The Golf Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria quickly stands and turns around, sitting back on my lap with my cock entering her again. I start thrusting into her and reach around rubbing her clit as we fuck. She is now facing James and his cock is hard again watching us fuck.

She motions to him to come closer, and he definitely complies, striding over closer. As I'm fucking her from behind, she leans down and takes his hard cock in her mouth again. I increase my speed as I go, she is matching speed bobbing on his cock. The pressure is intensifying, I'm close to climax, and now bucking hard as I sit in this chair, closing in on the imminent explosion.

I finish with a loud grunt as I ejaculate inside of Aria, she continues riding me and sucking on James. She starts grinding hard again, and I can tell she is close now. She releases James cock for a moment from her mouth and starts moaning hard, grabbing his cock with her hand jerking him hard.

Loudly she moans, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes!"

James blows his load in her hand as she stops moving in my lap. We are all silent for a moment, before she releases his cock.

She stands up, "Well, poker is a fun game, we should play it again. We better clean up this mess and get to bed."

12