The God Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see into your thoughts to, Adam Chase. Your words say one thing, but we both know the truth. The nights you have lain awake and wondered at what it would be like to touch Harriet's naked body and make it your own. She wants that as well. Don't be afraid..."

Harriet suddenly reached out taking Adams hand and guiding it to her breast.

"Touch...Me...Adam...I want your touch..." she begged.

Adam tried to hold his arm down, but it seemed to have taken on a life of its own. Harriet's tit filled his palm, and he had to admit it was silky smooth the nipple at its center hard against his skin. He squeezed, and Harriet groaned in her throat.

"Adam...Please stop this! Oh, Adam, NO!" cried Karen at the sight of her boyfriend taking another woman right in front of her.

"Poor Dr. Prince! Are you afraid of being left out? Don't worry my dear. I am aware of how much you like to worship at the flesh of men on your knees. Isn't that right?"

Karen's face clouded with a look of lust falling across her features, "Yes...Yes...I like to...suck cock...hard...fucking cock..."

Her hands came up to remove her bra tossing it aside. She covered her perky tits in her palms squeezing them while flicking her swelling pink nipples as they turned a rosy red.

"I bet you're just dying to have a nice prick between those sweet lips. I know my former assistant would be happy to oblige. John?"

Dr. Henderson stumbled forward his expression torn between fear and embarrassment. His hands shook as he pushed his boxers to the ground exposing his rapidly swelling prick. Henderson was a red-head himself, and his pubic hairs matched the thinning hair on his head. The pale skinned shaft between his legs expanded fully while Karen licked her lips in anticipation.

"You want to taste him don't you, Karen," asked Razinski his voice soft and sweet like dripping honey.

"Oh! Fuck...Yes! Yes...I want to suck it..." moaned Karen unable to stop the waves of desire that Razinski was triggering inside her brain.

"Play for us, Karen! Show us your growing desire!" commanded Razinski.

"OH! OH...FUCK!" cried Karen. One hand shot between her legs, and she started to masturbate furiously. Her head fell back while her moans filled the room, and with her free hand, she pulled at her rock hard nipples making them darken even more.

"Please...Please..." she begged.

"Please what, Karen?"

"Let me...Let me...Suck his cock! I need it so bad!" she moaned.

Like a racehorse released from the starting gate, Karen suddenly moved forward dropping to her knees and seizing Henderson's cock in her trembling palms. Her pink lips engulfed the reddish head slipping down his hard shaft. He groaned loudly feeling the heat of her wet mouth enveloping his penis. Karen sucked him frantically taking him deeper than she had ever tried to take a man before until the retching sounds of his cock triggering her gag reflex sounded off the walls.

Adam winced inwardly unable to do anything to help as his lover was forced to take another mans cock. He fought a silent battle of his own, but whatever Razinski was doing to him was irresistible. The urge to take Harriet was overwhelming in its intensity. He grunted and lowered his head bringing it to her perfect tit licking the bumpy skin of her areola. Harriet squirmed in his arms moaning loudly.

"Fuck, Adam! Suck my tits! Ah...God help me! Never wanted to fuck so bad!" cried Harriet.

Adam caught her hard nipple between his teeth biting roughly, hungrily at the stiff flesh. Harriet grabbed at the back of his head guiding him from one needy breast to the other while he covered them in his saliva licking and sucking at every inch. They came together again in an even hotter French kiss their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

A loud groan of pure feral need erupted from Adam's chest, and he seized Harriet bearing her down to the floor. She spread her legs, and he dove between them running his tongue across the swollen lips of her dripping cunt. The juice of Harriet's pussy was wonderful so tart and sweet at the same time. Her back arched off the cool tile floor pushing her slit even harder onto his face.

"Oh...Uh! Yes! AH! Fuck! I need you, Adam! Oh ADAM!"

Harriet's body writhed on the floor. Her hands gripped her firm love mounds squeezing them and pinching her nipples. All her training at resisting torture from an enemy had never prepared her for the kind of naked desire that Razinski was pouring into her, and she felt the last gasps of her freewill falling into tatters. She pulled at Adams' arms trying to get him on top of her.

"Fuck me, Adam! Please...Please! Fuck me! I have to have you inside me! AH! GOD! I need you inside me!"

Adam crawled his way up Harriet's naked form resting his thick cock at the entrance to her love hole. For just a moment, he hesitated fighting to the last to retain control over his actions. He could see Karen out of the corner of his eye still on her knees sucking Henderson's cock like her life depended on it. She had both hands stroking his dripping prick. Henderson had his eyes screwed tight shut and was grunting loudly. It was clear his orgasm was seconds away.

A warm hand gripped the side of his face forcing his head around. Harriet stared up at him. His partner for so many years. A trusted and loyal friend now lying beneath him driven to carnal lust by a mad man's whims. His body quivered in anticipation.

"Harriet...I'm...Sorry..." he managed to force out.

Her answer was to pull his mouth to hers burying her tongue deep. Adam's hips slammed forward, and Harriet cried out as every inch of his thick penis penetrated her sloppy, wet pussy in one violent thrust. They moved together grunting like two beasts in heat grabbing at each other, biting, kissing, lost in a world of unbridled sex. Adam rose up pounding Harriet's willing cunt with all his strength, It was a titanic fuck harder than anything he had ever experienced with a woman before, and Harriet took every inch screaming at the ceiling.

"Fuck ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME ADAM! YES! YES! Oh! God, YESSSSS!"

The image of Harriet's sweet tits bouncing up and down on her chest would be etched in Adam's brain for a long time, and now they drew him like a magnet. He leaned in to suck at her hard nips while still thrusting between her legs. Her breathing was growing more labored by the second.

"Give her your seed, Adam! She is ready to bear fruit!" commanded Razinski.

"FUCKKKKKKKK! HARRRRRRIETTTT!" screamed Adam.

Whether it was Razinski's mental commands, or simply that his body had reached the breaking point was a matter for debate, but the result was the same. Adam's cock exploded inside Harriet's pussy showering her fertile womb with thick ropes of semen. She shut her eyes feeling her orgasm triggered by the outpouring of warm cum that filled her body.

"I feel you cumming! OH! ADAMMMMMM! Give it all to me! FILL ME! AHHH YESSSSS!" she gasped her love tunnel gripping onto Adam's cock milking even more of his seed into her.

Karen could hear the sounds of her boyfriend emptying his sperm into Harriet, and though she wanted to scream in jealousy, she was unable to stop or control the urgent need to suck the cum from John Henderson's tortured balls. She didn't have to wait much longer. He gave out a loud cry almost mirroring the screams coming from Adam on the other side of the room. A flood of sticky jizz erupted in her mouth as his cock repeatedly jerked between her lips. She sighed feeling a shiver of euphoria run up her back.

Henderson's cock slipped from her lips even as she swallowed the last of his spunk.

"Bravo! You see the joys you have to look forward to in the world I will make for us!" yelled Razinski from atop his makeshift throne.

The foursome was gasping in front of him. Adam slid from between Harriet's legs dropping back onto his haunches. He looked up at Razinski with venom in his eyes.

"You call yourself a God, but a true God wouldn't steal the will of his children for his entertainment."

"Mr. Chase, somehow I think you protest too much. Did you get a look at Harriet's body? I think I just did you a great favor. You can't tell me that wasn't a fuck for the ages!"

Adam snarled in the back of his throat, but though he longed to lunge at Razinski, his body refused to cooperate.

"I am a giver of joy...and a giver of life. Janet Hooks spurned my gift to her detriment, but I think Karen will feel differently."

Adam gritted his teeth in anguish watching his girlfriend rise from her knees and come to stand in front of Razinski who lowered his chair to the ground.

"You want to receive my offering don't you, Karen? I bet your pussy is nice and wet right now...So ready for me."

Karen began to breath more quickly her chest rising and falling rhythmically. She groaned as blood poured into her chest the skin going splotchy with her arousal while her nipples swelled and hardened. Her eyes fell shut, and she grabbed at her tits.

"Ah...Ah! FUCK!"

"Ready to receive me, Karen?"

"Oh, shit...I...need to...fuck...so bad...So fucking bad..." whimpered Karen.

Razinski reached out turning her away from him and pushing on her back so that she bent over her tight ass sticking out toward him. The silky pink panties she was wearing slipped down quickly in his fingers exposing her red-haired cunt. He smiled running his hands across the smooth cheeks of her ass before inserting a finger into her soaking wet hole.

"AHHH! Fuck!" she cried.

"Your pussy is so wet, Karen. Do you want me to give you my cock?"

She threw a look over her shoulder her eyes wild with desire, "Please! I can't stand it...I need to fuck! Give me every inch! Oh, fuck! I've never needed it so bad! My pussy is on fire!"

He slowly lowered his pants pulling his stiff penis from within his underwear then rubbing it on the wet lips of Karen's pussy. The look on Adam's face told a story of rage.

"Don't be upset, Adam, I'm giving her a priceless gift, and I assure you she is going to enjoy every second of it," said Razinski.

Karen's eyes went wide, and she gasped. Razinski pressed forward driving his cock deep into the warm folds of her tight pussy while mentally increasing her pleasure to the point it was almost painful. He grasped Karen's hips quickly falling into a steady rhythm of thrusts making her ass cheeks bounce as he drove his cock into her again and again.

"OH! OH! Fuck me! It feels so good! AH! GOD! SO GOOD! Ahh...Uhhh...FUCK!"

"How do you like it, Karen? The feel of your God's cock inside you..."

"Never been this good before! Ah, FUCK! I can hardly stand it! Oh, fuck! FUCK! I'm going to cum...Going to...Cum so fucking hard...OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!"

Karen's whole body shook as multiple orgasms crashed through her making her sway from side to side as she fought to keep her balance. Razinski continued to thrust into her slick cunt his breathing becoming ragged as his need to release grew.

"Shit! Karen, I can understand why Adam has such a yearning for you. Your pussy is very sweet! Uh! Think I'm going to give you that gift soon..."

"Do it! Cum inside me! Ah! FUCK! I want to feel you cream my cunt!" screamed Karen.

Razinski pulled her upright, and they fell into a hot French kiss Karen's tongue filling his mouth. He gripped her perky tits in his hands squeezing them tight. His movements quickened until he let loose a deep grunting noise. Adam could only look on in disgust while Razinski's cock jerked between Karen's legs filling his girlfriend with his seed.

At last, it was over, and he released her body letting her sag to the floor. Karen's eyes looked haunted as her sanity returned and she glanced over at Adam with tears in her eyes.

"Such glories I will visit upon you all have no fear of that, my children. Perhaps you will bear me a child one day Karen to give back what Janet Hooks so selfishly took from me."

"Go to Hell," said Karen from where she sobbed on the floor.

"Is that any way to talk to your Master? We will have to work on that attitude. I forgive you for now. I know this has been an emotional day. I think you all need to rest."

This time it was Adam who came around first. Razinski had returned them to his former office. The only good news was that he had also returned their clothes and Adam was quick to scramble into his enjoying the feeling of normalcy that came from something as simple as wearing pants. His gaze drifted across the still sleeping forms of his comrades settling on Karen for a long moment wondering if their relationship would ever be the same after what they had just been forced to do. Harriet stirred on the floor and Adam couldn't help but take one last look at her superb body. She was arguably a more beautiful and sexy woman than Karen though he knew he would never feel about her the way he did his girlfriend of the last three years.

"Are you o.k.?" he asked Harriet as she sat up.

"My head feels like someone used it for a punching bag, and at the risk of being crude, my pussy doesn't feel much better. You ever think about reduction surgery, Adam? I bet Karen must feel like she is going to split in half."

"Very funny...but I will take the compliment just the same. Your clothes are on the credenza by the way."

"Thanks," said Harriet and she rose from the floor to dress.

Henderson and Karen came around shortly after Harriet finished getting dressed. Adam pulled Karen aside though the small office offered very little in the way of privacy.

"How are you doing?"

"You mean how do I feel after being violated in front of my boyfriend by a brain raping madman while having to watch that same boyfriend screw a woman that has a body that puts mine to shame?"

"When you say it like that it sounds like a terrible day," said Adam trying for a light tone though his chest tightened with jealous anger.

"I'm not going to cry right now. I know we don't have time for hysterics, but trust me you're going to see some later if we get out of this mess."

He took her face in his hands, "We are going to get out of this, Karen. I promise you we will and when we do I'm going to make Razinski pay for what he did to us."

"Was it better?" she whispered just a hint of tears glistening in her eyes.

Adam leaned in to whisper to her in reply, "It could never be the way it is with you. You're all I ever wanted."

"I hate to call attention to the obvious, but we are seriously up shit creek here," said Harriet.

"I know it. Dr. Henderson, is there anything on that laptop that could help us?"

"Nothing that jumps out at me so far. If we could get to the chem lab and find a way to get one of the antidote injectors maybe we could bring him to his senses with it. I'm not even sure that would work at this point though since he is so far over the edge and been exposed to the virus for so long. I fear permanent changes may have been made to his brain's cellular structure."

"I don't see how we could get past him to get to the lab anyway. He could brain zap us before we ever got close to him."

"How long before he's grown strong enough to start affecting us at a distance?"

"I can't say for sure. A day maybe two, assuming these graphs are accurate."

"We had better come up with something fast then, or he will just see our plans coming from a mile away."

The group began to search the office again in a desperate attempt to find some way out of their predicament.

"Hey, Doctor! What are these?" asked Harriet holding a rolled up set of papers.

"Let me see...Oh, these are the revised blueprints for the lab after we took it over. Remember, this place used to be a hot lab for the study of dangerous pathogens back in the eighties and nineties. When we took it over, we made a few small changes to accommodate more office spaces in the research wing."

Harriet rolled the plans out onto Razinski's desk pouring over them while Henderson spoke.

"So this office wasn't in the original plan?"

"No, this side of the floor used to be a storage closet we cut it up into offices,"

"Then what's this?" she asked stabbing at the blueprint.

Henderson leaned in to see where she was pointing, "Um...Utility access shaft I think for when they ran communication and power lines between the levels."

"If I'm reading this right that should be right over there."

Adam stepped over to the spot where Harriet had pointed putting a hand against the fake wood paneling that covered the wall. He grabbed at a seam in the wood and pulled away from the facade. The paneling snapped loose and beneath was a metal wall with the top of an access hatch showing just above where the wood had broken free.

"Help me with this!" he called to the rest of the group.

It took only a matter of minutes to pry the fake wood completely away from the hatch. Opening the hatch took a bit more ingenuity, but a letter opener from Razinski's desk served well enough as a screwdriver. Adam pulled the metal hatch plate aside and peered into the opening.

"There are handholds in here on one side. It looks like this goes all the way up to the next level and beyond. Shit! I think this is a way out."

"Then let's not waste time waiting for Razinski to come back! Time to beat feet!" snapped Harriet.

The access tunnel was narrow, and the group incurred more than a few bumps and bruises making the climb up to the next level. It then took a few minuted of loudly beating on the hatch before someone from the other side heard them. The metal plate was finally removed, and Adam felt a strong hand pulling him into the light of the cafeteria. Captain Randall looked at him with an expression of relief.

"Agent Chase! I fully expected never to see you again."

"Are you aware of what's going on in the research wing?" asked Chase in puzzlement.

"Well, not entirely, but I've seen enough to be very concerned, and more than a little freaked out."

"How is that?" asked Adam standing aside to allow the rest of the group to be brought out by some of Randall's men.

"After the lockdown was called for we discovered the research wing had been detached from the security and communications systems. We tried to reach you guys for some time without any luck. Fortunately, my communications man is a first rate hacker, and he managed to get back into the system in a limited capacity. We couldn't reestablish voice communications, but we were able to patch into some of the security monitors on your level."

"Oh...Um...Which ones exactly?"

"Let's just say I've seen more of you than I would have liked," answered Randall.

"So you know about Razinski?"

"I know he is doing things a normal person shouldn't be able too,"

"That is an understatement, Captain," said Dr. Henderson as he joined them, "My former colleague is evolving quickly into a very dangerous being. If we don't stop him, he will dominate all of us, and anyone who comes to help. If he gets out of this complex, I don't know how much trouble he could cause.

"I'm open for suggestions gentlemen. I guess we can't just force the research wing doors with explosives and shoot him?"

"I doubt we would be able to get close to him before he would disable any team we sent against him," said Chase.

"Too bad we couldn't just set off that nuke and high tail it while he goes up in a mushroom cloud," put in Duffy.

"Very funny, Harriet. How about a practical solution that doesn't exist in fantasy land."

"What nuke?" asked Henderson.

"Harriet is just joking about some rumor we heard on the way in from our chopper pilot. Something about there being a small nuclear device on the base to be detonated in case of a viral breach."

Randall cleared his throat suddenly looking uncomfortable.

"That was just a rumor right?" asked Chase.

"Actually, just such a fail-safe system was installed in this lab back in the eighties when it was built."