The Godman and His Disciple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShadows
MrShadows
20 Followers

We were at it even when the rays of the sun entered the hut. No one disturbed us. No one asked about us. I woke up once to find Ashwin on my chest, squishing my breasts together against his manhood as he went back and forth. Guruappa was asleep. He sprayed his fluids on my face even before I could moan. I dozed off again.

ASHWIN

"I no longer have any of my powers." Guruappa was telling me when we both went to the river in the morning to perform our ablutions. "I've lost my calm, old friend. I don't know who I am anymore."

"You've gone back to your old ways. I know."

"Maybe not all the way back," he said with a smile. "I don't want to do any of that goon business anymore. I want a family."

"Oh. So you're leaving the ashram?" I asked, trying not to sound excited.

"Yes. I'm leaving with Shreya. I think I can convince her to come with me. We were husband and wife in our previous life. That's why I got that erection during the offering. That's why I became my goon self again, last night. I was getting all these desires back and I lost control of my demons. I've locked down some of them. Let's see what happens."

"But... she's married. What about her husband?"

He laughed. "I can take care of him. I haven't locked away all my demons."

I said nothing. Just nodded and continued sharpening my razor.

UNNI

When I arrived at the ashram with my father it was close to midday. A group of disciples was gathered outside the hut that was in the center of the ashram, talking among themselves. It must have been something serious, because no one even noticed our arrival. We wandered about looking for my mother. We found other groups too. All of them huddled together like they were discussing a big secret.

The door to a hut opened as we walked, and a man with a clean-shaven face and close-cropped hair stepped out. He was closing the door to the hut when he saw us. He looked twice. Recognition dawned on his face the second time. "You must be Shreya's son. I'm Ashwin," he said, walking up to me.

"We were wondering where Shreya was," my father said.

"Oh. You must be Keshav. Shreya is in here," he pointed to the hut he had just walked out of. "But I'm afraid that Shreya is in deep meditation. It would be unwise to disturb her."

He filled us in on the situation. Guruappa had left for the mountains to find his inner peace, and now the disciples were fighting amongst themselves for succession. Ashwin was the last person to see him. The guru had told him that he would not be returning.

"There is going to be an offering of prayer soon. In memory of our dear guru. Want to join us?"

When my gullible father went to partake in the offering, I slipped away, the things that I saw the previous night playing in my mind. The things she did with that guru. And what kind of meditation was she in when the entire ashram was paying respects to that ugly fucker.

I pushed the door open and stood frozen at the threshold. I got a hard-on almost instantly. My mother was sleeping on the bed, as naked as a newborn.

It was dark in there. The window was closed, and the only light in the hut came from the pores in the thatchings. I closed the door and edged closer. She was on her back, her breasts rising up and down slowly. Her hair was a disheveled mess, and there were cumstains all over her body. I bent down to smell it, just to be sure.

What was Ashwin doing in here? Was he using my mother too? These imagined scenes came rushing to my mind. Only they weren't imagined. I was seeing the real thing. Ever since I got back from the spirit world I'd been having these visions. That squirrelly little man having his way with my mother. That bastard!

The prayers from the offering were becoming louder. That might wake mother, but I decided to take the risk. I had unzipped my trousers and taken my dick out. My mother stirred in her sleep. No time to back out now. Looking at her busty figure I started tugging my cock.

xxx

The door to the hut opened after about ten minutes. A boy walked out and looked around. He was a little jumpy, like he had committed a crime. But no one was there to see his jumpiness. All the disciples were busy selecting the next Guruappa.

"Anyone can submit their names," a disciple was shouting the rules.

"Anyone?" the boy asked.

Inside the hut, the woman was fast asleep. Her son's essence dripped from her lips and onto her pillow. She licked it in her sleep.

MrShadows
MrShadows
20 Followers