The God Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The months apart melted away while they made sweet love to each other every movement bringing waves of pleasure crashing down upon their naked bodies. They started to kiss again even more wildly than before driven by their lust. Tongues probed back and forth exploring. Karen dug her nails into Adam's muscular back while he pushed himself harder his balls smacking audibly against her wet pussy. The end for both of them was coming fast.

"ADAM! Uh! I needed this so bad! AH! UH! You're going...to...Make...Me CUM! AHHH! ADAMMMM!" cried Karen.

Her pussy spasmed hard gripping and releasing Adam's pounding cock multiple times as she came over and over. He wasn't far behind, and before her body could relax he stiffened atop her his balls releasing their seed in a violent explosion of warm semen.

"KAREN! OH FUCKKKKK!"

They clung tightly to each other while Adam's penis jerked shooting Karen full until her tiny pussy started to drip with sticky semen that poured back out onto the bed.

"How come I always seem to get to lay in the wet spot?" groused Adam afterward playfully stroking Karen's fiery red hair with one hand while her head lay against his chest.

"I don't plan it but it does always seem to work out that way doesn't it," said Karen with a soft laugh.

"I wish you could sleep here tonight I miss feeling you next to me."

"That wouldn't be a very good idea under the circumstances."

"I know, but a guy can't dream can't he?"

Karen slipped out of bed visiting the restroom briefly before returning to pick up her lab coat off the floor covering her body once again.

"I need to get back to my room."

"Karen, after your assignment here is over I was thinking that maybe you and I should talk about where this is going."

"Hm...Are you trying to get serious on me, Agent Chase?"

"I think we both know this is starting to move beyond being just a casual thing, Karen."

She hesitated the smile fading from her lips, "I know it is, Adam. This isn't the time to discuss it. I promise when my stint here wraps up we will sit down and have that talk."

"I look forward to it."

Karen came back over to the bed leaning over to give Adam on last quick kiss before she departed, "Me too..."

After the door closed, Adam lay back on the bed trying to get his mind on the case again, but before sleep finally claimed him his only thoughts were of Karen Prince.

The following morning after dressing back into his official looking F.B.I suit and tie Adam made his way back to the cafeteria for breakfast. He had stopped by Harriet's quarters on the way but found her already gone. It wasn't at all surprising that she would start her day early. The behavior was typical of the razor-sharp focus she showed on every case.

The cafeteria was bustling this morning with scientists and military personnel alike getting in a meal before they started their respective days in earnest. Adam filled a plate with bacon and eggs pouring himself a hot cup of coffee from a decanter in the corner of the room. He had just sat down and was lifting his first fork full of food to his mouth when a shadow fell across the table.

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

Adam looked up into the face of Corwyn Razinski who returned his gaze with one of curiosity.

"Certainly, Dr. Razinski."

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to introduce myself before now, but running a project like this is quite time-consuming. A million little details to attend to all the time."

"I would have gotten to you eventually, Doctor, so at least you saved me some walking."

Razinski nodded sitting his plate containing a sliced grapefruit halve down on the table.

"I hope you slept alright. The beds here are passable at best. My middle-age back could use a firmer mattress I can tell you that much," joked Razinski.

Adam eyeballed the famous scientist over the rim of his coffee cup as he took a sip. In spite of his attempt at self-deprecation, the Doctor looked far younger than his forty-eight years with his hair still free of any signs of gray the light brown locks swept back across his forehead.

"I slept fine. In my line of work you have to be prepared to sleep anywhere you can find a spot."

"Yes, I imagine that would be the case."

"May I ask you how well you knew Janet Hooks?"

Razinski sprinkled some sugar on his grapefruit as he answered, "Right to the point...I like that Agent Chase. There is nothing worse than wasting time. I would say that I knew Janet quite well. I was the one who recruited her for this project."

"There are a few folks around here that seemed to think her fall was no accident. Would you include yourself in that group?"

"It's my understanding that all the facts would indicate that an accident was exactly what took place. I feel sorry for Janet, but as a scientist, I have to follow the preponderance of the evidence."

"You may well be right. Just the same can you think of anyone who would want to do Janet harm? Did she have any disagreements with anyone on the scientific staff?"

Adam thought he caught a bit of hesitation as Razinski sought to answer his question.

"I don't typically involve myself in the day to day lives of my staff. If Janet had a problem with anyone, I wasn't aware of it. In the lab, she was a professional I had no problem with her work."

"Captain Randall seemed to have a keen interest in her..." replied Adam letting the comment hang in the air.

"I doubt that she would have returned his interest even if it existed. Janet was a woman who valued intellect over flashy shows of strength."

"Do I note a hint of jealousy there, Doctor," said Adam smiling to show he was joking.

Razinski seemed to miss the humor frowning and replying with a touch of anger, "The world is filled with men who think they can achieve their goals through force of arms, Agent Chase. Trust me when I say the mind is the greatest weapon we possess. If one were to harness its full potential, he would be a God among men."

"I wouldn't presume to argue the point with a man of your stature," said Adam smoothly.

"You would be well served not too," replied Razinski though he did try to soften the remark with a slight smile.

Any further conversation between the two was halted when the doors to the cafeteria opened abruptly, and Captain Randall came in followed by two other soldiers all with grim faces. They marched straight over to where Adam and Dr. Razinski sat.

"Agent Chase, you need to come with me," said Randall in a serious tone.

"Has something happened?"

"I think you should see for yourself."

Adam frowned placing his coffee on the table and standing up. Dr. Razinski joined him.

"It's not necessary for you to accompany us as well, Doctor," said Captain Randall.

"I will be the judge of what is necessary on this project, Captain."

There was a moment of tension in the air, but Randall finally pivoted on his heel and moved swiftly toward the exit with Adam and Dr. Razinski following in his wake.

The Captain led them to the residential wing and down the corridor reserved for military personnel. A pair of guards stood outside a door about half-way down the hallway. They stepped aside as Randall opened the door and went in followed by Chase and Razinski.

Adam stopped just inside the room his nostrils assaulted by the metallic smell of blood. The room was very similar to his own in the layout. A glance around revealed nothing that could be responsible for the strong odor but Captain Randall had not stopped in the room proper. He stood at the bathroom pausing to push the door fully open. Chase could make out the body that was hanging from the shower head a leather belt around their neck.

"Good Lord!" cried Dr. Razinski.

Lieutenant Webb's face was fixed in a blank stare his eyes bulging slightly in their sockets. He was naked, and blood ran down the back of both of his legs pooling a bit in the bottom of the shower. Adam stepped closer kneeling to examine the bottom of the tub where a gleaming bayonet lay with the top few inches covered in what appeared to be the same blood.

Captain Randall, I need you to send someone to fetch Agent Duffy here immediately. Do you know if anyone touched anything in this room after the time you discovered the body?"

Randall nodded at one of his soldiers who vanished down the corridor, "No, I mean other than opening the doors we left everything exactly as you see it. I sent one of my men to check on Lieutenant Webb when he didn't report for duty this morning and failed to answer his intercom. This is what he found, so he came and got me straight away."

Adam took in Randall's words while making a careful examination of the body. There didn't appear to be any signs of a struggle in the bathroom area, and he had already noted that the room outside had not reflected one either. If it hadn't been for the bayonet, this would have appeared to be a textbook case of suicide. The only thing missing was a note of some sort, but the room hadn't been adequately searched yet.

"Wow, and I thought I was having a bad morning," said Agent Duffy in a dead-pan voice after she arrived.

"We need to bag up that bayonet I want it checked for prints and compared to the personnel files here. I want the room swept as well," ordered Chase.

"Of course. No sign of a struggle," she noted.

"No suicide note either, at least none that I could find."

"So you're thinking suicide?"

"It would appear that way on the surface, but let's dig in and see what we come up with."

Adam stepped back into the hallway as Duffy started to sweep the room. Randall had dismissed the guards, and he and Razinski stood quietly waiting.

"Poor Lt. Webb. Perhaps he was under a greater strain than we all realized it might explain his often abrasive attitude," said Dr. Razinski.

"I hadn't met Webb before he was assigned to me for this detail, but he didn't seem like the suicidal type. I guess one never knows," replied Randall.

"We haven't ruled it a suicide yet," said Chase.

"What would you call it?" asked Razinski.

"All I know Doctor, is that we have had two deaths on this base in a short period of time. I plan to investigate them thoroughly and come to a conclusion, but I can tell you, gentlemen, that something doesn't feel right about all this. We may want to consider suspending the project temporarily to be safe."

"Out of the question! We are at a very critical juncture in our research if we stop now it would jeopardize months of work that would have to be redone!"

"I understand your reluctance, Doctor, but given the circumstances..." started Chase.

"I see no evidence to support any notion other than Janet Hooks death was an accident, and Lt. Webb's an apparent suicide. In that light, I see no reason to suspend our work. You can contact General Rafferty yourself if you like, Agent Chase, but I am sure he will reach the same conclusion. If you gentlemen will excuse me, I have work to attend too."

Razinski marched off in a huff leaving the two men to stew behind him.

"He isn't wrong," said Captain Randall.

"No, but I can't shake the feeling that something is off here. Call it a gut instinct."

"You think the deaths are related?"

"I don't know. It wouldn't appear so on the surface, but I've seen stranger things. I will let you know what we find here."

"See that you do," said Randall curtly as he too left.

Chase waited for Duffy in his room as he sat at the small table provided scribbling notes to himself in a black notebook which he set aside when she arrived. Her face was set in an expression of puzzlement and frustration as she took a seat across from him.

"Well?" he asked waving at her to give her findings.

"This one is a case for the books that's for sure. I found no other fingerprints in the room other than Lt. Webb's, and the Captain's on the door handle of the bathroom as well as the guard he sent to check on Webb. The bayonet you found at the bottom of the tub also had only one set of fingerprints.

"Webb's?"

Duffy nodded, "Even stranger I checked the security logs, and no one entered Webb's room after he did around 10:00 p.m. last night. The footage from security cameras in the hallway didn't record anyone coming or going either."

"The blood?"

"It was from Webb's rectum. The blood on the bayonet matched his as well."

"So you're telling me that Webb sodomized himself with a bayonet, and then hung himself in the shower?"

"That would be about the size of it."

"Why the fuck would he do that?"

"If it's a kink it's not one I'm familiar with..." said Duffy.

Adam blew out a breath as he sat back in his chair.

"What about the autopsy on Janet Hooks?"

"Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head and neck commiserate with a fall from a decent height so no surprise there. I only found one thing that kind of raised an eyebrow."

"Which was?"

"She was pregnant."

"Really?" said Adam sitting back up.

"Yep. I would say about eight to ten weeks along when she died. If there were foul play perhaps that would have been a potential motive."

"Think Randall got her pregnant and shoved her over some stairs to cover it up? He could have doctored the security logs and erased the camera footage of him entering the stairwell. He would have access to them at least and the clearance level to do it," suggested Chase.

"Why would he do that in the first place?"

"Check the personnel records. He doesn't wear a ring, but Randall is married and has two kids," supplied Chase.

"That still brings us back to the question of why would he kill her and then ask for an investigation. You pointed out yourself that it wouldn't make sense. Does anyone else have the security clearance to access the logs and cameras."

"Only Razinski and Webb according to the briefing folder."

"I think you can rule out Webb. Unless you think this is a private sex act gone horribly wrong," mused Duffy.

"I doubt Razinski could have overpowered Webb. We also have no motive there unless you consider that everyone thought the guy was a dick in which case they all had a motive."

"Yeah. He and Hooks were different in that regard everyone seemed to like her."

"True...I think we need to talk to that scientist Dr. Chambers again. She seems to have known Janet Hooks the best maybe she might be aware of who she was seeing around here."

"How does any of this relate to Webb's apparent suicide?"

"I have no idea. This picture is getting fuzzier instead of more clear.

The two agents left the room still unsure of just what they had gotten themselves into.

Corwyn Razinski sat at his desk nervously rubbing his family locket while John Henderson watched from where he perched on one corner.

"He can't shut us down, Corwyn, he has no evidence of anything."

"I know, but he could make trouble, and that is the last thing we need right now. We are so close, John, but the virus is still not stable enough I need just a bit more time..."

"Have you heard from Elise's doctors?"

"She is slipping away."

"I'm sorry, Corwyn. I know we will beat this thing the latest test results are very encouraging. Still..."

"Still what?"

"I was thinking. You don't imagine that we could have another Roger on our hands?"

"Roger was an aberration. The odds of repeating that mistake are infinitesimal."

"I know but..."

"I'm telling you, John, the answer is, No! Even if something like that happened how would it explain the deaths of Janet and Lt. Webb? The men are isolated behind locked doors and can't move around on their own."

"I know, but there was the beaker..."

"We talked about this it was a fluke neither of us saw it for sure."

"Maybe..." said John doubtfully.

Corwyn suddenly reached out grabbing at John's wrist, "Forget about the past, John! We are too close to let anyone stop us now not that F.B.I. agent or Captain Randall. The power to change lives is almost within our grasp!"

"You mean the power to save Elise's life?"

"Of course. My daughter is the most important thing. I could never forget that..." said Razinski his voice trailing off.

He returned to rubbing his locket eyes lost in thought.

"I'm going to check that the next round of tests is set up properly," said John.

Dr. Razinski didn't acknowledge him as he left. He continued to stare straight ahead mumbling, "Can't stop now...So close...So close..."

Agent Chase had contacted Dr. Chambers and asked her to come to a conference room near the cafeteria. He and Duffy waited patiently for the timid woman to arrive. She shuffled into the room keeping her eyes down the entire time taking a seat as far from the two agents as she could get.

"There is no need to be so nervous Dr. Chambers we just have a few questions to ask you," said Agent Chase in a calm voice.

In spite of Adam's reassurance Chamber's eyes still flicked nervously around the room, "Is this about Janet?"

"Yes. I heard you say earlier that you knew Janet before you both came to work here. Would it be safe to say you were friends?"

"I suppose we were. As close as I ever get to having a friend anyway."

"Would Janet have confided in you about her private life?"

"Private life?" echoed Chambers with a frown.

"Well, yes, like would she have told you if she was seeing someone on the base romantically?"

"I guess so...I mean Janet wasn't much for gossip, but she told me things when we were in school so I guess she would have said something."

"I'm going to come right to the point to save us some time here, Doctor. We discovered during our examination of Dr. Hooks body that she was eight to ten weeks pregnant at the time of her death. If she confided in you who she was seeing here on the base, it might help shed some light on her death."

"Pregnant? That's impossible..."

Duffy and Chase glanced at each other sharing a puzzled look before they turned back to Chambers.

"How it is impossible? I can assure you she was I did the autopsy myself," put in Duffy.

"Then she was raped, or it was an immaculate conception because Janet Hooks never slept with a man in her life. She told me she came out in high school. All the time we were in college, she never dated anyone but other girls. I never heard her once mention ever being interested in a man."

Chase raised an eyebrow, "So as far as you know Janet wasn't seeing anyone male or female on the base?"

"If she was, then she was keeping it a full-on secret, but Janet was never the type to hold things in. I honestly think she would have told me."

"Just out of curiosity when Dr. Razinski recruited you and Janet for this post did he ever ask about Janet's background?"

"I wouldn't know he didn't recruit Janet just me."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Dr. Razinski recruited me for this posting right after I graduated. It wasn't until I got here and was talking with Dr. Henderson one day about my time at the university that any mention of Janet came up. He seemed interested that I knew someone with a psychology background, and not long after that Janet showed up here. She told me that Henderson came to campus and recruited her himself."

"I see...Well, thank you, Dr. Chambers, that was all I had to ask you. You're free to go."

After Chambers had left the room, Adam turned to Duffy in confusion.

"This is a weird thing to lie about, but Razinski told me over breakfast this morning that he was the one who recruited Hooks for this project."

"He may have just meant that he delegated it to Henderson, but considered her his recruit," suggested Duffy.

"Maybe, but I didn't get that impression. We need to talk to Henderson to clarify things. If Razinski didn't bring her in himself then why did Henderson think a psychologist was needed?"

The two agents left the conference room and made their way to the research wing buzzing the intercom.