All Comments on 'The Godmother'

by MaskedWhispers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
amoroneamoroneover 6 years ago
It's just fine as it is

A well written short erotic story, well done.

It's believable which makes it more exciting.

There are one or two small errors which a read through will reveal but that did not spoil the pleasure.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
can't wait for

chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good first effort

This was well written. Suggestion: before posting, read your story out loud to yourself. It's easy to find errors that way or to think of a better way to write a sentence. Actually, even with no sex between your characters, the story was highly erotic. Keep writing!

oldbob68oldbob68over 6 years ago
perspective

When you have two dialogs going I find it easier to read if they are at least separated by more than just a simple paragraph break. Some authors use a line of asterisks.

It obviously begs a sequel and you might want to consider writing two, one from him and one from her, and submitting them at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh My !!!

I have absolutely loved reading this first ( I hope ) chapter of your scrumptious story . The way you weave and lead us along is brilliant and like everyone else cannot wait for youto publish chapter 2 . Please dont make us poor folk wait to long .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter...love it...

Waiting for the next chapter.. love it..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved it. My only suggestion for chapter two would be to make it longer than one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

Honest and real descriptions of panty sniffing and jerking. Many guys can relate to the thrill especially the first time. Diana can use her knowledge to full advantage and enjoy teasing and controlling Jake for her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Longer chapter

Yes please make the next chapter longer.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 6 years ago
3 Pages Please.

Great story, but as mentioned, a little longer please.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 6 years ago
Weaving a Story...

Excellent beginning to your tale! Very well written. Suggestion, please place "*****" between the changing of the points of view. It makes it a little easier to follow as to who's point of view the story is currently in.

I'm hoping she enjoys reading erotica of older women who enjoy having young men in bondage... she'd sounds like she loves to milk a cock of its cum.

MaskedWhispersMaskedWhispersover 6 years agoAuthor
thank you for your great feedback!

I wrote this story a long time ago and only now decided to publish it and am glad I did! Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, I'm trying to do something a little bit different with every new story. Will definitely try to make them a bit longer, which is a bit hard at the beginning. Thanks again!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All women and young men should experience such uninhibited love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous