The Gods Must Be Horny

Story Info
Primitive warrior finds an unusual "conquest" in the jungle.
2.5k words
4.38
11.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, the gods walked and danced and warred and loved with Man in the warmth of the eternal sun. For there was no night then, nor day, as the world had not been yet set into motion. Sun lived with his lover, Moon, in the sky, and history had not yet begun. This is a story from that time, before time.

Acalan prowled through the undergrowth of the lush jungle. Far overhead, the canopy of branches and vines filtered warm sunlight down through to the damp jungle floor, casting a dappled pattern of light and dark over his tanned skin. Padding quietly between the trees, he resembled Jaguar on the hunt, utterly comfortable in this domain. Strong muscles tensed and relaxed as he traversed the jungle floor. He wore nothing but a simple wrap around his waist and thighs for ease of movement, and carried a wooden spear. His were yellow eyes, alert and scanning the shadows for lurking danger. Gifts from Jaguar, which I shall repay to him with glory in battle, and captives to worship his magnificence.

Man could not know Jaguar's true name, for a true name is a thing of power and awe. Instead, they knew his mortal form as Tezca. He had personally chosen Acalan to scout ahead of his tribe's main war party, a great honour and responsibility. Surprising, given that he had just recently passed the entrance rites into adulthood, and with only a few skirmishes as battle-scar tattoos as proof of his prowess on his right arm. The older warriors of the tribe, those with scar-tallies to cover both arms, had smiled and talked amongst themselves when Tezca had selected him for this task. I will return from this journey a true jaguar-warrior in their eyes, and in the future they will show greater respect.

He received gifts from his lord that night, taking a small piece of divine power within him. Tezca had shown him the strong, yet subtle nature of Jaguar, and hinted at other, more animalistic gifts. Acalan felt those other urges fill him when he slipped into the jaguar-form. Strong, primal urges that stirred him to act, to conquer, to claim, filled his body. He had been careful not to give into such desires during the march. All warriors knew a skilled shaman could kill a man with a whispered word and some errant seed left on a leaf in the jungle, and Acalan had no desire to die a painful death far from the battlefield. Still, he ached with lust for a time after the battle when he could slake his thirst. Perhaps with some of the eager, curvy women of the tribe. Acalan had seen them peeking at the warriors exercising on the practice field, giggling at the mens' powerful physiques that glistened with sweat during weapon drills. Perhaps they would not mind some lessons on how to handle a spear properly...

Movement in the clearing. A branch snapped underfoot 22 yards away. The insects had gone quiet. Acalan was not alone. His heart pounded as he carefully scanned the undergrowth for a crouching shape. But when Death did not fly on an arrow to him, Acalan crept forward to a small clearing in the jungle where the sound had come from. Sunlight did not shine brightly here, yet the place seemed to be bathed in a soft, blue glow. Faint birdsong filled the area, and the plant growth seemed thicker and more verdant here. The jungle flowers bloomed on vines in decadent purple and red and orange, with butterflies floating among the sweet-smelling blossoms. This clearing was a place of unnatural life and vitality. And then Acalan's thumping heart skipped a beat as a woman emerged from behind a covering of ferns.

She wore a garland of flowers braided in her long, jet-black hair, but Acalan was sure she would smell of marigolds and guava without them. She was covered by a thin white tunic that stopped at mid-thigh, revealing her soft, brown, curvy legs as they carried her swaying hips across the clearing. The loose garment hid her chest, but left her narrow shoulders bare. Green eyes flecked with gold stared right at Acalan through the brush, and a soft, pink mouth pursed around a coy smile. He could not help but walk forward until he was a few yards away from this unearthly beauty.

Her eyes roved appreciatively across his physique, seemingly impressed, and Acalan could not help but flush at her obvious approval. Only when her eyes lingered on his loincloth did he realize his attempt to calm his primal urges had been less than successful. She stepped closer, parted her luscious lips, and spoke with a voice soft like warm sunlight. Greetings, young Jaguar. What good fortune brings you through my glade today?

Acalan sank to his knees, for he knew he was in the presence of no mere mortal. But try as he might, his eyes could not lower from the lovely vision in front of him. Her eyes met his hungry, yellow gaze, but seemed pleased with his submissive gesture. Greetings, honoured one. I am but a humble warrior seeking the village beyond this clearing. My lord has given me his blessing to scout their defenses before our raid tomorrow.

Hmm? And did you lay a proper offering before the *guardian* of that village before singling it out for capture? I have received no such tribute to allow this to pass unchallenged.

A thousand apologies, goddess. May I know your name, so that I might properly venerate you?

She spoke again, and a sound like the gentle moans and rustles of a tree in a light breeze echoed forth.Your tongue may know me as Xochi, Goddess of Plenty, and of Fertility. Lady of Blossoms, and of the Birdsong. I can see that you are *eager* to conquer, her eyes glancing over the prominent bulge in Acalan's loincloth,but without proper tribute offered in preparation, I am afraid I cannot let you or your war-party pass. However, I am open to an *alternate* arrangement.

She strode forward, until Acalan and the goddess were only a breath apart. Stroking her hands up his muscular arms to his broad, strong shoulders, she encountered no resistance as she gently pushed him on his back in the soft grass, straddling his waist. The belt of her tunic loosened, causing the thin cloth to gently caress Acalan's stomach, obscuring his view of where their hips hovered close to one another. Overwhelmed by the closeness of her lips, her hands stroking his relaxed shoulders, and the sweet scent wafting over him, Acalan held back a moan and tried to organize his thoughts, but they slipped away from him like a school of silver fish in the river.

I won't allow you to reach that village today. But the urges Jaguar bestowed upon you are just *begging* to be quenched, aren't they? I can feel your heartbeat, your blood pounding in your veins, your arousal. as she lowered her hips down to meet his, and Acalan felt the softness of her ass grind along his erection, wait, where did his loincloth g ...

Perhaps you could satisfy those animal urges in some other way? Let me take care of those emotions making you all hot and bothered, and maybe you'll find release. She winked at him, and all thought was obliterated from his mind, replaced with pleasure and obedience. Xochi reached up to a large flower in her hair, dipped a few fingers inside, and retrieved a fragrant sap from within. She slowly drew her hand downwards, behind her, as she stroked Acalan's face with the other, popping a thumb between his trembling lips. He groaned and sucked her thumb with his tongue as she spread the cool sap up and down his member with lazy strokes that sent waves of pleasure crashing down Acalan's spine. Even her skin tasted sweet, like ripe berries. Behind the white curtain of her loosened tunic, Xochi appeared to alternate rubbing his and her genitals. Then, she once again enveloped Acalan's cock between the thick globes of her ass, and began sliding against him, hands pressing down on his broad chest for support. The slippery feeling was too much for Acalan, and he groped at her womanly hips, earning a surprised squeal from Xochi. But she simply smirked at him and leaned forward, leaving his cock to strain uselessly in the warm jungle breeze. Acalan panted and still gripped her hips, but stopped moving his own and lay still, awaiting more pleasure. Xochi smiled down and Acalan, helpless to his primal urges, as her long black hair formed a flowery curtain around them. After what felt like an eternity, Xochi sensually wiggled her butt backwards towards Acalan's dick. When she felt he had learned his lesson, she sighed and allowed him to enter her.

Acalan let out a long, masculine groan as he slid into Xochi, echoed by her short, feminine gasps. She plunged him in and out of herself as she rocked back and forth, enjoying the fullness as her hips bucked and jerked in a lewd mating dance. If Acalan's eyes had not rolled back upwards, he might have noticed the cloth tunic around Xochi's waist clinging to a petite, hard shape that was staining the pure white fabric off-color and that Xochi was moaning as the soft fabric slipped over it; had he been capable of independent thought at that moment he would have marveled at the skill and dexterity with which she milked his cock, far tighter than any woman he had fucked before. Given his state of mind, this went unnoticed, and his vocalizations mostly amount to half-wild groans and gasps as Xochi mounted him harder and faster and oh fuck oh fuck oh fu...

Xochi's lips sealed around his, silencing him in the best way. Her body was now rubbing against his chest as she stroked him masterfully up and down as her tongue explored his mouth, though he could hear her voice in his head as clearly as if she was whispering in his ear. Does this please you, jaguar-warrior? Are you *satisfied* with your new conquest? Such an appreciative little tribute, aren't you? Mmm, I may ask you to come again sometime. Of course, you're not *really* hearing any of this, are you, tribute? That's alright, you don't need your mind to please me. Oooh, good boy, move your hips juuust like th... The voice in Acalan's head radiated pleasure as he raised his hips up to meet Xochi's downward thrusts, both bodies moving as one under the treetop canopy. The warmth of the glade seemed to be affecting Acalan's lust, driving it higher and higher as he inhaled more of the sweet pollen floating in the air. Despite his little rebellions, Xochi was still in control of the situation, and enjoying herself. With a wet sound, their lips parted, and Xochi leaned back as if to ride Acalan again.

He was surprised when she pulled him up with her, and rolled onto her back with him above her, still inside her. Neither of them could last much longer, judging by their wet panting as Xochi pulled Acalan back into a sloppy kiss, her long hair framing her feminine face. Well warrior, don't you want to claim your conquest properly? Oohfuckyesssss, make me your slave with that big hard cock of yours! Make me your captive, take me back to your village, and use me every dayyyyy. Would you like that? Fucking this tight little hole whenever you want it? Claiming my pussy as your own? Well it's all yours for taking, and owning, and breeding, if you're strong enough to do it. Acalan knew these words were meant to goad him, but he didn't care and wrapped his arms around Xochi, frantically pumping away with his hips. Their bodies were grinding closely together with wet, indecent sounds. Acalan felt a slight hardness graze his stomach, but ignored it and continued to kiss and moan and thrust into his goddess. She was clearly enjoying the submissive fantasy as well, her hole twitching cutely around his cock, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he fucked her nice and hard into the ground. But when she wrapped her legs around his own ass and locked his eyes with a dominant look, he couldn't hold back, and came deep inside her.

Acalan's climax was long and loud, matching Xochi's in intensity and scaring away some of the birds nesting in the nearby trees. For a while Acalan could do nothing but thrust and spurt and thrust and spurt again and again until he collapsed into the goddess's chest, fully spent. Xochi cooed happily, and slid his slick member out of her. The handsome warrior was clearly out cold, and the goddess cuddled him close, stroking his hair, kissing his forehead, and praising his performance until she had recovered as well. Such a good little tribute. Rest now, my big strong jaguar-warrior.

Acalan woke up, dazed, in a small clearing in the jungle. He was wearing his loincloth, had his spear in hand, but his memories of how he got here were hazy. All he remembered was a black-haired woman surrounded by flowers, and intense pleasure. Far too tired to continue on his scouting mission, he turned back into the jungle and made his way to camp.

Xochi basked in the sun, surrounded by a fence of shaded ferns and flowers. Her tunic was discarded, leaving her fully naked and exposing her slim breasts, slender cock, and well-fucked ass to the sky. She giggled and the memory of the cute little warrior who came and paid her tribute, then blushed as she felt her clitty leak and harden as his seed spilled out of her ass. He's definitely going to have to come to me again in the future. Sooner than that, actually. So nice of Jaguar to lend him those *lovely* gifts, all for me. He fills them up with so much masculine energy and need, but it makes them so easy to tempt. She ran her finger down her chest, catching a drip of the cum leaking from her own girly climax and mixing it with a glob of the warrior's seed. She then trailed the finger back up to her mouth, parted her perfectly plump lips and sucked it clean. Technically, that part wasn't necessary, but Xochi liked the tingling, slutty feeling it gave her. Then she spoke old words, words of power, and set about cleaning herself. The spell linked the goddess to her new toy; she could make suggestions to his malleable mind even over great distance. Next time, he'll have to stay for a while longer.

Lying in his hammock between the trees, Acalan tried to get some rest. He would soon have to explain his failure to the veterans and Tezsca, and did not relish the prospect. As sleep overtook him, he saw the woman from before in his mind, beckoning him back with her smile to that sweet-smelling clearing. A mere mortal could not resist such allure, and as he fell into deep dreams full of pleasure, his cock twitched and hungered for more.