The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quailed at his speech and demeanor, "Garrett!"

"Fuck you Frieda I said shut up." He went on. As he started to go on he thought back on an old Kenny Roger's song "Coward of the County". Well he was about to turn and lock the door.

"Frieda when we get home I want you to pack up all your shit. You've got to move out. We'll do it together. Tonight you can either go to your parents or go back to the Hampton. Either way you're out. In a few days we'll find you a trailer down at the park on Water Tank Road. I'll even help you get furniture. We'll buy you some nice used furniture at the Furniture Warehouse. I'll set you up with your own cell phone, because you won't be on our old account anymore. You can call and meet and fuck anybody you want anytime you want without worrying about getting caught. How about it? You'll have your very own 'Sin Bin'!"

Frieda was still in disbelief, "But Garrett. Our marriage. The children. What will people say?"

He laid it on, "Marriage? What marriage? You mean me the slave and you the mistress. That's gone. I'd say you killed it, but it never really existed," he marveled at himself, where was all this coming from? He went on, "I promised to love, honor, cherish, and be faithful. You did too. Well none of that happened, not from your end. You've never loved me, and you've dishonored me at every turn!"

Oh boy, he was hot, "All those fucking charity events. You never introduced me to anybody. You got as far from me as you could every time. I'd watch you discreetly watching me. I felt like the poorer no account relative everybody knew but tried to hide. I wasn't your husband. I was your embarrassing low class relative! Well fuck you! It's going to be you at the trailer park. After all, what would a man call a woman who fucked around on his wife? What would he call her Frieda? You know what he'd call her. He'd call her 'Trailer Park Trash', and that's just what you are!"

It sickened him to say it, but it was true. He went on, "Love, honor, and fidelity, you don't know the meanings of the words. Hey you can call Bradley. Maybe now he'll leave his wife. He could move in with you. You have your Aunt Ginger's Trust Fund, you and he can rent porn together! Hey I'll even buy you a flat screen TV!"

She was crying, she repeated, "But the children, our house, and our family? What will people say?"

Tired, but not quite through he finished, "Don't worry. It will hurt, but I'll tell the children why I moved you out. I'll tell them everything. I think they suspect anyway. The house thankfully is only in my name. I made all the payments anyway. Besides we're not divorcing. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. We're just separating. Ha! No alimony! Family? It's my family, and what will people say? Don't worry I'll tell them. In fact if I have to I'll go to every bar between here and Mechanicsville. I'll tell every fucker I see how I was a cuckold. I'll even tell them where you live so they can get some. How about that?"

Really crying all she could say was "Garrett."

He laughed, it was better to laugh than cry. He added, "I need the house. I've figured it out. I can still do my carpentry, just no more roofing. I'll do the mortar, the drywall, the finishing. More too, I'm good at planning. You don't need a special license to show people what a real mansion can look like, and I know how. Even your brother admitted that. Yes, I'll take your old office and turn it into something. And while I'm doing all this with Stephen and Forrest, and some day hopefully with Jessie you can watch from your front veranda at the trailer park. I'll even buy you an old used sofa you can put outside and sit on. I'll buy you a cooler where you can put your beer! Now restart the fucking car and take me home!"

The tears were billowing down her lovely face, "But Garrett I'd thought we'd reconcile?

"Reconcile? Not a chance. That boat left the harbor."

An epilogue...

Does there need to be one? Not this time.

Garrett fully intended to do everything he said. He'd put the bitch out. Get her out and away from him and the kids. And he'd make sure that fucking bitch of a mother-in-law stayed away so she wouldn't contaminate his girls or son.

He figured somewhere out there was a woman, maybe an older woman like himself with kids of her own who'd been burned. Garrett wasn't going to be picky. Well no, he was... he'd had the heartless soulless beautiful goddess, now he'd find a woman, a real woman. She wouldn't have to be pretty, just someone who'd sincerely love him, stick it out, and be faithful loyal and true. He knew there had to be one out there. He'd start looking tomorrow.

He felt good.

The end.