The Golden Serpent Pt. 05: The Sacred Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack shot his load across the altar. His semen left a translucent streak across the pale marble, reflecting the candle-light.

Isabella released his cock, and looked at his semen on the altar, as if she was trying to read something into it. She reached forward and traced lines and circles through it with her finger. Jack watched her in confusion.

Kelly approached her.

"What do you think?" She asked Isabella. "For the chambers? Or sent to work?"

Isabella rubbed his semen between her thumb and middle finger, not taking her gaze from it.

"For the chambers, this one," she replied.

Jack started pulling his pants back up.

"What was that you said, about a Dark Goddess?"

Isabella looked at him with a smile.

"She doesn't have a name, so that's what we call her. She has yet to reveal a name to us, at least one that is recognizable as a name to the human intellect. We know her only by the dreams she sends us."

"Dreams?"

"You will have the dreams yourself, in time. But she is that ancient, primordial spirit that predates all of us. No human can comprehend how ancient she is. She could be the very spirit of these woods, existing somewhere beneath us, in the Earth."

"And this is what I just sacrificed my...seed to?"

"Yes. As our ancestors did, long before us. The Celts worshipped her and sacrificed to her. The Romans feared her and stayed away. The Saxons built this manor and this chapel on her land. Whether or not they knew what they were doing is unknown, as the Normans who took over left no record of why their predecessors built here."

"This is all very interesting," spoke Jack. "But where is this party? What's going on in the chambers?"

"Of course," Isabella replied. "Kelly here will show you the way. It was nice to meet you, Jack."

Jack turned to see that Kelly had put her leather jacket back on, but was topless beneath it. Her top was in her hand, while her jacket only covered her breasts up to her nipples, just allowing a tantalizing glimpse of her areolas.

"This way," said Kelly. Jack followed her out of the chapel.

They entered the manor house to a deserted ground floor. Ornate candlebras lit each room. A long dining table could be seen, set with plates and high-backed chairs. Ornate paintings and sculptures were set against the walls.

Kelly led Jack up the stairs to the first floor, where corridors were lined with ornate oak doors. As they walked the corridors, a variety of women exited the doors and entering others, greeting Kelly as she walked past. They dressed a lot like Kelly, although they varied in their states of undress. Their ages seemed to vary from twenties to fifties. Some of them would look at Jack, checking him out from head to toe.

Kelly led Jack into a room that resembled an antique bedchamber, lit with a candlebra. A four poster bed dominated the room. The flooring was made of flagstones with only a bearskin rug by the bed to cover it. A large window was to their right, uncovered.

"Wow," said Jack. "This place looks like it hasn't changed since god knows when. It's like a time capsule."

"The owners have kept it preserved," said Kelly.

"And who are the owners?" Jack asked.

"Too many questions," said Kelly. "Get on the bed."

"Right you are."

Jack sat on the firm, hard bed.

"Now take off your clothes and get comfortable," said Kelly. "I'm going to send someone in to give you a massage."

She turned and left the room, closing the door behind her. Jack stripped down to his boxers and lay back on the bed.

Shortly after, the door opened and Kelly walked in with another woman. She looked like an older version of Kelly, but with a fuller figure. Her straight, blonde hair went down past her shoulders, and her blue eyeshadow and red lipstick could be seen in the candlelight. Her breasts were bulging behind the very deep cut of her black dress.

Kelly stood by the door as the woman approached him on the bed.

"Hi," said Jack.

"Jack, this is Rose," said Kelly. "She will give you a massage, just to relax you."

"Oh, okay."

"Evening Jack," said Rose. "You just turn around and lie on your front, dear."

Rose had a westcountry accent, very familiar to Jack. She looked and sounded like one of his mum's more attractive friends when he was a teenager.

Jack laid on his front against the cotton sheets, his face buried in a down pillow. Rose rubbed his shoulders, moving down his back to his lower back. He felt relaxed, but his horniness prevented him from falling asleep. He felt his cock press against the firm mattress.

"Let's just take this off, love."

Rose's fingers were under the waistband of his boxers. She pulled his boxers down, taking them off completely. She then started kneading his buttocks, loosening the muscles in his posterior chain, before moving down to the back of his thighs.

Jack felt his hamstrings loosen. Rose placed a hand on his ass.

"You've got a really nice ass," she said.

"Thanks."

"Why don't you turn around, let me see the rest of you."

Jack turned around. Rose looked at his semi-erect cock and smiled.

"We'll take care of that in a moment," she said, before pulling her dress down. Her huge breasts spilled out of her dress, sagging a bit, but not too much. Jack could see the largeness of her nipples in the candle-light, and his cock became fully erect.

He watched Rose's pendulous breasts sag in front of her as she reached forward and started massaging his shoulders, paying close attention to his pectorals, grazing his nipples occasionally. She trailed her hands down to his cock and held it between her fingers for a moment. Keeping a hand on his thigh, she reached down under the bed with the other hand and pulled out what looked like a goblet.

Jack looked at the goblet. It looked ceramic and unremarkable. He couldn't make out any details or patterns in the candle-light.

"This is just to keep the sheets clean, after I give you some hand relief," said Rose.

"You want me to cum into it?"

"Yes. Don't worry love, I'll take care of it."

She held his cock again, and started tugging his shaft up and down. Jack was already fit to burst. He ejaculated, and Rose was ready with the goblet, directing his cock right into it.

Jack thought this was weird, but at this point he didn't care. He lay there panting, as Rose got up from the bed, goblet in hand. He looked over and noticed Kelly stood in the doorway.

"I'll just take care of this," said Rose to Kelly, walking past her out of the corridor, still topless.

Kelly sat on the bed next to Jack.

"Having a good time?" she asked.

Jack sat up on his elbows.

"I'm having a great time," said Jack. "I guess I'll just call a taxi now."

"Don't you want to stay and have fun?"

"I've already cum twice tonight," said Jack. "I'm knackered. I don't think I've got much more in me."

"Oh, you have," said Kelly. "We're experts in rejuvenating men, making them last longer. Let me show you."

Kelly took off the leather jacket, revealing her fantastic breasts once more. She put a hand on his chest.

"Lie down."

Jack complied, as Kelly climbed over him so that her breasts dangled in his face. He was mesmerized the roundness of them, her pink nipples, and the dark space between them. He could smell her perfume, mixed with the musky scent of her body.

Kelly tantalizingly jiggled her tits from side to side above him, a wide grin on her face, before lowering her body down onto him. Jack's face was smothered between her breasts. He felt the softness of her skin around his face, and the firmness of her big tits against both sides of his head as she squeezed them.

Jack felt himself get hard again. He felt like he could go for another round.

He had no idea how long he had spent, being smothered between Kelly's huge tits. When she got up, Jack could see grey morning light coming in through the window. The first thing he saw was Kelly's tits above him, and her smiling face. She was still gorgeous in the daylight.

"Is it morning, already?"

"Time flies when you're having fun," said Kelly. "Let me introduce you to Sabrina."

Jack looked past Kelly to see another scantily clad woman stood by the doorway, this time around Kelly's age.

"You don't have anywhere important to be this morning, do you?"

"Nah," said Jack. "I can stay a little longer."

12