The Golden Role Models Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Bayley was the one stuffing her bowels with the second strap-on. Oh God, just the thought of that very nearly broke poor Asuka's mind. Especially when thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing that the once mighty Empress's booty had taken everything The Golden Role Models had to give it. Something which of course, the annoying bitches just had to gloat about.

"That's it, Bayley, mmmmmmmmm, just like that. Keep going. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, keep stuffing that ass with dick. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, ah fuck!" Sasha moaned in encouragement towards the end, adding when the deed was done, "OH FUCK YEAH, you did it! Every inch! That's every little inch of OUR big dicks in Asuka's bitch ass! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, not so tough now, are you bitch? Huh? No, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, The Empress isn't so tough when she has a big dick in her ass, and she definitely isn't when she has two. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you're nothing but an anal bitch now, Asuka! Our anal bitch!"

Poor Asuka wasn't able to respond, instead just whimpering pathetically as she desperately tried to adjust to having her ass so full of cock, again. In a way, it was impossible to truly adjust, as it was so very wrong to have even a single cock in her ass, let alone two. However, for better or for worse, that extreme discomfort, and even pain towards the beginning, was something that Asuka had learned to love.

Been trained too. Oh God, the likes of Charlotte and Carmella had trained her to love this. Even crave it. So much so, that she had actually asked for it. And every step of the way, she cried out in mostly pleasure, especially when the double butt fucking officially began.

Namely, when one of the two women double fucking her ass pulled back, and then pushed forwards, those dildos packed in so tightly together that they moved as one in and out of her back door. And again, this was worse than before, because it was Bayley doing it. And not because she was on the bottom, while a real top fucked Asuka.

No, Bayley was the one in control right now, truly making this unbearable. Especially as the other top in this occasion was Sasha Banks, maybe the biggest delusional bottom in the entire WWE. One which Asuka had been ass fucking just before this, The Golden Role Models turning the tables on her in the worst way possible. But also, the best.

At least Bayley had the decency of doing this slowly. This insured that Asuka wouldn't cum to quickly, or worse, beg for it. Or beg for mercy for that matter, which would be even more embarrassing. Maybe. Especially when it came to The Golden Role Models doing this to her. And also, to her shame, Asuka was overjoyed at getting to savour this twisted act.

Which admittedly, was a double-edged sword, as it would ultimately make her cum that much harder and more frequently, and thus increasing the chances of her being broken. Broken by The Golden Role Models! Oh God, the humiliation of that should have been too unbearable for it happen, and yet, unfortunately it only pushed it closer to happening.

To her shame, Asuka had been broken before. Thankfully, it hadn't been permanent, simply because Charlotte wasn't interested in sharing, or sticking to one bitch for very long. But for a while, she had been The Queen's favourite bitch. And then, even worse, she had been Carmella's. But The Golden Role Models couldn't possibly compare to them. Hell, the longer the double sodomy went on for, the clearer it became that Bayley wasn't trying to tease her.

No, Bailey's inexperience was simply shining through. And Asuka didn't really want a Mistress, but if she was to have one, it should be the best. Not delusional bottoms like Sasha Banks and Bayley. Something she tried to remember, as the urge to cum became increasingly overwhelming.

While trying that, Asuka tried to concentrate on how it had been to butt fuck Sasha only a short time ago. And all those other times, for that matter. And Bayley, who's big fat ass she practically lived in back in NXT. Along with so many others. Because she was The Empress. A multiple times champion, and Alpha female. She had fucked more ass than these two could count.

Unfortunately, no matter how hard she tried, Asuka couldn't stop overwhelmingly submissive thoughts from filling her mind. Especially as she got closer and closer to climax, until she just couldn't take it anymore, and frantically beg like the shameless anal whore she truly was in that moment. Regardless of the consequences.

"Fuck me, ooooooooooooh, fuck Asuka!" Asuka cried out desperately when she just couldn't take it anymore, "Oh please, pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Asuka's ass! Asuka needs it, mmmmmmmmmm, needs her ass fucked. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, pound me! Ruin my ass hole, and make me your little anal whore! Bayley's little anal whore! Ah shit, make me the ass slut of The Golden Role Models, Sasha Banks and Bayley! Oh God yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME A BUTT SEX LOVING BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily Bayley's lack of experience shone through again, as instead of pushing the issue, and making the mighty Asuka truly beg to be her bitch, she simply gave her what she wanted. Namely, multiple orgasms crashing through her body, until she no longer had to think about anything. Because she couldn't. Although just before then, she experienced great shame from being able to cum so easily with two cocks up her ass.

Especially given exactly who was ass fucking her. Which again, just gave her more powerful and frequent climaxes, and in turn made it more likely that even the mighty Asuka would crave more of this treatment when she was finally free of it. Something which in that moment, didn't seem like such a bad thing.

Sasha could see it in Asuka's eyes. Throughout the double ass fucking, but especially now they were pounding that slutty little whore hole through climax after climax. Oh yes, they had the once mighty Empress on the ropes, and all The Golden Role Models needed was to give it their all, and they would do the unthinkable, and make the legendary Asuka their bitch.

Or more accurately, as long as Sasha was allowed to do what she did best. No more of this lying back, and allowing Bayley to do all the work. Especially after The Hugger had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, she wasn't up to the task. Yeah, it was time for The Boss to take over, and run the show. And that's exactly what happened. Kind of.

Like the genius she was, Sasha chose to start out slowly, by thrusting upwards into Asuka's booty and strategic moments, which would ensure that the former Alpha female came for her, and not Bayley. However, that quickly switched to a relentless anal pounding, as to the delight of all involved, Sasha's actions motivated Bayley into giving it everything she had.

Which was surprisingly good, all things considered. Hell, The Role Model was so determined to prove herself, that The Boss was unable to switch their positions. At least not entirely. No, instead they ended up on their sides, hammering this bitch's butt hole with every ounce of strength they had left. While of course, providing the commentary which would hopefully seal the deal.

"CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR THE BOSS!" Sasha demanded, quickly adding, "CUM FOR THE GOLDEN ROLE MODELS! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR ASS IS OURS, ASUKA! ASUKA IS OUR BUTT SLUT! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOUR ASS HOLES ARE OUR FUCK HOLES! EVEN ASUKA'S! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, PROVE IT, BITCH! PROVE IT BY CUMMING FOR YOUR NEW MISTRESSES, AND THE ALPHAS OF THE WHOLE WWE! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WE RUN THIS SHIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AND YOU'RE OUR BITCHES! EVEN ASUKA! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildos hitting their clits, and the sheer joy of double butt fucking the once terrifying Asuka was more than enough to make The Golden Role Models cum hard and frequently. Although to her credit, Bayley was able to push herself through it, and continue the anal pounding. Which of course Sasha did too, but that was natural for her.

But for Bayley to do it too, showed just how far she had come. In such a short period of time. It also awakened her submissive side a little, but The Boss was thankfully able to keep herself on track, if only because the once mighty Empress was literally squirting her girl cum all over her stomach.

Hell, if anything Bayley's more than commendable performance only motivated Sasha to really show what she could do. Although in a way, this kind of backfired on both of them, as by the time they stopped, all three of them collapsed together on the floor, it was almost enough to make The Golden Role Models pass out with exhaustion.

And for better or for worse, the once unstoppable Empress actually did. Oh yes, The Golden Role Models had successfully double butt fucked Asuka into unconsciousness. Which surely had to be a point in their favour? Both in terms of street cred, and more importantly in doing the unthinkable, making the mighty Asuka their anal bitch?

It might be a while before they got a definitive answer to that, but Sasha just had to further solidify their dominance over the woman who had butt fucked her earlier, "Huh... looks like Asuka wasn't ready for The Golden Role Models. No, mmmmmmmmm, she wasn't ready for us. But the question was, is this audience ready to see Asuka gape? Huh? Well, are you? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, are they ready to see the Empress's ass hole gape from a double butt pounding? Is she? Are you? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, oh Bayley, are you ready to see our new anal bitch's ruined whore hole, after we've used it for it's intended purpose?"

There was a brief pause, then Bayley grinned happily, "I don't know... let's find out."

Bayley felt like she could barely talk, let alone move, so she was really impressed that Sasha seemed able to do both, despite everything that had just happened. However, once again the stamina which she had gained from all her training, both in terms of wrestling and lesbian sex, allowed her to recover quickly. So much so, that all it really took was a few words from Sasha, and she really was raring to go.

Unsurprisingly The Boss was the first to move, but The Role Model wasn't far behind. Besides, the simple move of her friend rolling onto her stomach, caused the other dildo to pop out of Asuka's ass at the same time, meaning Bayley had to move quickly, otherwise she might be trapped underneath Asuka's body. Which she could have normally moved no problem, but now she was so extremely tired, it was much harder.

Thankfully she was able to scoot away fast enough, and even guide the once mighty Empress to lay down on her stomach onto the floor, meaning that everyone could get a good look at the handiwork of The Golden Role Models. Of course, that didn't stop the tag team champions from reaching down, and each taking a butt cheek into their hands, and spreading it.

Oh yes, they spread those cheeks, so everyone could see deep inside of Asuka's ass. Something that the other women were only too happy to take pictures of, The Role Model and The Boss gleefully posing with their prizes. God, Bayley was definitely going to have to get a copy of those, as they would be amongst her favourite pictures ever.

"You see this, bitches?" Sasha gleefully boasted, "This is what happens when you mess with The Golden Role Models. Which I know is just an invitation for you to mess with us some more, because all of you want this. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're all a bunch of shameless anal whores, who wanna get double ass fucked hard and deep, until your bitch holes are gaping. Just like this. Just like Asuka! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, isn't it pretty? Doesn't the big bad Empress look so good with a gaping ass hole? Yeah she does, mmmmmmmmm, and now, one of you bitches gets to taste it. Oh yeah, we've clearly worn out this slut, so one of you will have to go ass to mouth for us."

"Or..." Bayley said, almost nonchalantly.

Which of course, earned her a look from her partner, who looked horrified when Bayley unstrapped the cock from around her waist, brought it up to her lips, and then started sucking it. Admittedly this was famously seen as a submissive thing within the WWE women's locker room, but Bayley just couldn't resist. Besides, she knew that Sasha wanted it too.

She could see it in her eyes. In fact, it seemed like Sasha wanted it even more than she did. Something that The Boss proved when a few seconds later, she followed The Role Model's lead, and removed the dildo from her body, and then wrapping her lips around it. While making sure to keep a hand on Asuka's ass cheeks of course, reminding everyone here who was in charge.

Not that it was likely that anyone would challenge The Golden Role Models anytime soon, regardless of what they did. Oh yes, they had just totally dominated and humiliated one of the most dominant Alpha females in the history of the WWE. Yes, Asuka's glory days were far behind her, but it was still very impressive.

And sure enough, all that were left at this point, were shameless bottoms, who were either jealous of them for tasting ass, or simply jealous of Asuka for receiving such a powerful butt wrecking. Well, they would get it soon enough, Bayley silently promised them that, while she and Sasha moaned happily from the taste of ass, and the aftershocks of their orgasms.