The Good Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No underwear?" She asked.

"It isn't as comfortable."

"Perfect—" Her words were interrupted by Rico's cock.

She plunged her head downward. Rico released a loud moan. He felt nothing but pleasure. Her head continued to bob up and down as Rico encouraged her with moans.

The occasional, "Fuck." or, "Oh my god... Lizzie..."

Kept her occupied until Rico stopped her.

"You're going to make me cum." He said.

"Sorry." She replied with a grin.

"I want to fuck you—at least a little."

Lizzie smiled. Rico removed her pink pants and got to work on her matching underwear. He slowly pulled it down her legs. Taking the time to kiss her leg as he made progress down their length.

He pulled her close and inserted himself into her pussy.

"Oh fuck..."

"Do I feel good?" She asked him.

"So fucking good..."

Rico thrust forward slowly. Moaning a little more with each excursion. It was—to this point—the best he had ever felt having sex.

His pace started to pick up as Lizzie moaned and pushed her pussy into him. The two of them moved in a pleasurable sync that made the moment better than any the two had experienced apart.

The sexual tension of the years started to fade and became an amorous cloud of noise and sex. Neither wanted to separate their bodies and as they grew close to orgasm one—or the other—stopped to give themselves time to continue.

There was no sense of how long this could continue but there was a sense that this was the night. The aligning of stars had come together to unite them all these years later and the two of them wouldn't let it end any sooner than they had to.

With each thrust Rico felt himself coming closer. Lizzie could sense the animal energy in him. As he pulled her close and refused to move away. She doubled her efforts and tossed him onto the bed. She climbed onto him and ground her hips into him. Moaning and begging him to cum inside of her.

The two continued their motion. Rico stared up at her gorgeous body and pawed at all of it. Her hips, her breasts, the beautiful face that he had become so acquainted with all those years ago.

This was the moment that time had built to.

On a final thrust, Rico's cum shot out into Lizzie's pussy. He let out a loud moan and his hands faltered from her. his head lay back—tired.

"I've never cum like that before."

Lizzie leaned forward and kissed him.

"Good."

The two let their naked bodies rest together. They would have stayed like that for the entire night if Rico's door hadn't opened.

"Lizzie, I heard monsters." Enrique was waiting.

Rico and Lizzie pulled back from each other. Lizzie put her clothes on in the dark and picked up Enrique. She took him back to his room and started rubbing his back. Rico followed after.

The perfect moment had been brought to an end.

*****

Afterword: Originally wrote this story a year ago. It didn't have sex then. The story did end up in a place I like. I hope the pacing is okay and that there weren't too many intermissions. I have issues with monologuing when characters should be fucking.

If you've got any feedback like that, leave me a comment and a rating. It's always appreciate as I am always looking for opportunities to get better.

Thank you!

12