All Comments on 'The Good Flatmate'

by MissOh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good.

A good start to a great series. Hope you're gonna follow it up with part 2?

ConstantReaderConstantReaderabout 13 years ago
A Good Flatmate indeed..

Wow! Very nice. Makes me wish I were her...

MissOhMissOhabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comment. This is the first story I've submitted so it's really nice to hear positive things about it. I've had a few feedback emails asking me to continue the story and the friend I got to proof-read it for me suggested the same thing. To be honest I quite liked it as a one-off story but could be persuaded to write more. What with all the lovely feedback I've been feeling a little inspired. You might have to wait a little while though so for now I'll just leave it up to your imaginations to work out what happens between them next...

bluechick1976bluechick1976about 13 years ago
Loved this

The unexpected nature of the encounter, the fact that he's so off-kilter in terms of her intentions and what this might mean... it makes this an incredibly hot story. Very, very well done! Exhibitionism/voyerism isn't really my thing, but I will definitely keep checking to see if more chapters are published. Your writing and the story itself are just that good!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Most arousing

Tight writing, nothing overstated, beautiful powerplay between them. You took me every bit of the way with them.

This story doesn't need more: it is perfect as it is.

But you should certainly write and post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

superb!

dashitoffdashitoffover 1 year ago

what a wonderful story - and what a hang over cure for you both - just loved the throw away ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous