydreaming about her.

"Hi Billy, what are you reading?" his friend Bobby asked, slapping him across the back of the head. "So Billy, I heard that you're going to get one of those virtual reality headsets after school?" Bobby continued, as he grabbed the book Billy was reading.

"Yeah. Ordered one from the net; should be here tonight, hopefully. It was a prototype from a company that they want me to try," Billy said, staring at Mrs. Singh.

"Okay, Billy boy. We will chat later on PlayStation, buddy." As Bobby got up and walked out of the library, he made some sexual gestures behind Mrs. Singh's back, making Billy burst out laughing.

The school bell rang for the end of the day. "Right, Billy. I need you to leave, need to lock up now," Mrs. Singh asked, in her sexy Indian accent.

"No probs, Mrs. S."

He put on his denim jacket, picked up his stuff, and headed home to see if his parcel had arrived. As he left the school grounds, and headed down the street, he felt that he was being followed, so he quickened his pace. And dived into an alley. He heard whoever they were, as they passed by, and after making sure they had gone, he rushed home a few streets away. He was panting for air, totally out of breath, by the time he got to his front door.

"Hi, mum. Anything come today?" Billy asked his mum, Tabitha.

"Yes, honey. I left it at your bedroom door," she answered from the kitchen, in a sexy, husky voice.

"Thanks, mum." He rushed upstairs to his room to open the parcel. It was wrapped in a cardboard box with an envelope with his name on it. He reached down to lift the box and envelope up, opened his bedroom door, and threw the parcel on his messy, unmade bed.

"Mum, going for a shower before dinner!" he shouted down to Tabitha.

"No problem!" she shouted back.

As he got undressed, he put his dirty washing in his laundry basket, grabbed his purple bath towels, and headed to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

In the hallway, he passed his older sister Shawnee. She always teased him calling all kinds of names, like 'dot to dot, spot the difference' because of his bad complexion all over his freckled face. Shawnee was small and dumpy, with short, spiked, blonde hair; a smaller version of her mother, Tabitha. She was just a spoiled little brat.

In the shower, washing his hair and scrawny body, Billy soaped his shaft, thinking incestuous thoughts about his mother and sister. As he was slowly wanking himself with the thought of fucking them both, he unleashed a stream of cum across the shower floor, a feeling of pure bliss across his face, the water washing his cum down the drain...

The parcel sat on top of Billy's unmade double bed, as he pulled his blue boxers up, slipped on his dark denim jeans and a Motley Crue hoodie on. Then sitting at the end of his bed, he felt is hands being drawn towards the parcel. He opened the envelope, which had a note inside.

'Thank you for choosing to help us by purchasing the MK-1 Nano headset. This is not an ordinary virtual reality device-- it changes the world as you know it; with your command, it can do anything you wish. Is there someone you like? You can make them do what you want them to do. The only limit is that of your imagination. Thank you again for testing our products. Varda Nanotechnology Research Center.'

Billy thought to himself, yeah right, this seems a bit of a con. He put the parcel on top of his PlayStation, and headed back downstairs to the living room.

"Hello, 'spot the dot'. I heard you were spying ol' Mrs. Singh the librarian again, you pervert," Shawnee spoke in her undermining voice, sitting with her feet up on the couch, watching her brother's face turn red in embarrassment. She laughed at him, while watching 'Love Island' on the television. She was wearing dark joggers showing off her curves, a vest top, with no bra, molding her ample breasts, wide areolas and puffy nipples. She was a bit of slut.

Billy had heard that she had been spit-roasted by two college guys at a party a few weeks back. And he had caught her with the neighbor's wife, Ana, sucking on her large engorged milky breasts. What a whore, he thought to himself.

"You stop bullying your brother, Shawnee Louise Hardcastle," their mum, Tabitha, shouted from the kitchen, where she was cooking a pot-roast dinner. "Nearly finished, you better come through before you kill each other," she said, jokingly.

"Coming!" they both said at the same time, and laughed.

"What's so funny, you two?" Tabitha asked both of them.

"Nothing, mum. We just both spoke at same time, thought it was funny, that's all," Billy answered, as they pulled chairs from the kitchen table, and sat down opposite each other; with Shawnee making faces at Billy.

As Tabitha brought their dinner plates, Billy was eyeing up his mum, trying not to be caught by Shawnee. Too late, she had already caught on to what her brother was doing, because she was doing the same thing. Their eyes glanced at each other, and stopped in their tracks straight away...

After dinner, Billy headed upstairs to try his new V-R headset. He unpacked the parcel, took the chrome visor out, and placed it on the bed, then switched on the PlayStation to connect it. There was a slight humming coming through the headset, like some kind of energy. The visor was already fully charged and automatically connected to the wi-fi, as the light flicked on and an update came on the PlayStation screen.

'Please click 'installation' to continue using Varda Nanotechnology, this will only take a few minutes. Stand by for further details.'

A green LED light on the left side of the visor lit up; he sat it on his lap with both hands. It seemed like hours, but in reality, it was only a few minutes.

-- ping --

'Please put on your headset and visor and click on the heads-up display (HUD) button.'

Billy put on the headset and visor on very slowly. First, it was dark, then it changed. A female voice started speaking.

"The nanotechnology will take over your brain waves, and then you can take over anyone else's brain with the power of the nanotechnology. The headset and visor will be invisible, as the HUD you see, will be in your mind only."

His mind tingled for a brief second, then a small box appeared.

"To operate the display, just think on, and it will appear; the same to switch it off. Just think of what you want, and the nanotechnology will do the rest. Thanks for using Varda Nanotechnology.

Wow, Billy thought, lying down on his bed, as the headset and visor disappeared. Then the HUD turned on and a screen appeared in his vision, appearing to float in the air.

'Menu: > Mind control > Transformation > Bimbo maker > Bank Account'

Then he thought to himself, 'Mum, make me a cup of tea and bring it to my room... in your underwear and nothing else.' No harm in trying, he thought.

Ten minutes later, his door opened and his face dropped. There was his mum standing, with a cup of tea, and dressed in her black-and-red-silk nightgown and nothing else.

"It's working," he muttered to himself.

He led her by her the hand lightly, and sat on the edge of his unmade double bed. His hand slid her nightgown off her shoulders, revealing her small, melon-sized breasts, dusky areolas, and puffy nipples. Tabitha did not say anything about it.

"Mom, I am going to ask you to suck my cock for me."

He thought she would slap him. But no, she slipped off the bed and pulled his jeans and boxers to his ankles. She popped the head of his shaft deep into her mouth, licking his shaft with everything she had, drooling excessively on it with animalistic urges; She kept bobbing her mouth up and down as if her life depended on it, 'til he exploded deep inside her mouth, and she swallowed every single drop, not missing anything.

Then she got up, "Did mummy do good? I always wanted to suck your big cock." She winked at him, and went straight back to what she was doing.

Billy was shocked at what had just happened. What else could he do now? he asked himself, his mind buzzing with ideas; he had a few of them. His next-door neighbor Ana, and her daughter, Isabella, both had very sexy curves; as well as to teach Shawnee a lesson.

He headed downstairs to the living room where his mum and sister were watching the news channel on television.

"Now, mum, start to kiss Shawnee on the mouth," he thought.

His mum was sitting beside Shawnee, then looked into her eyes, when suddenly, her lips locked on her daughter's.

Shawnee froze in horror, then she pushed Tabitha away. "Mum, what the hell are you doing! What's come over you?"

Then Billy just thought, "Drop to your feet and crawl backwards to our mother, you little brat." Shawnee could do nothing but obey his thoughts. "Now stick your tongue out." As he thought it, she stuck her long thick tongue out. "Get behind mum, take her panties off with your teeth, rim mum's arse cheeks with your tongue, and enjoy it." She dropped Tabitha's pink panties to the floor, revealing her shaved pussy folds and phat arse, crawling underneath her mum, 'til her nose touched her butt crack. She forced her tongue between her mother's cheeks, and started licking her butt out.

"Tabitha, grab her head and force her in deeper. Make sure that you enjoy it, mother."

Tabitha grabbed her daughter's golden locks, and pushed her face as deep as it would go without suffocating her; she started moaning loudly in pleasure. "That's it, get your dirty tongue lapping mummy's arse; rim it, baby. I want to fuck you my whore of a daughter!" she screamed at the top of her voice. Her daughter's tongue flicked in and out of her crack; the more she was degraded, the more turned on Shawnee became-- she was born to be a total bitch.

Billy sat on a chair, watching the show. He could not believe he held this kind of power over his own mother and sister. And what would he do next?

"Yes, I am going to pee in my daughter's mouth. You would like that, wouldn't you? Maybe you could even eat mummy's scat." she said, degrading Shawnee even more. Shawnee tried nodding her head, as she worked on Tabitha's butt crack, still lapping away like a dog in heat.

Billy got behind his mum, pushed her on all fours, and grabbed Shawnee by her hair. "Sit and watch, you disgusting whore." He slapped Tabitha's phat rump, as he slid his shaft deep into her cunt, making her scream."

"Mmmmm. Take your mommy, Billy, Make me cum like the whore I am, baby."

He pumped her from behind, his hands groping her ample breasts, kneading and squeezing them with his hands. He felt the pressure inside his balls rise, as he pumped harder and stronger making his mum pant for more. Billy could not hold on any longer, and blasted jets of cum deep inside his mother's womb, with Tabitha clenching down tight on his cock.

She turned her face towards Billy. "Oh, Billy Hardcastle, you are the best fuck I have had in very long time."

Then, Billy grabbed Shawnee and pulled her to Tabitha's pussy. "Lick my cum from our mother, you little fucking slag," And pushed her face into her own mother's pussy.

Shawnee started licking her mother's pussy, constantly teasing her, sucking in the earthy, iron taste mixed with the salty trace of her brother's cum; making her moan, with pure pleasure surging through her goosebump-covered, sweaty body. She was making her mum tingle and writhe on her long, thick tongue.

She did not know why she was doing it, but then, she did not care. She just wanted to have an orgasm surging through her body all of the time, and would never give up trying to make it happen.

"Now, taste the juice between your mouths, as you both suck on my shaft."

They both dropped on their knees in front of him. Tabitha started licking on her son's ball sack, and Shawnee popped the head of his shaft into her mouth, lapping at the pre-cum, making him moan with pure bliss as he grinned with pleasure. His mum and sister switched positions every few minutes, until he was ready to cum, when he squeezed both his mum's and sister's faces. He squirted his cum all over their faces, with cum dripping down their chins and leaking on their bare breasts, which were swinging perfectly.

Mother and daughter turned to face one another, and started licking the cum that was smeared all over them; their tongues dueling in each other's mouth, their hands groping their naked breasts, twisting and pulling on their nipples, making them tingle with incestuous pleasure.

Mrs. Singh was opening up the school library, sorting through the books returned, and entering them on the school computer. Her light-brown complexion was contrasted nicely by her jet-black hair tied tightly back into a bun, her large, pure-blue eyes staring at the computer monitor.

She sat down at her desk, with a cup of coffee, taking a few sips, as she sorted out the rest of the returned books. As the bell rang for the first lesson of the day, there were students waiting to use the library already. Two of them were Billy Hardcastle and his best friend, Bobby Richards, who were standing, talking in the school corridor, about the new virtual reality headset. Billy did not know what other things his new headset and visor could do.

As they sat at a library table and pulled out their homework to finish, Mrs. Singh asked, "Ah, Billy, before you leave to class, could I have a word," looking at him, sternly in the eyes.

"Yeah, sure, Mrs. S." He smiled back, craftily looking at her heaving, jiggling breasts, hidden under her saree.

"That's it, you've been rumbled. Mrs. Singh is on to you, stud," Bobby said, jokingly...

Everyone had left except for Billy, who was helping. "So, what do you want with me, Mrs. S?" he asked, while trying to come up with a plan in his head.

"Billy, it has come to my attention that you come here nearly every day. So would you like to help collect the library books with me after school? It would only take about half an hour," she asked, in her sexy voice.

Billy could feel her breath on his face, as she spoke; her pure-blue eyes glinting in the light. He thought quickly. "Yeah, would love to, Mrs Singh."

"Great, Billy. That's great, see you after last bell." She smiled at him...

Billy's last lesson was a free period. He headed down the upper hall corridor past several classrooms until he entered the library at the end. It was deserted, except for Mrs. Singh, who was tidying up the tables and chairs. As he closed the door, he locked it behind him.

"Hi, Mrs. Singh. I had a free period, so I thought I'd come over and start early." he announced, as he watched her curvaceous butt bent over in front of him, which gave an instant boner.

"Good. Can you start sticking the books back on the right shelves. And th--"

She stopped mid-sentence, and turned to face, Billy his eyes focused on her body. She did not know what she was doing; it seemed like her body was not hers to control. She felt physically attracted to him, but did not know why she walked up to him, put a finger under his chin, and gently kissed his lips. Then, her petite fingers, covered in henna tribal tattoos, ran down his body to between his legs. Fumbling with his jeans zipper, and pulling his shaft out of his black silk boxers, she kneeled in front of him.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, Billy Hardcastle. You turn me on." she sighed, as she kissed his shaft, licking the pre-cum from the tip.

Billy grabbed her head by the hair bun, and forced his shaft deep into her mouth.

She started crying with pleasure, "Never seen one so big," as she looked up to his eyes, and swallowed his whole shaft, making her gag and drool with animalistic passion in her eyes. She seemed to give in to the urge completely; right then, she did not care who saw her sucking away on Billy's hard shaft. It had been too long since she had had a man's touch, to feel the power between her pouting lips, sucking for all her worth.

He felt his balls tingle, as Mrs. Singh squeezed them softly with her hands; he felt himself explode deep inside her mouth, which overtook her senses, making her suck harder to make him hard again.

Billy really wanted to fuck her there and then, but he knew it wasn't possible, with noise he would be caught redhanded. So, he came up with a plan. "What is your first name, Mrs S.?" Billy asked her.

"Gurpreet Singh," she said in her sexy accent, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Come to my house tonight, at 34 Brooke End." Billy winked at her. "Remember, do not tell anyone, my little Indian princess," as he slapped her peachy butt cheeks, and left the library, making sure no one noticed him...

"Hey Billy, where you been hiding?" Bobby Richards shouted from behind him, grabbing his shoulder to stop him from tripping over.

"You know, Bobby." Billy smirked to himself.

"What you up to this weekend, buddy? Mum asked me if you and your family wanted to come around to our house. My sister Trudy is coming back from college, so it's a kind of a celebration," Bobby asked, combing his blond curtains out of his eyes.

"Yeah, should be fine. I will ask my mom to ring your mum tonight and make arrangements, buddy," Billy said, smiling at his friend.

Bobby's mum, Rosie Richards, was divorced and had three kids-- Bobby and his two sisters; Trudy was oldest, then there was Nikki, short for Nicola but she preferred being called Nikki. They all grew up together seeming they only lived a few houses down at 7 Brooke End. They had played with each other since kindergarten...

Robert Newton.

It was raining over Sand Cove cemetery, with the wind blowing a gale, as the families of Dale and J.C, short for Johnathan Christian, came and gathered around the open grave to say farewell. Robert and Samantha were either side of their mum, Molly. Robert was wearing his black suit and tie. Molly and Samantha wore long black dresses with black jackets, with their hair tied tightly back into a bun.

Lisa MacCall was standing next to the Newtons, with the twins, Sarah and Louise, their frizzy, ginger hair tied tightly back, showing off their freckles and dimples on their pale skin. They were wearing similar outfits to Samantha and Molly. All had a tear in their eyes.

As the caskets were lowered into the ground to their final resting place, Robert handed Molly a tissue to wipe her eyes.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers
12