All Comments on 'The Gold Dollar Girls: Lady's Night'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tangledweedtangledweed2 months ago

I wish real stripper bars were this fun.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Made my day to see this story show up! You packed a lot into 3 pages. I laughed, I hurt, I wanted to kick some ass. Could’ve used a shot of tequila when I thought Misty was about to get shot! Love Clovers character. She’s very human, undoubtedly has plenty of reasons to be a cold person, but her heart is just too big. Nice that the biker dykes helped her self esteem issues with her other too big parts ;). Great story…thank you!

steeltiger01steeltiger012 months ago

That was pretty damn brilliant. 5

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking2 months ago

5 stars. The Gold Dollar Girls are the best. Happy endings all around!

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Great array of characters; dialogue perfect and entire storyline outrageous mix of humor, just enough romance and touch of poignancy. So entertaining — will definitely be reread like so many of your pieces.

BoldVultureBoldVulture2 months ago

Definitely fun. Different world. Eh?

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisius2 months ago

Nice to have the Gold Dollar Girls back.

Even as a man, I always have the feeling to be really there and not just to read a story.

Thank you!

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

Omg, I looooved Clover! And I really loved their banter! Thank you so much for posting this in my event. I’m very grateful that you got this amazing story finished in time.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar2 months ago

The dialogue is extraordinary. Good story. 5* from me.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon2 months ago

I loved the trash talking between Roxanne and Clover. It makes this story.

toesucker1toesucker12 months ago

I loved how Clover really came into her own with the bikers. This could be the start of a great Sunday ladies night series. Very well done.

AliceGeeAliceGee2 months ago

That was a fun read. First class entertainment, great dialogue and great characterization. Well done.

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

I love the voice you gave these characters

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Oh Melissa, what a ride …. Roller coaster 🎢 ….. up and down like the emotions you have throw at us readers …. A marvelous balanced final act and a happy crowd plus happy dancers

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝🌸

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lore2 months ago

5 stars just because it was a behind the scenes look at what strippers do for fun.

oldsage_1oldsage_12 months ago

Love hearing from the Gold Dollar Girls and this episode was no exception. Well done as always. Always a thrill to see a MelissaBaby story show up in my favorites list. Five stars all the way!

A belated Happy Valentines Day!

Cheers

SAGE

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs2 months ago

Love these women.

Dome60Dome60about 2 months ago

This chapter is also very nice. I hope there is a sequel. Thanks for your work. Kiss

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

Again a wonderfull and very human story this time with an stronger Lesbo spin.

You keep being honest with your characters , congrats

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES