The Golden Years Ch. 04

Story Info
Alaska Cruise.
1.2k words
4.14
5.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

For several years after Jim's wife died he wallowed in his own misery until his three daughters convinced him to move into a retirement community with people his own age.

That led him to three high school classmates he hadn't seen in years. Anita is a hippie at heart who still smokes pot, doesn't wear panties or a bra and will sleep with almost anyone if she likes them. Janice is as fit and trim as the day she graduated from high school. She has perfect perky breasts with stiff nipples and a tight body and looks real good in spandex. Helen is the beautiful social butterfly who oozes sex with every move. She likes the leather and rubber side of sex.

After his wife died Jim didn't have an orgasm for nearly two years. He was lucky if he even got an erection. That is, until his daughters told him to get a life and started fucking him. They took turns fucking fucking their father once or twice a week. It wasn't long before he was masturbating between visits from his daughters. When he moved into the retirement community and started having sex with Anita, Janice and Helen his dick was getting hard two or three times a day. Even his morning woody's were returning.

-----

It was a long flight from Orlando to Seattle and they were all glad to get settled in. Their suite had two bedrooms with a king size bed in each. "Guess I'll have to share a bed with someone," Jim said.

"You can count on it," said Janice, grabbing his crotch.

Jim woke in the morning sandwiched between Helen and Anita. His morning woody's were not as "woody" as they used to be, but this morning's was hard enough to find its way between Helen's legs.

When he pulled his cock out from between her legs she stirred. He said, "Sorry, I have to pee."

"Don't go, you feel good up next to my pussy." She reached down between her legs and grabbed his penis so he wouldn't leave and sleepily mumbled, "Just pee on me. House cleaning changes the sheets every day."

When he got up to relieve the pressure in his bladder he heard Helen say, dreamily, "Oh, that feels warm." He looked down and saw a small wet spot under Helen. And it was growing larger. He wondered if she liked to pee on herself.

After emptying his bladder he saw Janice in the common area doing Yoga or Thai Chi in the buff. His dick twitched and started to stiffen again. She was facing away from him and bending over touching her head to her knees giving him a direct view of the puffiest naked camel-toe he had ever seen.

But what really caught his attention her puckered anus. It was only inches from the tip of his cock. It would be a simple thing to push it in her asshole instead of her pussy.

"You don't happen to have a condom with you, do you?" he asked Janice.

"No, but I'm way past worrying if I'll get pregnant if that's what you're worried about." Janice leaned over the back of the couch and spread her legs so Jim could get his cock up close to her pussy.

Jim didn't say anything. He just walked up behind her and stuck his forefinger in her wet pussy as far as it would go then pulled it out and pushed it in her puckered ass.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that!" she exclaimed. But she didn't pull way. Instead she pushed back forcing Jim's finger farther up her ass.

With his forefinger buried in her ass Jim slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. He was still sliding his cock in and out of her pussy and his finger in and out of her asshole when she muffled her mouth on her forearm and climaxed. With one last thrust Jim buried his cock Janice's cunt and shot his cum as deep as he could.

They were washing up in the bathroom when Janice asked, "I guess you wanted a condom so you could fuck me in the ass?"

"I've never fucked a woman in the ass and yours was just staring at me and my cock was only inches away," Jim said. "I did my roommate in college a few times but never a woman."

Just then Anita came into the room and said, "Helen peed in the bed."

-----

After a long day roaming the streets in Juneau the four of them were sitting around the table on their suite's balcony having a glass of wine.

Helen pointed to the mountains surrounding Juneau and said, "All those white snowballs in the trees are actually Bald Eagles." Then, out of nowhere, she said, "I brought my ankle and wrist cuffs."

Then Janice said, "I brought my husband's cock cage."

Helen nearly choked on her wine, "Why on Earth did you bring a cock cage with you? And why did you even have a cock cage?"

Janice said, "After I caught my husband fucking our neighbor I made him wear a cock cage any time he left the house. If he went to work, grocery shopping, bike riding with his buddies or camping with the family, he was locked up. It worked. He didn't cheat on me anymore. It actually got to be fun after a while."

"Well you're not going to be locking me up, if that's what you're thinking." Jim said.

Anita, Helen and Janice looked at each other and smiled. Janice said, "Sorry Jim, we've discussed this and decided that you don't get a vote. Now, take your pants off and get on the bed. You are about to experience the night of your life."

Janice sat on the bed next to Jim's naked body and held his balls in her hand. "This morning when you were fucking me you put your finger in my ass without asking."

"I didn't ask you if I could put my penis in your pussy, either," Jim replied. "Besides, you didn't complain."

"Your cock is always welcome in my pussy, but your finger in my ass wasn't invited. However, much to my surprise I enjoyed your finger so I thought I'd return the favor." She put a large glob of hand lotion on her first two fingers and reached under Jim's balls and found his asshole.

She pushed her forefinger and middle finger in his ass and found his prostate gland. "After I started locking my husband's cock up I would milk his prostate every few weeks. It wasn't something he really enjoyed but he didn't have a choice if he ever wanted his dick freed."

It wasn't more than a couple minutes before creamy white cum oozed from the tip of his cock. Helen was holding his cock and let his cum run over her hand.

"That was the most unsatisfying orgasm I've ever had," Jim said.

"Enjoy it while you can," Janice said and showed Anita and Helen how to attach the steel ring behind Jim's balls. His soft cock slid easily into the cock cage and Janice snapped the lock closed.

While he was still strapped down Anita, Janice and Helen each lowered their pussies on Jim's face and stayed there until their pussies were sated.

It wasn't until the next afternoon after spending the day in Ketchikan before Jim realized the predicament he was in.

When they returned to the cruise ship Jim's cock set off the metal detector and it took him two hours of embarrassing explanation before he was allowed on the boat.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers