The Gold Dollar Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rode his cock, she tried to remember if she had showed him the wine glasses she wanted. She didn't know anything about wine, but thought she would like to learn, and she'd need some nice wine glasses. She could afford to buy them for herself, but then, what were sugar daddies for?

"That feels so good, kitten," Reynold said, between grunts, "You're so tight."

"That's because you're so big, Daddy."

He grinned at that, and humped his hips faster. Kayla listened to his wheezing, and matched it with her own moans and whimpers. He like to think that they always came together, so she watched for the telltale signs that he was close. When he threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut tight, she let out a loud squeal.

"Oh, I'm coming, Daddy," she said, just as he drained himself inside her. She waited a minute for him to catch his breath, then she kissed him and slipped off his lap.

"Do you have to go right back to work?" she asked.

"Yes, I really should."

"Oh, alright," she said, trying to sound just a little bit petulant.

He stood up and fastened his pants.

"Will you come see me tonight?" Kayla asked.

"Not tonight, kitten."

She acted disappointed, although she preferred that he not come to the club so often. She made a lot more money when he wasn't there.

They kissed goodbye at the door. As soon as Reynold was gone, Kayla picked up her phone from the coffee table, and went to Amazon. Her gift was neither the coffee maker nor the wine glasses. He had bought her a pair of white topaz earrings that looked an awful lot like a pair he'd given her a few months earlier. She could put them on eBay, they'd probably go for a couple hundred dollars.

She went into the bedroom, took off her babydoll and tossed it aside. Flopping on to the bed, she touched herself between the legs. Reynold had once again left her unsatisfied. She rolled over and opened the top drawer of her nightstand. She sorted through the tumbler of dildoes and butt plugs, blindfolds and handcuffs, and found her favorite vibrator.

Lying back and raising her knees, she turned it on and played it against her labia. It immediately brought a smile to her face. She let her mind wander. Her first thought was of Kyle, but he had not been over in a couple of weeks, and that thought intruded on her pleasure. That bouncer, Sporty, has a nice body, she thought, She'd never been with a black dude, she had always heard they were great fucks. She imagined herself on her knees, ass high in the air, with a big black guy slamming her from behind. Reynold would probably like to watch that.

No, stop thinking about Reynold, she admonished herself. Think about someone else. The next image in her mind was of Misty, turning on her pole, her long legs stretched wide. That startled her, she didn't want to think that way.

Then she remembered the softball player. He'd been in the week before, with the rest of his team. He was so hot. She'd gone private with him, and when he asked her about extras, she was ready to do whatever he wanted. When he asked her how much it would cost him to get some pussy, she'd told him he could fuck her for a hundred dollars and he immediately handed it over.

She thought about how good it was, kneeling in the chair in front of him, and she pressed the vibrator against her clit. A wave of sensation rushed over her. She rolled on her side and squeezed her legs together. That was the kind of fucking she needed; young guys, guys with tight bodies and big, hard cocks. It wasn't fair. She did everything Reynold wanted her to do, she even let him fuck her up the butt, but he didn't satisfy her. She had an amazing orgasm with the softball player, and as she remembered it, she came again.

She held the vibrator against her mound and let the buzz continue in the afterglow of her orgasm. She wondered if the softball player would be back, but if he didn't, there were plenty of men for her to choose from. As long as Reynold, and that bitch Sherry, didn't find out.

She napped for a while, then got up and took a shower. She had a little time before she had to leave for work, so she sat on the couch in her bathrobe and scrolled through her Amazon wish list until it was time to get ready, narrowing it down to just the things she really wanted.

***

Kayla entered the club and saw Sherry and Georgie sitting side by side at the bar. She rolled her eyes, hoping she could pass them without attracting their attention. Sherry seemed to treat her with constant suspicion. The Gold Dollar was just a big clique and Sherry was the queen bee. As for Georgie, he was probably nicer to her than anyone else at the club, but she just didn't feel comfortable around the gaylords. She didn't understand why they could not accept that dicks are for chicks.

She did not get past them. Georgie looked up and called to her before she was more than a few steps inside.

Her shoulders slumped as she went to see what he wanted.

"Now that the weather's getting hotter, you have to be careful. Dancing under those lights in the summer, you can get heat stroke," he told her. "I put a case of Gatorade in the dressing room. You should drink that instead of water when it gets hot, okay? It will replace the electrolytes you lose through perspiration."

"Okay, sure. Thanks."

"So, how is it going, generally?" Sherry asked.

"Going good, I guess," Kayla said, starting to turn away.

"Getting along with the other girls alright?"

"I suppose," she said, then turned back to face Sherry. "If I don't it's because they don't like how much the customers like me."

"Well, if that's true, they will just have to deal with it. But I don't think it is true. Give it some time, you'll learn the ropes."

"I think I've learned pretty good. Horny guys are not that complicated."

"I think you have a lot to learn. Start with the fact that most of these men don't come here because they are horny. They come here because they are lonely."

Kayla shrugged. "As long as they come here and bring their money, who cares?"

Misty and Roxanne were at the make up table when she entered the dressing room. Misty had one of her textbooks opened in front of her, but she was not studying; they were talking about some guy Roxanne was going out with. They paid no attention to her, as usual.

"Since he lives in my complex, we see each other pretty much every day," Roxanne was saying.

"Well, that can be good or bad," Misty replied.

"True. Good so far. But yeah, I love to lay out and read by the pool, but if he sees me, there goes my reading time."

"He hasn't come in to see you dance though, has he?"

"No. He's joked about coming in and surprising me some night, but he hasn't yet. That's fine though, I don't want to be one of those chicks with their man hovering around when they are working."

Kayla closed her locker with a little extra force and turned toward them. "Excuse me, you have a problem with my man coming in when I dance?"

Roxanne and Misty looked at each other, frowning.

"No." Roxanne said, "If you like having him here, that's great. I'm just saying I would be distracted."

Kayla shrugged and sat to put on her shoes.

Clover came into the room, carrying a package of Oreo cookies and a king sized cup of soda. She sat at the table, picked up a nail file, and used it to rip open the cookie wrapper.

"Who wants an Oreo?" she asked.

Misty shook her head. "No thank, hon, I'd have to brush my teeth."

Clover looked over at Kayla. She lifted the cookies. "You want some?"

"No." Kayla said, "I don't want to get fat."

Clover raised an eyebrow, but did not reply. She shook the package in front of Roxanne. "You don't want any?"

"No thanks."

"Okay. More for me. Hey, you know something I don't understand?"

"I know a lot of things you don't understand," Roxanne said.

"Haha. You're a fucking comedian. I don't get why people have cookie jars."

"I'm thinking they put cookies in them."

"Oh no, here we go again," Misty said. She stood and checked herself in the mirror. "See you guys on stage."

"Bitch, I know what they are for," Clover said, "But what's the point? I go to the store and buy cookies, by the time I get home I already ate half of them. The rest are gone by the next day."

"I bet they are," Kayla muttered.

"You say something to me?" Clover asked.

"Nope."

Roxanne rose, and straightened her stockings. "I think it's mostly about kids," she said, "You know, portioning them out one or two at a time. You wouldn't give a kid a whole package of Oreo's and tell them, here, go to town."

"Yeah, actually, I would."

"I believe you," Roxanne said. She turned around and looked at her ass in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'd fuck me," she said.

Clover laughed and gave her a playful spank. "Why not? Everybody else has."

Roxanne left the room. Kayla finished dressing and looked in the mirror. Her makeup looked fine. She fluffed her hair with her fingers and adjusted her bra to pull her boobs up higher. She looked good, better than the bitch stuffing cookies in her face.

She walked out into the club. Rather than go straight to the stage, she went over to the nearest occupied table. She put her hand on the customer's shoulder.

"How are you doing tonight?" she shouted over the music. He responded, but she could not hear him, and just smiled down at him. The man at the next table was watching, and she waved and winked at him. The other girls didn't work the room like she did. She walked over to the bar, swinging her hips, greeted the guy in the middle stool, and only then went to the stairs and mounted the stage. Misty and Roxanne each had a couple of clients on their rails. It was her theory that each dancer filled a niche in the club. Misty was the high class model type, Roxanne was the girl next door. Apparently, there were some guys who liked thick floozy skanks like Clover. As she wrapped her leg around the pole and began her first turn, she thought, me, I'm the fucking star.

CHAPTER SIX

Charlene went into Boulevard Beverages and bought two nips of Fireball and a large Snickers bar. She downed the first shot before pulling out of the parking lot, then she tore the wrapper off the candy with her teeth as she drove down Western Avenue. She felt like her hands were shaking, but they were not.

The supervised visit with Hunter had gone alright, as far as she could tell, but she understood that everything she did, everything she said, her tone of voice and her every little gesture were part of a test, and that failing it could cost her the most important thing in her life.

She wolfed down the Snickers, grumbling to herself between bites.

"Sick of fuckers judging me...you're getting fat, honey, go on a diet...telling me I'm stupid...calling me a slut...taking my little boy away..."

A garbage truck pulled out in front of her, and she had to stomp on her brakes to avoid slamming into it.

She barked a bitter laugh. "Wouldn't that be a fucking headline. Fat dumb slut ends up in garbage truck."

There were still a couple of hours before her shift. She didn't feel like going home, just to leave again in a while, and she couldn't think of anywhere else to go, so she decided she'd just hang out at the Gold Dollar until time to go on.

She turned into the parking lot and pulled up near the club. The thermometer on her dashboard read eighty five. Even with the AC blasting, it was going to be hot under those stage lights. She twisted the cap off the second Fireball and drank it. She no longer believed that every problem in life could be addressed with booze and sugar, and maybe some new dick, but they sure didn't hurt.

She took a Listerine breath strip from her purse, dropped it on her tongue and went inside. Tony Junior and Sherry were sitting at a table, going over a stack of ledgers and receipts. Crystal was at the bar, doing a Sudoku puzzle. There was not a customer in the place.

Crystal looked up from her puzzle. "Hey, Clove," she said, "You're looking nice."

"Thanks. Had to play dress up. Child custody hearing."

"Oof, been there a time or two."

Clover went behind the bar and poured herself a glass of ice water. "Slow day?" she asked.

"Decent lunch," Crystal said, "A couple of privates. Had to get Tony to toss out one raincoater."

"Assholes," Clover muttered.

"Dumbasses sit right up front and think we can't see their fists going up and down under their coats. And in fucking July. Jesus Christ, at least sit back a ways where it's dark."

"That would be the gentlemanly thing to do, wouldn't it?"

"Hey, listen," Crystal said, gesturing Clover to come closer. "About the new girl..."

She glanced over at Tony and Sherry, then spoke in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Guy comes in the other day, we go private, and first thing he says is he wants a blowjob and holds up a fifty..."

"Oh, fuck, I bet I know where this is going..."

"Yeah, when I turned him down, he says, well, I was here last week and the new girl gave me one. Now look, I don't want to snitch anyone out, but I don't want the cops in here, either, right?"

"She's been told," Clover said, "We all told her."

"Well, just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks, babe." She refilled her water, then walked over and sat down next to Tony. He looked up over the top of his glasses and smiled.

'Hey, Char, how you doing? Long time, no see."

"Well, you know where to find me five nights a week. I'm good, how's your dad?"

Tony shrugged. "He's hanging in there."

"We've got some paperwork to do," Sherry interjected.

Tony ignored her. "So, you still with Larry?"

"More or less," Clover said.

"How's he?"

"How's he? He lives in my house, eats my food, collects his disability checks and spends his days drinking Dr. Pepper and watching The Simpsons."

"Why do you put up with him?" Sherry asked.

Clover shrugged. "Why does he put up with me?'

"I like the Simpsons," Tony said, sounding a little hurt.

"Dude, I think that show has been on since before I was born," Clover said.

"That's what's so good about it," Tony explained, "There are so many episodes that by the time you see one again, you forgot about it."

"I ain't sure that's a great selling point, saying this show is so good that you can't remember anything about it."

Sherry loudly cleared her throat. "Maybe the two of you can get together later to have cocktails and discuss cartoons, but we really ought to get back to these invoices."

"Sure, sure," Tony said, holding up a finger, "But I was just wondering how the new girl is doing?"

"Miss Teen USA?" Clover snorted, "She suffers from G.P.S."

"G.P.S.?" Tony asked.

"Golden Pussy Syndrome," Sherry said.

Clover nodded. "She thinks hard ons were her invention."

"Well, she's new," Tony said, "You guys have to show her the ropes."

"Roxy and Misty keep trying, but you can't tell her anything. I gave up on her. She started giving me some shit and I just asked why her mouth was open, since there wasn't any dick in the room. She ain't bothered me since."

"We've got this guy, Johnny Corvette, comes in all the time..." Sherry said.

"Johnny Corvette?" Tony asked.

"That's what we call him," Clover said, "Because he always talks about his bitchin' Corvette and how he wants to take you for a ride sometime. He's kind of a douche, but a big fuckin' tipper."

"Right," Sherry continued, "And he likes to call up before he comes in and ask who is working. So he calls last week and I told him we had a new girl, Kayla, so, cool, he wants to check her out."

Clover laughed. "Don't tell me she actually went for a ride with him?"

"No, the exact opposite. I told Georgie to let her know who he was when he come in, but then she tells him that she doesn't want to dance for him. The next day, I ask her why not, and she says that one of the other girls said he was a whale and she doesn't want to dance for some big, fat guy."

Clover nearly spit out a mouthful of her water.

"I don't get it," Tony said.

"A whale is slang for a big tipper. So, Georgie steered him to Roxanne, and she made, like, two hundred dollars off of him."

Tony looked at Clover. "I'm sure you made mistakes when you started out," he said.

"Yeah, and I got my ass kicked and learned from them."

"We need to get back to work," Sherry said.

"I hear you, I'll go away," Clover said, rising from her seat.

"Listen, Charlene, you ever need anything, you just ask," Tony said.

"Thanks, Tone, you're a prince of a guy. If I had a million dollars, I'd give you one."

She went to the dressing room, and sat down at the table to check her email. There was nothing of interest, so she went to Amazon and spent some time looking at shoes.

Misty and Roxanne came into the dressing room.

"You're here early," Misty said.

"Yeah," Clover replied sarcastically, "Because there is no where else I'd rather be. Hey, you want to come out to eat with us after?"

Misty thought for a minute. "I'm supposed to meet Maya, but maybe we could come by for a while."

"You didn't bother to ask me," Roxanne said.

"That's because you're my regular side piece."

"Fair enough."

Misty undressed. "Hey Clove," she asked, "You got your cigarettes?"

"Of course, I do. You need a trim?"

"Yeah." Misty sat on the edge of the table, raised her left foot up and rested it on Clover's thigh.

Clover fished her cigarettes and lighter out of her bra and lit one. She bent down and saw the tampon string dangling between Misty's legs. She touched the tip of the cigarette to it, and watched as it began to slowly burn.

"Your fuse is lit, hot stuff," she said. She licked her fingers, and as the glowing end of the string got close to Misty's skin, pinched it and snuffed out the flame.

"All set," Clover said. She took a deep drag, then snuffed out the butt on the sole of her shoe.

"Thanks, doll," Misty replied. She went back to her locker and continued dressing.

Georgie came in while they were applying their makeup, carrying a grocery bag.

"Do I smell smoke in here, Miss Clover?" he asked.

"It was a cosmetic situation," Clover muttered.

"It was, Georgie," Misty said, "She was helping me out."

"I could have snipped it off for you with a pair of scissors," Georgie said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't nobody want some guy who doesn't like snatch coming around theirs with a sharp object," Clover said.

Georgie shook his head and looked into his bag. "I bought a whole lot of energy bars, if anyone wants one," he said, "Roxanne, honey, I got some of those peanut and dark chocolate ones you like."

"Thank you," Roxanne said, taking one.

Clover leaned back in her chair and looked up at Georgie. "You like Roxanne better than me, don't you?"

Georgie stared down at her for a moment, then said, "Have you ever contemplated why that might be true?"

"I think it's her boyish figure. Hey, she likes to take it up the ass, maybe the two of you can get together, and, you know, just pretend."

"Have you considered that maybe I like to take it up the ass, too?"

"I've got some things she can borrow in that case," Misty said.

Georgie laughed. "You bitches really help me reaffirm my sexuality." He turned toward the door.

"Hey, Georgie," Roxanne called, "I'm up for it if you are."

"See, I had a good idea," Clover said.

"I'll give you some strap-on too, if you want it," Roxanne told her.

"You're nasty girls, but I love you," Georgie said, looking at his watch. "Now, somebody get out there and relieve Crystal so she can go home."

As he opened the door, he called back over his shoulder, "Clovers are weeds."

"They are wildflowers!" she shouted back as the door closed.

***

Clover slurped her coffee.

"Jesus, you're loud," Roxanne said, "Is that what you sound like when you suck cock?"

1...345678