The Good Girl Test

Story Info
Are you a Good Girl? Will you fall for Master?
2.6k words
4.53
20.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
59 Followers

I couldn't believe I was finally going to be where I most belonged... on my knees for Master. I waited naked, nervous, my tummy churning knots. My knees crushed the carpet and the end of the king size four poster bed. They would be red and sore tomorrow, I didn't care. I needed so much to submit to him. To be his good girl. I heard it again in my head, that voice like honey melting my brain.

"Fuck yourself good girl, fuck yourself for Master."

I couldn't wait.

My excessive nerves, however, were not because I wanted him so badly, I was not star stuck. I was not in love. We had never met in person before. I was nervous because I had never been partial to hypnosis. Master was going to want me to fall. He will want me hypnotised and I couldn't be hypnotised. I wanted to be. I tried every time I listened to the audio files of his voice but it just never happened. I tried hypnotists and regressionists. It just didn't work for me.

It didn't matter, I told myself. I could do it anyway, I could be a good girl. I could obey. I wanted to obey. I would be fully conscious but I would obey, and he would tell me I was his good girl. My pussy spasmed slightly in anticipation, I could feel the wetness was no longer just inside my eager hole, I could feel it start to dribble.

Master entered the room. I swallowed hard. I couldn't bear it. I stared so intently at the carpet all but three stands fuzzed out of focus. He took an outstretched finger and placed it under my chin, guiding my face upward til I was looking directly up at him. Our eyes met and his slight but mischievous smile put me at ease. He seemed to like what he could see. I watched as he surveyed me, his eyes visibly switching between my face and very ample bosom.

"You are very pretty, my good girl." I smiled trying not to make it too big. Next, that all too familiar voice of his took me down the ten stairs. At the bottom I still remained aware and conscious but relaxed and calm. Looking into his eyes helped but I still wasn't completely under. If I had wanted to I could have just got up and walked out however this was the furthest thing from what I wanted.

Master bent over and looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, like deep hazel pools I wanted to drown in. I felt my wetness start to gather in a small glob in the crease between my thigh and my pussy. I wanted Master to notice. I wanted him to see what he had done to me. I wanted to feel the sting and the warm flush of embarrassment of the moment he realised that I was unable to control my arousal for him. That hypnosis or not he controlled my pussy. But he just stared into my eyes, like he was looking for something. I stared blankly back.

He stroked my hair and finally looked away.

"Now my pet, in a moment I am going to pull out my cock. When I do, it will be the most arousing thing you have ever seen. You are going to open your mouth and I am going to push my cock into your mouth, deep. You will not gag. Good girls do not gag. You will take my cock into your throat and with every deep stroke into your throat you will feel an orgasm building in your pussy."

Master unzipped his fly. His suit was black and most likely tailored as it fit in a way that could only be described as Devine. When he opened his fly his erect cock sprung forth unassisted. Master was right though. I didn't even need conditioning to know this was the most arousing thing I'd ever seen. I knew Master liked it when his good girls drooled for him. Except I was drooling from my tight little pleasure hole, and now both creases were full with my wetness. However, seeing his hard cock in front of my face did cause involuntary salivation.

I opened my mouth. He pushed his cock inside. It felt even bigger than it looked and when he pushed it with no remorse into my open throat I did what any unconditioned girl would do. I gagged hard. I had disobeyed. I didn't mean to. However when I looked up at Master, where I thought I would be met with an angry scowl, instead I saw a knowing smile.

"I knew it. Dear pet. You know this is an experience for my most conditioned good girls. Your eagerness is endearing but please put your clothes back on and once you have had enough conditioning though the audios you may try again."

My eyes welled with tears. He didn't understand I would never be able to be conditioned. I pleaded from my perfect begging position on my knees. As tears started to run and fall.

"Please Master. I promise I will be a good girl. I will obey. It's just that I can't be hypnotised. Please let me prove that I can be your good girl."

It seemed my tears were pleading my case also. From my position at cock height it was easy to see that the moment that Master saw the tears fill my eyes, his relaxing cock jerked back to attention. He seemed to be very aroused by watching me cry on my knees, begging for him. Whatever it took. I didn't care. Masters arousal was all that I wanted right now. I wanted him so hard he wouldn't turn my aching body away. I wanted him, I needed him and I deserved him. I encouraged the tears to run unhindered down my face.

"Alright my pet. I will give you a chance to prove yourself. We are going to play a game. The rules of the game are simple. The first rule is you do everything I say without hesitation," he said.

"Yes Master. I'll do it, I'll prove I'm your good girl" there was no mistaking the eagerness in my voice, even I could hear it.

"Wait, because you didn't let me finish, not off to a great start. You see this is a test, and I want you to fail. Do you know why I want you to fail?"

"Why?" I was confused.

"Because the only other rule is: you must not cum without my permission. If you do, you will fail. I will tell you when to cum and when I do, you will gush your built up arousal for me immediately. Do you remember the command?"

"Yes Master." I submitted.

"What is it?"

"Cum for Master.

"Good, then let's begin. Take your dominant hand and begin to rub your pussy the way that you like." This would be hard. I was already on the edge. But there was no way I was going to let myself fail. I immediately did as Master instructed. It felt so good I tensed so as not to disobey and cum myself. Master must have noticed.

"You will not resist the pleasure. You will never resist pleasure when you are with me. Now my pet, relax and let your arousal for me consume you." I relaxed my entire body as I was told to and pleasure pulsed and prickled all over my body, but I did not cum.

I didn't know how long it would last. Maybe if I looked away it wouldn't be so arousing. Watching him sitting there watching me with that look of approval, the only indication of his arousal towering out of his open fly. It was so hot. Too hot. I closed my eyes, again Master was on to my tricks.

"You will look at me. You will look right here into my eyes. Do not look away until I grant you permission or instruct you otherwise."

I looked deep into his eyes. I had to slow down. He was smiling so broadly at me now he could see how close I was. I could feel him laughing at me in his head. It made me want to cum so bad. I started to slow my strokes on myself.

"Rub. Harder. Rub. Faster." I obeyed but I was so afraid I was going to cum without permission, to disobey, to fail, I began crying.

"Why are you crying, pet? Isn't this the most pleasure you've ever felt in your life?"

"Yes, Master. But I afraid I'm going to cum,"

"But don't you want to cum? Don't you want to cum the hardest, most brilliant, dazzling, most satisfying orgasm of your life?"

I relaxed into the pleasure, I looked deep into his eyes, I rubbed harder, I rubbed faster, I sobbed loudly.

"No Master, cumming means nothing to me unless you command it!" Master seemed shocked but also impressed.

"Well, well, perhaps you will be a good girl after all. I have a reward for."

"Can I cum for Master?" you ask.

"Oh goodness no. Not even close. But you can get on the bed."

I wanted to collapse but I climbed up on the bed. It was so big it made me feel like a little girl trying to climb onto it.

Master took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. "Lie down," he instructed. "Open your legs nice and wide for your Master. I spread them as far as they would go. I could see that he was admiring how wet I was. He seemed genuinely proud of what he'd made me do to myself. Place your arms by your side and do not move them unless I instruct you to. You are not allowed to touch yourself." I thought this would make it easier but I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Master got onto the bed, he leaned in towards me, his face so close that his breath warmed my lips. Then his finger slid over my warm, wet and exposed clit and he began rubbing, it seemed Master had been paying attention to how I liked it.

I wanted to open my legs wider for him but they were already as wide as they would go. I wanted to throw my arms around him and hump him like a horny dog but instead, I obeyed and kept my arms at my side. My body spasmed and as he aroused me I could feel the pleasure taking over, draining my mind of all thought. Replacing it with a depraved need for pleasure and submission. I could feel my eyes relaxing and beginning to cross. I couldn't focus and it felt wonderful.

I stared up at my out of focus, fuzzy hero as he tickled my special place and a warm feeling came over me. I felt so blessed. What Master had done to me was so sweet and special. No one had ever made me feel so beautiful and loved. I felt so lucky, he had saved me from all my overwhelming thoughts and now my head was so empty. It felt so good, I didn't mean to, but I let out a small giggle. Master smiled. I couldn't focus so I wasn't sure if he was happy with how much pleasure he was giving me or how much control he had over me at that moment, or maybe he was proud of what a sweet little bimbo this intelligent girl had become. It didn't matter, all scenarios enhanced the gift Master was delivering at that moment and aroused me even more. The gift of submission and pleasure.

Master eventually stopped tickling my girl parts. I heard his zipper unzip again. His Cock! I mustered all I could to focus. To see his beautiful cock again, so worthy of my adoring worship.

"Do you want your next reward pet? Can you guess what it is?"

"Do I get to take Master's beautiful cock?" I asked with the shaky unsure voice of a schoolgirl.

"Yes dolly, your submissive obedience has made me very hard. How does it make you feel to know your Master is uncontrollably aroused by you?"

"Oh Master, it brings me so much pure joy,"

"Good. It should bring you joy to submit to and obey me. How much does your tight little fuck hole need Master?"

"I've never wanted anything so much. I need to be your good girl."

"Soon pet. I want to fuck your little hole then if I like it I might let you be one of my good girls again."

"As you wish Master" I submitted

Master moved on top of me and his hard cock found my warm hole immediately. He fucked me hard. It felt so good that my pussy kept spasming and tightening around my sweet master's cock.

I couldn't stop it, my head emptied, my eyes crossed and drool dripped from my mouth.

"You look so petty right now, pet," Master wooed "You can't think, can you? Oh pretty little dolly, you don't have to. Just let your master take care of you." I couldn't respond to my master's sweet and romantic words as my brain didn't work. Master chuckled. "My beautiful girl. My cock feels like a firehose ready to burst inside you. I want to shoot it all over your lovely face."

I showed my appreciation for his sweet words by drooling more for my master. He understood and fucked me harder. And just when I thought I might be blessed by a shower of Master's sticky, warm love juice inside me, he pulled out.

"Fuck yourself, good girl. Fuck yourself for Master!" I was so conflicted, hearing him call me good girl, obeying and fucking myself, my fingers over my clit, jamming my fingers in my pussy, aroused me way past cumming, but I was so close. I couldn't fail now. I wanted to hear the command, I needed the command.

"Look at my cock good girl, look at what you did to your Master. Don't you dare look away!" Master knelt on the bed to put his cock right in front of my face. I stared at his glorious cock. I could barely blink.

"Now good girl! CUM FOR MASTER!!!"

Immediately I let go and waves of ecstasy rippled over my body. I couldn't help myself, with my non-dominant hand I grabbed Master by the ass and rammed his cock deep into my face. I felt the base of his cock throb heavily as it began to pump a massive load into my throat. I didn't know why but it was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. It tasted like rainbows and lollipops. I sucked more of the golden nectar from his cock until there was none left to suck. I didn't understand but then again I'd never had a powerful dominant man cum in my mouth before. That must be it.

I collapsed into Master's arms. I felt so safe and protected. I was at complete peace.

"I told you I could be your good girl" I smirked.

"Indeed," he replied.

After a few minutes, I rolled over to find my phone on the bedside table. We had been playing for hours and I was unsure of the time. Master watched my face. I wasn't sure what he knew but he gave a mischievous smile. I looked down at my phone and there it was. The look of shock must have been what he was waiting for. Not at the time, but the date. I had lost almost a week. I looked up, searching Master's eyes for an explanation. One that I knew only too well. His smile broadened.

"It turns out, you're not just a good girl, you are a very good girl," then... *SNAP!

QueenNina
QueenNina
59 Followers