All Comments on 'The Good Girl Ch. 03'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
7High7Highabout 7 years ago
WOW!

I could feel the intense emotion, details make one breathe heavy. Very well written, I was really drawn in. Yes, waiting for #4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I have read all of this series so far and really have a sense that this older guy is very sweet even while controlling the situ. I get the feeling that he is just as surprised as the young ladies are at what is going on with this relationship. His maturity possibly has helped but his care for Rachel is evident and she has responded with trust in him. I hope your story continues well and doesn't degenerate to something non caring and ugly!

A Treat

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 7 years ago
Oh yes!

Nice story with some refreshing touches, pervy yet sweet, avoiding the pitfalls of stark exploitation. I feel like all three are on a journey of understanding here, but one where roles of sexual romance and friendship are clearly defined. I am happy with the story ending here, imagining Rachel going confidently onto a future where she can make her mark on the world as her Intelligence and qualities deserve to, yet be comfortably protected at home with, eventually a family of their own that she knows would have a solid unthreatened unity about it, their children having a fantastic launch pad for the future. And still have a best friend who really respects, understands, perhaps slightly envies, this unusual, yet loving relationship, who she can still share those discussions that need to be outside the family to maintain essential affirmation andequilibrium. I know that when she is 40 he'll be 65, at 50, 75 and there may be challenges to come, but I have a good feeling about a time when the role of control naturally reverses in time to acceptance and concession, where their shared history keep them together to the end. Every lifelong relationship is different and this is just another one that fits within those that could work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES