The Golden Role Models Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bayley pictured herself smacking Sasha's booty, and scolding her for making herself cum. Or better yet, for trying. In reality, such a thing would ruin the moment, as The Boss's ego would kick in, ruining her orgasm, and likely turning the tables to what they were normally. Which was of course, The Role Model being the one taking it in the ass. Hell, a big part of Bayley would welcome that.

However, for the most part she didn't want this incredible experience to end, and even allowed herself to imagine a world where she could stop Sasha from making herself cum, and then her anal bitch would actually have to beg her for the privilege. And maybe someday she would take the risk, and even get what she wanted. But today wasn't that day.

Instead, she just watched as her anal bitch started bouncing up and down with every ounce of her strength, brutalizing her own butt hole, and cumming like the little ass whore she was. Her little ass whore! Oh God, it was crazy, but in that moment, the once mighty Sasha Banks was the little ass whore of Bayley. Oh yes, The Boss was her ass whore, her butt slut, her anal bitch!

Something which Bayley really wanted to point out, but again, she couldn't risk ending this wonderful moment. But she also couldn't stay silent, so she tried to find a happy middle ground, where she encouraged her bestie to embrace her inner ass whore, and thus enhanced the enjoyment for both of them.

"CUM FOR ME SASHA! CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS!" Bayley screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping to break through Sasha's cum-drunk haze just enough to enhance her feelings of submission to her, without pissing her off, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM JUST LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE BUTT SLUT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, THAT'S SO HOT! YOU'RE SO HOT, SASHA! MMMMMMMMMMMMM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CUM WITH A DICK UP YOUR ASS, LIKE A LITTLE ANAL BITCH! AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, SASHA BANKS IS BEING A LITTLE ASS WHORE, A LITTLE BUTT SLUT, AND A LITTLE ANAL BITCH! AND I LOVE IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK!"

Of course, the combination of those words, the feeling of her clit being rubbed by the other end of the harness and the feeling of those cheeks jiggling against her thighs was more than enough to make her cum. But most of all, it was the fact that Sasha Banks, The Boss, The Blueprint, and one of the greatest Alpha females of all time, was frantically bouncing up and down in front of her, sodomizing herself on Bayley's big dick.

Fuck, even though Bayley didn't take the risk of thrusting upwards, she still felt more like a top than ever before. And she loved it. Especially, because again, it made her cum so very hard and frequently. In fact, she may have been coming before Sasha was, giving her the encouragement she needed to speak.

In that moment, it felt like both members of The Golden Role Models truly wanted this to last forever. That was almost definitely wishful thinking on the part of Bayley, but it resulted in some extra powerful orgasms, right before Sasha collapsed on top of her. Which in turn, made it more tempting than ever to start thrusting up. Hell, maybe she'd even make The Boss The Bitch because of it. Truly her bitch forever.

Which was so very tempting, but while she may regret it, for better or for worse Bayley let the moment pass. Although she did roll Sasha onto her side, so she could enjoy the special treat of getting to spoon the girl who always insisted on being the big spoon. Another risk, to be sure, but in this moment, it only succeeded in waking her partner up.

"Hey! Get off of me, bitch." Sasha whined weakly.

"Okay." Bayley hummed nonchalantly, trying and failing not to smile, given Sasha seemed to be too tired to realize what that would mean.

Sasha cried out loudly and pathetically as Bayley pulled away from her like she had requested, resulting in that huge dildo being pulled out of her butt with an obscene sound. On some level she knew that would be the end result, but the removal had been so quick, she couldn't hope to control her own actions. The Boss even grabbed her own ass cheeks, started rubbing them soothingly, and kick childishly, anything to get over the little pain in her ass.

Also, to hide what a good job Bayley had done at gaping her. No! No, Sasha needed to remember that she had done that to herself, so if anything, she should be proud of how wide open her back door was in that moment. Although it was kind of hard to feel proud, given she mostly felt slutty. The worst part of that being, that she liked it. Along with the next stage of this.

"Here, let me." Bayley offered softly, as she reached down to push Sasha's hands out of the way.

Initially Sasha resisted this, almost snapping that Bayley had done enough. However, that would be giving Bayley credit, which was the last thing she wanted to do in that moment. So she cautiously let Bayley get to work soothing her, which felt like the least she could do under these circumstances. And hell, maybe the other girl would do something which annoyed her enough to turn the tables.

Like switch from gentle massaging, to spreading those cheeks open, so she could see just how widely gaping Sasha's ass hole really was. Which she probably should have stopped, but The Boss simply allowed The Role Model to admire her handiwork, before she went right back to the massaging. Even if it did feel and groping, at that point.

Then Bayley removed the strap-on, brought it up to her lips, and then questioned the other girl, "Should I suck this clean, or you?"

"You." Sasha said automatically, but then quickly changed her mind when Bayley shrugged and opened her mouth, "No wait!"

There was a brief pause, then Bayley pushed, "Yes?"

"You didn't do shit." Sasha whined, "So why should you be rewarded?"

"I don't know." Bayley shrugged, unable to resist adding, "You're the top, you tell me."

Which led to another pause, as Sasha stared at her partner, before finally making up her mind, "I did the work, so I get the treat."

"Okay, then..." Bayley grinned, then pushed her luck by asking, "What's the magic word?"

More glaring, and then Sasha snapped, "Now!"

Honestly, Sasha should really point out how it was Bayley's fault she didn't get yummy ass cream after Mistress Asuka had butt fucked her, so this was simply righting a great wrong. It didn't really mean anything. Nothing about tonight did. Hell, it was just scratching an itch, just like the other girl had said.

Just a favour for a friend. But Sasha always struggled to find her words after she had been ass fucked, and this time was no exception. Besides, it was hard to think with that yummy toy inches away from her lips. And indeed, when it was finally pressed against her lips, and she got to wrap them around it, The Boss pretty much lost the ability to think for a while. Mostly because she was too busy savouring the flavour of the deepest part of her bowels, and moaning happily.

After that she was too busy bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking more of it each time, until she was deep throating the entire length of the dick. Just like the likes of Charlotte had trained her to do, and to her shame, Sasha imagined that was exactly who she was doing this for. Or at least, she tried, but it was kind of hard when Bayley was giggling with delight, her smiling face only inches away from her own.

Although, at least, she didn't have the audacity to say anything. It was a small comfort, but it was something. That, and the fact that she was about to put this bitch in her place. Well, maybe after fucking her own ass just one more time first. Then she would put Bayley in her place for sure.

12