The Golden Serpent Pt. 04: The Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave also stood. He decided that Tara actually looked sexier in just the tight jeans than completely naked. It accentuated her ass, while the silhuoette of her erect nipples in the firelight looked fantastic. He knew that getting his camera out would spoil the moment.

Isabella walked towards them, arms outstretched.

"Please," she said, touching them on the arms. "Touch me."

Dave tentatively ran his hands up and down her sides, but Tara just lunged straight for the breast closest for her, which was almost level with her face. Isabella breathed heavily.

As soon as Tara's mouth clamped down on Kathy's nipple, Dave followed suit. A voice that was not Kathy's moaned into the night.

While Gabriella and Jane watched, Juliette looked out into the darkness beyond the clearing. She silently observed figures on the outskirts -- some obviously human, others less obvious. A small crowd was gathering.

Tara's hand went from Kathy's breast, down to her stomach, and over to Dave's crotch, where she squeezed the bulge in his jeans. She turned from Kathy's breasts to unbuckle Dave's jeans, as Dave whipped his T-shirt off.

Isabella gazed down at Dave's crotch expectantly, as Tara pulled his jeans down around his thighs. Dave's hard cock sprung out of his boxers, pointing up in Isabella's direction.

Dave felt a little self-conscious, stood in a woodland clearing, with five women staring at his cock. There was a time when he wouldn't be able to get it up in this situation. But having spent enough time on nudist beaches with Tara, he was past all that now.

Isabella stared silently, as Tara put her hand around the base of Dave's cock. She leant forward and put his dick in her mouth.

Dave looked up into the night sky, feeling Tara's warm tongue around his shaft, her hand still gripping the base. Then he felt an unfamilar hand caressing his thigh.

He looked down and saw Kathy/Isabella, kneeling down beside Tara, her huge tits sagging down into her knees.

Tara took Dave's cock out of her mouth and held it towards Isabella, offering it to her. Isabella took his cock in her hand as Tara sat back and watched. Isabella swallowed his cock hungrily. He could feel it almost his the back of her throat. It was surprisingly intense. He started breathing even more rapidly.

"Okay," he said, "I'm going to cum."

Isabella released his dick from her mouth.

"Not yet," she said. She lay back on the grass with her legs open, displaying her dark bush. "Give it to me."

Dave looked over at Tara.

"You okay with this?" asked Dave.

"Yeah," said Tara, wide-eyed.

Dave reached for a condom from his jeans pocket and put it on. Isabella didn't seem to notice, until he climbed forward over her. She ran her hands along the muscles of his chest and arms, before his cock disappeared inside her dark, wet pussy.

Isabella/Kathy grunted as Dave fucked her in the missionary position, her moans echoing through the forest. Eventually, her pussy tightened around his cock as she arched her back with a loud moan.

Dave pulled out and came on the forest floor.

A moment later, Gabriella walked over and stood over Kathy's panting body.

"Did you get what you want, Isabella? Are you going to help us find this place now?"

Isabella eventually sat up and got to her feet, towering over the pint-sized Gabriella.

"Yes. That was something...different. Listen to me. I cannot stay long. There is a hill to the north of here. Draw this symbol on the ground and call out to me, Isabella, at sunset. I'll show you the way."

Isabella bent down and drew a strange labyrinthine design on the earth of the clearing floor, near the fire.

Then she looked up.

"Thank you."

And she collapsed into Jane's arms again. Gabriella took a picture of the glyph with her smartphone.

#####

Midnight. Dave and Tara stood with Gabriella in a car park on the outskirts of the trail that took them into the woods. The only light came from the headlights of a black Mercedez, illuminated the gravel beneath them. Jane and Kathy were sat in the back of the car.

"Thanks for tonight," Gabriella smiled, handing Dave a business card. "If you ever want to get involved in local theatre, just give me a call."

Gabriella got in the Mercedez and drove off, leaving Dave and Tara to walk over to their less expensive car.

"What the fuck just happened?" said Dave.

Dave was shocked by the change of Kathy's demeanour afterwards. The difference was subtle, but noticeable enough to wonder if Kathy had been acting the whole time. She spoke breathlessly about her experience afterwards, her voice a higher pitch, going on about how amazing it was to feel Isabella "inside her." How the power of Isabella's personality, and her supernatural lust, meant that she didn't have to work too hard to compel this spirit to show up and stay there.

Tara never found her coat, but she seemed to have forgotten about it at this point. Dave was glad that her mood had at least improved. She looked over at the business card in the car.

"The Citadel Theatre Group," she read. "Shall we join?"

"If it will make my life as interesting as tonight has been, yeah, why not?"

They pulled out of the car park and headed back towards Plymouth.

12