The Golf Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Golf round two and a little poker?
4.1k words
4.86
7.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning comes way too early, and maybe one beer more than was needed, as my head has a slight ache as my eyes open. Aria is still in bed, checking on what is happening in the world beyond middle of nowhere Michigan.

I lean over and give her a kiss before asking if she is ready for another day of golf, drinks and fun. She smiles, nods and kisses my lips passionately. Sitting up, the sheet pulls down, showing off her breasts, I smile and give her a look.

"Time for a quickie in the shower?"

Aria laughs, "I need a coffee and maybe breakfast, we'll come back to that later tonight."

I tell her I need to shower, but the smell of bacon and coffee is coming from the kitchen, tempting me to change course. Aria gets up and gets dressed, covering up the spectacular body that I was staring at, and once she's done, I get up and go into the master suite shower to get cleaned up.

We all have breakfast and coffee and get ready for our tee time. Me and the guys start to pack up the vehicle to head to the next course, just as we had the day before, but this time there is a little electricity in the air, a bit of anticipation. A glance back at the door occasionally from each of us, just to see what Aria would be wearing today to the golf course.

As the last bag is being loaded, I hear the front door opening, and see three heads turn in the direction of the door in a flash. There she was, coming towards us. Not a zip up shirt like yesterday, but a very tight white polo shirt with no cleavage showing, and a short blue skirt or skort, I couldn't really tell yet. Her amazing tanned and toned legs an incredible sight to see, and a cute blue golf visor to match her skirt. She had a huge grin on her face, probably from the head jerk movements and the somewhat stunned look on our faces.

She gives me a little pat on the butt, kiss on the cheek, and comments, "You guys done staring and ready to get your asses whooped."

Today is my turn to drive to and from the course, so I hop into the driver's seat and we get on our way. We check in at the golf course and head to the carts.

"I'll ride with Ian today, you ride with James." I tell Aria.

She looks at me puzzled, and I smile at her.

"This is how it works every year, give us a chance to ride and catch up with everybody on the trip."

"Ok, too bad for you." As she grins her devilish little smile and puts her golf bags on the back of the cart with James.

I load my stuff in with Ian and hop in the cart, and tell him it looks like a great day for golf.

Ian looks at me like I was talking another language, then comes out of his daze, " Oh yeah, for sure, the view is amazing."

We head to the first tee blocks and Ian, James and I tee off, all not bad first shots, good start today. We head to the ladies tee and all stare as Aria heads to the ladies tee and bends over to setup for her shot, her incredible ass pressing against the material, showing off her amazing curves. She gets setup, her form beautiful, I'm starting to regret not riding with her today. She wiggles her butt just before she shoots and I have a feeling a pig could have flown across the sky and the three of us wouldn't have been the wiser we were so focused on that view.

We continue onto the hole. Me and Ian chatting about random stuff, like work, news, politics and of course golf. We get up to the green and as I'm down scoping out my putt and the slope of the green, I notice Aria on the other side of the green doing the same, kinda seated on her feet, but hold on, she is not wearing a skort today, it is a skirt and I can easily see a very sexy lacy baby blue pair of panties. I lose all focus on my short birdie putt, and as I get up, I catch her look at me and grin again. I miss my putt badly, but regain my composure and sink the next one. It's difficult to hide the bulge in my shorts as I walk back to the cart.

Ian looks at me as I get in the cart, "Damn, that was a tough putt to miss."

I laugh at the comment, and remark, " Got something in my eye and I just couldn't focus."

My game has started off much better than yesterday, but the teases on the green and elsewhere on the course from my girl continue. On the third hole, I was off in the rough on the right side of the hole and after dropping James off, Aria drove over near me as I prepared for my shot, and spread her legs and ran her hands up the inside of her thighs revealing her panties again. On the sixth hole we both hit our shots off to the left in a small area with some trees. She had a very nice shot getting over the short pine trees and back onto the fairway, but as I walked over to my ball, Aria lifted her shirt, flashing me her bare breasts. The fantastic sight threw me off again and my shot was blasted into the tree I was trying to hit over.

I noticed at one point Aria and James needing to switch seats in the cart, and instead of getting out, she just lifted herself up and they tried to shift that way, but they didn't quite make it and she was sitting directly on his lap for a moment. James duffed his next shot into the woods.

She teased Ian when he was about to putt after she sank her putt, and directly in front of him bent over with legs straight to get her ball. The look on his face as he attempted the putt was hilarious, he was lost in another world. After he missed the putt past the hole by as much as his original putt, and the next putt, and one more for good measure, he sat down in the cart with a sigh.

"Damn your girl, she totally stepped in my line."

"I don't think she stepped in your line, but I think her ass might have been in your sight line." I remarked, "Anyway, I thought you enjoyed the sight of her last night."

He nearly spit out his beer, and after a second, "I'm sorry, I didn't think you could see me watching, oh man, please don't say anything."

I laugh, "No worries buddy, we won't say anything, hope you enjoyed the show."

Looking over at Ian, he is totally blushing and speechless. The round continues this way, some good shots, some bad shots, but a great round with an amazing view of a gorgeous woman. As we get to the 15th hole, the sky starts to get much cloudier, with some storm clouds heading in. Damn, I hope we get this finished. On the 16th hole the sky opens up and at first it is a light sprinkle. We get to the green and it gets a little harder, we finish the hole and get back into the carts.

We all agree we have two holes left, lets finish up. As we are talking about it, I notice that Aria's white top is a bit wet and that it is clinging to her and a bit see through. As we stand on the tee block for number 17, the rain intensifies and Aria is standing there in a totally sheer top, her breasts visible to the three of us and her nipples hard and pointing out from the cold rain. None of us say anything, and we continue on taking our tee shots.

I notice when we get moving in the carts again that James's driving is much more erratic, but I guess he might be distrated by the half naked body sitting next to him. The rain slows back down to a bit more managable, but the damage is done, Aria is drenched and her outfit is clinging to her and her breasts are on full display. None of us did well those last two holes, I think we were all preoccupied by the elephant in the room.

We finished up the round and got back to the vehicle to unload, and Aria put on a sweater she had in the back seat. We tallied up the scores and announced the winners. Ian took care of the commentating on the scored this time, with not as much enthusiasm as James from the first day.

"In fourth, with a score of 109, Aria, in third, with a score of 99, yesterdays champ, in second, with 97, James and the winner with 94, the one, the only Ian."

As he clapped, and cheered, we all groaned.

"Don't worry, we can win our pride back tonight, we always play poker on the second night of our trip, nothing high stakes, just a few bucks in each," I advise Aria.

I look in the mirror and see her smile, "Well, guess I better learn how to play poker."

Once back at cottage, we all head off to change into some dry clothes. In the bedroom, before either of us start changing, Aria grabs me a passionately starts kissing and groping me.

She breaks away for a second and starts stripping, looks at me, "Hurry up, get naked and fuck me, I am so horny after that round. Being exposed like that with those two was so hot."

She had taken her wet shirt off and her nipples were hard, and her perky breasts were just begging to be fondled and licked. I took off my shirt and as I pulled off my shorts and underwear, my hard cock springing out, she dropped her skirt and wet panties on the floor. Standing there was this incredible body, lusting for me. I grabbed her and kissed her hard and squeezed her ass cheeks and ground her pelvis against my hard member.

She broke the kiss and dropped to her knees, and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Her tongue explored the head of my penis, before taking me inside her mouth. Her tongue was continuing on the head, and her hand cupped and massaged my balls.

I reached down and pinched her hard left nipple as she bobbed up and down. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and threw her on the bed. She lay there in front of me, spread her legs as I moved my body between her legs and grabbed her ankles and spread them further. The head of my cock pressed against her warm pussy, I could feel her body trying to push against me to enter her. The thought of teasing for a moment and not entering her yet did cross my mind, but I was too into it at this time.

My cock entered her and she moaned loudly, making me wonder how soundproof these walls were. That thought passed quickly as I started moving my body with the rhythm of her body, trying to push each of us to climax. Reaching down I cupped under her ass and lifted a bit giving me more leverage to fuck her harder, speeding up and more forcefully I pounded into her. She moaned more and more and reached up for the wall to push herself harder onto me.

Her tits were bouncing with the aggressive fucking and she bit her lip, getting closer to cumming. I felt it about to blow, and tried to speed up and grind my pelvic bone on her clit even more to get her off as well. I grunted hard, then giggled at my own noise, but continued as long as I could as she moaned and moaned.

Then her face contorted as she said, "Don't stop, I'm cumming, oh fuck."

We finished off and lay there for a moment catching our breath and enjoying the endorphins rushing though our bodies.

Ian and James had already started the BBQ and the beer can chicken was cooking, they were into the drinks and listening to music.

James had a big grin on his face, "Took you two long enough to change, we were going to send out a search party."

We all laughed and then grabbed drinks and sat in some comfy chairs and talked about the day and our golf games. Nothing was said about the wet t-shirt contest on the last few holes, but I think it was still on everyone's mind. After about an hour dinner was ready, chicken, corn on the cob and potato salad, it was fantastic. We all sat an relaxed for a while longer, enjoying our drinks and the company.

"Ok, Poker time!" James exclaimed, "Get your purses out"!

We sit down at the table in the covered sunroom, get our poker chips, our snack chips and our drinks ready to go. We explain the rules, buy in and chip values to Aria, as James, Ian and I have played our golf trip game before.

The game starts out pretty quickly with some heavy raising right off the bat from Ian, and Aria, me and James folding quickly. They both go back and forth for a bit, and Aria ends up taking this one with a full house, queens and 9s, netting her a pretty strong haul right off the bat. This was probably a bad outcome for a less experienced player, making her over confident and foolish with her chips.

James won the next two hands taking a bit of Aria's early stack, and Ian won the next hand with a four 8s, taking a large amount of my chips. We kept bouncing back and forth, each winning a hand here or there, a couple stacks of chips getting higher than others, James's and Aria's. The drinks were tasting like water and going down quickly. It looked like it was the same for the other three as well, we were all enjoying the drinks for sure.

A few hands of poker later, there was a turning point, Ian and Aria were going head to head and Aria pushed her dwindling pile of chips into the middle and said all in with a huge grin.

Ian looked up at her then down at his cards and said, "Ok, how much is that, I am in".

We counted up the chips and Ian pushed in a small stack of chips. The next card was turned and Aria got a massive smirk on her face, and said how much she needed more chip.

James laughs and comments, "I have a lot of your chips, should have won more hands."

This comment got under her skin, "I'll give you my shirt for 20 chips."

James looked at me, then back, "Really? Good deal, I'll take that."

Aria reached down to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it slowly up and over her perky breast, in a blue pushup bra, then over her head, throwing it at James. James smiled, and slide 20 chips over, that Aria immediately bet, which was matched by Ian.

"Alright, whatcha got Ian," Aria said with that smirk still on her face as she threw down two aces, and with three kings, a nine and a two down proclaimed, "Full house, kings and aces!"

As she started reaching for the pile, Ian laughed and dropped his king and two, four of a kind. Aria stopped and looked shocked pulled her arms back and looked defeated as Ian took the chips.

"Ok, 40 chips for my shorts, I want to win my money back, come on Ian." She smiled and winked at Ian.

With a sigh, Ian pushed 40 chips over. Aria smiled, stood up undid her jean shorts, turned around and slowly pushed her shorts down her legs, giving us an incredible view of her ass with her cheeky blue panties on.

We get right back into the game but now like golf there is more of a distraction with an almost naked woman right there. A few more hands in, tides have changed and I take all of Ian's chips with two pairs kings, 10s over jacks, 6s.

Aria who had won some money back jokes, "I'll give you 20 for your pants, come on take em off."

Ian smiles, "No thank you, I'm done and ready for bed." he gets up yawns, stretches and wishes us good night.

"Down to three, if you guys are good?" I say, and get two nods of approval from James and Aria.

Aria ends up taking all my money a few hands later, leaving just the two of them with pretty even chip stacks.

James looks at Aria, "Ok, it could take a while to finish up, how about one last hand to finish this?"

"I'm in, that works." Aria responds.

James looks at me, "How about we make this interesting, loser strips naked?"

Before I get a chance to say that I do not want to see James naked, Aria agrees. I deal the cards for them, and flop down jack of hearts, 4 of spades and a 4 of diamonds. James looks at his hand and taps his hand and says check, Aria does the same.

I flop a 6 of diamonds and look at them thinking they will both check as chips don't matter here but James comments that he wishes they had more chips to bid.

Aria laughs, but James continues, "How about the winner gets a orally pleasured by the naked loser?"

Aria looks at me, I smile, "Your choice dear."

She looks at her hand, at James, back at me, shrugs, "Ok, deal."

I am surprisingly turned on by this turn of events. They both look at me and I come back, oh yeah, card. I flip the last card 7 of diamonds.

I tell them to lay their hands, Aria puts down two jacks, and James slams down a 3 and 5 of diamonds. Full house for Aria, but James has a straight flush.

Aria looks at me, "Who won?"

I look back, my cock getting harder at the thought of what was about to happen, "Sorry baby, but James won."

She smiles that devious little smile, "Ok, guess I have pay up, just give me a second."

She stands up, walks over to her phone, and picks it up tapping at it. The music on the speaker changes from the classic rock to a little slower sexier music.

She walks to the middle of the room and starts moving to the music, slowly, sensually, swaying to the music in front of us. She looks at me, smiles and shakes her ass in my direction. Reaching up, she slowly moves her bra strap off her right shoulder, then runs her hand along her still bra covered breast. Repeating the seductive movement on the other side, then turning around and swaying her hips, hypnotizing me with her ass.

Her hand moves onto her back unclasping the bra, and as she turns back around, her hands covering each breast as best they can. She presses her breasts together, showing off her cleavage. Neither of us could take our eyes off of her, as she removed her hands and quickly turned around, just getting a glimpse of her hard nipples.

Still back towards us, Aria reaches down and grips the sides of her panties as she sways. Pulling down a tiny bit, showing the top of her ass cheeks and buttocks before she removes her hands from her still lowered panties and turns to face us, perfect breasts in full display. Aria has a huge smile on her face as she runs her hands down her chest, her tight stomach and down into her lowered panties pushing them down further, so we get a view of her pussy as she rubs herself slowly with one finger.

Turning around again, Aria bends over and removes her panties, giving us an amazing view of her ass and pussy lips. Still bent over, her hands slide up the inside of her legs, up her thighs and across her pussy.

The song ends and Aria stands up straight and faces us.

"Like the show? So, you going to show me what I'm working with, come on James, or are you backing out?"

The next song starts, and James is quickly fumbling to undo his pants, looking flushed. Aria gets down on her hands and knees, slowly crawling towards James. I'm still sitting back watching, amazed at what is happening, but extremely excited at the potential of what is happening.

James finally pulls his pants down unleashing his cock, hard as a rock at the strip and the gorgeous woman crawling his way. His cock looks slightly longer than mine, but maybe not as thick. Aria gets to him and grabs a hold of him pulling him by the penis towards her. She sticks out her tongue and slowly starts to lick up to the tip, and circling the tip, before closing her lips over the tip. She pops back off, before taking it in her mouth again, taking a bit more in, then back up. The motion continues up and down, with the occasional break to tongue play with the tip again.

James grabs the back of her head and pulls her back onto her cock, getting her to go much deeper than before, and she starts to move back up then down deep again. The motion starts quickening, James leaning back more and more in pleasure, and starting to make faces and noises that is was coming soon.

During the last little bit, my hand has been in my pants slowly massaging my penis to the sexy scene in front of me. Noticing now that as Aria is licking the side of his cock and jerking it, she is watching me. Back down deep on James cock, and back up, his face starts to contort as he must be blowing his load in her mouth. Taking as much as she can, she pulls back and watches as more cum spews out.

While James just sits there in ecstasy, Aria gets up, walks over, pulls down my pants and sits on my lap, taking my cock into her wet slit. Slowly thrusting into her and kissing her passionately on the neck and nibbling her ears. My hands on her tight ass lifting and pushing her body down harder on my hard cock. I look over and James is staring at the scene unfolding in front of him.

Bouncing faster and faster on my lap, Aria leans back with her hands back on my thighs, giving me a different angle to push my cock inside her hot slit. Reaching forward and roughly grabbing her perfect tits, I start pinching her nipples, making her grind her pelvis harder against mine.

12