All Comments on 'The God Emperor'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you're going to dream...

...dream big, lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:-D

@Annon above : Agreed !!!

@ other reads who will come here to while : If you are butt hurt about this story then its your own fault since the author has addressed it at the beginning.

@ Narg : You rock ! Reading this story, especially as a comedy gave me a lot of laughs :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the most absurd and depraved things I have ever read

Please write more like this :)

5 Stars

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
I loved this story!

I loved the depravity and outlandish display that this story describes. I would love to see more stories set in this universe. Maybe from people just living in the towns and cities, or as far up as another with the god emperor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

As absurd and crazy this story is, it was great. I would give my left nut for more of this universe. Really enjoyed the whole pageantry and rituals, the sheer number of women and the recital of prays to the god emperor. Would love to see a day in the life of the God Emperor or recreate his early life from mortal to finding the Source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice. Any idea when the adventures of Burke will return?

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 9 years ago
This is wonderful

What a delight of a story. Perfectly indulgent, over-the-top, and totally hot. It makes me want to make a companion story of the Goddess Empress. Perhaps we should talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Val

My favorite girl was daughter Val. I want her to seduce the tiny daughter of an elderly peasant. Humiliating the old woman by having her precious girl lick the ample ass of her queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Origin

You should write a story that deals with the Emperor's rise to godhood. That would be epic.

breastysadiebreastysadieabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved every minute of this and came three times to it. I love the huge tits and cock, and I really love the female servitude and misogyny. Hot as fuck. I wish my melons were big enough to be one of His Highness' size sluts.

NargNargalmost 7 years agoAuthor

You are accepted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous