The Golden Role Models Ch. 05

Story Info
Bayley and Sasha put co-workers back in their place.
4.9k words
4.44
3.8k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Bayley or Sasha Backs or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"You could bottom to me, you know?"

Sasha turned to her roommate with horror, and exclaimed, "That's not funny!"

There was a brief pause, then Bayley softly said, "I wasn't joking."

"Now that's funny." Sasha said dismissively.

"Why?" Bayley questioned, and then quickly added, "It's not like you're an anal virgin. Neither of us are. Far from it, in fact. And I let you fuck my ass all the time. Why do you think that is?"

"Because you're an anal addict, always looking for a fix?" Sasha quipped dryly.

"Well yeah, that..." Bayley admitted bashfully, before quickly adding, "But there's more to it than that. Bottoming to you helps with my cravings. Oh, it's like those patches you get for cigarettes. And it's been working. You know it has. Now, you're mostly the one asking to fuck my ass, when it was totally me in the beginning."

"Mostly." Sasha smirked.

"Yeah, which is a big improvement on before." Bayley pushed, with a blush.

There was another brief pause, and then Sasha pointed out, "Yeah, but I've managed to avoid begging for anyone's dick up my ass so far, so maybe I should stick with my current technique.

"The current technique of fucking your own ass in the shower?" Bayley quipped, which made Sasha blush, which in turn had the Latina questioning, "What? You didn't think I didn't know about that, did you?"

"I..." Sasha began, unsure what to say.

"It was very, very obvious." Bayley laughed, "I mean, ding-dong, hello, we share a room every night. At least when you're not bottoming to someone."

"How dare you?" Sasha exclaimed angrily.

"Erm, I'm not the one losing to Asuka, years past her prime, and getting ass fucked." Bayley pointed out, before taking a calming breath, and pointing out, "I'm not trying to be mean, or start a fight. I just want to help you Sasha. I always have. And I know you struggle with the same cravings I do, and I think that you should be dealing with it the same way I do."

"Well, I'll pass, thank you." Sasha grumbled.

Yet another brief pause, and then Bayley softly challenged, "So, what you're saying is, I'd definitely break you?"

"What?" Sasha frowned in disbelief.

"Well, it's just that, surely you bottoming to me shouldn't be a big deal, because you're The Boss, Sasha Banks. No one could break you. At least not permanently. Not even Charlotte. But now?" Bayley paused for dramatic effect, before continuing, somehow without smiling, "Now, you think one little butt fucking for me will break you? Really? Me? Because I'm trying my best here, but I'm not exactly Charlotte. And again, I thought you were over that. But if you think that your... what do they call me, back in the day? Oh yeah, your sidekick. Do you really think your sidekick can break you, Sasha? Because, if that's the case, maybe I should be looking for a new tag team partner, as clearly, this one is about to be someone's bitch?"

"It's not like that." Sasha said weakly.

"Then what's it like?" Bayley pushed, "Please, help me to understand? Let me help you? Like you help me?"

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Sasha turned away from Bayley, and simply said, "I can't."

"Why not?" Bayley questioned, "What? You think all it will take is one little push, and you'll be my bitch? Did what happen with Asuka really mess you up that bad? Or have you always secretly wanted to be my bitch? Is that it? Because if that's what you really want, I guess I'm willing to let you be my anal whore? If that's what you really want?"

"In your dreams." Sasha scoffed.

"Prove it!" Bayley challenged.

Sasha stared at Bayley for a few long seconds, and then kissed the other girl, just to shut her up. Both because she was talking absolute nonsense, and she just wanted too. Kissing girls was always fun, especially when it was Bayley, who knew exactly what Sasha liked. Admittedly, this was a little different, as instead of simply allowing The Boss to control the pace right away, The Role Model made her fight for it.

Which had been amusing at first, but it was starting to be annoying. Maybe even worrying, given the things which Bayley had been saying. Not that Sasha Banks could ever truly be worried about fucking Bayley, but Sasha should still put this bitch in her place, before she got any ideas above her station.

Luckily, she was able to do that really this pretty easily, which was a great relief, as it showed Bayley wasn't serious. Which ironically, did have Sasha reconsidering what was said, sort of. No way could she bottom to Bayley, as that would be a new low, even for her. But maybe she could find someone half way respectable, who didn't have a chance of breaking her? Like Natalya? Oh, Natalya would be perfect for that role.

However, just then The Role Model showed that maybe she was serious after all, as she reached her hand down to cup The Boss's booty. Yes, this was something she had done before, many times in fact, but after their last discussion, she did have to wonder where her head was at.

"Oh, you want my ass, huh? You want it? Huh? Fine, you can have it." Sasha yelled with annoyance, pretty much directly into Bayley's face, after breaking their latest kiss. She then pushed the other female wrestler down onto her back, got on top of her, and continued, "Ooooooooooh yehhhhhhhhhhh, you can have my ass in your fucking face! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, kiss it, Bayley! Kiss The Boss's booty! Ha ha ha ha!"

While in the ring. It would be hard to pin Bayley down, it wasn't exactly surprising she didn't put up a fight right now. Especially when her reward for not doing so was Sasha's ass hovering over her face, giving her a chance to worship that perfect little booty with her mouth and tongue. Hell, it was very tempting to have the bitch licking her cunt pretty much right from the get go.

After all, it didn't take much to get a couple female wrestlers going, and Sasha definitely would've welcomed it right now. But all of that talk had her in the mood for something specific. For the feeling of the lips of the other Golden Role Model literally against her ass cheeks, and then to her butt hole. Two things that Bayley was very, very good at, even if it was rarely in this position.

Despite that fact, Bayley was just as good as she always was when it came to kissing ass. Oh yes, she performed a nice, long, lingering kiss to one cheek, and then the other, before going back and forth. However, the entire time. It was Sasha's choice. Oh yes, she was bouncing around, wordlessly directing traffic, and once again effortlessly proving she was the top here.

Well, inevitably Sasha would find her words again, given that she always did. But, at least for a while there, she allowed herself to be almost in the centre of it. Maybe especially when she forcefully pushed herself downwards onto Bayley's face, suffocating her tag partner in booty. Especially because that partner just immediately started tonguing her butt hole.

Bayley loved having The Boss's beautiful booty in her face. Well, she loved receiving this kind of treatment from any woman, but Sasha would always be special to her. And in this case, it might just lead to an extra special treat for her. But right now, she was more than happy to concentrate on the heaven which was having those well-rounded cheeks rubbing against her face, and then that butt hole pressing against her lips.

More importantly with the latter, she concentrated on licking that tasty treat in front of her. Admittedly it wasn't as good as Sasha's pussy, but it was still pretty good. More importantly, it had the other girl gasping, moaning and crying out gleefully from this treatment.

She then settled into giving Sasha a nice, long, drawn-out rim job. One which involved Bayley sliding her tongue up and down Sasha's ass hole for what felt like an eternity, not even increasing the pace, or swirling her tongue around it, until she was told to do so.

Partly because she was genuinely enjoying this so much, but also the fragile ego of The Boss had been severely damaged, and if The Role Model was actually going to achieve her goal tonight, she knew it was better to put the other woman at ease. Make her feel like she was in control, which would hopefully push them towards Sasha Banks getting her perfect little ass fucked. Or just Sasha Banks giving Bayley's big butt another legendary pounding. That would be good, too.

No! Bayley had to focus on achieving her goal. After all, she hadn't won all those titles, and far more importantly, kept the current one for this long, by allowing herself to backslide. Whenever that happened, she was given amazing ecstasy, but ultimately she would lose whatever title she had, and further solidify herself as a loser bottom, addicted to getting her ass fucked.

She was on the best run of her career, and if she played her cards right, maybe, just maybe, she could finally be the one to butt fuck Sasha Banks, instead of the other way around. Which was a thought which pushed her to eventually slide her tongue directly into that slutty little booty.

Unsurprisingly, given the countless poundings it had taken over the years, and even the one it had recently taken from Asuka, that slutty little fuck hole welcomed Bayley's tongue. In fact, it pretty much opened as easy as any pussy, or bottom's bitch hole, that Bayley had ever tongued.

Hell, she was able to get the full length of her tongue in there, and pump it in and out with no problems, The Boss too busy letting out happy sounds to stop The Role Model. Although, for a second there, it looked like Sasha was about to get herself off, given her hand slipped to her pussy and began to frantically rub it, while pressing her butt more firmly down onto the SmackDown's women's champion.

Taking a chance, Bayley gave a little push to Sasha's back, which was all it took at that moment to knock The Boss off balance, causing her to cry out, "Hey! What was that for?"

Of course, Sasha glared at her tag team partner, only for Bayley to surprise them both by staring back, and then ordering, "Get me a strap-on."

There was another pause, then Sasha weakly mumbled, "Whatever."

Bayley beamed happily at this, truly feeling she had her friend on the ropes, and brave enough to insist when Sasha returned with the toy in question, "Good job. Now, on put it on me."

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Sasha whined, "I won't... I can't..."

"I'm not going to butt fuck you, Sasha." Bayley said, using an argument she knew would soothe The Boss's massive ego, "You'll be butt fucking yourself."

"I don't know." Sasha bit her lip, although her lack of hesitance gave away the fact that she was warming to the idea.

"Can you honestly say you don't want to get your ass hole stretched right now?" Bayley argued, then when there was a telling silence, added, "Then give me the strap."

"Fine." Sasha snapped, finally tossing Bayley the strap-on, and then quickly adding, "But you don't move. I do all the work. Understand?"

"No problem." Bayley beamed, quickly attaching the toy, then trying not to sound smug as she added, "Oh, and toss me some lube, will you?"

Sasha very nearly called the whole thing off right then and there. Hell, she shouldn't even consider doing this. This was like the worst idea ever. And yet, Bayley did look hot wearing that strap-on. Not that she wanted to admit that, but it was true. Along with the fact that the thought of subjecting herself to this unspeakable humiliation made her butt hole quiver with fear, and lust.

Unfortunately, it was more the latter than the former. Only just, but apparently it was enough in that moment to abandon every ounce of logic, in favour of crawling onto the bed, with the lube she'd already retrieved, and then starting to rub it onto a cock strapped around the waist of fucking Bayley, of all people.

Obviously, this wasn't something she'd been ordered to do, but to her shame, in that moment, it wasn't something she could resist doing. Mostly because it enhanced the level of humiliation she was feeling, which was really saying something. But how could it not, when her face was inches away from that big weapon of ass destruction? And it wasn't even the biggest she'd ever had in her ass.

It was pretty close, but even if she was in full control, it would stretch her out wide and deep. Something which should be horrifying, considering where it was going, but in that moment Sasha wanted to slam every inch of it straight up her tailpipe, to maximize the pain and humiliation of this twisted act.

Instead, she slowly turned around, and lowered herself down backwards so she didn't have to see the smug look on Bayley's face, as she violated herself this way. Also, so she could more easily imagine she was doing this with someone more respectable. Like Asuka, or maybe even Charlotte herself. Which was another thought she enjoyed far more than she should.

She also enjoyed spreading her cheeks, without being asked. Sasha desperately tried to tell herself This was just to make it easy on both of them, but deep down, she knew the truth. This was to enhance her own humiliation. Especially because she was giving her top the best view possible of her ass hole beginning to stretch open, and swallow that big dick. Something that happened way, way too easily.

Honestly, it was hard to tell which was more embarrassing. The fact that the head of that dildo easily slid through her loose whore hole, and into her butt, or the fact that undisputedly in this moment, Bayley was her top. Probably the latter, but it was very, very close. As was the fact that she cried out in mostly pleasure from the feeling of that anal penetration.

And the fact that she then paused, and not even to allow herself to relax. No, that was merely a bonus. Mostly, she was savouring this precious moment. Something she did a lot of, as the once mighty Sasha Banks, The Boss, The Blueprint, and the greatest Alpha female of all time, started stuffing her own butt full of cock. Bayley's cock! Oh God, she had sunk so very low. And to her shame, she was loving every minute of it.

Bayley was also loving every minute of this. Hell, she was 100% living her best life, finally achieving something she truly never thought she would achieve. Sure, it wasn't exactly in a position that she wanted, but it was more than good enough. For now. Maybe she could risk switching positions later.

Ideally another night, after talking Sasha into doing this again. But for now, she was more than happy with just laying back, and watching as the once mighty Boss lowered herself downwards on that big dick. Especially as The Blueprint was nice enough to spread her cheeks for the occasion, giving The Role Model the best possible look at that cock hungry ass hole slowly swallowing that big strap-on dick inch by glorious inch.

Unsurprisingly Sasha tried to go slowly so she could savour the precious moment. After all, it was something that the likes of Asuka and Charlotte had been eager to teach them, so they automatically wanted to please their top, and to maximize their own pleasure. And in this moment, Bayley was that.

Which was why she wish this could last longer than it did, but maybe, inevitably it couldn't. Well, at least on this first part, because all too soon, the once unstoppable NXT women's champion was sitting down on the lap of the woman that took that title from her, with every inch of a dildo up her butt. Something which Bayley had wanted to happen on that infamous night, and many times before and after. Which was something that she really wanted to make up for now.

That of course included dishing out some wonderfully taunting words to the usually mouthy Boss, but The Role Model just couldn't find her voice in that moment. Hell, she was kind of surprised that Sasha didn't pick up the slack, and make it crystal clear that only reason this was happening, was because she wanted it to happen. That she was still 100% in control here.

However things might look. However, instead there was a silence which fell over the room, both of The Golden Role Models just too overwhelmed to say or do anything. Which really, was probably for the best, as surely this was a picture which was worth a thousand words, and Bayley would most likely ruin it, if she tried to speak. Either by pushing Sasha too far, or just say something redundant.

Of course, while Bayley would have loved to encourage the mighty Sasha Banks to embrace her inner butt slut, and start bouncing her booty up and down that big dick, anything like that was completely unnecessary. And both of The Golden Role Models knew it. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before the urge to move took over, and Sasha would have to start bouncing.

And sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Sasha Banks, The Boss, The Blueprint, and the greatest Alpha female of all time, started bouncing her butt up and down, and thus officially starting to sodomize herself. More importantly, she began sodomizing herself on Bayley's dick. Oh God, this really was the best moment of The Role Model's life.

Sasha meanwhile was busy focusing on her fantasy of having Charlotte behind her. Normally, that would be unbearable for The Boss, but whenever there was a dildo of some kind in her ass, it was pretty much the only way she could enjoy it. After all, Charlotte was in unbearable cunt, but at least it didn't feel like she was losing anything by bottoming to her. At least nothing she hadn't lost long ago.

Hell, it was down right respectable, at least compared to her other options. And compared to this one, it was a million times more respectable. Oh God, how had it come to this? And why, why, why did it have to feel so fucking amazing that she pretty much spent the entire time wanting to cum?

Part of it was of course, that she had been turned into a massive anal whore years ago, and her condition only seemed to get worse with every butt fucking she took. Because sure, moments like this would be sweet relief, but as soon as it was over, she was craving more again, to the point, she was never truly satisfied.

Not unless it was the likes of Charlotte dishing it out, and even then, not for long enough. And worse, this proved to be just as satisfying as that, because as much as she tried, Sasha just couldn't forget exactly who's dick she was bouncing on. And to her shame, it was only pushing her closer to her inevitable orgasm. Or more accurately, her inevitable orgasms.

It was really, really tempting to make herself cum hard and fast, especially as it seemed to be so easy. However, that would be pretty much the only thing which could make this worse. Other than begging, which Sasha had no intention of doing. Although, saying something would be a nice way to push herself over the edge. No! No, she had to concentrate on keeping a shred of her dignity.

And that definitely involved holding back for as long as she possibly could, so she could at least prove her toughness, and prove this was no big deal. Even though it was very much a big deal, and desperately trying to prove otherwise definitely backfired on her in a big way. Hell, the only real question was, just how much of a backfire it was.

Desperately trying to put that out of her mind, Sasha continued bouncing up and down nice and slow, until she just couldn't take it anymore. Although on the bright side, at least then she didn't have to think about who's dick was in her ass, given that she very quickly lost the ability to think.

Oh yes, the whole world had already been reduced to just herself, and that big, wonderful strap-on, but when The Boss finally went over the edge of orgasm, there was just a hole eagerly destroying itself on a big dick. Because that's all the mighty Sasha Banks was in that moment. Just a hole for that cock. Just a dick starving butt hole, finally getting the fix it so desperately needed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12