All Comments on 'The Gold Digger Ch. 10'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting stupid

Sorry but i think your just getting stupid now. The story is stretching and stretching. I hope she miscarries and cuts his dick off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Are you going to continue this? Please add a Chapter 11!

dawid1501dawid1501almost 12 years ago
More

Damn! Another unfinished story. Please finish this one as well.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenabout 10 years ago
You have a pattern of Un finished work.

I'm not reading anymore of your work. You don't seem to know how to finish and there is nothing more annoying than taking the time to read all the chapters just to find out the author didn't bother to finish it. Especially since you have new work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Give us a break.

I agree with the other comments. A good story but no ending. Why???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hypocrit

In chapter 7 he sodomizes Carol because he feels it is his "right" as a man to do this. He buggers her in spite of her begging, tears and pleas not to. He is totally unfeeling, as he has been throughout, to her own feelings and only his feelings must be rewarded. In real life if he did such a thing and any Doctor found out how much he had physically damaged her he would be on his way to Jail. Also a "Real" man does not force women to perform acts which they find disgusting and damaging.

The whole story stopped there. The rest, and most of her torture before that is an indictment on men like this.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years agoAuthor
yes...

You're right about the Gold Digger. I've already set out to rewrite the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rewrite the whole story?

Ok, when are you going to publish it? It has been several years now and I have read a few of the other stories you have published. I hope this story will continue sometime as you did with the Casino sagas (especially the last in that series is not finished yet). I do hope you continue with this story. So far it seems like it is all over the place but I am still hoping for a nice happy ending for Carol. I do hope that she is really broken in and ready for anything. Not sure about the state of mind with Bob. I kind of know what he wants to do and make damn sure that Carol will really be his. His previous marriage must have been hurtful. PLease finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous