All Comments on 'The Gold Digger's Son'

by Amwind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

A erotic beginning to what I hope is a story just beginning. Very sexy and well written, building up slowly to a very delicious Mom and son scene! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice beginning.........

.......to what I hope becomes a series, lots of potential there!

Nice and erotic with what has been done so far, bravo!

With Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story but...

A really great story but don't trust all of your proof reading to Spell Check. Reread the story carefully a couple of days after finishing it and you'll be better able to see the bits that need editing. For example "some much" instead of "so much." The fewer mistakes like that, the fewer distractions for you readers.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL TALK AND VERY LITTLE GO, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Long Can Be Good

Where as another reader complained about how long it took to cut to the chase, the very length of the story drew me in. Amwind spun a tale that made me care about the main character, and made it easier for me to forget the bottom line subject matter of this story. The author is a talented writer. I hope to see future work of his in other areas. Incest is not really my cup of tea. I'm in this area for a brief time, brought here by another author's stories I promised to check out. Amwind writes on incest about as well as I've seen it done, though, and it's refreshing, to me at least, that not all incest stories concern men victimizing their daughters.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Story Adroitly Straddles the Borders of Reality and Fantasy

I enjoyed how the author "kept it real". The windfall of success and money wassnt outlandish, very credible. The narrator let me know his problems without lapsing into whine-speak. Whew ! The result being that the fantasy was grounded in reality & resounded on a deeper level. Wonderful writing ! My thanks to this talented writer.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Lost me at Mommy

It seemed pretty good until the son started calling his mother Mommy, which hadn't been suggested earlier. Also, Tiffany sounds like a bitch and not someone I care about, but that's OK, she doesn't have to be perfect.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not bad

good story so far cut it a little short at the end with just a little bit of sex cant wait for more on this story to se where it goes from here maybe moms not a goldigger maybe she never found love till now lots of possibilities now maqke it good and whos brett he the one banging his mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man...

That was one messed up character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous