The Goddess of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes, languidly. "Oh, daddy," she breathed, "I love you so," wrapping her arms around his back and folding her legs around his hips, pulling him even closer to her. "I want you in me forever. Don't ever leave me. Keep me. Love me for all time," she intoned softly and tenderly.

Dell was mesmerized. He had never seen a woman gush. He had brought this about in her, an ultimate passionate release of sexuality and sensuousness. It was humbling. He wondered if she knew they were not done - he was not done.

But, this question was soon answered when Jenna said, "But, daddy? Did you cum?" He didn't know she knew the word.

"Not yet, sweetheart," he whispered.

"Come on, lover," she said, "we're going to handle that."

He immediately felt her vaginal muscles begin their rhythmic contractions around his still rigid cock, buried fully into her. Now the attention was on him. He could feel her slick, velvet-smooth walls gripping him, stroking him. And he hadn't even begun to stroke in and out of her!

She seemed to know that just below the underside of the head of his cock was the most sensitive. Her muscles were contracting in spasms around the head of his cock, bringing him to orgasm without his having to move at all. This was mind-blowing! He'd never experienced anything like it before. He was buried to the hilt in her and she was jerking him off! And, oh, it felt so good. When he tried to withdraw to thrust, she held him in a vice-like grip, intensifying her vaginal muscle activity. She was the Goddess of Passion and he knew it.

He could feel his cock begin to twitch and grow within her. He was about to burst. A flood of passion was rising up through his balls, flooding throughout his body as he began to spurt his seed deeply into her womb, flooding past her cervix. Spurt after spurt splashed up out of his balls. She continued to milk him until, with a long sigh, he collapsed onto her, but still held up on his elbows. She did not release her grip on him, only loosening it softly. They both were breathing in gasps, she having orgasmed herself at the peak of his flooding into her.

Slowly they both came back to full consciousness and simultaneously realized that the wind had stopped blowing and the sun was shining.

Jenna looked at Dell lazily and sighed. "Daddy, that was sooooo goooood! Let's do it again." As usual, he could not deny his dear, sweet Jenna, anything...