The Gold Dollar Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring your new boyfriend around and find out," Clover replied.

Maya laughed. "You guys crack me up with all your back and forth."

"Well, we ain't playing," Clover said, pushing back her egg smeared plate. "We are bitter rivals. I am like the deadly cobra, and she's the pissy little mongoose."

"The mongoose usually wins," Roxanne smirked.

"Bullshit," Clover snapped, with an expression of exaggerated outrage. "Maybe if a bunch of mongeese ganged up on a cobra..."

"Dumbass, if the mongoose never won, why would they be bitter rivals?"

"The plural of Mongoose is mongooses, not mongeese," Misty interjected.

"Oh, now I got two know it all bitches to deal with," Clover muttered.

"Listen, Roxanne," Maya said, "How is it going with your new guy?"

Roxanne smiled. "Pretty good, really. So, it's been like, what, six weeks? I think this might be, you know, really something."

"Did you tell him you dance?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, and he's been really cool with it."

"They all are for a while," Clover said, "They think it's hot. They think it makes them a badass. Look at me, I'm fucking a stripper."

Roxanne shook her head. "He's not like that."

"We'll see," Clover shrugged.

"What about you, Clove?" Misty asked, "You're looking pretty snazzy."

"I had an appointment before work." She hesitated for a second, then added, "Foster care."

"Cool," Roxanne said, "Did anyone adopt you?"

Clover showed genuine anger. "Fuck you with your stupid jokes, Roxy."

"It was a good joke," Roxanne said, leaning back and crossing her arms.

"You know I thought for once, I'd cut the shit, and just be, you know, what the fuck you call it?"

"Honest?" Misty asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Sincere," Maya suggested.

"That's it."

Misty reached across the table and touched Clover's arm. "Go ahead, honey. And Roxanne, it was a good joke, but inappropriate in context."

Roxanne sighed. "You're right," she said. "I'm sorry, Clover."

Clover nodded. "It's okay. I guess it was a pretty good joke. But, anyway, I'm trying to get custody of my son back."

"What his name?" Maya asked

"Hunter. He's eight."

"Aww, I hope it works out for you."

"Yeah, well, I've got a couple of strikes against me..."

"Sex worker," Misty said in a hushed tone.

"Sex worker," Clover said, "history of substance abuse, a few stupid arrests. An ex who keeps badmouthing me. Yeah, a few strikes. I guess that's why this new girl bothers me so much."

"I don't get the connection," Roxanne said.

Clover told them what Crystal had said that afternoon.

So," she explained, "If this dumb bimbo gets the Gold Dollar busted, I am really up shit creek. Add unemployment and being considered a whore to the list of black check marks."

"I don't think she's dumb," Roxanne said, "I think she's arrogant and thinks she knows everything. Look, everyone does a few extras, but you have to be smart about it."

"I've never done any extras," Misty said, shaking her head.

"Never?" Clover asked, one eyebrow raised.


"I have never touched a penis with my hands, my mouth or anything else, on the job or off."

"But there is more to it than that," Roxanne said. "What do you consider an extra? Have you ever let one of your regulars put his hand in his pants and jerk off?"

Misty hesitated, then said, "Yeah, a few times."

"That's an extra. If you tell him he's a bad boy and needs a spanking, that's an extra. If you know that he will give you a bigger tip if you call him Daddy, that's an extra. Anything more than you dancing and him watching is an extra. Everybody sets their own line. Including the management, and including the law. You either learn the game or get out of it."

"I guess I agree with you," Misty said.

Maya leaned her shoulder against Misty, and in a coy voice said, "If I call you Daddy, will you tell me I need a spanking?"

They all laughed, then Clover said, "It's been a long fucking day." She slipped a few bills under her coffee mug.

"I had a pretty good shift," Roxanne said, 
"Except I got cornered into a private dance with Mr. Magoo."

Misty and Clover groaned. Maya asked, "Who is Mr.Magoo?"

"He's this old guy who comes in once a month or so," Misty explained, "He wants a private dance, and then when you get in the room, he complains that it's too dark and he can't see anything."

"Yeah," Clover added, "But you tell him that you'd be happy to turn up the lights but the club won't let you, and he settles down and usually tips you pretty good."

"Like I want the lights brighter," Roxanne said, "You know, I do get the occasional pimple on my ass."

"I feel you," Misty said, "I hate getting waxed, but I do it because of guys telling me they didn't tip me because they saw some razor stubble."

Roxanne reached her fist across the table, and Misty bumped it with hers.

"Shit," Clover said, "You guys never had a baby. Men will knock you up, then act like you're repulsive if they see some stretch marks or a little wrinkly skin on your stomach."

After they has sat in silence for a few minutes, Roxanne said, "Oh my god, have we actually run out of things to bitch about?"

"Just for tonight," Clover said, "Whole new list tomorrow."

***

Clover could hear Larry snoring as she entered the trailer. I really should kick him out again, she thought, but she'd done so twice before and it hadn't stuck. Besides, it seemed pretty clear that her custody fight was going to be decided on the issue of her employment, not her relationship.

She slipped off her shoes and quietly padded to the bathroom, where she changed into a light nightgown, washed her face and began to run a brush through her hair. She stopped and stared at her reflection in the mirror, overcome by a deep weariness. She dropped the brush on to the counter and shuffled into the bedroom.

As she climbed into bed, Larry rolled over and spooned against her, draping his arm over her waist.

"You alright, Boo?" he asked.

"Yeah, just tired."

He snuggled closer, kissing the back of her neck.

"Larry?"

"Yeah, Boo?"

"I'm a good Mom, right?"

"Yeah, you are. If they can't see that, fuck them. How's your back tonight?" he asked, rubbing her shoulder.

"Not too bad."

He rose on one elbow and kissed the side of her face.

"A lot of people don't like me," she said, staring into the dark.

"I like you."

"How come?"

"I don't know. You give me blowjobs and make me laugh."

"Sometimes at the same time."

"That's the best!"

"Well, I'm too tired to do either tonight."

"That's okay," he said, moving his hand around to fondle her breast. "You too tired for this?" he asked.

"Not if you do all the work."

She closed her eyes and hovered in a state somewhere between drowsiness and arousal, as Larry caressed her breasts, then slid his hands down over her belly. One dipped between her thighs, gently pressing them apart, while the other rubbed and squeezed her ass. When his fingertips found her clitoris, she came more fully awake. She placed her hand on the back of his, holding it while he stimulated her.

When she felt his erection poking against her hip, she shifted her weight, opening herself to him. He rocked his hips back and forth, and she felt the full length of his cock slide along her labia. She reached down and guided it, and it slipped easily into her vagina.

"Oh, shit," he moaned, "I love you, Char."

His motion felt more like a caress than a fuck. His fingers on her clit, however, were sending electric charges of pleasure through her body. She felt her whole self relax, the tension draining away as if it had physical weight. She came with a slow rolling buzz that made her shiver. Larry felt it, and squeezed her tighter, peppering her throat and shoulder with kisses. After a few more gentle strokes, his cock slipped out of her and nestled between her thighs.

"You didn't come, did you?" she asked him.

"No, but it's alright."

She was struggling to stay awake. "Remind me in the morning, okay? I'll suck your dick."

"That would be cool," he said, rolling over on his back.

Charlene started to doze, but awoke when he spoke again.

"Hey Boo, you know that everyone who really knows you likes you, right? It's just that you don't let many people get to know you."

"Thank you, Larry," she mumbled.

"And you know..."

"Larry..."

"Yeah, Boo?"

"I love you, too. Now shut the fuck up and let me sleep."

CHAPTER SEVEN

It was slow and Roxanne was trying to keep the attention of a single customer when Georgie approached the stage and gestured that he wanted to talk to her. She gave him a quick nod in return, then looked down at the customer. He looked like a lost cause anyway; judging by his slouch and his drooping eyelids he'd probably had too much to drink. She took one more turn around the pole, gave him a wave, and sauntered off the stage.

Georgie was waiting for her at the bottom of the steps.

"What's up, hon?" she shouted over the music.

Georgie leaned down and spoke directly into her ear.

"Your phone has been buzzing in your locker. I let it go, figuring you'd check your messages on your break. But now, somebody is calling for you on the house phone."

Roxanne frowned. "Did they say who they are?"

"No, dear, but the thing is, they didn't ask for Roxanne. They asked for Rhonda."

Roxanne felt her stomach turn over. "Shit," she said. "Okay, thanks, Georgie."

She went around the bar. LeAnn handed her the house phone. Holding her hand over one ear, she said, "This is Rhonda, who's this?" She could not hear the response. "Hold on a minute," she shouted.

She took the phone into the ladies restroom.

"Hello. Sorry, it's very loud here. Who is this?"

"My name is Lucy Russo, I'm calling from Tri-County Hospital. You are listed as the emergency contact for Margaret McAllister."

Rhonda was not surprised. "That's my mother."

"She has been admitted to the hospital. She is in serious condition and not able to make informed decisions about her own care. We will need you to come to the hospital as soon as you can."

"What happened?"

"You should just come down..."

"She's fucked up."

"Well, yes, but she is also badly injured."

"Alright. I'll be there in a little bit."

I can't keep doing this, she thought as she returned the phone to the bar. I should just tell them that I don't want anything to do with her. She never changes. What was it this time? A car accident? A bar fight?

Sherry was waiting when she went behind the bar to return the phone.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

Roxanne shook her head. "My mom was taken to the hospital."

"What happened?"

"I don't know, they just said I should get there."

Sherry made a sweeping gesture with her hands. "Go. Don't worry about us. Family first."

Roxanne handed her the phone and went to the dressing room and hurriedly changed into her street clothes. On the way to the hospital, she called her father and left him a message. She thought about calling Bryant, but the last thing she wanted at the moment was to have to explain about her mother.

***

Kayla ran her foot up the inside of Tommy Toes' calf. She had been teasing him long enough. Her shift was almost over and she was anxious to finish off his private dance. She leaned down, her hands on the arms of the chair, and dangled her naked breasts inches from his face. Raising her foot, she ran it slowly up the inside of his leg, and pressed it softly into his crotch. From the look on his face, the advice the other girls had given her was good. He smiled, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"You like that, don't you baby?" she asked, rocking her foot back and forth, and then twirling it in a circle, gently increasing the pressure again his genitals.

"Oh, yes, I do," he gasped.

She pressed a little harder, and he arched his back, huffed a few times, and went limp.

He caught his breath, then dug in his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. As he stood up, he slipped it into the side of her thong.

She was glad to have finished him off so quickly. She was irritated that she'd had to stay past her scheduled time, because that bitch Roxanne has just taken off. She thinks she is queen of the scene, Kayla thought. At least Tommy's big tip made staying late pay off.

Most men departed the club after finishing their private dances, and Kayla had discovered that if she escorted them to the door and gave them a hug on their way out, they would often slip her an extra tip, and ask for her the next time they came in. As she walked Tommy Toes out, she saw a tall, good looking guy come through the door. He looked around the room, then went to the bar.

Misty was sitting alone on the first barstool, dressed in her street clothes, sipping a drink. Kayla hugged Tommy, watching over his shoulder as the man spoke to her. The two of them talked for a moment, then the man stepped away, looking a little bit lost. He started toward the door as Tommy left, then returned to the bar and bought a beer. He took a seat in one of the dark corners.

Kayla walked over to Misty. "Who was that guy?" she asked.

"He asked for Roxanne. I just told him that she wasn't here. And in about three seconds, I won't be either." She knocked back the last of her drink, stood and pulled her purse strap over her shoulder. "See you tomorrow, kiddo."

Kayla smiled and said goodbye, then quickly flipped Misty the finger behind her back. I hate that kiddo crap, she thought. These bitches all look down their noses at me. She turned to go to the dressing room, then hesitated and looked over to where the new guy was sitting. She hadn't cashed out yet, maybe she'd stick around a little longer. It would serve Roxanne right if she poached one of her regulars. If it wasn't for her, she could be at home by now, relaxing and watching Real Housewives.

He looked up as she sauntered toward his table. She held eye contact as she took the seat next to him.

"How you doing tonight, honey?" she asked in her sweetest girly voice.

"I'm alright," he mumbled, looking down at his beer bottle and peeling off a piece of the label.

"Misty said that you came in to see Roxanne." She put her hand on his knee. "You know we have other nice girls here, too."

"I know," he said, with a forced smile, "But, uh, we've been going out and I thought I'd come by and surprise her. Maybe take her out to eat after she got done or something."

Oh, this is too good to be true, Kayla thought. She put a pout on her face.

"Oh, sweetie," she sighed, "I'm afraid some fella beat you to it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she left here with some guy a little while ago. I don't know his name, some older guy...but she leaves with him once every couple of weeks or so."

Kayla had to hide a smirk when he frowned and put his beer down on the table just a little too hard.

"Aw, honey," she cooed, "what your name? I'm Kayla."

"Bryant," he mumbled.

"Listen, honey, I'm sorry she stood you up, but maybe you and I could spend a little time together."

"I don't know..."

"You seem so sweet, and look, honey, she's out having her fun. Why shouldn't you have some?" She put her hand on his upper thigh and squeezed. "C'mon, no charge, baby."

He took another drink of beer, then stood up and let her lead him to the private rooms.

Bryant entered the room and looked around awkwardly.

"Just sit down and relax," Kayla told him. There was a lull in the music and she stood with her hands on her hips and waited several seconds until it began again. When it did, she began a slow, seductive dance, rolling her hips and running her hands through her hair. She slipped her top over her head and, taking her breasts in her hands, juggled them in front of Bryant's face.

"You like my big titties, honey?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, they look great," he answered in a shaky voice.

Yeah, nicer than Roxanne's little nubs, she thought. "Go ahead, baby, you can touch them."

"Is that allowed?"

"I'm not going to tell anybody."

He squeezed her tits with both hands. She leaned forward and pressed them against his face. He ran his hands down to her hips and pulled her closer. She slipped her thigh between his and pressed it against his crotch, feeling the hardness under his jeans.

Bryant looked up at her from between her tits, and she held his gaze as she slowly sank down to her knees, pressing his legs apart and running her hands up his thighs. He moaned when her hand cupped the bulge in his pants, and gasped when her other hand yanked his belt, deftly unfastening it. He was not wearing underwear, and when Kayla pulled down his zipper, his hard cock sprang out.

"Ooh, nice," Kayla cooed, smiling at him. The bitch has been getting some good D, she thought. She blew softly on the head, and grinned when she saw it twitch. She pursed her lips and kissed the tip, then took it into her mouth.

"I thought you guys didn't do that stuff here," Bryant gasped.

Kayla lifted her head and looked at him. "Of course we do, but I can stop if you don't like it," she said with a wink.

"No, please don't stop."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She licked the length of his shaft, then engulfed the head again. She twirled the tip of her tongue around the rim, then flicked the slit a few times before taking more into her mouth.

Bryant shifted in his seat and ran his hands through her hair while she rhythmically bobbed up and down his shaft. His phone began to buzz. When Kayla heard it she increased her suction and tempo. She almost laughed at the thought that he might answer it, and it would be Roxanne calling, but he ignored it.

She withdrew her mouth from his cock and let her drool run over it. The music stopped, and she realized it was closing time. She would have to finish him off. She plunged down until she felt the tip of his cock bump against her throat, and then she swallowed. Bryant was breathing hard. She swallowed again, and began to gag. She pulled her head up, took a breath and swallowed him again. This time, as she raised her head, his ejaculation came with it, spattering her mouth and chin, and dribbling on her breasts.

Sitting back on her heels, she ran her fingers around her lips, then made a show of licking them clean. Bryant slipped his now flaccid cock back into his pants.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Let me have your phone," Kayla said, gesturing for him to hand it over.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm going to put my number in your contacts."

"Oh, wow." He hesitated for a few seconds, then took his phone from his shirt pocket and gave it to her. She looked at the screen, and saw a notification.

New voicemail:Rhonda

That must be her, Kayla thought. While Bryant was busy buckling his belt, she deleted the message, then opened his contact list and entered her name and number. When she finished, she stood up and handed him back the phone.

Clover and LeAnn were chatting at the bar when she walked Bryant out. She hugged him at the door and whispered, "Call me." He nodded and left.

"I thought you were ready gone," LeAnn said as she walked back toward the bar.

"He came in late. I didn't want him to go home disappointed."

Clover snorted. "Well, I guess he didn't."

"What do you mean?"

Clover tapped her chin. "You've got cum on your face."

Kayla picked up a napkin from the bar and wiped her mouth and chin.

"Girl, don't let Sherry see that. She will shitcan your ass."

"I doubt it," Kayla said, "I'm the top earner right now."

"Nobody earns if they pull the liquor license," Clover said, "I'm not saying don't make yourself a little extra here and there, but be fucking discrete about it."

"So, where's your sugar daddy tonight?" LeAnn asked, "Why didn't he come pick you up?"

"He had plans."

"With the wife," Clover muttered out of the side of her mouth."

1...345678