All Comments on 'The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 01'

by dirtydan6969

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
???? way too long

a three was hard for me to click..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confusing in a way, but interesting

I was confused because I have no idea where this story will go from here. Does he get revenge or keep on being cuckolded? Also I have to admit it was maddening as well as upsetting to see him being... well... such a... pussy that never did anything about jenny or Todd. Good overall though even with some grammatical mistakes. I would like to see where this story goes. Keep writing

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TOP DOG SHOULD REMEMBER ONE THING

never crowd a pup in his own yard. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why continue this drivel?

It's gone on too long already. The good news is that he's not married so dumping the cheating slut is easy. Get your house key back from her and wave bye-bye to the bitch. Then it's time to have a little family meeting with your parents and sister. Tell your parents point blank why you won't be having anything to do with your sister in the future and then walk out and move on. First thing you do? Start looking for a great new job at the opposite end of the Country. That will solve a lot of your problems. This sad tale was way too long. And he's WAY too whiny and wimpy. You been reading MM stories? Because this guy came right out of Matts playbook for wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just....bad

This is terrible, I kept reading thinking something must happen soon but it never did, hardly anything erotic - hearing people moan about having a small cock does not turn me on.

Wrong topic aswell - there wasnt any non-consent/reluctance

MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
Confused, but kinda liked it

Honestly liked it. Grammar could use a little work, but the rest seems to work. One thing I didn't like too much was the amount of whining in this chapter. Too many times does he miss the signs and i'm afraid you're setting him up to be a cuckold, which I pray to god you don't cause this story has so much potential. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

He needs to grow a pair and kick her ass to the curb and tell his skank whore sister to go to hell

stanford_carlystanford_carlyabout 10 years ago
Fuck the trolls

This was a great story, the kinda stories we don't get too often around here. Please continue this the way you intend it to be and don't listen to the idiots who wanna make this the typical happy-revenge-ending story they want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your premise is complete B.S. On what imaginary planet would jocks and bimbos be Psych Majors?

And in studying to be psychologists or psychiatrists? Then you deliberately make your protagonist the most below average, borderline retard you could and for what? To make some cockamamie story that wouldn't pass the smell test any other way? Because you have an no confidence and the only way you can make yourself feel better is to make someone else a bigger loser than you.

Hers a suggestion: Go see a real doctor and quit using Literotica as your therapy session.

prettywiccanprettywiccanabout 10 years ago
obvious

its obvious and you can predict the end from the first page but its such a train wreck I just read the first page and skipped to the last and the ending was what I predicted still good for readers who aren't use to a story going really dark

nicestory1nicestory1almost 10 years ago
great read

what a complete bitch. very sexy. very hot. good imagination. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seething with anger...

So this bitch was doing all this for over two months while they've been in a committed relationship... and then she and his sister use it as secret "girl talk", and she's using his house and she doesn't even live there!?

He should throw the whore out, put all her shit in the trash on the curb... change the locks and call out his sister in the most embarrassing way in front of the family and never talk to or attend a family event that she's been invited to.

Remove both of these whores from his life completely... but I'm sure chapter 2 will just have this pussy becoming a cuckold!

And on top of all this... he's supposed to be a fucking psychology major? He should have a better understanding of these feelings and get over this whore not what he's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill yourself

That is fucking all. Cunt.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Understanding

It seems impossible obviously to many, but I can understand and even relate. Thanks for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lmfao

this is the most pathetic shit ive ever read in my life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good guy loses

Because that's what you get for dating the biggest bitch on the planet. No self-respecting woman would ever do that shit irl, its' only the worst fucking cunts out there. And Jenny is a cunt. So is Stacey. Good guy should kill Todd, bury his body, then sort out the other parasites in his life. Or kill himself if he can't bring himself to do that, it's not like any fucking person actually gives a shit about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That's when you secretly record you fucking her then put it all over the Internet and send it to her family and everyone at school lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agonizing

Todd is a real tough guy, but I wonder if he's bullet proof. Hmmm.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
I THINK TODDY BETTER WORRY

there is the Junk Yard Dog theory working here, TK U MLJ LV NV

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
Are you that stupid or is it only that crap story??

What a bunch of crap!! All he has to do throw the slut out, get a divorce and be happy!! So whats your point?? You want to write for pervert brain sick ones called cucki and not for the normal readers?? So be aware your positive feedback will mostly be from perverts they will applaud! But think about: monkeys will also applaud if they are trained long enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Is All About Humiliating Jeff

For Jenny it is all about the size of Todd's penis and humiliating Jeff. It has nothing to do with love. For Todd is is about stealing Jenny away from Jeff and humiliating Jeff. It has nothing to do with love. If Jeff would take himself out of the mix, Todd would move onto his next conquest and leave Jenny to a life of promiscuity and sexually transmitted diseases. Jeff no longer has a sister. It is pretty obvious that Jeff and his sister didn't come from the same man. The question is which one is the bastard child. Maybe we will find out in future stories.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Being a small dick sissy

I know exactly how Jeff feels. I have loved so many girls but they all wanted nothing to do with my tinny member so I grew content with their company and becoming their girlfriend as they fucked my friends. We take what we can and live with it. I do hope Jeff gets to experience Todd's magnificent cock in the next instalment. Learn to enjoy being able to serve his love and they men she has sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poor baster

This is just sicking

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon

This was so hot. The premise is really good and I’m excited for chapter 2. I would love to see Stacey and Jenny in a threesome with Todd, and just completely crush Jeff’s soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous