The Golden Role Models Ch. 04

Story Info
Bayley and Sasha put co-workers back in their place.
9.3k words
4.57
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Bayley or Sasha Backs or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"No..." Bayley said weakly.

"What?" Asuka frowned.

"You heard." Bayley said, taking a deep and calming breath, before continuing, "We had a deal. You lost a match, and won one. You just took your reward for winning, and now, you have to take your punishment for losing. Just like all the rest of us. That means, you should be the one to bend over. And you will be."

Asuka stared as Bayley with disbelief, and she wasn't the only one. Most of the locker room had only half watched Asuka butt fucking Sasha Banks, because that was business as usual. Just whatever happened whenever Sasha lost a match, which was most matches. But Bayley of all people was stepping up to the once unstoppable Empress, and demanding that she honour the terms of the deal that they had made.

Something which Asuka knew she should do. It's what honour dictated, and refusing was risking banishment from the fun the women of the WWE had with each other. But she just couldn't do it. She couldn't submit to The Golden Role Models, as that would be the end of her. So for better or for worse, Asuka tried one last attempt to get out of this.

Namely by stepping forward menacingly, but seductively, and reminding her pray, "You do not want that. No, you are Bayley. Remember? The biggest butt slut in the history of this company? You don't want to top, because you were born to bottom. Why else would you have an ass that fat? That bouncy? That fuck-able? And has anything ever made you cum so hard, as an anal orgasm? Really think about it, has there? And has there been anyone who could make you cum like Asuka? No, the Empress fucks you the best, and you know it. And you can feel that way again Bayley. You can feel that way every single day, all you need to do, is bend over like the anal whore you are, and beg your rightful owner to take what's hers."

There was a long pause as Bayley bit her lip, making it crystal clear she was tempted by this, before she finally refused, "NO! No, do as I say, and bend over!"

"Bayley." Asuka chuckled, still feeling like she had her pray right where she wanted her, "You don't want that. You-"

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Bayley whined, "Stop trying to Jedi mind trick me, or whatever, and just do as you're told."

"But-" Asuka began.

"No buts!" Bayley snapped, before grinning, "Except yours getting fucked, mmmmmmmmmm, and you tasting Sasha's. Oh yes, suck your own dick, Asuka. Suck it good, and get all of Sasha's yummy butt cream."

Another long pause, and then Asuka pointed out, "Wouldn't you prefer to do it?"

"I'd love too." Bayley admitted with a happy grin, quickly adding, "I'd just like you to do it that much more."

Yet another long pause, and then Asuka reluctantly obeyed, slowly unstrapping the harness, and then bringing the ass flavoured dildo up to her lips. God, she couldn't believe she was actually obeying a command from Bayley, of all people. But, rules were rules, and Asuka's only hope was to exploit them to her advantage.

Like now, she was hoping that if she did this slowly enough, then Bayley would lose her nerve, and back out. Or more likely, nature would take it's course, and the ass to mouth whore just wouldn't be able to cope with someone else getting a taste of that booty cream. Hell, she was half expecting Sasha to jump in, and insist that she be the one to taste her own butt.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and everyone in the locker room watched with baited breath as the mighty Asuka wrapped her lips around her own strap-on, and tasted Sasha's ass. She tasted the deepest part of it, and to her shame, Asuka moaned loudly in pleasure because of it.

Which she continued to do, as she started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, slowly but surely getting every inch of that big dick into her mouth, and down her throat, doing whatever she had too, in order to get every drop of that butt cream. Oh God, The Empress just couldn't stop herself, not even with everyone watching, which in turn embolden Bayley to say, and perhaps even do, some things no one could ever imagine before. Probably including her.

"Good girl." Bayley said hoarsely once that dildo had been thoroughly cleaned, "Now... Sasha, go get us some cocks."

"Yes, Mistress Bayley." Sasha said mockingly, before quickly doing as she was told.

"And Asuka." Bayley continued, briefly hesitating when Asuka glared at her, but then pushing through it to order, "Bend over! Mmmmmmmm, bend over, and give us your ass. The ass I won tonight."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give The Golden Role Models that ass." Sasha eagerly agreed, before pushing, "And what do you say?"

There was a long pause, and then Asuka grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Bayley."

What was worse was she then had to obey, turning around and getting onto her hands and knees, right there in the middle of the room for The Golden Role Models, of all people. Oh God, Asuka couldn't believe it had really come to this. Fuck, all she could do now was not give The Golden Role Models the satisfaction of reacting too much to them. And more importantly, stay strong. Then, maybe she would get through this without breaking.

Maybe? What the hell was wrong with her? This was Sasha Banks and Bayley! They didn't stand a chance, and it was only a matter of time before Asuka would make them pay. However, she still had an uneasy feeling about this, especially as they equipped themselves with cocks, and then covered them with lube, making them nice and ready for the Empress's tight little ass hole.

"Sasha, go rim Asuka." Bayley suddenly ordered, surprising everyone.

"But, don't you want to do it?" Sasha asked with a raised eyebrow, quickly pointing out, "You love eating ass."

"Yes, I do. And yes, I do." Bayley admitted bashfully, before quickly pointing out, "But so do you. And I'm the one who actually beat her. Oh my God, I beat Asuka. That means that I should have her ass first. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I should be the one to fuck that ass first, but in the interest of fairness, you get to rim her, so in a way, it's like both of us are going first."

There was a long pause, then Sasha shrugged, "Fine. But I get first dibs on the next anal whore."

"Absolutely." Bayley grinned, although for better or for worse, she was unable to resist adding, "As long as they don't beat you first."

Sasha had already closed the distance between herself and Asuka, and was dropping down to her knees behind her, when that last comment was added. She then turned her head, and glared at her tag team partner. Which thankfully had Bayley looking apologetic, even though Sasha was pretty sure she wasn't sorry at all.

Wow, Bayley really was acting above her station, and although it was cute at first, The Boss was going to have to do something about it, before things really got out of hand. Admittedly she had benefited from it this time, as without it, they might have both ended up as Asuka's anal bitches. Again. But that didn't mean she could continue letting Bayley get out of line.

Of course, for now she was only too happy to turn her full attention to the mouth-watering prize in front of her. As in literally, her mouth watered at the prospect of rimming the mighty Asuka. Which admittedly she had done before, plenty of times, in fact. However, that had been mostly to worship The Empress, or preparing her for someone else to ass fuck.

This time she was preparing her for The Golden Role Models, meaning that Sasha could enjoy every moment of it. It also meant that she was in charge of exactly how it went. So instead of having to kiss that big booty, she could pull those meaty cheeks apart, and admire her prize. Their prize. Something she stared at for a few long seconds, before spitting onto her target, and then rubbing in that saliva with her tongue.

This process was repeated a few times, before Sasha simply settled into simply sliding her tongue up and down that sweet little ass hole. Something she couldn't help getting lost in for a few long minutes, before an obviously fake cough from her tag team partner reminded her that she wasn't here to worship that fat booty. No, she was here to fuck it, which was exactly what she was going to do.

So after briefly swirling her tongue around that supposedly forbidden hole, Sasha pushed her tongue into it. As in, all the way into it. Wow, she couldn't believe how loose Asuka's butt had become. Yes, she was a far cry from what she had been, but wow, she really was dealing with a broken anal whore. Which was further proven by maybe a full minute of hammering her tongue in and out of that whore hole, before replacing her finger with her tongue.

At which point Sasha moaned, "Oh Bayley, she's so loose! Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, oh my God, the big bad Asuka has a loose little ass hole. God, Charlotte must of been up here a thousand times. Carmella too, and God knows who else. Fuck, it feels like everyone's had a piece of this ass at this point."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Bayley grinned, blatantly lying in the name of insulting the once terrifying woman, "I always knew this bitch was nothing but smoke and mirrors."

"No!" Asuka moaned, hating how she sounded, but not able to resist taking the bait, "Asuka is the best. Asuka owns your asses! You will be mine again, mmmmmmmm, and then you'll be sorry. AH FUCK!"

Feeling further emboldened, Sasha smacked that booty with her free hand, and ordered, "Shut up bitch, and take this shit in your ass."

With that, Sasha pushed a second finger with ease into that shit-pipe. Just before beginning that little conversation, she had buried the full length of her index finger into Asuka's butt, and then after briefly savouring the moment she began talking, and then shortly after that, pumping that finger in and out.

So it was nothing to have that hole take a second finger, although the ease in which The Empress was able to take it told The Boss she was capable of taking so much more. Like the full length of her cock. Maybe even that she wanted too. God knows The Boss did. Oh yes, after all this time, The Boss Sasha Banks was about to shove her cock up Asuka's ass, and put her in her place. And she wanted to be the first to do it, regardless of what her partner wanted.

Sensing this Bayley ordered softly, but firmly, "Stand aside, Sasha, it's time for me to take the prize I won."

There was a long pause, then Sasha huffed, and save-faced by pointing out, "Fine. Loosen up this used up whore hole for me. As if it needs it. Then, when it's my turn, I'm going to completely destroy it, and make Asuka my bitch. Our bitch! The bitch of The Golden Role Models! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's going to be so sweet. Sweet as this ass! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm God!"

Bayley wickedly chuckled when Sasha pulled those fingers out, put them into her mouth, and then lost her train of thought and using that bitch ass, allowing her partner to take her place, and then finally order, "Spread your cheeks, Asuka. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, give The Golden Role Models what's theirs. What's mine! What I, Bayley, won for us."

Forcing herself to remove those fingers from her mouth, even only briefly, Sasha then pushed, "And respond like the good little anal bitch you are."

There was a long pause, and then Asuka grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Bayley."

Asuka couldn't believe she had to say that, or to spread her cheeks for one of the biggest bottoms in the history of wrestling. It was easily one of her greatest shames ever, and maybe even the greatest, which was sadly really saying something at this point. However, it was somewhat comforting that Bayley's hands trembled as she grabbed onto her cock, and took aim.

She then hesitated for a few long seconds, nervously biting her lip. Which was more than enough to give The Empress hope that the so-called Role Model would chicken out on inflicting this incredible insult upon her. Probably because she knew what would happen if she did. As Asuka had only just pointed out, and opened her mouth to further threaten this bitch. However, she hesitated at the last second, with the horrible realization of there being nothing she could really say.

However, it already took giving Bayley her best in the ring to beat her, and after the humiliation of losing to her tonight, and what happened next, nothing would prevent her from securing a no DQ match, so she could use weapons on her to really send a message. Or stop her from giving the former innocent Hugger a brutal ass wrecking, raising her hand and toys to make sure that that big booty was brutalized inside and out.

Which of course, would only be reward for a slut like Bayley. And what anyone should be expecting, if they tried this. Well, anyone except Charlotte, Asuka thought with a blush. And it was at that moment, the bitch chose to anally violate her, and because she did it when The Empress was relaxed, the dildo was shoved in fairly easily, and it resulted in an even greater humiliation.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God..." Sasha softly said in disbelief, and a wide grin crossing her face as she added excitedly, "Oh my fucking God, Asuka really is a loose anal bitch! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, did you see that? We all saw that right? How The Empress of Tomorrow's ass hole just opened right up, and allowed that cock to slide inside it? Fuck, the mighty Asuka really is nothing but an anal whore now. Our anal whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, the once unstoppable Asuka is now nothing but the fucking property of The Golden Role Models. And trust me Asuka, mmmmmmmmm, we're going to be sure this whore hole you call a butt hole is given all the attention it needs."

"Fuck you!" Asuka swore defiantly.

"Fuck me? Oh no sweetheart, fuck you." Sasha laughed, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, do it Bayley. Fuck that slutty little ass, and let's show Asuka who's boss."

"No! Asuka is The Boss, and always will be." Asuka insisted, "Asuka is The Empress. Asuka is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Asuka is, oh God, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, Asuka, mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck!"

Unfortunately, Asuka's attempt to save face backfired on her big time, as she was unable to prevent herself from crying out, whimpering and even moaning in pure pleasure. Which was a rookie mistake, but it shouldn't have been. No, because this was far from her first ass fucking. Oh God, Asuka was so far gone that even the feeling of her slutty little bottom being filled with cock gave her a certain amount of pleasure.

Yes, there was pain too. Lots of it. However, at this point, it only enhanced the pleasure she was feeling. That, and the fact that Sasha Banks of all people felt brave enough to continue taunting her during this shameful process, while the former unstoppable butt buster was just left gritting her teeth, desperately trying to silence her sounds of enjoyment.

Of course, no words could be as bad as being exposed as an anal whore. Hell, Asuka was even grateful to Sasha, as her words distracted from the sounds of pleasure, and just how far she'd fallen since her glory days. Only 3 years ago, Asuka had been raining supreme in NXT, and it had seemed inevitable she would do the same on the main roster.

However, only one year after that, she was being passed back and forth between Charlotte and Carmella. And no matter how hard she tried, Asuka just couldn't get away from them. Especially Carmella who was practically living in her ass. Then she started losing, and being butt fucked, by more and more women, until this! Something that the once mighty Empress wasn't sure she could ever recover from.

Bayley was really, really looking forward to joining Sasha in bombarding their latest conquest with words, the same way that she was bombarding her bowels with cock right now. And surely, that had to be inevitable? Even if at that particular moment, Bayley wasn't sure she would ever be able to speak again. The moment was just too overwhelming for that.

Because, as Sasha was so happy to point out, this was fucking Asuka! And not only had the first few inches easily slid into a hole previously thought to be untouchable, at least with anything other than a tongue, now it was just gobbling up every single inch of that dildo with ease. Oh God, it just might be the hottest thing she had ever seen, and that was really saying something.

She could still vividly remember just how terrifying Asuka had been when she first showed up. Bayley had tried to put a brave face on it when they had faced each other for the first time, and tried to tell herself that she had overcome the odds multiple times to become the NXT women's champion. However, deep down, she knew she didn't stand a chance.

Especially because Asuka didn't wait for the match. No, the first night she showed up in NXT this terrifying woman had The Hugger bent over in the centre of the locker room, and pounded her big ass to send a message to everyone in the locker room. Hell, The Empress had practically lived inside of Bayley's fat booty for the rest of her NXT run after that first time.

It wasn't like she was the only one. No, Asuka had butt fucked the majority of the women's locker room back in her glory days, but now? Now it must be The Empress who was getting anally pounded on the daily. Maybe even as much as Bayley had, back in her Hugger days. Back when she was weak, pathetic, and would do anything to get a cock in her ass.

Well, if that was who Asuka was now, Bayley would happily oblige. Which was a thought which caused a smile to cross her face, and then the trance was thoroughly broken, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of her big dick was buried deep within the bowels of the once mighty Empress. And in record time too, as she was only too happy to point out.

"Did you see that? Did you?" Bayley exclaimed excitedly, "I just buried my whole cock in Asuka's ass? And in what, like a second? Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, my big dick just slid into this loose whore hole, like a hot knife through butter. Oh yeah, Charlotte clearly did a number on this big fat whore ass! Carmella, too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, they stretched this bitch hole out, and now it belongs to The Golden Role Models! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's our loose little slut hole! Ours to use whenever we want, however we want, and wherever we want. You hear me, Asuka? Your ass is ours!"

"Yeah it is." Sasha quickly agreed, wanting to see this show get on the road, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, it's ours to fuck. Like right now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound that bitch hole, Bayley. Oh yeah, I wanna see Bayley butt fuck Asuka! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, since Charlotte, and everyone else, did such a good job with loosening up this ass, we might as well use it."

"Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I'll use it." Bayley grinned wickedly, "I'll use it good! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it, bitch! Take it take it TAKE IT! FUCKING TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GOOD GIRL."

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GIVE IT TO HER, BAYLEY!" Sasha gleefully continued the encouragement, "Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, fuck that ass! Loosen it up even more for The Boss! For The Golden Role Models! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck that ass good. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love watching Bayley butt fucking a bitch, ha ha!"

While the taunting was still going on Bayley slowly pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide out of this once fearsome warrior's ass hole, and then pushed all the way back inside when she reversed the momentum. It was a process she then repeated over and over again. Which The Empress had done before, many times, on weak, pathetic butt sluts, like the old Bayley.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers