The God Complex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Robbie. I know he was a loser. But he gave me you and Samantha," as she gave his hand a squeeze. She picked up a handful of dirt, and threw it on top of the casket. "Goodbye Johnathan Cristian Newton, thanks for my children." And she walked away and headed to the wake, which was being held at Lisa's mother-in-law Dottie MacCall's house in the small town.

Dottie, short for Dorothy, was around five-feet tall, with a silver streak running through her long, thick, black hair, and small crow's feet around her almond eyes. Those eyes were filled with tears, as she had lost her husband, James, about ten years ago, and now was burying her only son.

Sobbing, Lisa put a warm arm around her. "Come on, Dottie. Let's grab a hard drink, and have a talk," Lisa whispered in her ear.

Dottie grabbed her arm, and forced a smile. "Yes, that sounds good, Lisa."

They headed towards their cars, which were in the car park across from the cemetery's gates. Most of the family members started leaving, headed to Dottie's for the wake, except for Robert; he had to go view Harlot Manor in a few hours...

Robert drove up and parked in the cobblestone driveway, which led to the Harlot Manor. He passed through some stone arches, leading up to the main entrance, where he saw Kimberly waiting on him.

Going through the paperwork with her glasses hanging on her nose, she had looked up when she heard Robert pull up in his car. She got off the stone step which she was sitting on, fixing her dress showing off her curves. "Hi there, Robert. Did you get here okay?" she asked in her soft voice, looking at him over her glasses.

"Yeah, took me about an hour to get here?" He walked over to the front of the large Harlot Manor main doors.

"So give me a moment, and I will get the keys." Kimberly got the keys from her briefcase.

Robert was stumped for a change, just trying to make small talk. "So how's your Nan these days?" he asked, smiling at Kimberly.

"She passed away last year, Robert. She's sorely missed," she said with a lump in throat, which felt like swallowing lead. "So this is a ten-bedroom-and-three-bath, all beds have ensuites, and there's a large dining area leading to an outside glass conservatory and back garden," she announced, as they walked through the large wooden hall. From which led to a spiral staircase leading to bedrooms on the upper floor.

Robert watched Kimberly walk in her tight dress, her buttocks wobbling with each step. "So why is this being sold so cheaply? See, my family has inherited some money, and with the family expanding..." Robert was testing the waters, before he tried any thing anything; still watching her without her noticing, as he could not tell her the truth.

That aliens from another world gave him whatever he wished. Even he had to laugh at the thought...

To be continued.

_______________

12