The Golden Role Models Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While it was adorable that Sasha and even Bayley were brave enough to speak up against her during this little moment of total dominance, Asuka could not let it stand. No, then she truly would be done as a top. Luckily, there was an easy way for her to put both of The Golden Role Models back in their place.

Namely by starting to thrust her hips back and forth, causing her cock to slide in and out of Sasha's slutty little ass. Oh yes, all she needed to do was officially start butt fucking the so-called Boss to turn her back into an incoherent anal whore. Which in turn, silenced Bayley, as she was too busy staring at her tag team partner with pure jealousy, clearly wishing it was her getting her bitch ass fucked right now.

Bayley was indeed jealous of Sasha in that moment, her poor neglected butt hole quivered with need, as it vividly remembered the last time it was used for it's true purpose. More importantly, it remembered exactly how Mistress Asuka had effortlessly used it for her pleasure. Something which had her thinking back in NXT, when The Empress had debuted as an unstoppable force, ultimately ending Bayley's long reign as NXT women's champion in the process.

However, as hard as it was, The Role Model did her best to focus on her jealousy towards The Empress. True, it was hard to imagine that Asuka was the one bending over in that moment, but she just about imagine that she was the one sodomizing Sasha, which really was better than giving into the submissive thoughts. And of course, wonderful in it's own way.

Of course, if she was being honest with herself, there was something else, which Bayley wanted. Something which made her mouth water just at the thought of it, and no matter how hard she tried to focus on dominant thoughts, she couldn't help but think of it. Of Mistress Asuka sliding that strap-on fresh from Sasha's ass into The Role Model's greedy little mouth. Oh God, Bayley could practically taste it already. Which wasn't a fantasy.

No, it was a memory. In fact, she frequently tasted Sasha's ass on another woman's cock. It just might be one of her favourite non-anal things, and she started to get worried that it wasn't going to happen, given just how long the gentle sodomy continued, until that cock was finally pulled out, and mercifully presented to her.

"Who wants to taste Sasha's ass on my cock?" Asuka announced to the room, even as she stared Bayley straight in the eye.

"I do, I do." Bayley replied, just in case anyone else got any ideas, "Please Mistress Asuka, give it to me."

For a moment Asuka looked thoughtful: before pushing with a wicked grin, "Maybe... mmmmmmmmmm, but first, I want to hear more."

She really shouldn't of course, but Bayley just couldn't help herself at that point, "Oh please Mistress Asuka, please give me Sasha's ass cream! Give me all of it! Please? I love it so much. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love the taste of Sasha Banks's booty! Please give it to me, and humiliate both of us. That's what you really want here, right? To humiliate and dominate The Golden Role Models into submission? Well, here's your chance. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, do it while you can, mmmmmmmmmm, because soon, you're going to be our bitch. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, soon, I'm going to be the one butt fucking the mighty Asuka, and then mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck!"

While her initial words really didn't do them any favours, once Bayley got a hold of herself she was clearly able to annoy the usually terrifying Asuka. Hell, for a moment there she seemed to break through the usually terrifying mask, and the previously unstoppable Empress actually looked scared. That was quickly replaced by rage, and she was shoving her dick pretty much directly down Bayley's throat as a sort of revenge.

Even if it was revenge which involved giving the ass to mouth slut exactly what she wanted. Sort of. Sadly, she didn't get to savour that precious liquid. But, she got all of it. In fact, she got every drop, a fact which, along with the flavour of Sasha's ass, had The Role Model constantly moaning with delight.

That continued to be the case when Mistress Asuka chose to kick things up a notch, by grabbing the back of Bayley's head, and starting to thrust her hips back and forth. Initially, this was at least a little gentle, but it wasn't long before she was fucking Bayley's mouth like a whore's cunt. Or like she would soon be fucking Sasha's ass.

Again Something that she would hopefully go back to soon, because while Bayley had very much enjoyed this treatment in the past, and did so again now, it wasn't helping with her dominance. No, she needed to get through this, and take her revenge upon Asuka. Which she should try to focus on throughout that face fucking, and perhaps more importantly, when Sasha was receiving the treatment she really wanted. Namely, a deep and hard rectum wrecking.

Sasha was so jealous of Bayley right now. She loved the taste of ass, especially her own. But more importantly, her ass felt so empty and unloved in that moment. Oh God, she desperately wanted that cock back inside her, and specifically, inside her needy little ass. To be butt fucked hard and deep by the legendary butt buster simply known as Asuka.

Something she was pretty much guaranteed to get anyway, but she was very close to begging for it. Which would've probably been a good thing, given she wanted to save her strength for returning the favour. However, if she begged too soon, she knew she wouldn't get it, and it would only push her to stay close to breaking. Which was the last thing she wanted right now, when she was so close to getting a truly amazing prize.

For the next few long minutes, she tried to focus on that prize, but it was pretty much impossible for her to think dominant thoughts when her ass was being stretched out and used for the pleasure of another woman. Or worse, left open while Asuka used her tag team partner's mouth as a fuck hole, when that should be Sasha's ass hole, damnit! God, moments like this could be so frustrating. And humiliating.

Especially as she suffered through it over and over again, as Asuka began switching back and forth between Sasha's ass and Bayley's mouth. And oh God, what if she started to give the other ATM loving bitches surrounding them a turn? The Boss couldn't handle that, not if she was to stand a chance of topping The Empress.

Which left her with no choice, Sasha just having to take the risk of begging early, "Fuck me, fuck me hard! Oooooooooooooh, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass. Ah fuck! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me good. Oh please, Mistress Asuka, pound The Boss's butt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, slam fuck that shit-pipe, and make The Boss your bitch. If you can. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, butt fuck The Boss, while you still can, mmmmmmmmmm, because this is your last chance. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, your last chance to make The Golden Role Models your anal bitches, before we make you ours! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, bang that booty just like that! Wreck The Boss's fucking rectum! Ah fuck! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

It took longer than Sasha would've liked at that stage, but thankfully when she started begging Asuka's cock was already in her ass, and ultimately the terrifying woman chose not to stretch this out even more, even though that was her right. No, instead she showed a weird form of mercy, by not showing Sasha's butt hole any.

Oh yes, the mighty Asuka increased her pace, and it certainly showed why she was respected and feared. Oh God, did she ever. Admittedly Sasha had become a butt slut a long time ago now, as a result of the relentless anal poundings she received from her defeats. Especially from Charlotte. But this, oh fuck, this was maybe literally a rectum wrecking. And to her shame, nothing made her cum like a good hard rectum wrecking.

Hell, this particular one might just be the hardest ever, Asuka using every ounce of her strength to break The Boss in this moment. Which kind of made sense, given that The Empress wasn't a woman of words. No, she was a woman of strikes, and anal poundings which put most of the so-called tops around here to shame. Including Sasha. Oh God, she hated to admit it, but she couldn't even come close to this level of power.

Which unfortunately, was the last coherent thought Sasha had, before going over the edge of a monster orgasm which left her nothing but a fuck hole for this terrifying woman to use for her pleasure. Not that she really cared in that moment, as long as she got to continue cumming like this.

Asuka had been troubled all night long with the thought of having to bottom to two of the biggest anal whores in the history of the WWE, but now she truly felt like she didn't have to worry. No, because even if Sasha survived without breaking, and that was a big if, she wouldn't be left with enough strength to break Asuka.

Not that she truly had before, but there was absolutely no chance after this hellacious rectum wrecking reminded her of her true place. And of course, Bayley was nothing but a joke. In fact, it would hardly be surprising if Bayley bent over next to her best friend, spread her cheeks, and begged to be next. Which was definitely what The Empress was aiming for now.

However, now she was truly in her element, it wasn't long before the whole world fell away, and all that was left was a pair of well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and a perfect little fuck hole. Because that's all this former Alpha was at this moment. Nothing but a fuck hole Asuka could use for her pleasure. As it should be. Oh yes, every woman in the WWE deserved to be nothing but a hole for her to use.

The ones who wrestled were a disgrace to this great sport, and their entire gender. And there was even an argument that the likes of Sasha Banks and even Bayley were the worst of the worst, because instead of simply accepting their true purpose in life, they deluded themselves into thinking they could possibly be tops. Something that Asuka was taking care of right now.

This was the part where the top would lay on the verbal humiliation thick, just to make sure she had made her point, and truly put the other woman in her place. However, at this stage Asuka preferred to relax and just enjoy herself. Either by devoting every ounce of her strength to brutalize the hole directly in front of her, or using her native tongue to humiliate her target.

In this case, it was mostly the latter, and while some would argue this defeated the purpose Asuka wasn't so sure the bottom actually heard much during this stage. God knows she hadn't, all those times she'd suffered this particular indignity at the hands of Charlotte Flair. Which was a thought which briefly made her blush, before again focusing up on wrecking Sasha's rectum.

Of course, ultimately her own words, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, those well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing the multiple time champion and Alpha female Sasha Banks was more than enough to make Asuka cum. As always, she pushed herself through that incredible feeling, and onto several others.

Sadly though, it was the beginning of the end. At least of this butt fucking. However, again, if she played her cards right, it wouldn't be the last anal pounding she dished out tonight. No! It wouldn't be, because she was going to make sure that Bayley's fat ass got what it deserved next. Something she tried to make clear by forcing her eyes away from Sasha's wrecked booty, and onto the truly delicious, if hard to read, expression on Bayley's face.

Bayley really, really wanted to touch herself in that moment, but she couldn't. If she did, The Golden Role Models inspiring rise to the top would be over, almost as soon as it started. Hell, they might already be done. Or at least, Sasha might be. After all, Bayley had taken an anal pounding like that from Asuka before, and she knew what kind of effect it could have.

It was an ass taming of a pounding, just the sight of it again, bringing back vivid memories of receiving it, which caused The Role Model's poor butt hole to quiver with jealousy, need, and even anticipation. Oh God, she was already picturing the mighty Asuka bending her over after this, and taking what was rightfully hers.

No, Bayley needed to stay strong, and not give into temptation. Which was why she couldn't touch herself, as surely her hands would head straight for her ass hole, fingering it like crazy, as she watched Sasha getting what she so wanted in that moment. And that would be a really bad idea, considering Asuka was grinning like a shark who had smelt blood in the water.

Which was intimidating enough, before their eyes locked for the final few minutes of that rectum wrecking. But when they did, God, Bayley thought she was going to cum on the spot. Or pass out with fear. Actually, the latter was probably more likely, but somehow she was able to stay strong throughout. Or at least not to touch herself.

Then Asuka abruptly stopped, making sure to bury every single inch of her big dick into Sasha's slutty little ass with that last hard thrust. Which actually had The Boss crying out and then whimpering with disappointment, as she was clearly lost in submissive bliss, and wanted nothing more than in that moment for the butt fucking to continue, even if it meant The Golden Role Models were back to being anal bitches for a naturally dominant woman.

Which just pushed Bayley to be strong. Unfortunately, the thought was fleeting, as Asuka maneuvered herself and Sasha, so that Bayley could have the perfect view of what came next. Namely, inch after inch of that ass wrecker being pulled from that wrecked ass.

Poor Bayley had to watch that bitch hole being widely stretched, while wishing that was her ass hole, until it finally came out with an obscene sound, and then Asuka smacked that sore butt, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, The Empress wants The Boss to show everyone her handiwork. Especially your little girlfriend. Oh yes, that's it Sasha. Spread them wide."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and obeyed.

Poor Sasha was clearly beaten, at least for now, not hesitating to reach back, and spread her cheeks nice and wide to show off the rest of the locker room her gaping ass hole. Something else which had Bayley feeling extremely jealous of her, And God, right next to that gape, was Asuka's strap-on glistening with yummy butt cream. And it would be so easy for Bayley to dropped to her knees, and clean it for this naturally dominant woman.

Then she could beg to be butt fucked, and become Asuka's anal bitch again, and embrace the happiness of being a pure bottom. But, hadn't she been there, and done that? Didn't she want more from life than to be a cock sleeve? Did she really want to backtrack now, when it would cost her everything?

"Bend over." Asuka softly ordered her pray, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, bend over, Bayley. It's your turn to be Asuka's anal bitch, and get your slutty little ass fucked."

12