The Golden Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit down again, too quickly this time - the bench slaps against my booty like a little spank and I gasp. The boots go on simply enough whilst sitting down, but how do you walk in four-inch heels? A tiny zipper runs over my ankle and up, up, up, drawing a glistening back void around my calves and whispering promises of femininity, power, subjugation, and pure sex...

I stand, uneasy like a newborn foal. It's appropriate, really, I feel like prey... I take faltering steps - heel-toe-heel-toe - past the veil, back onto the inviting dusky oblivion of the shop floor. The makeshift stage yawns ahead of me, so many submissive footsteps away... And yet with each stride it becomes closer, my submission more total, my body more sexualized, my transformation more complete

And yet...

When I arrive, the clouded subby fog of my mind clears for a moment. The girls aren't there. The chairs are gone. There's only a small black display stand.

A spotlight blinks on above it, illuminating only what lies upon it.

A collar.

A black, glistening leather circlet with six shimmering silver letters. B.I.R.D.I.E.

Ownership. Submission. Finality.

"Put it on, Birdie."

I whirl around but the voice comes from everywhere and nowhere. The darkness yawns around me. I can't see the shelves, or the walls. Even the changing booth I came from has disappeared. There is only the void I have come from and the totality before me.

"Put it on, Birdie."

The other voice. Or the first one. Or another one.

It is in my hands, then it is on my neck, then my trembling hands are feeding the strap through the clasp.

And then it's done.

As the collar clicks on it becomes obvious there is no easy way to release it. From all around me I hear laughter, the women delighting at my struggle and general lack of resistance. One struts out of the darkness from one side, the other from the opposite, converging on me and sandwiching me between their warm bodies. Each one of their unique and alluring perfumes hits my nose and I feel myself smile blankly. "How do you feel, little birdie?"

I'm trapped in more ways than I can name, let alone handle. My mind is a delirium of lace and satin, nylons, straps and supports. Of aromas and arousal and warm breasts pushed against me, of hot words whispered in my ears. Of hands teasing and exploring my body and of my aching cock quietly weeping precum into my panties.

Of course, every moan or sigh that escapes me passes underneath that collar as it does so. It's breathtaking.

My voice is a whisper, I hear it echo across a chasm of subspace; 'I feel good. It feels good to be this way.'

It's true. And if anyone doubted me, they need only look at me, harder than I have ever been and beatific in my transformation.

"I think she likes it..." murmurs one of them, about me but not to me. "Hmm, yes, I think she does..." I am an object to them, a little plaything. I shiver and my skin ripples with an excited chill. Someone whimpers, it must be me.

"Good girl." A gentle caress of fingers along my thigh, another along my exposed shoulder blade. A hot, cruel kiss on my neck. A palm along my torso and around my breast, seeking a nipple through the cup.

And then...

A hand on my ass, just enough pressure - a squeeze of intention. Then that hand wanders around my hip, down into the valley of my thighs and upward, my skin warmer, softer, more sensitive until those fingertips reach my panties, long nails dancing across my tense little balls. And then - oh God - one fingertip up my full length, tortuously teasing my underside and finding, at the apex, my cool, wet shamelessness. "Oh dear, Sera, I think she likes this a little too much..."

Vespera moves into my blurred vision to ensure I see her lift that same finger to her mouth. Her eyes flash with malevolent desire as she tastes me. I nearly lose control right there and then.

Seraphina looks bemused, and even slightly surprised. "Well that settles it. It's obvious what you're purchasing today. We have a strict 'you leak in it you buy it' policy." They laugh in wicked harmony.

Despite it being an object it almost feels like the collar is tightening, and also... tingling. My mind is spinning, horny and desperate for a gasp of clarity. The fog clears, and in that moment the only clear thought I can manage is - dammit - I can't afford all this. "Miss," I mutter, "how much does this cost?"

"Your total comes to $2000, but we do offer other payment methods for customers who are rich in... other ways..." whispers Vespera as her hand cups my roiling balls. Oh crap. This cannot be real. "Really?" I stammer, turning to meet her eyes, but another hand slinks along my jaw to pull me around, facing Seraphina, her dark lips inches from mine.

"Of course, little Birdie, we offer every customer complete satisfaction. Why don't you come over to the counter and I'll draw up an Alternative Payment Plan?" She releases her grasp, tracing a finger under my chin and over my collar, before walking off into the inky surroundings. I pause to catch my breath and suddenly feel a jolt as my collar jerks me backward after her. I swear I heard a metal chain snap taught but there's nothing connected to it. I whirl and stumble, away from a giggling Vespara who sends me onward with a sharp spank to my exposed ass cheeks.

The cash register looms out of the blackness, Seraphina standing ominously behind it. On the counter before her is a sheet of vellum paper, produced seemingly from nowhere and adorned with blackletter typesetting heralding it as an 'Alternative Payment Plan.' It continues;

"I, Birdie, offer my submission and servitude to the proprietors of The Golden Cage Adult Emporium, indebted as I am to the value of $2,000 I consent to all acts of service and worship from here henceforth. I agree in mind, body and soul. I sign in ink, and in pleasure.'

I look up at Seraphina, she's smiling. "Do you consent?" My collar jerks downward, my head follows. "Good. Then sign." She hands me a red pen. I watch my hand as it writes a name, not the one I was born with but the one I've been given. I look up, hoping to meet her eyes again but she's looking past me. I turn.

Vespera languishes, her bright clothes have been cast aside in favor of a translucent slip. Her hair tumbles down over shoulders and tickles the tops of her full, budding breasts. She looks seductively through a perfect, poised eyebrow, parting her smooth thighs at an achingly slow pace to reveal her glistening sex.

She radiates a warmth I cannot explain, singing a siren song I cannot hear. I am kneeling in front of her. My collar tugs. Thighs press in on my cheeks and my world darkens. Soft, feminine skin all around me. On my tongue, her taste...

My mindless sexual stupor is heightened as she reacts to my licking. She's not the first woman I've gone down on but she's clearly enjoying it more than most. Every lick, every sickle meets with subtle, arduous moans. Her thighs, wrapped thorough around my head, become my own reality; the world around us fades and she's all there is. Soft thighs pressing against my cheeks, my nose pressed into her skin and her heavenly taste on my tongue. I lick and lap so eagerly I surprise myself.

At some point she's reached into my hair, pulling me deeper into her world, sending my licking further, to yet more sensual places. I can barely breathe; she denies me air, choosing her pleasure instead and I love every eternal second.

When I eventually complete my job, I get pulled away by my hair. Panting and dripping off my face. "Thank you" I whisper between deep breaths.

She doesn't say anything, she doesn't need to. The tension in her thighs, the arch of her back, it's all a silent chorus of 'yes'. She doesn't speak but lifts a finger to my glistening chin, tilting my head to hers. She must be able to feel my breath on her wrist. A moment passes between us, both of us breathing heavily in unison, her eyes shining wickedly down at me. Her finger strokes my chin again but she leads me around to face the other direction. Her hands muss and tousle my hair and trace idle lines of abstract intention against my cheeks and neck.

In the gloaming I can see only a flickering light, flamelike but white in color. Seraphina's face dances as the light plays across it, with strange feminine shadows cast onto and around her. It seems she's shed her clothing and my lust-addled mind roams her shade for a glimpse of nipple.

My cock aches and I feel it pulse; a hands-free edge brings a wave of pleasure and my futile precum makes itself known again. To my surprise other candles flicker into life, the illumination battling against the darkness to illuminate my next obligation...

Seraphina luxuriates in an upholstered dark wood throne-like chair. The candlelight plays across her body, so pure and inviting, whilst dark curves creep up the surfaces behind her. Her naked body is unthinkably alluring, her skin is porcelain smooth and blemish less. I follow her curves around soft, full wonders and into depths of warm promise. I feel small and powerless in her gaze, but my collar tugs and I begin to crawl instinctively towards her.

I'm dazed, dressed and claimed, and in the most blissful mindset I have ever been in. As I approach the throne it's obvious she wants my full attention. She commands it. Her legs part, revealing a smooth, shaved pussy.

My mouth waters. Any thoughts of what I'm doing, why I came here, even who I am slip away from my mind as it's overtaken by pleasure.

My lips make contact with hers and I hear rich, echoing laughter as the candlelight flickers pink and then red.

I start with long, slow lapping licks all the way along, and tasting her deliciousness. I follow with light, explorative tongue touches around the clit, slowly at first but with a growing hunger,. I feel my own arousal build and wonder if I'll cum just from pleasuring these magical women. My pulse throbs and my body quivers with delight and eagerness.

I serve keenly and diligently, things like time and aching muscles fade out of importance. I keep going. She spasms and trembles; her thighs close in on me. She pulls my hair hard and I'm now licking her deeply. I'm surrounded by her body, her taste, her femininity.

I start to lose air but it doesn't slow me. I start to get fuzzy vision but it doesn't matter. All that matters is her pleasure. I feel her body twist and convulse and moan and thrust and then it is all over.

She yanks me out of her intimacy by my hair and tosses me to the floor, I lay in pile of my own drool and juices I lay there panting and desperate.

I kneel. I make no attempt to rise, not until I am told to. My body is hot, my mind is a vague mist and my heart is beating like a hummingbird. My whole body is thrumming with desire. My cock throbs with regular, joyous, futile pulses, wave after wave of edges. The same edge? I don't know and I don't care. The panties are sodden and glistening with my wet readiness; imprisoned as I am in satin, and in debt. A tug on my collar pulls me forwards and I'm on all fours, poised, mere inches away from Seraphina again. I can feel the warm glow of her thighs against my ears.

But the hand that reaches into my hair to grasp me does not pull me forward this time, it only holds me steady. Instead, I sense movement behind me; Vespera - I assume - takes position. I can feel her presence, her heat, the light scent of her perfume masking the musk of the things we've just done. And of course, there's that aura, that playful wickedness. I swear I can feel her smiling.

My body is alight with lust and awakened to every sensation. Her thumbnail scrapes my cheek slightly as she tucks it under the hem of my panties. I feel the cool, still air of the store against my ass as it's revealed. A moment of pure tension, and then something begins to probe at my butt; hard, warm, and slippery, coaxing my cheeks apart and seeking out what it's surely entitled to.

I feel the instinct to shy away, but I'm quelled by the dancing light of the candles, the fragrances of sexual femininity and the hushes and cooing of my owners. My inclination to hide becomes a simple, eager, wanting to be found... and to be taken.

Then suddenly; there. Vespera has found my entrance - I know it for what it is now. There's a moment, I'm granted just a brief window of clarity. They're toying with me. They're letting me think about it before it happens. The candles flicker and gutter out, one by one. I look up into Seraphina's eyes as she smiles back down at me... The last flame extinguishes. Darkness. Tension.

Suddenly there's a firm pressure at my hole. Timidly I welcome this hard, slippery stranger as it stretches me open. I expected pain but there isn't any, only discomfort at this new sensation gradually giving over to a warming, almost fluid pressure as I'm entered.

Oh my god.

The candles erupt into flame again. I'm rocked back and forward, my hips taking direction from the invader. I make little gasps and moans of shock and sensation, but Seraphina closes her thighs around my face and muffles them. In her soft sanctuary I feel her stroke my hair, "Good Birdie".

Vespera moves fluidly into me, taking me deeper with each thrust. I feel so filled, and so utterly taken. If I did not feel like I belonged to these women before I certainly couldn't be anything else now.

The full sensation is a warm buzzing that makes its way further and further into me, seemingly without end. I wish I'd looked at the strap ons on display, surely this must be one of them? I can't feel her hips against my ass yet, but I now long to. I become aware that I'm thrusting back against her, not roughly but with the tender eagerness of an awakening slut's first fuck. Yes. Yes.

Then..

Oh God..

Then...

There is a sort of nudging at something. Something new. Something different. There's a sort of wave of fuzzy warmth. 'What was that?!' I startle, but my alarm makes the mood shrink away.

More thrusting. A spank on my ass cheeks and my other cheeks smushed powerfully between these thighs....

There it is again.

It's definitely something. It's like a warm ripple. Again. Again. Oh, fuck what is this? My body feels immaterial, sort of gooey. This new pleasure... it's so warm, so exciting, so moreish. Nudge. Wave. Nudge. Wave. Each time I feel more turned on and more pliant. Every thrust makes me more submissive, more theirs, and yet it is such a pure, humming, roiling pleasure that I'd never want to be anything else.

This is pleasure. This is the best way. This is their way. This is what I want.

With what little focus I can spare I know my cock has softened. If I thought my panties were wet before then it's nothing to the streaming desire pooling between my stocking-clad knees. It's like I'm being milked. I love it.

Seraphina releases her pressure and I move the last few inches forward to nuzzle at her intimacy. I nestle my tongue between her folds and, with as much focus as I can manage, lap at her with need and gratitude. She guides me around her pussy, leaning back to position my face firmly at her entrance and enclosing her legs behind my head. Even with my face buried fervently into her I can feel the rising heat of the candles around us, and sense the snaking shadows dancing up the walls.

And then the fucking really starts.

Now Vespara thrusts firmly and powerfully into me, her hips slapping joyfully against my butt. Her toy pushes me further and further open, nudging my slut button with each movement. Her hands clasp firmly around my hips and she takes me, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing around, percussion to a chorus of moans.

My lower body is a thrumming, liquid thing now, each thrust is a plunge into pleasure. I feel fuzzy, what's left of my mind is slipping. Something is building. More. More. Something's cresting within me. This is it. This is true pleasure. Wave after wave, glowing and growing. There isn't regular cumming, this is an entire bodily orgasm. Full body, full mind, full soul. It's not an explosion, it's an ascension.

It's too much. It is such pure humming pleasure. Vespera does not stop. Each thrust takes me there again, there's no time to enjoy the echo when the next wave is taking me already. It's just pure, total surrender.

I begin to shake and moan, all of it muffled by Seraphina. There is no respite from the steady fucking or the onslaught of pleasure soaring repeatedly within me. There's just this, over and over and over.

After an eternity there's a slowing, and a withdrawing, and it's over. Aftershocks of pleasure echo through my body as I come back down to earth. My body relaxes, coming down from my intense anal orgasm. I'm exhausted, defeated even, and I feel so empty.

Seraphina lifts my dazed, dizzy head up to see the contract she's holding. "Ready to sign, slave?" I meekly nod and grunt in consent. "You said you'd sign in pleasure" she giggles, pointing to my sticky wet panties, dripping with humiliation and thwarted release.

She smoothes the contract out across her thigh whilst Vespera helps props up and guides my hips forward. My cummy mound smushes against the sign line, leaving a splattered signature of lust. The women laugh with delight and the candles surrounding us blaze black The contract itself pulses, letters glowing with binding energies. Is this magic? In my blissed out state I can barely tell what's real.

Then with a sudden rush, like a wind that blows from all directions, everything is plunged into darkness. I hear the two women giggling, seemingly within my head. I realize I have my eyes closed and I wrench them open: I'm kneeling in the sex shop, dressed in lingerie, in a puddle of my own making. The taste of pussy lingers on my tongue and I feel the slutty ache of being filled. Fluorescent lights blink above me, the shop is empty.

"Seraphina? Vespara? Are you there?" There's no response. I scan around the store, behind the counter, in the changing booth, no luck. I am alone.

But there is something else that is not in the changing booth. My clothes have gone too. I start to panic. I hear giggling again. I whirl around but the sound travels with me. Am I imagining it? I scan the walls looking for something to hide my shame. A sarong or a gown or a chemise or something. Nothing. In fact, the store does not seem to sell lingerie at all. I wrack my brain trying to remember but everything seems foggy. Did it ever sell lingerie? How did I end up wearing this? Fuck. FUCK. I'm dressed as a slut with nothing else to wear. I'm either leaving here like this, or naked or not leaving at all.

I look fearfully towards the door. I can't leave like this. But what if someone comes in? What will they think!? My eyes are drawn to a placard I had not noticed before, in the place a lingerie draped mannequin might have stood once. To my growing horror I read: Welcome to The Golden Cage. Please feel free to ask our clerks for assistance, or our store sluts for relief.

Oh shit.

The cold autumn air whips against me as I barrel through the door onto the street. There are people everywhere. Some notice me immediately and stare, some pretend they haven't and hurry pointedly on.

In a whirl of embarrassment and instant regret I turn to find... no. No. There are no door handles. I slam my bare shoulder into the door and nothing gives. Again. Again. Nothing.

A voice in my ear, one I recognize; "Do not damage company property, Birdie. You wouldn't want to increase your debt, would you?" And the other, "Your debt stands at $2,000 We expect you to pay in pleasure, your's, or others', as soon as possible. Do not disappoint us, Birdie."