The Good Girl's Bad Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Tahani, Eleanor had some practice in this regard. As a master manipulator on Earth the blonde had once or twice taken out her frustration on women in this very way, sometimes picking up a chick at a bar, other times just to mess with her roommate. Of course none had been as rich and formerly powerful as this particular beauty which only made her final submission all the more hot!

Becoming accustomed to having fingers in her forbidden chute Tahani's response gradually became more positive; the raven haired beauty moaning and groaning pleasurably as Eleanor thrust her twirling fingers in and out of her back door at a steady pace, the heiress' reaction making it clear she was ready for the next step of this final act of submission.

Removing her fingers from Tahani's rectum Eleanor grabbed her strap on by the base and pressed the tip against the brunette's slightly stretched out butthole, smiling as her friend tensed as expected before finally relaxing in acceptance of her fate.

Feeling emboldened Eleanor grabbed the frozen yoghurt once more, drizzling the sweet treat over her big fat phallus, coating her cock in a generous helping of strawberry cream. Then for an extra helping of fun, Eleanor poured the rest into her Pakistani companion's deep brown crack:

Baring her perfect white teeth Tahani moaned as thick, ice cold pink slush ran over her tight brown pucker, rolling between her sumptuous cheeks. Painting her ass pink, Eleanor grinned as she decorated Tahani's big round butt; frosting her famous behind like a cake.

"Mmm you look delicious!" Eleanor beamed: "Now reach back and spread those big juicy cheeks for me!"

Doing as she was told Tahani pressed her face into the bed sheets as she reached back and parted her globes, fingers struggling to grip her slippery flesh now coated in cream, finally offering her virgin asshole as a sacrifice to prove her submission.

Teasing her plaything Eleanor slid the tip of her fake cock up and down Tahini's well-lubricated ass crack for a few long moments before pressing the dildo firmly against the puckered opening.

"You know the best thing about a Frozen Yoghurt?"

Pressing forward firmly Eleanor watched with glee as the tight puckered opening spread around the head of her dildo until it finally slid through the socialite's tight back door, popping her butthole:

"Taking the cherry on top!"

Tahani gasped in a combination of surprise and pain as Eleanor took her anal virginity. She hadn't thought it was possible for something so big to fit inside her and as pain shot through her curvaceous body the heiress wished she had been right.

Luckily the pain was quickly replaced by a dull ache as frozen yoghurt melted through her insides, slushing into Tahani's belly along with an additional inch of hard cock.

Whining Tahani bit into a pillow, eyes wide as she endured this immense intrusion.

"Oh don't be such a little cry baby!" Eleanor laughed, smacking Tahani on her half-filled behind, "Suck it up and take it all babe!"

Wanting to complete this task so she could officially be Eleanor's soulmate Tahani did as she was told, her teeth grinding together while her fingernails slithered on her sticky cheeks, the heiress' ass forced open and stretched wide.

It seemed like it would never end! inch after inch disappearing up her bottom like some kind of magic trick.

Just when she thought it would go on forever Tahani felt something press against her cheeks, realising to her amazement it was Eleanor's thighs meaning somehow that 12 inch dildo was now all the way inside.

Internal pressure too much for the brunette to handle, Tahani squeezed the invading object with her rectum, instantly spattering herself and the blonde behind in frozen yoghurt as it sprayed out of her pristine crack.

Eleanor giggled, unperturbed by her own frosting:

"Congratulations your highness, that's all 12 inches of this bad boy all up in your butt!" Grinning, Eleanor slapped a quivering cheek, "How does it feel hot stuff??"

"Wuh-Wonderful!" Tahani lied through her teeth.

"Ha! Imagine if your famous friends could see you now!" Eleanor exclaimed, rolling her hips into the brunette's ass as if to punctuate her point: "Don't worry I know your type: "Repressed girls are always the freakiest!"

Tightening her grip on Tahani's thighs she began slowly pulling her strap on from the brunette's butt.

Tahani cried out as she felt the truly bizarre sensation of Eleanor's dildo slowly being removed inch by inch from her rectum until it was about halfway out at which point the blonde stopped and began pushing her strap on back inside Tahani's ass.

Repeating this insistent rhythm, Eleanor's dildo began moving steadily through the brunette's back passage, gradually stretching it out in preparation for what was to come.

Mouth hanging open Tahani's mind wasn't focused on what was going to happen later, instead struggling with what was happening now. Allowing something to move in and out of her butt was by far the weirdest sensation of the heiress' entire life and coming from the philanthropist socialite billionaire that was really saying something.

Of course Tahani had expected this to be like pure agony, but even during the initial entry it wasn't anywhere near as painful as she had been expecting and surprisingly the pain she felt quickly deteriorated into a dull, uncomfortable ache. It was still far from pleasant but it wasn't unbearable either. If this was as bad as it got the brunette could definitely take it, especially if it meant pleasing her soulmate.

And then, just as Tahani began to think she could put up with this indignity something even more impossible happened: She felt a spark of pleasure. But that was impossible! It had to be impossible... The scandal! What would Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu say!?

Of course Tahani had entertained this sloppy fantasy but now she had to be imagining things because there was no possible way she could ever feel that dirty pleasure from that forbidden place. She was a Lady!

And then Tahani felt it. And then a short time later she felt it again and then again and then again and again.

Soon the sparks came quicker and got stronger, Tahani's body filling with an uncouth pleasure which shouldn not have been possible but apparently was:

And as those little sparks became bigger, stronger and faster Tahani's once perfect button began to loosen around the invader until eventually even the uncomfortableness disappeared, leaving only the desperate pleasure which became so strong the heiress couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure.

Tahani's big brown eyes almost burst from her head when the first unmistakable moan of pleasure escaped from her pouting lips. Sodomy couldn't possibly feel that good, could it? Moan after moan escaping her perfect mouth, the Princess was forced to surmise that it could.

Soon Tahani was forced to grit her teeth, burying her face in the pillow. Only now she wasn't trying to drown out her cries of pain but to hide her unladylike squeals of pleasure.

The feeling of humiliation for enjoying something so gross and disgusting was so overwhelming tears of shame filled the brunette's eyes; staining the bed sheets. Refusing to complain, instead Tahani just lay there on her knees, face down and ass up, her hands submissively spreading her butt cheeks for her insatiable soulmate, weeping with joy as as her body cruelly betrayed her.

Eleanor just smirked; she had been right; she had seen Tahani's type and knew it wouldn't take much to make this uptight aristocrat into an anal loving slut. That was the problem with being perfect; you always want what you shouldn't have: Sexually repressed people were easy to pervert because without a steady dose of good-old fashioned sex they craved even the kinkiest acts of pleasure.

There was a very good chance that Tahani had repressed thoughts about her sister, that she wanted punishment for her shallow good deeds. If anything ethically Eleanor was doing the heiress a favour by showing her there was no need to be ashamed of things which felt good; even if they were bad.

Whatever the Philosophical case Eleanor was having a lot of fun introducing Tahani to her own twisted psyche. And butt-forking a woman that thought of her as an inferior? Well that definitely was the cherry on top of the frozen yoghurt.

At this moment Eleanor had her rival in one of the most submissive positions possible, face down and ass up on her clown bed, the brunette still spreading her butt cheeks just because the blonde hadn't told her to stop, kneeling behind Tahani and endlessly thrusting her strap on in and out of her perfect bottom.

From this position there could be no doubt who was in control, no doubt who was in charge, no doubt in either woman's mind who was the dom and top in this soulmate pairing.

The position gave Eleanor a great view to look at while she sodomised her gullible friend, the famous philanthropist bent over and spreading her ass cheeks for her, exposed butt hole being destroyed by an impossibly huge strap-on: From now on whenever this preening peacock pranced around the neighbourhood she would know; one part of her was definitely not perfect.

Stretched wide open by her toy in total submission to Eleanor, that busted up butthole gave the blonde infinite pleasure, Tahani's British accent breaking into warbling wails as she thrust into the ruined brunette.

"Looks like we're perfect for each other huh dummy?" Eleanor exclaimed, lazily stroking her fingers up and down the tan lips of Tahani's soaking wet pussy only to pinch the brunette' clit tightly when she didn't get a response:

"Doesn't it?"

"Yessss!" Tahani groaned, pulling her face from the covers so she could speak:

"Unngh! P-Perhaps we truly are supposed to be bonded-AHH!"

"Ugh! But taking a cock in your big gorgeous ass -Ugh! Isn't that beneath you?!" Eleanor asked smugly, sentence broken up by her hips still pistoning the dildo back and forth into Tahani's behind.

Blinking back tears Tahani came to the same realisation:

"I'mmm-uh! Not Perfect?..."

"That's right!" Eleanor exclaimed delighted, letting go of Tahani's clit and stroking the brunette's pussy:

"You're just a gorgeous little anal whore aren't yuh?"

"I'm-Ugh! I'm a little anal whore -Ohhh!" Tahani yelped as Eleanor smacked her bottom, plump brown flesh jiggling under the blonde relentless pounding.

"Good girl," Eleanor grinned as the brunette moaned uncontrollably, "Oh, why are you crying babe? Does it still hurt? Or are you crying because you can't believe how good it feels? Because you're ashamed for liking it so much!?"

"Yesss!!" Tahani groaned, choking out the word as she was filled once again.

"And why is that??"Eleanor persisted:

"Because arse shagging is gross! Ugh!! And disgusting! Ohhh! And oh so wrong, and... and... it shouldn't feel this Good-URGGHHH!" Tahani blurted out, her clipped words becoming blurred with each cruel thrust.

The brunette was spiralling: A Lady was supposed to have dignity, self-respect, and power. But Eleanor had shown her that beneath the facade she was a weak, pathetic floozy! And worst of all it didn't even feel bad! It felt good! This was her place in the afterlife. All her life Tahani had been compared to her sister and fallen short. Whenever she had tried being a strong woman, a real woman, it had never felt right, ending with failure and disgracing the Al Jamil name. But being dominate just felt, right! Natural even, like this was how she was supposed to be! Tahani was being put in her place; and she loved it! Not that she was planning to admit it... But Eleanor knew regardless:

"Alright hot stuff no more softly softly! Up on all fours; I wanna give you a nice hard butt-forking!!"

Tahani whimpered but didn't hesitate to obey, letting go of her ass cheeks and pushing her upper body upwards so she was on all fours. Arching her back perfectly the brunette braced herself.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Eleanor began jackhammering in and out of Tahani's poor behind, glad that on this plane of existence internal injury was essentially impossible. The blonde could go as hard as she wanted and all the heiress could do was take it.

Considering the power Eleanor was now using to butt fuck the brunette's asshole to should have been torn to shreds, but if it was Tahani couldn't feel it, she couldn't even feel any uncomfortableness; all she felt was pure pleasure coming from her bottom.

It wasn't possible and yet it was, an anal paradox Tahani simply could not comprehend; part of her hating herself for getting such unbelievable pleasure from something she had always considered so disgusting and yet another part of her too deliriously happy to care.

The part of her that was deliriously happy tried to ignore the other part, Tahani wanting to just shut off her brain and enjoy the deplorable pleasure she was feeling. And yet there were a thousand different thoughts screeching through her mind, fireworks of pleasure overcoming her brain. And then Tahani had her own epiphany, a moment of perfect clarity which set her free, not just to enjoy anal sex but to accept who she really was:

She was a bad girl getting forked in her baddest place.

A real Lady couldn't enjoy something so revolting as anal sex. A real Lady would be disgusted by it, think it unnatural, and not enjoy it in any way if she had to endure it. But she was not a high-society do-gooder: she was an anal addicted slut.

Eleanor went into overdrive, the sound of her hips savagely slamming into Tahnani's ass cheeks along with a yoghurt squelch becoming deafening as the devious blonde using every ounce of her strength to tear her new soulmate's butthole apart.

Soon Tahani began thrusting herself backwards against the invading dildo, still desperate to please, impaling her hungry bottom upon the monster cock out of pure submissive desire.

Soon both women were completely lost in this perverted act of anal sex, becoming truly intertwined as the whole world fell, floating in an endless void with nothing but a strap-on and a butt hole to keep them satisfied for all eternity.

Focused on the horribly misused and stretched out butthole of her new partner Eleanor barely noticed as she came, intent on using the huge dildo around her waist to plow into this spoilt bitch's back door forever.

As for Tahani she was completely focused on that big strap-on pounding its way through her anal passage, the sensations making her thrust herself backwards like a bitch in heat. The brunette had never acted so wantonly before but she just couldn't help herself. She had no dignity or shame left; All that mattered to her in that moment was pure, unadulterated lust.

And then it arrived, an orgasm of such magnitude it blew away her sense, Tahnani's very first anal induced orgasm causing her mind to explode into a million shards which then melted away into a blissful frozen yoghurt. Before she could even comprehend what had happened Tahani experienced her second climax, and then her third in quick succession, Eleanor sodomising through multiple explosions without even touching her nethers.

Enjoying her own mind melting body numbing orgasms, Eleanor selfishly wanted more, continuing to pound away at Tahani's asshole, taking the brunette's butt way past the point of no return for her own sexual gratification.

Finally both women collapsed.

Taking her time in this post-orgasmic haze, Eleanor laid atop the broken heiress for a while, the limp Pakistani accepting her new position beneath the selfish blonde. Eventually becoming uncomfortable Eleanor pulled out with a pronounced wet squelched, sighing with satisfaction.

For a few moments she just knelt there, admiring with pride the raven-haired beauty's bruised butt cheeks and gaping asshole, then tan crater slowly leaking frozen pink slush. Falling backward onto the tangled sheets the blonde smiled peacefully:

Everything was truly fine.

Climbing out of the bed Eleanor cracked her neck. Stretching out in all her naked glory the erect cock dripped with frozen yoghurt.

"Janet?"

Appearing behind her the brunette poofed back into existence.

"Would you still like to speak to Michael?"

"Nah not yet. I mean we have all of eternity... And who knows? Maybe this is the good place after all!"