The Godman and His Disciple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the orgasm subsided, the godman's eyes turned back to normal. Still panting, he looked down at her. Shreya thought she saw sympathy in those eyes. He took his manhood out and grabbed a towel from his disciples and cleaned his slimy cock. His semen poured out of her like he had opened the shutters of a dam, wetting her mundu and the bedsheet underneath. Shreya was disappointed that it was over so quickly. She was just beginning to enjoy it.

"Your son's spirit has left this world child," said the godman, suddenly reminding her of why they were doing this in the first place.

"What?" said a shocked Shreya. "Are you saying he is dead?"

"No... not dead yet. But his spirit has left his body. It's no longer in the material world."

"So... so it's all over?"

"I did not say that. I can still save him. He is somewhere in the spirit world."

"But, guru, that has never been done," one among the disciples said.

"There's a first time for everything."

xxx

A disciple was pulling and licking Guruappa's dong in an attempt to resuscitate it. Shreya was looking right at them, the scene no longer absurd in her eyes, although her cheeks were flushed pink. The disciples outside were told that the guru was going to bring a soul back to its earthly body. They must have thought him a madman, but it was the perfect opportunity. Doing this will solidify his grip on godhood and placate the worries of all his disciples.

Time was not their ally. For the boy's soul could leave the spiritual plane at any moment. In five minutes or five hours. Urgency was needed. Two disciples were kneeling before him, doing everything they can to harden his manhood -- sucking, stroking, licking -- like calves at a cow's udder. But to no avail. It just would not harden.

"We're wasting time," said Shreya. The sandalwood and the lanterns had given her face a golden sheen. A grave and restless face. "Look here, guru. This will help."

Her hands went behind and tugged at the knots of her blouse. It slid off the curves of her bosom slowly, clinging onto her nipples like it was a cliff, fighting to protect her secrets. Then it fell. The woman in the room looked on in envy. Blood rushed to the guru's limp organ, and his eyes glowed with burning lust as they looked upon her breasts. They looked full and long, and they sloped down with no space in between them. Glistening with sweat from hours inside that tight blouse, they looked like huge golden mangoes.

The beat of the drums reverberated in the tiny hut. Shreya's eyes turned from gloomy to glad on seeing the guru's erect appendage. She laid down on the bed as she saw him advancing, and covered her nipples with her soft, smooth, sandalwood-bathed hands. Climbing on the bed, he spread her legs apart. Her mundu still covered her crotch. The only cloth she had left. Guruappa's eyes went straight to her bountiful melons.

We are not making love, he reminded himself. This is a ritual.

But something had awakened in him. A monster he had buried long ago had risen from the fiery pit of his mind.

Holding her legs, Guruappa turned her around so that she was on her belly. Directing her with pats and nudges, he made her bring up her leg, bending her knee. His manhood penetrated her, and he moved her long hair aside and lay on her back. Shreya winced and sank her head into the pillow.

The guru's palms covered the back of her hands, and he inhaled the scent of her hair. He raised his buttocks to the air as he pulled out of the woman. One knee was planted behind Shreya's bend leg and the other on the outside of her straight leg. As his hips came down for the second thrust, he pushed his cock balls deep inside his disciple. "Aah!" Shreya cried out.

At about the same time, the hymns began and the disciples started showering them with petals again. The sound of the guru's crotch slapping against plump, soft buttcheeks resounded in the room. Shreya was crying into the pillow, leaving a trail of saliva that ran down to the bedsheets. Her breathing had become fast and shallow. In and out. In and out. In when he penetrates, out when he pulls back.

Guruappa was timing his thrusts to the beat of the drums. Forcing himself with all his will, he put his body on autopilot and left for the spiritual plane, taking Shreya with him. It was a hard thing to do, considering how much he liked fucking that woman.

They were in a clearing in a forest. Shreya thought that it looked pretty normal, nothing like a world for spirits, except for the unnaturally bright light. There was no one else around them. "It is your job to find him," Guruappa told her. "Unni is around here somewhere."

Shreya did not even know where to begin. "Can't you help me? You're the one who knows this place after all."

"No. The boy doesn't know me. I won't be able to find him. You have to do it."

xxx

Unni sat by a river, looking at his reflection in the crystal clear water. When you're ready, just jump and you'll fly into the heavens. He did not know how he knew that. But those were the instructions and he had to do it, for there was no going back. As he sat there, pondering, he heard a familiar voice. He turned, glad to hear her voice again, but also horrified.

"Mother?" she came running towards him, face beaming, tears falling from her face and floating in the air. "What are you doing here? Are you dead?"

"Oh, my beautiful son," she hugged him tight and he hugged her back. "No. I'm not dead. I came here to find you and bring you back."

"What? You can do that?"

"Guruappa helped me. Do you remember him? The godman your father is crazy about."

"I think I remember. But how can I return? I'm already dead."

"No, you're not. Not yet. Now come back to the living world. All you have to do is follow me."

The spiritual world melted before him. And he fell into a chasm of pure blackness. Unni fell for what seemed like perpetuity, and he began to wonder if he was on the road to hell. It certainly seemed like it. Then the blackness separated, and he was in a... hut. It was not as bright as the spiritual world but it was hard to adjust to the light, probably because it was real light. Lantern light.

That's when he saw it.

His busty mother was on a bed being dicked by a large, black, hairy man in a turban. Unni could not understand it. Is this the present, or is it sometime in the past? He noticed the way her huge breasts were being squished under her. This has to be the present. Or maybe the future? Her breasts were not that big in the past. He had studied her breasts extensively and had ejaculated on them in his dreams more times than he can count. Does that mean she is cheating on my father?

"It's on the other side of that hill," he was transported back to the spirit world, his mother leading the way. "That's where the guru is. He will transport your soul back to your body."

The guru. Yes. That must be the man he saw.

Unni was back in the hut, walking past the disciples unnoticed. The turban made sense now. That man is definitely the guru. The bed made squeaking noises as the man continued ploughing his mother. He was seeing two sides of her now. Her sweet innocent face that was guiding him through the spirit world, and here her salivating, mouth half-open, slutty face. Her eyelashes winked at him, just as a rose petal landed on it.

What the fuck is happening here? Is this some kind of ritual?

The beat of the drums rose at a feverish pitch. Shreya's mundu had ridden up from all the pounding. Her bare, mushy, buttcheeks were redder than a piece of raw steak. They jiggled with every hit, sending ripples all the way to her thick thighs. Guruappa's eyes were blood-red and wild. He felt Shreya nearing her climax. Letting go, he dumped his load inside, his fingers digging into her hips.

Shreya felt several spurts of his essence inside her, followed by a feeling of warmth. He gave her one last hard pump, and she felt it deep in her womb. Shivers emanated from her sex and she arched her back even as her stomach tightened. The guru pulled out. His limp dick hung down dripping juices as he watched the woman writhing on the bed in pleasure.

Unni stood transfixed, watching the semen leaking out of his mother's cunt. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. She turned back to look at the guru, batting her flirtatious eyelashes at him.

The guru's eyes fixed on Unni like he could see him. It sent a shiver down his spine. He reached out and grabbed him by the throat, freaking out the disciples. With great effort, he threw him up into the ceiling, which then turned into darkness.

Unni woke with a start. He felt his face and his chest. He was back in his body, in his own house. Did the guru save him? Unni climbed from the bed and out of his sheets. He had a raging boner, and now he needed to do something about it.

xxx

ASHWIN

When Guruappa came out of the hut and announced to the ashram that the boy was saved, everyone was elated. Not just because the boy was saved, but also because they no longer had to fight among themselves over the succession. Guruappa had done the impossible. It was a cause for great celebration. But then, I thought I saw something that the others missed. His eyes. They did not have that dead look to them and neither did it look human. It was something else.

Nobody here knows Guruappa as I do. Nobody knows who he was before his ascension as a living deity.

The man was a notorious goon. He had blackmailed, tortured, killed and done everything else in between. He was known for taking whatever he wanted back to his village. Whether it was a bike, a piece of land, a shop, or even a woman, especially if it was someone else's woman.

But he was always kind to me. He helped me overcome poverty. Fight the injustice of my birth. And it was I who helped Guruappa fake his death when the police came after him.

Even now I was his go-to man. The one he called whenever he wanted anything. Even a chat. He would talk of his old days, and lately, he's been talking about how he's been slipping. Getting dark thoughts, and wanting to do bad things. I consoled him and told him to accept the darkness, for there never can be light without it.

I received a call from him after everyone had gone to sleep, asking me to go to Shreya's hut. When I opened the door to her hut, I found Shreya and Guruappa sitting on the bed. Guruappa had an arm around her, and he looked at me with his red, wild eyes. I haven't seen those eyes in a long time.

"Ashwin. Welcome to Shreya's humble abode." He sounded drunk. Except that he wasn't. But it did not sound like him at all. "Shreya was just telling me that she wanted to repay me. I told her how she could go about it." He winked. Shreya looked at me, uncomfortable, but surprisingly not horrified. Maybe a part of her wanted to do this too. "Be a good lamb and go fetch us a jar of honey." He licked her face, in the most exaggerated way possible, sticking his whole tongue out like a gargoyle.

They were both fully clothed when I left them. When I came back after some five minutes, Shreya no longer had her blouse, and Guruappa had removed his mundu. He had one of her knockers in his mouth, and the other he squeezed with his veiny, calloused hands. Shreya was eating her own lips from the pleasure, and also jerking her guru's rod.

Mine wanted to break out of my boxers after seeing her like that. I cleared my throat, and they both looked at me. The woman more vexed than the man. "I got you the honey."

"Great. Now pour it over her delicious breasts."

I looked from one face to the other, befuddled. The lantern was almost out, giving their skin an orange tinge. Shreya was breathing fast, making her drooping knockers rise up and down. I was lost in that rhythm for a while before turning to my old friend. "What are you waiting for?" he said. "Pour the fucking honey."

I moved closer to the bed until her right breast was only a couple inches away from the bulge in my lungi. She noticed it and looked at me, still uncomfortable by my presence.

With trembling hands I poured the honey; it ran down her right knocker in a straight, golden line. Guruappa licked the honey off her nipples and then lashed his tongue out and licked and sucked her breast, sometimes taking a huge chunk of it inside his mouth. Shreya had stopped her jerking and was now hugging her guru as she moaned.

Guruappa took the jar from my hands and stuck his dick inside it. "Now for your nectar, my sweet child." The lantern threw shadows around him, casting a sinister undertone to his motions. I could no longer see the godman in him. It was like he had forgotten the last thirty years of his life.

The sizzling Shreya licked the honey off his meat with two swipes from her tongue. I should have left after pouring the honey but I could not move. I wanted to rub my bulge so badly. Fat fingers ran through her oily, neatly parted, black hair. He forced her to take more of his length until it hit the back of her throat. She coughed, saliva sputtering from her mouth. Guruappa noticed my hard-on. He yanked her head and took his cock out, then proceeded to slap her face with it.

"It is not right to make him watch. Don't you think, child?" he said, laughing. Shreya cowered, clearly frightened, but still very much aroused. "I think you know what I mean."

xxx

Her cherry lips sucked the life out of me; bobbing her head with hungry slurps, intent eyes staring at me. Fluids dribbled down her chin and splashed on her swinging knockers. Her sighs were passionate, her tongue divine. She was doing her utter best to make me feel good. Even when she was catching her breath, her hand was busy stroking me.

"You're a good little disciple, child. Now come to guru." A yank at her hair and she would go over to him. His great size made her worship his rod with more vigor. Guruappa was spinning back to his old ways. Becoming more and more... wild. He would slap her when she tried to catch her breath, pull at her hair, then grin as she went down on him again, combing the beard that reached his belly. A part of me wanted to save her from him. To make her mine.

Shreya started going from one penis to the other very fast, sucking each for no more than five seconds. I watched the trail of saliva that connected her lips to my rod, and as she moved, there formed a web work of fluids between our two appendages, twinkling with drops that looked like jewels. I ejaculated inside her mouth, and at the same time, Guruappa exploded onto her face as she stroked him.

I pulled up my boxers and draped my mundu. When I left, Guruappa was standing on the bed, trying to push his cock down Shreya's throat.

I could not sleep that night. Images of the naked Shreya were seared onto my eyelids. I wanted her. I rubbed my penis against a pillow, forgetting the frightening thought of my friend regressing to his old ways. Then, after an hour or so, my phone rang again. It was Guruappa. I wondered if he wanted more honey. "Get me some of those viagra pills," he said.

An exhausted Shreya lay on the bed, her bosom heaving. Guruappa was pacing the room. "Give me it," he grabbed the bottle from my hand and swallowed a pill. Shreya covered herself with the bedsheet and sat up straight. "How long until I get hard again?"

"Maybe twenty minutes."

'That long?" He looked at Shreya, then at him. "Tell you what. Why don't you try her for one round."

This night seemed to be a release for Shreya. A night to live all of her fantasies so that she can remain chaste for the rest of her life. That's how I saw it anyway. She was on all fours even before I got on the bed. Her womanhood was a hairy mess, cum sticking and dripping from everywhere. Nobody likes sloppy seconds, but beggars can't be choosers.

The shadows showed me how her knockers were swaying... like mangoes in the wind. I was holding onto her waist, trying to keep her still as I plowed her garden, ready to sprinkle it with my seeds. But she ground her buttocks onto my crotch lovingly, sharing the connection I felt with her. I slowed down my pace and tried to penetrate deep, expressing how much I loved her. She moaned, "Oh.. oh... Ashwin. Don't stop. Oooh."

As soon as I had filled her, Guruappa threw me off the bed. I was beginning to get it in my head that I should somehow save her.

Shreya was laying on her side, facing me as I sat on the chair, with Guruppa behind her, already thrusting. Her legs were curled up like a baby, and he was hitting her deeper than I ever could. She was looking at me as she panted and moaned, trying to say, 'I love you, Ashwin. But this feels so good. How could I ever live without this.' One of her knockers he had locked between his bicep and forearm and was vigorously sucking it, making her bite her lips and shudder.

Guruappa ingested two more pills and fucked her some more while I waited on the chair. I felt like a cuck as I watched him give the woman of my dreams the time of her life.

She was on top of him this time, riding him like he was a stallion, holding on to his chesthair like they were reins. Guruappa was grinning, looking like a barbarian who had abducted a princess. "I never thought you were this big a slut. Haha..." "I'm anything you want me to be, guru." Shreya was drenched. Sweat ran down her body continuously like there was an invisible showerhead above her. She never slowed her pace. Guruappa would spank her if she did, letting me watch the hypnotizing visual of her rippling buttcheeks.

When she rode me next, her cunt was a slushy mess. With me, she was leaning back, her hands on my knees. Every flip of her hair would send a spray of sweat in my direction. Her heavy knockers made a dull thud sound every time they hit her ribs. I sat up and sucked her breasts, licking the sweat and savoring the taste.

"I love you, Shreya. Oh, I love you very much," I said without shame. She seemed to snap out of the heights of pleasure she was in and gave me a concerned look. "I love you, Shreya," I repeated my words. "I want to give you a child." She held my head in her hands and kissed me on the lips. Her cunt tightened around my cock, and a tremor passed through her body. Her lips stopped smooching me and she nestled into my chest as she orgasmed.

SHREYA

It was like nothing remained of me except my primal urges and desires. My mind was trapped in a place of pure ecstasy. My rational self was overtaken and now held hostage by lust. I was their sex doll. Nothing but an orifice for them to dump their semen.

It all started when I went to the guru after the offering of life to express my thanks. I found him strange. I could not recognize him, his eyes in particular. I chalked that up to his trip to the spirit world. Even I was feeling different. Like I had been liberated. When he said he wanted a night with me, I acceded. How can I refuse the man who had saved my life? If he had asked for money, I would have been screwed. Truth be told, I wanted to have a little fun too. It was not a complete sacrifice.

Having said that, I was not prepared for the night of debauchery that followed. I was exhausted out of my mind. Must have orgasmed at least twelve times. Past a certain point, I don't remember anything. Throbbing penises spraying semen into the air, the slap of skin on skin, beards and mustaches, a bottle of rapidly depleting viagra pills, that's all I could process.

My saffron mundu hung from the footboard of the bed all night. The rest of our collective clothing was all strewn about the tiny room. At some point in the night, or early in the morning, all three of us shared the bed. Butt-naked, there we were, with me sandwiched in between the two of them. I was barely conscious.

Ashwin penetrated me in the back, while the guru took me from the front. They divided my body between themselves. My left tit belonged to the guru, the right tit to Ashwin. My lips they shared, though Ashwin was the one who used it most. All three of us moaned and grunted. All three of us shared one soul.