The Golden Cage

Story Info
A man gets entrapped by two attractive sex store employees.
7.2k words
4.66
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn wind whips itself around me, pulling at my lapels and chilling my bones as I bundle up against it. Not much further, not much further now. I know what I'm looking for. In a gaudy high street splashing its SALES and BARGAINS onto the afternoon's puddles, sex shops like The Golden Cage are almost conspicuously inconspicuous. I blush hard, hoping that isn't also true of me.

My excitement has gotten the better of me. I've finally passed the curiosity threshold of wanting to try my kinks to needing to try them for real. As I look at the store from across the street, I know that there is no going back. My only regret is that I didn't try it sooner.

I wonder how many of my fantasies I'll be able to bring to life today, though. Fantasy comes at a price and I'm a little strapped for cash. Hopefully I'll be able to find what I'm looking for at a reasonable cost, or on sale. Quality matters though, and I know I'll find that here. Apparently there's nothing on earth or online like this place.

Steeling myself I shuffle through the cold and across the threshold, trying a little too hard to not be seen by anybody nearby.

The warmth of the shop envelops me almost instantly. The lobby is a mood-lit antechamber featuring a gaudy neon heart sign, a few decorative candles, a sultry mannequin dressed in lacy lingerie and a humming aura of pure sex. The real shop glows enticingly from behind a black silk curtain; it wafts gently in a breeze too subtle to feel. I feel a beckoning in the air and a prickle of hot embarrassment in my cheeks. 'Come in,' something seems to say, 'we've been expecting you.'

Pushing aside the heavy curtain, I step into a room that immediately envelops me in an atmosphere of mystery and allure. The dim lighting casts intriguing shadows across onto walls adorned with anything you can imagine that might make you blush. Behind the counter stands two captivating shopkeepers, exuding charm and intrigue.

The taller one commands my attention immediately. Clad in a mix of leather and lace and a nametag saying 'Seraphina', she has an air of dark elegance. I feel her penetrating gaze, hinting at a world of secrets waiting to be unraveled.

Beside her is, apparently, Vespera; equally mysterious but with a very different allure. Wrapped in deep, jewel-toned satin, she radiates an otherworldly grace. There's a subtle sensual mischief in her eyes, immediately bringing to mind a hundred questions I mustn't ask and a thousand whispered answers I ached to hear.

As I enter, the room seems to hold its breath for a moment. The two shopkeepers exchange a knowing glance, and subtle smiles play across their lips. Their eyes twinkled with enigmatic charm, inviting me to explore the delights of this world beyond the curtain. They greet me in unison, their voices harmonizing in a way that only adds to the mystique. "Welcome, to the Golden Cage sir."

All around me there are toys and trinkets, leather, and latex. Soft things, hard things, things that looked like they would feel good, or feel bad in a good way. Dark corners whisper even darker secrets and bright walls of lingerie beg to be seen and stared at. I feel a huge rush of feeling; anticipation, curiosity and, not far behind, giddy, naughty excitement.

Wherever I look something excites me, and my gaze is followed by that of the two shopgirls. I feel their eyes burning into me, feel my blushes sizzling as they held me in their sight. What must they think of me? What do they think I am here for? Oh god. My excitement swells, I hope to god they wouldn't notice.

"Well, look what we have here..." Seraphina says seductively. "A new customer. You've not been in here before, have you? What can we help you with? We cater for all the fantasies you could imagine" She winked. "Though if you're having trouble imagining we can help you with that," murmured the other girl. She toys idly with her brunette tresses and nestles close to Seraphina, almost intimately so.

I looked from one to the other, I'm uncomfortable meeting their gazes but I'm trapped in them like a rabbit in headlights. "Yes," I stammered. God, when did my mouth get so dry? "Yeah, it's my first time." Shit. "Here. It's my first visit."

"No need to be nervous, new friend," Serapina says, leaning into Vespara "we're professionals. It's good to have a healthy sex life and we are here to make sure yours becomes better than ever. No need to be shy, we've heard everything that makes you blush before. There's nothing we can't handle. So, what is it you're looking for today sweetie?"

Shit. I had this all planned out. How did I get this flustered? Even the mere mention of my sex life has me feeling fuzzy with embarrassment. It's not often someone other than me even considers it. "Um, a few things, actually. Definitely something to wear, and I'd like to browse the toys as well." Shit, I said that fast. It just fell out of my mouth like a confession. Did they even hear it? Seraphina's smile grows wider and Vespera's eyes are alight.

Seraphina looks me up and down, she's commanding but still utterly sensual. "Clothes are over there, and the toys are towards the back of the store. What type of outfit is it you desire? Or would you care to browse?" Vespera kisses her friend on the cheek and then whispers something in her ear. They both smile.

Did they.. did they just kiss? Are they trying to seduce me? Or each other? I ache to know what they're whispering, or maybe I just want them to whisper anything into my ear... Wow. I can feel my junk hardening and pressing against the inside of my jeans. "Well, um, I don't know exactly, just that it definitely needs to be sexy lingerie. I have a budget; I was hoping to just browse..." Vespera looks almost offended. "Browse? Nuh-uh! Not in this store. What kind of clerks would we be if we didn't give you our expertise and full attention?" The word 'give' hangs in the air, heavy with imagined meaning.

Seraphina rests a hand on her colleague's shoulder, it's almost like Vespara would have jumped the counter and dragged me through the store herself. Did I imagine that or did her mouth drop open slightly as her friend's grasp landed on her arm? "I apologize for her enthusiasm, we haven't had a customer in hours due to the weather and we're both terribly bored." Vespara sighs, propping her elbow on the counter and pouting performatively. "A majority of our outfits are one size fits most, but if you don't mind, can we walk you through to ail our sensational boredom?"

"One size fits most?" That's an enormous relief. "Yeah, that should work." I can hear the blood rushing through my ears and feel it in other places too. "What, um, what would you recommend?" There is that flash of deviance in their eyes again. Why the hell did I ask that?

"Our recommendation?" starts Vespera, "Well, how slutty are you prepared to go?"

The question hangs in the air, daring to be answered. I stammer and writhe in embarrassment. "I'm kind of new to this so maybe something simple that looks good for different situations?"

"...New to what?" Sepaphia asks in an amused tone. "Is this lingerie for a friend? Or for you?" No smirk this time. Instead, they peer at me with serious curiosity.

Shit. Have I been rumbled? If I felt their focus on me before it is nothing compared to the weight of intrigue that hangs above me now. Me or a friend...? What on earth do I say to that?

The two women's eyes sparkle. They look both excited and entertained. Seraphina gently takes my hand in her assertive grasp and guides me to the lingerie section. Walking through a jungle of outfits and accessories I encounter a captivating collection of sultry styles. Latex leggings shimmer with luster and lust, lace lingerie lavishly adorns mannequins and posters alike, and leather corsets create an alluring, daring display. Each piece beckons 'try me' with exquisite textures and tantalizing cuts, weaving a tapestry of seduction. There's a whole section for uniformed outfits, another for hosiery and stockings. The fishnets are so captivating I fear getting caught in them.

I'm trembling. I can't seem to keep still and I certainly can't keep my eyes on anything. Everywhere I look something makes me throb, be it something I could wear, something I could use or something that could be used upon me. The two assistants hold me in a pincer of expectant stares. They're so close enough now that I can feel their warmth and catch the scent of their harmonious perfumes. Seraphina is in control; of herself and of me. She is calm and collected, mistress of this domain and waiting for her customer to make the first move. Vespera, released from behind the counter, now has a whole other energy. Whenever she catches my eye she mirrors my excitement tenfold, almost daring me to give in to it, and to her. My mouth is dry, my breathing is heavy. This moment could last for minutes, hours or more. Here I am, in the ambient sounds of the sex shop, in the glow of its sultry lighting, in the shadow of a lifetime supply of sex toys and costumes and locked in the presence of two beautiful, powerful women.

When the spell is broken at last it takes a second to realize it's me who's spoken; "I need stockings. And matching bra and panties. Something to show my legs off."

Seraphina shifts her weight subtly to her other leg, and coincidentally blocks both the light and my most obvious route away from here. Her smile is powerful and hypnotic, I flinch away as she says "There, that's not so hard, is it?" "Or is it?" murmurs Vespera behind me, her eyes running lasciviously up my body and focusing on what must surely be my very visible erection. She's holding a couple of packs of stockings already, so quick!

Vespera lays out the merchandise on a table; "Oh, it's too much fun to try something new, I promise you are going to love the way this makes you feel. First we have this smooth black set, simple in design but perfectly suited for looking either dominant or submissive." She looks at me pointedly. "In your case... probably submissive."

"Next up we have a sweet pink lacy set. It's skimpy, and a little frilly at the hems. It'll make you feel fabulously femme. And then finally we have this gorgeous blue silk set. It's a very special material and will feel so luxurious against your skin. You'll feel sleek and sexy for sure"

With the three sets of underwear laid out in front of me I'm only conscious of wanting to buy - and wear - them all. My heart is racing but my mind is outstripping it. Fantasy after fantasy is flashing behind my eyes, each naughtier than the last. It's wild enough that these two sultry shop assistants are picking out lingerie for me!

No. I know I can't do this. I can't afford all three sets, maybe not even two if I want a corset and garter belt too, and the heels and the collar, and the cuffs, and the OH GOD I need to stop! The underwear I'm actually wearing feels damp and prickly. Shit. I can't get this excited, not here, not now.

But another part of me is rearing its throbbing head. A reckless, horny monster ready to throw caution to the wind and live out this moment of lust in all its glory. I'm being teased by some shop assistants. They want to help me dress up and look sexy. If I play along, what's the worst thing that can happen? And what's the best?

Fuck it. "What do you think would suit me?"

Both women look me up and down with a sizzling gaze. They step closer, Vespara playfully holding up the nearest bra to my chest and framing the panties around my bottom. They whisper and giggle, switching between sets and lavishing embarrassing compliments on me with each combination. One of them even squeezes my ass as she does so, causing me to flinch and stiffen, my burgeoning excitement even more noticeable. "The black is so very versatile, and it looks so good on you..." says Seraphina in a hot murmur, "The perfect submissive."

"B-black it is then..." I whisper, as the other two colored sets somehow dematerialize in a blur of giggles. The stockings have a large gauge faux-fishnet pattern on them. They're the best of both worlds; I'll look like a whore but my legs will feel the caress of the material all over. I almost gasp as I imagine how it will feel to put them on. The panties look - and are - breathtaking. They have a satin sheen and a subtly frilled trim and they look to be a snug and sexy fit. There'll be little left to the imagination of anyone behind me, and those in front will think me very modest. The bra matches, of course, but if those panties are about to emasculate me then the underwiring and sculpting is about to make me look like a very proud young lady.

I can't wait to get them home and try them on, I'm almost falling over in my haste to get to the till, but a hand closes gently around my arm, holding me in place with a firm grip. "Don't you want to try them on?"

With the sheen of the fabric and the smirks on their faces, it's hard to say anything but "yes". It peeps out I can stop myself, and it earns me an emasculating little round of applause. Thrusting the garments into my hands they nudge me towards the dressing room. As I begin to walk, Vespera withdraws from my side and disappears into the darkened shop. A moment later the room resounds with a very obvious and very ominous sound of the shop door locking.

The entrance curtain wafts again and the wild eyed girl rejoins her friend, procuring from somewhere two very comfortable seats. As they recline into them facing the dressing room they look after me expectantly. It seems I have to put on a show.

The changing room is little more than a small cabinet with a hook for a coat hanger and a little bench to rest on. I see myself in the long mirror opposite, alone in a changing room holding lingerie and shaking with fear, lust, and anticipation. I can't believe someone's making me crossdress. I came in here to buy something I can get off in, I didn't think I'd be wearing it out of the shop! Through an almost sarcastically thin curtain I can see the silhouettes of the two voyeurs waiting for me to begin whatever it is I'm supposed to do. A striptease?

I stand, legs apart, hoping I'm silhouetted against the gauzy sheet. I shrug the jacket off and let it fall to the floor in as masculine a movement as I can manage. I pull my shirt off next, wondering if I look even remotely manly. I certainly don't feel it, though it's a huge thrill anyway. My shaking hands unbuckle my belt for me and the weight of my jeans begins to pull them tantalizingly downwards. I let them fall, taking my sticky boxers with them and I feel the booth's still air on my skin.

And just like that I'm naked in a sex store. And I'm hard. A glistening bead of precum drips from the end of my cock as I breathe heavily, trying to steady myself. Shit. I instinctively scoop it up with a fingertip and flinch as I realise my silhouette must have just done the same thing. One of the clerks applauds lightly. Dammit. Good thing they can't see me blush.

My hands quiver as I prize the panties out from their packaging. I hold them out in front, ready to step into them. I'm lightheaded and fluttery, but I stay upright as I lift my foot into the leg hole. The hems tickle me as I slide through, my legs already smooth from last night's anticipatory shaving. I hadn't imagined this!

Just one more step, and now I have panties around my ankles. With a giddy rush I see myself in the mirror bending and straightening up, the panties - my panties - beginning their ascent and grazing my calves and thighs tantalizingly. Then they're nestling around my balls, the satin material a lavish, naughty caress. The feminine cut cups my ass firmly and lasciviously; there's far too much of me on show and everyone's going to see it. Now I'm just stood with my thumbs in the hem, the only other thing stopping me from being pantied is my cockhead taking in its last moment of freedom before being confined to a soft, silky prison.

An elastic snap resounds around the booth; it's done.

I sit back down onto the bench. It presses against my bare cheeks and reminds me just how much flesh is on display. I throb and stiffen as I waft away dirty thoughts of how many other cute bottoms, in all manner of lingerie, have sat here before me. They probably didn't have erections like mine though, and - oh shit - I think I can see a wet spot... No. no distractions. I've got to dress before I step out past that curtain.

I bunch up the stocking and drape it over my toes, wishing I'd painted them. It already feels like a soft, dreamy net, like a part of me has been captured. As I delicately pull, taking care not to ladder them, that feeling rises up my leg and begins to define both my shape and my state of being. It's impossibly exciting. The crosshatched pattern looks so undeniably whorish. My blushes must be making the whole room glow red.

Now the second stocking is somehow on too, in my subby stupor I must have gotten them both on. "Did you hear him moaning?" comes the giggle from outside.

I stand up and fumble the bra from its moorings. Clips and straps and clasps and Oh! It's free. I flip it around my body and, thumbs betraying me, somehow clip the hooks into the fastenings. Now it's pushing and lifting and cradling and... oh god I feel so sexy. I've got nothing up top but with this supporting me my modest chest has some very immodest cleavage.

So I stand, legs poised, hands on hips, hoping my silhouette looks the way I feel.

It's as if everything is elevated; dopamine, adrenaline, the texture of stockings; it all combines to a hypersexual mindset. With my brain buzzing with sensual delirium, I draw back the curtain to reveal my audience, and to them, myself.

The lights have been lowered, the few remaining spotlights directed to create a runway. This, of course, leads right up to the two women, luxuriating in sedan chairs and watching me with wicked anticipation.

A pair of enticing smiles invites me to begin walking; tentative at first but increasingly comfortable; heels clicking and hood swaying, sexy and submissive.

Reaching the pool of light I strike a playful pose, I blush as they applaud and beam at me.This is what I wanted after all, to wear these fun and sexy clothes. I just never expected an audience.

The women coo in admiration, their compliments flood into my head only extending my horny high.

"Oh she looks so cute!"

"You sure this is your first time honey?"

"That ass is wasted on a man."

All of it is amazing. My cheeks are burning with embarrassment, but I'm also encouraged; it's nice to meet people who want to have fun and help people feel good. I strike a few poses; hands on hips, bending over, running my hands through nonexistent hair, the works. I'm chilly and self-conscious but the thrill I feel is out of this world.

I look out of the halo into the gloomy recesses of the shop, the subtle light glinting off latex corsets, leather gloves, boots and all manner of exciting strappy things...

It's like they can read my mind. "Oo, I think her eyes are wandering!" "Yeah, see something you like sweetheart?" "Oo, you'd look great in that! Wouldn't you just?" "And yes! Those shoes! They'd really make those legs sizzle!" "Oh yes, you'd look sooooo fuckable..."

Suddenly I'm holding long black heels and a waist cincher - not a corset because "We wouldn't want you hiding that sexy bra, would we?" I'm bundled back into the changing room and the curtain is drawn sharply shut behind me in a murmur of sultry giggling.

I look at myself in the mirror again. How do you put this on? I wrap it around me and already feel its stern caress around my midriff. It's a tight, firm hold shaping my shlubbiness into something much more appealing. I breathe in to join the two halves, linking the clasps one, now two, now three at a time. Then a big breath helps me fasten the final few. Wow. Just like that have curves. I throb in my panty prison as I look myself up and down and it's only seeing my familiar face atop this body that snaps me out of edging to the vixen I see in the mirror.