The Goddess' Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful," Iara said, "And if you want to stop here, I understand."

The glow of climax faded. Lyla contemplated the idea of stopping. Where did the joy of transformation end and the sexual arousal begin? It took only a few moments of silent thought to discover that she didn't care.

"Fuck me. Show me what my new body is capable of."

The snake body around her quivered. "I might not be able to stop myself before I...are you sure?" Iara asked.

Lyla nodded.

The next thing she felt was the tip of the priestess's snake cock gently probing her still forming slit. Every inch of her pussy was over sensitive and the mere act of rubbing against her folds made Lyla's legs try to lock together. Her moans were loud enough to make the whole temple know what was happening, but she felt no need to restrain herself. With her panting and squeals and begging, her new voice made sweet music, hymns of praise to the Goddess of Change.

Already wound up from the long process, Iara had no intention of forestalling her climax. Her thrusts pushed deeper and deeper, forcing more bliss into Lyla's body.

"I should tell you," the acolyte said between thrusts, "That it's not just my venom that's transformative. All my bodily fluids...ngh...have the ability to change you."

If it was intended as a warning, it was not received that way. "Then cum deep inside me. Change me from within. Make me whole!"

Iara pushed her cock inside with a trio of deep, powerful thrusts before she lost control. Cum surged out of her in unnaturally large quantities, coating Lyla's insides before pulsing out in spurts from her heavily used hole. Some didn't make it that far, trapped inside and bloating the woman's belly up...where the changes continued.

They both watched in awe as her thighs and hips exploded in size, quickly blowing past average and landing squarely into 'wet dream' territory. Her ass increased as well, swelling out to make any hope of wearing breeches again an impossibility. Her pussy gushed out, the cum transforming her from a squirter to the kind of woman who drools femcum down her legs at the slightest naughty thought. And though she couldn't prove it, Lyla knew deep down that the growing warmth in her lower tummy was the transformative seed ensuring that her womb would never reject an insemination.

Iara cuddled Lyla in her coils, comforting the changed woman while making sure the cum stayed plugged and could finish its work. When she was sure that her soul matched her body, Iara let Lyla down easily onto the cushioned dais. The transformed woman's breathing was deep, her mind adrift in post-orgasmic daze.

"You can stay for as long as you wish," Iara whispered, moving tufts of hair from the weary woman's new gorgeous face.

Lyla stirred. "With you?"

Iara began an excuse. She was needed elsewhere, perhaps. Or maybe the others were better equipped to help her through this new phase of her life. But...

"With me," she whispered, sliding down to kiss Lyla's cheek, "For as long as you need me."

12