The Golden Years Ch. 05

Story Info
Hannah Gets Pregnant.
1.2k words
4.25
12.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Janice's head was resting on Jim's shoulder when she felt his penis slip out of her vagina. She reached down and found his softening dick. It was slippery with her pussy juice and his cum.

"You know, I used to watch all your swim meets," she said. "All the boys had shriveled dicks except you and Rick. You looked good in those tiny Speedos. I had dreams about being fucked by you."

Jim chuckled and said, "I used to go to the football games just to see you in those skimpy skirts and imagine you weren't wearing any panties. I spent many a night wishing I 'was' fucking you."

Janice elbowed him and said, "We all used to joke about not wearing underpants. We were going to do it on our last home game but we all chickened out." She gave Jim's cock a squeeze and rolled over on top of him.

-----

Jim was zipping up his jeans when he heard a knock on the door. A moment later his daughter, Hannah, entered the kitchen.

"Hi, Dad." She looked at Janice and said, "Hi, you're Janice. The last time I saw you Daddy was looking for something between your legs."

Janice blushed a little and said, "Yes, I remember and I'm pleased to say he found it. It's good to see you again," and she held out her hand.

Hannah was holding a pair of emerald green satin panties. "I found these on the living room floor. Are they yours?" she asked and handed them to Janice.

"No, I prefer thongs and string bikini panties. I've never seen Anita wearing any kind of panties and I'd be surprised if she even owns any." Janice smelled the panties and said, "These smell like Helen's."

"Sorry, I've got to run," she abruptly said and picked up her bag. As they walked to the door Janice whispered in Hannah's ear, "Your father seems to have taken a liking to getting poked in ass." She looked at Hannah and added, "just a finger or two."

When Hannah returned to the kitchen she told Jim to take his clothes off and lie down on the bed on his stomach. And she started unbuttoning her own shorts and blouse.

Jim saw the look on Hannah's face when she saw the tiny thong he was wearing and said, "Janice likes me to wear this. She says it 'presents my package' in an alluring way." He faced Hannah head on and asked, "What do you think?"

"I think you should keep wearing Janice's thong and get your ass on the bed."

Hannah spent 10 minutes massaging her father's back before moving down to his buttocks and legs. Sitting between his legs she dribbled massage oil down his butt crack and over his asshole. She ran her hands up his crack and rubbed the oil in before pushing her thumb in his ass.

Jim groaned a little and mumbled, "Janice likes to do that."

Hannah pulled her thumb out and replaced it with two fingers. "How does it feel getting buggered, Daddy?"

After massaging his asshole Hannah told him to roll over. "It's time to massage your front," she said and pulled down the skimpy thong he was wearing.

"Daddy, didn't you just finish doing the dirty with Janice when I arrived?" Jim nodded. "How is it you're hard again so soon?" Hannah grabbed his hard cock and said, "When Julie, Cindy and I started your rehabilitation you were lucky to get two boners a week."

"I know," Jim said. "The three of you started it. And now Anita, Janice and Helen have really gotten my cum moving again. I'm almost back to the way I was with your mother. We fucked twice a day nearly every day for 40 years."

"What's this," Hannah asked, pulling on the ring wrapped around Jim's cock and balls.

"Janice says it helps me stay hard after cumming."

"Daddy," Hannah said sheepishly. "You have to wear a condom. Danny and I are trying to get pregnant so I'm off the pill for now. And I can't take the chance of you getting me pregnant."

"Yeh, that wouldn't be such a good thing," Jim said. "I don't have any condoms. Helen likes to use them sometimes but she always brings some with her."

"No problem, I brought my own." She tore the small package open and pulled out the oily condom. Centering it on the tip of her father's penis she slowly unrolled it down the length of his hard cock.

She pulled the thong back up barely grtting it over his cock. The thong was white and became nearly transparent when Hannah poured massage oil on it.

"Even through the condom and thong I can see the veins in your penis throbbing." She stroked his penis a few times and asked, "Did you get this hard with Mom?"

"Your mother could make me hard just by smiling at me."

He reached down and stopped Hannah from stroking his dick. "It's best you stop for a bit or we will be wasting a perfectly good condom."

Hannah got up on her knees and straddled her father. Reaching between her legs with both hands she pulled her wet labia apart and lowered her pussy, wrapping her pussy around his hard dick. Slowly, she slid her pussy up the length of his cock then back down to his balls.

Jim tried to keep in sync with Hannah's camel-toe slide. Every time she slid her pussy down to his balls he would thrust upwards trying to force his dick into her pussy.

After a minute or so Hannah stopped sliding on Jim's cock and reached down and pulled the thong down letting his cock spring free. She lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself on her father's hard cock.

She didn't move for a moment, just sat there with her pussy firmly planted on his cock. She looked at her father and said, "You didn't really need to wear a condom. I just thought it would be fun to roll one down your penis."

"Does that mean you and Danny aren't try to have a baby?" he asked somewhat sadly.

"No, it means I'm already pregnant." She raised and lowered herself on her father's cock trying to time her orgasm with his.

She was ready when he hissed, "I'm cumming, don't stop fucking me."

Hannah pressed her clitoris as hard as she could into Jim's pelvis and let her orgasm wash over her.

She finally leaned over and rested on Jim's chest. "My orgasms are so much more intense now that I'm pregnant."

She laid there for a few minutes before saying, "Janice's cock ring is working Daddy. You're still hard and my pussy is telling me to start fucking again."

"Please don't let me stop you. My cock likes sliding up and down in your pussy."

Hannah sat up and fucked her father a second time without letting his cock out of her pussy.

"Your mother and I kept having sex up until her 9th month," Jim said as his daughter collapsed on his chest. "She had to be on top and in the end we could only fuck lying side by side."

They were quiet for a couple minutes before Jim spoke up, "35 years ago I was having sex with your mother while she was pregnant with you. Now, 35 years later I'm fucking you while you're pregnant."

Hannah kissed her father on the cheek and felt his penis slip out of her vagina.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers