The Good Girl's Bad Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagining she was eating a frozen yoghurt Tahani rolled her tongue between her friend's folds, lathering Eleanor's pink flower with her tongue before gradually delving deeper. Moving surreptitiously the raven haired beauty inadvertently flicked sweet juices up into her own mouth. Before long Tahani was happily lapping away at the other woman's cooch, her repressive instincts melting away as she became lost in Eleanor's glorious pussy.

Eleanor grinned, enjoying putting that fantastic mouth to better use. Still it was an incredible rush to look between her legs and see the beautiful socialite on her knees before her, heading bobbing as she determinedly pleasured her soulmate.

"Ugh!"

Tahani's tongue flicking up against her g-spot Eleanor's big blue eyes widened; of course Tahani was good at rug munching, just like everything else! Twisting and twirling up into her sopping pussy Eleanor felt herself relax into that big beautiful mouth, her own hanging open as the brunette worked her over.

Chocolate brown eyes glancing up for her approval Eleanor patted the heiress condescendingly on the head, giving the newfound lesbian the approval she so desperately needed whilst she ate the blonde out. And still she wanted more:

"Oh baby..." Eleanor moaned as she pushed Tahani's face deeper into her nethers, the taller woman squirming in her tight grasp:

"Get in there Al-Jamil! Come on, that's it, deeper, deeper, come on, you can go deeper than that! Oh, that's it! Now start moving your tongue in and out of me. Ooooh that's it, right there! Good girl! Just like that, wrap those caramel lips around me -Ohh, Oh God, Good Gurrrl! Tahani oh my god you're the perfect pussy pleaser!"

Eleanor's words awoke Tahani's fragile psyche from its slumber, the idea that she was a perfect pussy eater scaring the spoilt brunette. Yet, even deeper down Tahani had always wanted to be perfect! Of course she had always considered herself straight and yet this all felt soooo good... And now the voices were back inside of her head, louder than ever, debating whether or not Tahani Al Jamil; philanthropist, social activist, cover girl and neck model should be on her knees craning her neck to eat a lesser woman's pussy!

No of course she wasn't a lesbian. She absolutely wasn't a lesbian. She absolutely, positively wasn't a lesbian! So why was she loving this so much? Confused Tahani realised she had never been this turned on before in her life. Although technically she was dead...

Feeling Tahani's hesitation Eleanor groaned in exasperation:

"Come on Al Jamil! Prove to me you are the best rug muncher in the neighbourhood!"

Whimpering into Eleanor's pussy Tahani's big brown eyes fluttered; she desperately wanted to be the best:

Concentrating all the muscles in her face into making Eleanor cum Tahani prayed the blonde's increasingly wet pussy wouldn't spoil her pristine make-up.

Going into pussy-eating overdrive Tahani popped her tongue in and out of Eleanor's core over and over and over in a rapid pulsating motion, her head bobbing back and forth, her big mouth sucking at Eleanor's pussy like her life depended on it! Balancing on her increasingly sore knees yoghurt dripped down between Tahani's trembling thighs.

Meanwhile Eleanor was revelling in her dominance over Tahani: Ever since entering the afterlife she had forgotten how much fun it was to be bad! And if this was truly the bad place Eleanor now knew why she was here: Naughtiness was in her nature. Hell, within the span of half an hour she had turned a straight Princess into a Pussy-loving slut! Might it be fun to break Tahani entirely? To turn this uptight rich girl into her sex slave? What else did she have to do for the rest of eternity?

Tightening her grip on the back of Tahani's head Eleanor shoved the heiress into her pussy, guiding the pace of her tongue fucking just so there could be no doubt who was in control. As she pushed her new sex toy to increase the pace Eleanor began cruelly thrusting forward. Every time she pushed Tahani into her core her pelvis smacked against the raven haired beauty's mouth, Tahani becoming nothing but a fuck pad for Eleanor's insatiable appetite.

Lifting her thighs onto Tahani's quivering brown shoulders, Eleanor relaxed backwards against the ledge, crossing her legs. Soon she closed her eyes, if only to shut out the disturbing clown faces all around her, to give in to her bitch's mouth and tongue, becoming lost in her own pleasure.

Ultimately Eleanor didn't know whether it was the domination, Tahnai's degradation, or the brunette's fantastic pussy pleasing skills but suddenly the blonde felt herself crashing towards an orgasm.

Big blue eyes bursting open, Eleanor swore:

"Holy Mother Forkin' Shirtballs!"

Cumming hard as her vision glazed over the blonde's eyes rolled backward as she climaxed, spasming on the ledge as she revelled in her orgasm, squeezing every drop from her newly minted soulmate.

Exhausted Tahani was amazed when her perfect face was coated in warm cream, accidentally swallowing a mouthful of cum before finally falling backwards onto the floor in an undignified heap.

Both panting for breath the two women slowly came down from Eleanor's amazing climax.

Soon the full humiliation hit Tahani; had all this been some pointless act of defiance against her mother? Or Jameela?? Or was she just so desperate to please she would do literally anything?! The telltale heat of arousal rising throughout her body, Tahani didn't know what to think.

Eleanor watched from her perch as her confused soulmate rose shakily from the floor, the bedraggled brunette teetering before her, eyes wide and shocked:

"What am I doing Eleanor?! This is insane!! I am not some cheap floozy!! We must tell Michael there has been some kind of mistake!"

Rushing to the door Tahani flung it open:

"But what if I can take you to the 'Good Place' Soulmate??"

Tahani froze in the doorway, considering the salacious euphenism.

Sauntering up behind the anxious brunette Eleanor spoke honestly for the first time:

"You just gave me the best orgasm of my life Tahani. You really think this isn't your destiny??"

Glancing sideways Tahani caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, dark hair mussed, make-up blurred, her dress stained; there was simply no way she could deny her own arousal. And after all that humiliating pleasure the least Eleanor could do was return the favour.

Satisfied with this weak excuse for her own story state Tahani twisted to face the shorter woman, a perfect smile plastered on her wet face:

"Perhaps you are right... I would rather enjoy a good shag. Splendid! Perfectly Splendid!!"

"Sweet!"

Strolling up to the other woman Eleanor grasped Tahani's chin, drawing the brunette down to her mouth. Leaning in Tahani pressed her lips to the blonde's, grateful for this latest distraction as she came to grips with her new submissive reality. Mouths sealing together Tahani became lost in this acceptance, barely noticing as the scrupulous blonde subtly lowered the zip on the back of her dress.

The garment coming loose around her midriff, Tahani felt Eleanor tug the tight fabric over her wide hips as they kissed, finally stepping out of her dress as it pooled around her high heels.

Revealing the full extent of Tahani's magnificent body, Eleanor allowed her hands to slide up and around her bountiful curves, slipping fingers over smooth brown skin.

Finally pulling her mouth away once more Eleanor grinned naughtily:

"Mmm, good girl... now how about you get in my bed and we manifest some more destiny??"

Nodding Tahani allowed the blonde to lead the way, the taller woman's impossibly high heels clacking as she dutifully crossed the room, dressed in nothing but her silky undergarments.

Seeing no way up onto the landing Tahani's smile faltered, big brown eyes searching for the stairs before remembering Eleanor's weird little house had none. Forced to endure yet another indignity the brunette threw a leg over the brim, climbing up onto the ledge.

Seeing that plump round behind bob up in front of her so invitingly Eleanor couldn't resist giving her succulent tan flesh a quick slap.

Shuddering Tahani bit her lip; the surprisingly hard spanking making the Pakistani princess feel even more submissive. Crawling up onto the raised platform the socialite rolled onto her back as the formidable blonde followed, clown doors sliding shut behind them with an irritating jingle.

Smiling deviously Eleanor was once again above the brown beauty, Tahani reclining on the big bed before her. Shrugging off her own t-shirt the blonde spoke firmly:

"Hey Janet!"

Puffing into existence the sentient computer beamed at the pair:

"Hey there!"

"Strap-on please."

Watching in bewilderment Tahani's big brown eyes absorbed Eleanor in all her naked glory, the beautiful white woman becoming truly appetising to the other judgmental woman. Becoming nervous as the robot strapped a fake phallus around the blonde's hip, Tahani swallowed hard:

"Isn't that a little-"

"Small? You're right! Janet, give Tahani some credit! Let's say... 12 inches?"

Tahani balked in amazement as the cock swelled in size, the brunette's chocolate brown eyes impossible wide as she took in the dildo's gravity defying girth.

Shuffling forward Eleanor mounted the raven-haired beauty without hesitation, taking full control of the Pakistani Princess:

"Now I'm gonna fork you like the goody girl you are and there's going to be nothing gentle about it! But once I have I promise our souls will be pretty damn intertwined! At least in all the ways that matter."

Staring back at Eleanor still desperate for the superior woman's approval Tahani nodded slowly:

"Well I suppose you can't spell soulmate without mate!"

"That's the spirit!"

Enjoying the brunette's flawed logic Eleanor ran her hands down the brown beauty's bountiful body, fingers catching on sexy purple lace before finally tangling in the hem of Tahani's knickers. Too impatient to wait any longer Eleanor tugged the silk fabric down the brunette's legs, flinging them aside to feasted her eyes on Tahani's pussy:

Impossibly plump and lavish, just like the rest of Tahani, the brunette's flower opened to reveal moist pink petals. Licking her lips, Eleanor ran her hand over the other woman's core, fingers brushing over firm nether lips while her thumb flicked her swollen clit.

"Ohhhh myyyy..." Moaning Tahani closed her eyes, ready for Eleanor to ravish her as the blonde moved closer still.

Finally lining up the dildo Eleanor took one last look at that beautiful face in momentary peace. Then the blonde thrust forward:

Tahani groaned, clutching the bedspread. Watching on Eleanor loved the brunette's enraptured expression as she plunged hard plastic deep into her pussy. Beginning to repeat her pumping movement Eleanor's hips rolled, Tahani grabbing the headboard, her long perfectly manicured nails raking the cheap wood as she was finally impaled. Glancing down at the dildo between them Eleanor beamed, the shaft disappearing inside of the beauty and coming out all wet and slick.

Clutching onto Tahani's huge busom Eleanor rode the brown beauty, using her chest for purchase as she pumped into the delirious woman as she began to writh against the bed:

For the first time since she had arrived in the 'Good Place' Tahani could truly say she was in heaven.

Breasts jiggling white and brown skin slapped together while the headboard bashing the wall, Eleanor revelling in her triumph as the repressed brunette unravelled beneath her. Continuing deep, steady thrusts, Eleanor hooked the dildo up into the fancy female's flushed flesh. Grabbing a pillow and biting her pouting lower lip, Tahani screwed her eyes shut as she was taken to heaven:

"Oh yes! Ohhh my! Oh Eleanor!! Ughh!!"

Flexing up into the tiny blonde Eleanor fell forward, clinging onto Tahani's chest as she bucked against her. Fireworks going off throughout the socialite's overwhelmed frame the women crashed together.

"Ugh! Take that you narcissistic attention seeking Dummy- Ugh!"

Tahani was in shock; Of course she should have released Eleanor Shellstrop did not make love; she fucked hard. Enjoying the blonde's insistent thrusting the brunette groaned in ecstacy, her own manners quickly unravelling as her soulmate pounded her pussy to piece's with the huge fake cock.

Biting down on her shoulder Eleanor thrust the full length of her cock deep into Tahani's pussy so hard that the brunette spasmed, screaming up at the ceiling as she saw stars. Reaching a glorious high Tahani shuddered in Eleanor's arms, big brown eyes wide and vacant, mouth hanging open as a powerful orgasm melted her mind. Not letting up however Eleanor kept pistoning her dildo into the heiress again and again, not satisfied until she had wrenched another two climaxes out of the delirious socialite.

Finally collapsing Tahani lay limp on the bed, her chest heaving as Eleanor continued to stir the dildo in her hot honey pot, two souls truly intertwined.

Both women breathing hard and sweating profusely they lay together in a heap, Eleanor eventually scooting backward to pull her cock out of the Pakistani's well-fucked pussy, the long plastic shaft coming free with a wet squelch. Gasping in relief Tahani felt more cream drip down between her brown thighs. Catching a droplet on her fingertip Eleanor took a taste, grinning down at the overwhelmed beauty:

"Mmmm..." Eleanor moaned, sucking her digit playfully:

"Yummy!"

"Ohhh Bravo..." Tahani purred, satisfied with this newfound kinship in spite of her increasingly lower status in the relationship. Ashamed of her own wanton submission the heiress could not deny her ecstasy, nor her attraction to the devious blonde atop her, Eleanor staring down at Tahani with lust in her hooded eyes, biting the corner of her lip. Languishing in her post-orgasmic haze, the brunette barely felt her counterpart begin to move.

Crawling up her belly Eleanor ascended, climbing over Tahani's mountainous breast with some difficultly, glad when she reached her destination:

"Have a taste..."

"Oh no I couldn't possibly -Mmmpgh!?"

Waiting for the right moment Eleanor took a shot, dropping her hips just in time to skewer Tahani's open mouth on her cock. Dipping the hard plastic between the Pakistani woman's lips, Eleanor raised an expectant eyebrow, pleased when the shaft slid to the back of the brunette's surprised throat, Tahani wrapping her plump mouth around the hard plastic.

Watching her suck the phallus that had so recently been in her own pussy, Eleanor stroked raven black hair as Tahani gagged on the still warm dildo now wedged deep in her gullet. Something tightening in her belly, Eleanor grinned, eying those luscious lips as they spread wide for her cock.

Deeply ashamed of this latest submission Tahini's eyes moistened as she tasted her own cream, staring up at her soulmate from between the blonde's pale thighs; well she did taste exquisite.

"Good girl!"

Patronising the uppity billionaire Eleanor pistoned her hips, moving the dildo in and out of the woman's mouth as Tahani whined pathetically, eyes watering. Satisfied Eleanor smiled, finally pulling away to allow the socialite breath:

"That was A-mazing!" Eleanor beamed, climbing down from the brown beauty.

Utterly overwhelmed Tahani was a shadow of her former confident self, the once pristine Princess now a befuddled sex-crazed mess, her mind still reeling from all that had transpired. Hoping to dissuade Eleanor from shagging her again so soon, Tahani rolled naively onto her belly.

Spread out on the large colourful bed the Pakistani Princess attempted to relax; coming to terms with the reality of her new submissive partnership.

Unfortunately for Tahani she had inadvertently revealed something that made Eleanor salivate; the brunette's magnificent brown behind now on full display to the blonde's lustful eyes. Seeing Tahani's ample butt so open and inviting the blonde bit her lip, finally making up her mind:

She was definitely going to the bad place.

Crawling down the sexy skyscraper Eleanor slipped a playful hand down her soulmate's back as she went, massaging perfect skin to ease the other woman back into a stupor. Finally groping a plump cheek the blonde surreptitiously slipped a finger into Tahani's tight crack:

Just as Eleanor had thought; A Perfect pristine star just like Tahani. But not for long:

Feeling the tip of a finger brush her tight pucker Tahani's chocolate brown orbs snapped open, her nerves returning as the blonde continued to probe her forbidden hole.

"Eleanor!"

Rising up on her haunches Tahani attempted to turn, Eleanor's hand on the curve of her back making the brunette pause:

"Have you no shame?!"

"Apparently not..." Eleanor replied distractedly, running more fingers into Tahani's crack. Leaning closer the evil blonde smiled; God she loved torturing this uppity narcissist:

"Shhh... You want to be a good soulmate don't you??"

"Well yes of course! But shan't we have some limits??"

"We're in the afterlife Tahani. I think we've already crossed every possible physical boundary."

Shifting uncomfortably on all-fours Tahani thought about the potential desecration of her beautiful body. Then looking up at her insatiable blonde friend she saw that lust in those big blue eyes once more.

Feeling herself wilt under that wanton gaze Tahani nodded slowly:

"Well I suppose I could lower myself for you my Darling..."

"Mmmm Good Girl..."

Purring delightedly Eleanor kissed the back of her friend's neck before descending further.

Starring at the beautiful goddess, big brown ass elevated and waiting for her, Eleanor wished she still had her phone to record this moment. Shrugging the blonde licked her finger before moving into position. She'd just have to find another way to ensure they both remembered this forever.

Feeling Eleanor's hand slide over her bottom Tahani bit her lip, wide brown eyes flicking left and right as she lost control of her hindquarters, cappuccino coloured flesh groped by her horny partner.

Tahani cried out softly as a probing finger pushed its way through the tight ring of her asshole and slowly pressed into her behind. Enduring a small amount of pain as the finger rudely wriggled inside her, the brunette shifting uncomfortably.

"Shirtballs you're tight!!" Eleanor exclaimed, Tahini's sphincter squeezing her fingers so hard they went numb as the blonde attempted to stretch her neighbour out.

"Unngh! My mother used to have my sister and I -NnnH! Pinch a penny to improve our posteriors!" Tahani moaned, the slightest intrusion setting her sensitive rear on edge.

Shaking her head Eleanor smirked. Sometimes she forgot Tahani had a really messed up childhood! Tugging herself free she massaged her sore digit. Loosening this woman up might just be her best deed yet!

"Janet!"

Snapping her fingers the helpful heaven-bot appeared beside Eleanor, still dressed in sexy leather attire:

"Hi there!"

"Lube please! Actually scratch that, give me some more frozen yoghurt..."

Lifting her head up off the pillow Tahini's big brown eyes went impossibly wide once more, the brunette murmuring weakly:

"Hurrah..."

Placing the plastic cup on the sheets beside her Eleanor dipped two digits in the yoghurts soft cream, enjoying the wet squelch as she lathered up her hand.

"Ohh!"

It was weird enough feeling for Tahani; bottom being invaded and stretched by two presumptuous fingers but when they entered cold and sticky it became so weird she considered getting off the bed and running straight to the lavatory! Of course she had always found the idea of anal sex gross and disgusting, and it would almost definitely hurt like hell and well, that hole wasn't meant to be entered so it was just wrong. Unfortunately for her Eleanor had made it very clear she intended to sodomise her, most likely ensuring the socialite would never live this down. But how could she say no to her soulmate??