All Comments on 'The Gold Dollar Girls Return'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this hot and well written story. Nice to meet the girls again, I love the atmosphere as you describe it and the characters.

Let’s hope that you are right with corona being history in a few months.

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryabout 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It reminded me of how much I miss going to the clubs in my neck of the woods.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

In a different, better world, the Gold Dollar Girls would be a R-rated cable show on NetFucks. It would have the laughs from all the great banter, the sex appeal of the girls doing their shows, the erotic romance from their love lives and all the soap opera drama sprinkled into the mix. MelissaBaby kills it with the GDGs, creating a raunchy world with heart.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Welcome back, Milissa, trust all's well. Nice story I always enjoy hearing about the Gold Dollar Girls.

Be safe and stay healthy. Until the next time you share a fantasy.....

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

does this work?

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 3 years ago

Funny, sexy, happy. What’s not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful!

Love the way you make the scenery look authentic, the little scenes that make the story seem real.

Tony, how he suggests throwing the work masks into the audience.

The mask that has to be kicked away.

The way the girls speak to another…

Great!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Hi, Melissa, here from the OtJ challenge.

Thanks for a fun, sexy evening at the club. You did a great job making the reader feel like a silent observer slipping from scene to scene as the evening progressed, from the inner workings and snippy banter to the intimate scene with the M-girls to the fun at the end. It felt believable as I read it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just delicious! The saucy banter among the girls! The distinct personas of each one! And you worked the GDGs into the Covid equation ever so nicely!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

And another great read, thank you, thank you, thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy12 months ago

Yes your writing is ART ….. you’re having a wonderful talent and thank you for sharing …… and about the story, yeah covid broke the worlds economy and turned the rich ones into really rich ones …. Don’t how many families smal businesses single moms and name it, crashed financially …. So hopefully the struggle is over like for the golden dollar girls

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great ending

Dome60Dome603 months ago

Nice very nice. I've read all three chapters, the characters are fascinating and it's very well written.

Soon I'll read all the other your stories. Congratulations. You're a great writer.

Ciao Dome, from Italy

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

I love these ladies.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

I love your stories and this is no exception. You handled the impact of COVID with your usual deft hand, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES