The Golden Role Models Ch. 03

Story Info
Bayley and Sasha put co-workers back in their place.
6k words
4.38
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Bayley or Sasha Backs or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Hey look Sasha, it's our bottom for the night." Bayley grinned wickedly.

Asuka glared at them for a few long seconds, and then held up the RAW women's championship, and pointed out, "Asuka won tonight too."

"I beat you first." Bayley pouted.

"Asuka have last laugh." Asuka countered, complete with false laugh for good measure.

"Well, that makes us even. So how about we just leave it?" Sasha suggested nervously.

"No!" Asuka snapped.

"No!" Bayley said more or less at the same time.

"We have plenty of bitches." Sasha grumbled, "And we've beaten this bitch before, so it's just a matter of time before she's our bitch."

"Yeah, but she weaselled her way out of bottoming before, and I'm not going to let her do it again." Bayley said, actually sounding like a confident top for a moment, before whining, "So make her, Sasha."

Sasha rolled her eyes, took a deep and calming breath, and then gently push the terrifying woman, "Come on Asuka, you owe me a butt fucking, and you know it."

"Yes, I do." Asuka grinned wickedly.

"You know what I mean." Sasha blushed, before indicating to the RAW women's title, "I beat you for that, twice. And twice, you denied me."

"Twice, you cheated." Asuka grumbled.

"So?" Sasha complained, not for the first time, "It's not cheating, if you get away with it. Then it still counts towards ass for ass. And you know it. And you've done it before."

"Asuka does not cheat." Asuka huffed.

"So, you haven't used green mist on anyone?" Bayley countered, "That was someone else? Like who? You're little tag team partner? Kerry, was it?"

The mention of her former partner had Asuka moving forward menacingly, causing Sasha to quickly add, "Woa, woa, woa, calm down Asuka. We're just saying, that even if our victories tonight cancel each other out, and they should, you still owe us some ass. And don't you miss it, having one of the horse women deep inside your butt? Pounding you there, nice and hard, and making you cum? Because we were both there, remember? When Charlotte popped your anal cherry, in front of everyone, after she made you tap out like a bitch, at Wrestlemania? And if I know Charlotte, and I think we all do at this point, that wasn't the last time, was it? Huh? And I bet you loved it. Because I hate to admit it, but The Queen is almost as good a butt fucker as The Golden Role Models."

"So is Carmella." Bayley grinned evilly, "And how many times did you have to bottom for that spoiled little Princess?"

There was a long silence, and then Asuka smirked, "Okay, Asuka will bottom for you."

"Really?" Bayley asked excitedly.

"Really?" Sasha questioned cautiously, about the same time as Bayley, only she then continued, "Just like that?"

"Yes..." Asuka confirmed, quickly adding, "If you are my bitch for the rest of the week."

"Hey, that's not fair!" Bayley whined indignantly, before being interrupted.

"Just Sasha." Asuka quickly added, "Sasha is the one who owes me some ass."

"Oh, okay." Bayley beamed, "Deal."

"No! No deal." Sasha quickly refused, before whining, "Bayley! What the hell?"

"I'm sorry Sasha, but this might be my only chance to top Asuka. And that will for sure solidify me as a top." Bayley argued, quickly adding, "Solidify us. Oh yeah, without a doubt, this will solidify The Golden Role Models as tops. Besides, it's not like you haven't been ass fucked like a thousand times, and recovered, right?"

There was another long pause, and then Sasha counter offered, "I bottom to you first, just once, and then for the rest of the night, your ours."

"Deal." Asuka shrugged, before adding, "But if Asuka breaks you, Asuka's ass is safe."

"Deal." Sasha agreed.

"Excellent." Asuka beamed, "Take off your clothes."

Sasha knew that this was the best deal she could hope for, other than calling the whole thing off, but she couldn't help being nervous. Asuka was one of the greatest tops in the history of the WWE, and that was really saying something. Hell, The Boss would never admit it, but The Empress had a better track record at this point than she did.

However, as pointed out, they had both survived being topped, and Sasha was determined this time would be no different. No! It would be different, because she was going to be the one to finally break Asuka. She even knew exactly how she would do it. If only she could survive whatever this intimidating woman was planning to do to her first. Although she had a pretty good idea exactly what that was.

Thinking about those things caused Sasha to hesitate for a few long seconds, before with a soft whimper, she started removing her clothes. Thankfully, she wasn't order to give a striptease or anything, as just removing her clothes was bad enough. Better yet, Asuka wasn't that far behind. Yes, she didn't exactly provide a striptease either, but it put them on equal footing, so that was something.

Also, without needing to be asked, Bayley followed suit, providing Sasha with a real nice view. Irritatingly, The Empress then made twirling motion with her finger, forcing The Boss to slowly turn around, so Asuka could admire her prize. Something that the bitch followed up on, by closing the distance between them, grabbing hold of her butt and giving it a good squeeze.

"Oooooooooooooh Sasha, mmmmmmmmmm, it has been far too long since Asuka had this ass, ha ha ha ha!" Asuka gloated, as she continued playing with that well-rounded booty.

"It will be the last time." Sasha promised with annoyance, although she didn't sound as confident as she would have like too.

"Yes, yes, that's what you always say." Asuka chuckle wickedly, "You win a few matches, fuck a few asses, and then? You become someone else's anal bitch."

"But never yours." Sasha pointed out.

"Yes..."Asuka agreed sadly, before grinning wickedly, "Let's change that, shall we?"

"I don't think so." Sasha grumbled, intending to say more, but she didn't get the chance.

Before she could, she was roughly turned around and pulled into a deep, passionate kiss. One which made her tense up and try to push the other person away, as it wasn't something she was expecting, or necessarily wanted. However, then she realized exactly who this was, and more importantly, remembered what she had just agreed to do for them. So Sasha relaxed into the kiss, and just let it happen.

Something she enjoyed way too much. Hell, it felt like she should have pushed Asuka away, and slapped her across the face, just as a reminder that she wasn't a pathetic little bottom. But no, she was definitely acting like one, as she allowed Asuka to dominate her with a simple kiss.

In fact, Sasha was kind of glad when Asuka's hands moved back to her butt, and began squeezing it again. Which was a great excuse for her to moan happily, and allowing the other woman to have her way with her, but it was also something which irritated her into trying to fight back. Not with a slap, even if that would've probably been more successful.

No, instead her tongue tried to fight back against Asuka's. It was ultimately unsuccessful, but again, at least it was something. Hell, just making The Empress work for it gave The Boss a wonderful moment of triumph, right before she had to suffer the ultimate defeat. One that she promised to give this bitch back tenfold.

"Bend over." Asuka ordered, once she broke the kiss, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, bend over, and give me that ass."

"Whatever." Sasha grumbled, and then cried out, when she was punished for it, "Ah fuck!"

"Reply properly!" Asuka snapped.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha whimpered pathetically.

"Good girl." Asuka smirked, before pushing "Now, do as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha again whimpered pathetically.

"And Bayley, go get me a cock I can butt fuck your little girlfriend with." Asuka ordered.

There was a brief pause, simply because Bayley was taken off-guard, and then she softly replied, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Asuka waited until The Boss was in position to give her that order, so she could enjoy the beautiful sight of Sasha Banks on all fours, waiting to get her slutty little ass fucked. Something that she was staring at for a few long minutes, while Bayley obeyed the command. Hell, it would have been even longer than that, if The Empress had chosen to fuck The Hugger's mouth, and get it nice and ready for The Boss's butt hole.

But Asuka just couldn't wait any longer to have her way with that cute little bottom. So she simply settled for Bayley strapping the cock into place, and then covered it with lube, before making her way over to her target, kneeling down behind it, and spreading those meaty cheeks wide with both hands.

"Oooooooooooooh Sasha." Asuka chuckled wickedly, "You have such a cute little butt hole."

"Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Sasha said smugly, feeling like her old self, if only for a moment, "Are you going to lick it?"

Instead of simply replying with words, Asuka spat onto her defeated opponent's ass hole, and then rubbed it in with her saliva. Something which naturally had Sasha crying out joyfully, and then blissfully moaning for a few long seconds, before she laughably, try to turn things around with her words.

Which was deeply amusing at first, Asuka chuckling against Sasha's bitch hole, as she continued gently licking it, and getting it nice and ready for her cock. However, the taunting overstayed it's welcome, and while this motivated The Empress to swirl her tongue around The Boss's butt hole, and even push inside it, much sooner than she would've otherwise, it wasn't enough to shut this bitch up. Luckily, she had just the thing for that.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, rim me, Mistress Asuka! Eat that ass good! Soooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck! Eat it!" Sasha moaned. Some combination of that being repeated dreamily over and over again, before deciding to push her luck, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat the ass of your future Mistress. Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, when you're my bitch, I'm going to make you do this every day. To Bayley too. You're that good. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, The Empress is that good at eating ass. Oh yes, the mighty Asuka is a world-class butt muncher. And soon, she's going to be my world-class butt munching bitch. Just like everyone else in this division, because I'm The Boss, The Blueprint, The... AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Being able to so easily reduce the mighty Sasha Banks to an incoherent wreck caused Asuka to chuckle wickedly. And all it had took, was another form of anal penetration. Namely, Asuka's spitting onto her index finger, and then pushing it inside of Sasha's slutty little shit hole. That whore hole was so well used at this point, The Empress could have probably slammed every inch of her strap-on into The Boss's perfect little booty, and this butt slut would have loved it.

However, it had been a while since this hole had been used for it's true purpose, and the rim job had been nowhere near as thorough as she would've liked, so the Japanese woman decided to show mercy to the annoying American.

Namely, by slowly pushing a finger into Sasha's butt, and then pumping it in and out just as slowly. Something she did for several long minutes, savouring the sweet whimpers that escaped Sasha's lips in the process. Which continued to happen, as Asuka began switching back and forth between her finger and her tongue.

Oh yes, now that she had silenced this bitch, if only momentarily, Asuka once again indulged her love of eating ass, this time her tongue sliding a lot more easier into that stretched bitch hole. Although she made sure to continue the fingering, and even add a second one, so she could properly stretched the so-called Boss for the anal pounding she so richly deserved. And The Empress so richly deserved to give her.

Given there was really only one way to do that, inevitably Asuka ordered, "Spread your cheeks, Sasha. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want The Boss to give the Empress the perfect view of this. Of my dick sliding into your little whore butt. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give it to me. And everyone else. Including your little girlfriend. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and obeyed.

Sasha resented being reminded of the fact that not only was Bayley watching this humiliation, but they were in the middle of the locker room, meaning there were a lot of eyes on her right now. However, it wasn't nearly as many as there should've been, given that at this point, it was no big deal. No, to her incredible shame, Sasha had been sodomized countless times, by every successful top in the business.

And some switches. And worst of all, even some bottoms. That was only because they were being ordered too, or more frequently The Boss was forced to anally ride them, but still, it was always an incredible humiliation for her. Especially as she got to relive her greatest hits every time she did this. Especially in the beginning.

It didn't help that Asuka seemed understandably in a hurry to end the tongue fucking/fingering combo she had going, which was driving Sasha crazy. Oh God, it was getting to the point where The Boss thought she actually might beg to be butt fucked. Only to get this over with, of course. Or at least, that's what Sasha desperately tried to tell herself.

This, despite the excitement she felt when Asuka pulled those fingers out of her, sucked them clean, and then replaced them with her cock. She then slid it up and down The Boss's ass crack, even 'hot-dogging' her for a few long seconds. Then finally, The Empress gave them what they both wanted, causing both of them to cry out.

Unfortunately, the cry she let out was louder, and very clearly of enjoyment. Not that it was even worth pretending she didn't like it at this stage. No, Sasha had been butt fucked to multiple orgasms countless times now, especially in the locker room. But at least in this case, she could claim that she was simply looking forward to what was to come.

Maybe even insist she was simply looking forward to turning the tables on Asuka? Sure, no one would buy it, but saying it would make her feel better. Even if she couldn't convince herself of that right now. Because, to her shame, the truth was she was loving every second of it. Even the initial stretching of her frequently abused ass hole.

Hell, Sasha even got off on the feeling of her back hole stretching wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slide through it, and into her booty. Sure, it was painful, but nothing she hadn't felt like a million times before. And nothing quite as bad as the things that she had received in the ring. No, this was much better than that, as she could get off on the fact that she was being dominated by another female wrestler.

Especially because it was the infamous Asuka, maybe one of the greatest butt fuckers in the history of the WWE's women's division. And that was really, really saying something. But Asuka easily proved that to be the gospel truth, as she expertly reminded Sasha's slutty little ass of it's true purpose. Not that that was in any way hard.

Asuka loved watching her cock disappearing into some bitch's butt hole. It was always special, even if it was just some random hook-up. But this was way better than that, or just one of the many, many submissive female wrestlers. This was Sasha Banks, a former Alpha female, and multiple time champion, who had somehow maintained her dominant attitude after receiving countless anal poundings.

In a way, that was even more impressive than Charlotte Flair herself. Almost. Because nothing would be sweeter than when she finally took her revenge on the woman who had robbed her of her undefeated streak, and her anal cherry. But in a way, making one of Charlotte's favourite bitches hers was a nice little bit of revenge. Which was why Asuka did it on a regular basis.

History told her that Sasha Banks would almost be more trouble than she was worth. Then again, there was a certain thrill to the idea of having to continuously remind this bitch of her place. In fact, it wouldn't be the first time Asuka had to do that, given that one of Sasha's current bitches used to be hers. Namely, Alexa Bliss, one of the most delusional and stubborn wannabe tops on the roster.

Maybe only second to The Boss, The Empress thought with a smile. And while failure wasn't an option for her, she had to admit, even if she somehow did, getting to fuck this perfect little black booty might be just worth receiving a butt fucking or two herself. Even if it was from Bayley, of all people.

Especially given that the loudmouth diva was the perfect anal bitch throughout, keeping her cheeks spread, and showing off the perfect view of that dildo stretching her most private hole. More importantly, she gave the perfect view of inch after inch of that big dick sliding through that cute little bitch hole, and deep into her bowels.

Oh yes, multiple times former champion and Alpha female Sasha Banks continued spreading her cheeks, so everyone could watch Asuka's big strap-on dick sliding through that forbidden hole, and deep into The Boss's fat booty. Something which Asuka could have done all night long, and been happy, but for better or for worse, her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, making a very special announcement.

An announcement that Asuka happily made sure was crystal clear, "Every inch! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's every, single inch of Asuka's cock in Sasha Banks's bitch ass! Oh yes! Ha ha ha ha, The Boss's butt is full of cock. Cock, from a superior woman. From her new Mistress. From her new top. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my dick is in your ass, bitch! I'm aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll, the way inside you. And you know what that means, don't you Sasha? Oh yes, it means your mine. Oh yes, you and your ass hole belong to Asuka. And soon, so will both of The Golden Role Models. Both your bitch asses, all mine."

"No!" Bayley bravely spoke up, almost chickening out when Asuka gave her a look, but she somehow found the strength to continue, "You're going to be ours. You hear me? Huh? Sasha is going to take everything you've got, without breaking, and then we'll do the one thing that Charlotte couldn't. Or Carmella. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we'll break the mighty Asuka, and make her our anal bitch. Right Sasha?"

"Yes." Sasha initially replied weakly, before forcing herself to sound more bold as she added, "I may be your bitch right now, but as soon as you're done, guess what, bitch? That's right, you will be mine. Mine, and Bayley's. Nothing but the anal whore of The Golden Role Models. That's what you'll be, And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! YOU, YOU SEE BAYLEY? SHE, SHE IS SCARED, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, ASUKA IS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK!"

"We shall see." Asuka said dismissively, grinning wickedly as she officially started the butt fucking, "For now, just stick to doing what you do best. Taking dick up your ass! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, take this dick! Asuka's dick! Right up your whore butt! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, such a sweet piece of ass. Ooooooooooooooh, take it bitch! Take it up your sweet little bitch butt."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12