The Good Housemaster Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does everything feel so good?" She emits a long, drawn-out groan as she takes a very pale pink nipple in her fingertips. She pulls at it gently and shudders.

I can't. I can't even close my eyes. I must stop... My pants are unzipping! The girl's icy blue eyes lock on as my twitching manhood is revealed to her. I move to cover myself, but to my horror, the feeling only redoubles as I touch it. A new sensation forms right behind my balls, and I realize something bad is about to happen. I pull my hand away, not that it improves the situation at all.

"You're so hard... Am I pretty, sir?"

The blonde's hands move down to the waist of her long pleated skirt and release the single button. Then one of them sneaks under her waistband, and those long legs move subtly apart. Luckily, I couldn't see exactly what she's doing, but it doesn't matter. Her face gives me ample testimony to the pleasure she is giving herself. Her pleasure at seeing me aroused. I try to force the feelings down once again. "We have to stop..."

Another deep laugh. Both of us shiver at it's amusement, but she continues to rub herself with even more vigor. A sound begins that I never wanted to ever hear from one of my students. A rhythmic wet sloshing I couldn't ignore.

"Sir... It's happening..."

I can tell she's not even trying to fight it anymore. The sight of her impending orgasm is driving me to the point of no return as well. She looks at my shockingly stiff member one last time, and her head bows down. The first convulsion takes hold, and her fine hair falls into her face. Even masked, I see her thin lips part in a long moan. Her primal sounds make my cock shudder. I grab hold of myself and squeeze hard, trying to stop what is surely to come: and it works for the moment. That is, until I hear her plaintive cry.

"Oh, sir... It's coming out..."

I'm not sure what she means at first. The sounds emanating from under the dress suddenly becomes watery. Gripping my cock in a chokehold, I see her hose darken. I open my mouth, realizing that my student had wet herself. A drop falls on the open folder next to her picture. She's smiling up at me. Her innocent smile... My cock pulses in my hand, and I can't stop it now. The pressure; and the need...

A thick stream leaps out of my upthrust head and lands high up Miss Pritchard's already wet stocking. The second one spurts onto her carefully spit-polished black shoes. I'm soiling her just as she did herself. I grit my teeth and begin stroking myself as the rest of my semen joins an expanding pool between her feet, the picture now drowned in our cum.

My cock finally stops. It's over. I remorsefully look up at Amelia and see that she looks peaceful. Sleepy. She fades away, and then the room does as well. My mind is falling into a stupor.

"Remember what you felt. It can be this way and more. Did you see how happy she was? She will fall for you willingly. She already has." The modulated voice is calming. Almost caressing in its tones.

"I... Not my student... There is another..."

"Forsake her! She is nothing! Only pain lies on that path."

Yes. Pain. Betrayal. I must never give in; but Amelia as well. I must resist any temptation. Yet the voice keeps on...

and on....

and on.....

"I won't!" I jerk my head up and find that it's morning. Completely disoriented, I search my surroundings. To my relief, I'm in my room. My head is really hurting, though. I crawl out of bed and find that my shorts have bound themselves to my crotch. What was I dreaming? I never wet the bed or anything like that...

Reaching my bathroom, I start the shower. I feel unclean, and not just in my shorts. Stripping down, I wait for the water to warm and then give myself a long soak. I hate how I feel. I let the water pour over me, and I relax. Then I see Amelia...

On all fours in my bed, waving her bottom at me.

Between my legs, holding my cock adoringly.

With her back on top of my desk, guiding me in.

What the hell?! I press my palms into my eyes until I see stars. It helps a bit. Are my thoughts of Penelope somehow triggering this? I turn the water off and stand there naked. What happened? Did I dream something...? With the pain ebbing, I step out and begin drying off. That's when I finally hear the knock at my door. I slide on a robe and find Housemaster Wastrope waiting outside. "Sir?"

"Late night, Professor? It's nine..." His kidding expression disappears. "Are you all right, Alan?"

"I'm getting better. You said nine?"

"Yes. You are obviously sick. Should I have the staff nurse check on you?"

"If she must. Thank you." My stomach growls. "Is there any food?"

"I'll see that some porridge is brought. Are you sure you're all right?"

I nod. "A bit of a headache. I'll be ready, but I need a little time."

"Ah. Rest then. I'll send for the nurse. Now I'm off to Housemaster Brown's room."

"What's going on there?"

"He hasn't shown up for breakfast either."

* * *

It's now nearly noon, and I'm sitting in bed going over the next term's syllabus. After the nurse had stopped by and given me a check-up, I was free to review my work before the exam. There are still a few aftereffects, and I have to take breaks to keep the headache at bay. I do start to feel better as my first visitor turns up a little after one. I shouldn't have been surprised by who it is.

"Am I intruding, Professor Wright?" It's Penelope. She has a mask of concern on her face.

"Of course not. I'm glad you came."

"I was worried after your episode last month."

"This is nothing like that. Just a bad migraine that's nearly gone."

She pulls up a chair and sits next to me. "It's been a long day. I'm concerned after what I heard from Wastrope. And then Brown..."

I close my notebook. "What happened to him?"

"Wastrope said he was really out of it. The Housemaster was mumbling something for several minutes before he became aware that someone was trying to wake him up. The doctor was called in from Shropshire, and he's resting comfortably now. The rest of the staff are shuffling their schedules to cover for him."

"I can see why you're so busy then."

"That's not even the half of it." Penelope leans in. "His Prefect, Miss Bowden, was found out of bounds in her nightgown!"

I sit up. "What?! She was outside the dormitory at night?"

"Yes. The student was discovered this morning without shoes, shivering at her house door near the courtyard. The young lady said she sleepwalked out there."

"Wow! So is she in trouble?"

"Not really. Everyone is blaming the upcoming tests and stress. She wasn't doing anything besides dozing out there, it seems."

I ponder that a moment. After last night and my weird feelings? Something strange is going on...

"Penny for your thoughts, Professor?"

I look back and see Penelope staring at me closely. "I'm worried, ma'am. Especially for Miss Pritchard. After all the progress we made, you have made with her, I mean."

Penelope smiles and places a hand on my coverlet. "That's kind of you. I do appreciate that you have gone out of your way to help her; and me."

I couldn't help but notice how she said appreciate. It wasn't as if her hand was doing anything inappropriate. Just lying there lightly. I look again, see her band, and relax a bit. "Ms. Pritchard..."

"Penelope, remember?"

"Ah, Penelope. You know I would; uhhh..." My pulse accelerates as the older woman begins to straighten my sheets, making casual contact with me. "I would help no matter..."

The fair woman is leaning over me now. "I like that most about you. How could I have been so mistaken?"

I feel my cheeks tighten. My red hair must be highlighting a remarkable blush. "You were just protecting your daughter."

She studies my face, and then her hand slowly withdraws. "Sorry. Some of the staff say I'm hysterical."

"Brown?"

"Actually, no. He's been mostly polite since the party." She waves at the hallway. "It's just hard being here. I'm fighting for respect, and not one of the male staff calls me professor."

I realize it's true. "I have to correct that, ma'am."

"Penelope." She purses her lips. "Be careful, though."

"I'm sorry, Penelope. Careful?"

"How we carry ourselves here. We have to be very; careful."

I try to smile, wondering if she is implying something. "Yes. Of course we do. I will be proper at all times."

"I'm sure you will."

There she goes, all distant again. The moment grows long. "Ms. Pritchard?"

"Will Miss White be seeing me this afternoon?"

The sudden change in topic takes me off guard. I think for a moment. "Oh, yes. The detention. It's been arranged."

"Could you escort her to my room?" She points upstairs. "If you're up for it, I would like for you to see the new facilities."

"I suppose so. I could go there right before Miss Pritchard's history tutoring."

"Excellent." She departs with a smile. "I'll see you then."

She turns, and I again catch myself watching her mostly hidden figure as she walks away. When the woman disappears into the hallway, I pull off the blanket and roll out of bed, more confused than ever. I'm trying to be honest with her. Something is going on, and there are no answers. It's back to square one, and I'm getting tired of it. The headache is gone, at least, and I close the door to dress. Finding myself wanting to go outside, it's time to get out of here and think.

It's not a bad day for early December, and I enter the courtyard between the houses. Passing the living quarters, I see a senior looking inside a waste bin. Brown's Prefect. She jerks up as I approach.

"Miss Bowden. Lose something?"

"Uhh. No, sir. I just threw my cigarette in there without thinking. Don't want to have an accident."

I glance at the can and see that it's mostly empty. "Good thing. Starting a fire would not do much for a prefect's reputation, Miss."

"No, sir. I have to get to my exam, so if you'll excuse me." The short woman trots off.

Disgusting habit. I know we are letting the girls have some independence, but I just can't abide that particular vice. Well, so long as they keep it outside. Stretching for a moment, I think about where I'm going to go. Maybe a short walk through the woods? As I near the wall, I hear high-pitched voices coming from the field next to me. Curious, I approach. There are ten or so ladies in outdoor sports gear running madly back and forth with their sticks, passing a ball between them. It's Wastrope's house practice.

I immediately pick out the tall Miss Pritchard in the group. Almost as if she senses my arrival, the young woman looks up at me and gives a short wave. I return it. The lanky woman does seem to be in high spirits. The ball flies towards her, and she picks it out of the air and flicks it back at the keeper. Is that Miss White? She looks my way and freezes. The ball skips by her and into the net. One of the seniors calls time-out. They all take a moment to catch their breath, which billows in smoke with every exhale. Amelia doesn't seem quite as winded as the others, and she runs for the ball.

Those visions. A part of a bad dream? It had to be. And yet, they were so vivid! I have to admit, the tall lady seems just fine. Better than that even. Katie and Lauren are both looking at me, and I realize this would be a good time to make my exit.

"Hello, sir!"

I twist around and see two girls wrapped in heavy coats sitting in the stands. It is Miss Chung and Akins.

Dorothy looks up from her book and stares through her glasses. "Professor Wright? You're okay!"

"Word of my demise has gotten out, it seems," I say jokingly. "You seem surprised, Miss Akins. I just needed a little extra rest this morning. What did you think was wrong?"

"I; uhhh..." She looks over at the field, and I see that Miss White is jogging toward us, looking concerned. "It's okay, Lauren! It wasn't his..." Natalie elbows her.

I tilt my head. "My what exactly, Miss Akins?"

The golden-haired girl goes pink. "I mean... Well; after Lauren fell on you..."

I start to frown. "No, Miss Akins. What on earth made you think that? Although I do appreciate the fact that you are all thinking about my well-being, if not about specific parts of me."

"Yes. We are all thinking of your..." Natalie bumps her again. "I mean; I'm happy you're fine, sir."

"Thank you. So how does the team look?" I ask as I wave Miss White over.

Natalie shrugs shyly. "Still learning the rules. It will be a while before they are ready to compete, sir."

"Is there a team name?"

"The Knights, sir."

"How am I not surprised. Did you come up with that, Miss Akins?"

The tow-headed girl next to Natalie smiles. "You know me too well, sir. The literature of that time period was so romantic. And violent! Why not apply it to our team?"

"Just remember to be chivalrous if you're winning or losing. Always play with honor."

Her cheeks are quite red from the cold. "Are you honorable, sir?"

"I try to be." I turn back as Miss White gets close. So, are you ready for your detention?"

"Detention?!" the two girls in the stands exclaim.

Lauren's shoulder's slump. "Yes, sir. But I don't see why..."

"Not now, Miss White. Not unless you want a full discussion right here in front of your friends."

She looks up at them and then shakes her head.

"Then get your gym kit and meet me at the front hall."

Deflating, the girl slowly jogs back to the school, and the other girls go quiet. I look out, and Amelia is taking her turn in a passing drill. I have to admit, she is doing quite well. It had to have been a dream. My inherent conservatism must be trying to send me a signal. Penelope and I have to remain friends, no matter what this feeling is. With everything going on with Amelia, it would be all too easy to jeopardize our positions. It's time to be honorable. My mind set, I find the chill is getting to me. "Good luck on your exams, you two."

Miss Akins gives me that distinctive grin. "We don't need luck, sir. Not with your help."

My gray mood is washed away by her earnestness. Suddenly realizing I'm slouching, I straighten back up. "Thank you, Dorothy. That means so much to me." Her hazel eyes widen as I leave. How can one be in a bad mood with students such as these? Now I'll just have to discuss the situation with Ms. Pritchard, and everything will be right as rain.

A half-hour later, I collect Miss White from her house. Now in her gym kit of tight-fitting navy blue shorts, white shirt, shoes, and socks, I lead her to the school's upstairs gymnasium. Seeing her in the more form-fitting clothing, I guess I was a little unfair thinking that she was 'pudgy'. She's certainly thicker than most of the other girls, but you could tell from her gait that she has plenty of muscle underneath. I nod for her to follow.

"It was all an accident, sir. Why won't you believe me?"

"Even if it was, Miss White, there's no call for your indecent behavior."

The curly-haired girl didn't respond. Something on her face hinted that she is still very embarrassed for what she did. "I'm sorry, sir. I don't know why..."

"You rubbed yourself on my privates?" There. I said it. It mortifies Miss White, and she looks down as I steadfastly approach Ms. Pritchard's classroom. Finding the door open, we head inside.

With the new facilities completed for track and sporting events, Ms. Pritchard has been busy converting this space into what she always wanted: a dedicated dance studio. This being my first time up here, I see a smoothly polished wooden floor with one wall that consists of a ground-to-ceiling mirror. Along the other walls are stretching and balance bars, as well as a few stools to sit on.

"Like what you see, Professor?"

I turn and find Penelope walking towards us. I do a double-take as I stare at what she's wearing. Her legs are clad in what I first thought were hosiery, they are so form-fitting.

"Lycra. It's the latest thing," she says with a bit of a grin.

Her shirt barely covers her lower waist, and my eyes take in her toned, womanly curves. Bikinis and négligée are far more revealing, but you never expect to see any of that in this part of the country. At least in public. I tear my eyes away, but the mirror is no better. Her amazingly shaped posterior is shifting left to right... Dammit! I must look like a fool. I finally meet Penelope in the eye, but she doesn't appear angry with me. Trying to recover, I find there is a sudden frog in my throat. "Ahem. The room looks quite nice."

"It does, doesn't it?" The blond woman then twirls and takes a long step towards me. "Mmmm. It feels amazing. Almost like a second skin. Does it bunch up when I do this?" She raises a leg above her head and grasps a slippered foot.

I could immediately see that it did not. In fact, the material tightened considerably around her now spread... "Jesus." Did I just say that out loud?! I cough. "I ahh, don't see any..." Then I notice Miss White's expression as she watches us. Was it shock? No, the younger woman was embarrassed; or envious. Realizing what Penelope was trying to do, I get myself under control. Unfortunately, I am only partially successful. "No. I mean, from what I can see, Ms. Pritchard. Quite remarkable, actually."

She places her leg back down very smoothly. "Thank you, Professor. So, Miss White, did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

The young woman's color rises. "I have no idea what you're talking about, ma'am."

"No? Well, you would know best about that." The blonde suddenly looks very serious. "However; you have been not putting your best effort in my class, so I will be heading up your detention. Now stand at attention!"

"What?! This is university!"

Penelope grins wickedly. "This is detention. Since you are acting like a fourth-former, you will be treated like one. Now: attention!"

The freckled lady's mouth opens, and then closes back up just as fast. She draws herself up.

"Good." The very fit teacher walks around the lady to face me. "Care to watch as I put this troublemaker through her paces?"

There is nothing more I could want but to see Ms. Pritchard dressed as she is running around the room, but I had to at least look like I was trying to be professional. "I wish I could; but I must tutor your daughter..." She's now standing barely a step away from me.

"Ah. Pity. I think you would learn some things here." The fair woman reaches for my tie and straightens it. Miss White just stares at us in dismay. "Will you join me at supper?"

I swear I can feel the heat coming off of Ms. Pritchard's thinly clothed body. "Oh! Of course!" I begin backing out. "I'll leave you to it!" Closing the door, the last thing I see is Miss White looking quite abashed.

I take a moment to breathe. Ms. Pritchard's technique had certainly put the student in her place, but; was she flirting with me? No. It had to be a show. Yes. That's all it was. I hurry downstairs. Teaching. That's what I need. Tutoring the woman's daughter should get my mind off of what I just witnessed.

With my blood pressure still pounding in my ears, I join Amelia back at my classroom. "Ready to continue, Miss Pritchard?" The tall woman's eyes bulge as I approach. Why is she staring downward? Oh, Christ! Do I have a bulge?!

"Sorry, sir. I just thought I saw something."

She's looking everywhere but at me now. Talk about uncomfortable! Not letting on, I open the door to walk in. Miss Pritchard follows at a considerable distance. Not wasting any time, I get behind my desk. "Please sit and take out your notes for history." I pull open one of my desk drawers, get my syllabus out, and turn to find Amelia taking a chair near the back. "Miss Pritchard?"

She looks at me nervously. "I'm sorry, sir. Could I sit back here?"

'Well away from me' I finish the statement in my head. "Of course, Miss Pritchard. If that makes you comfortable." Does she sense my; excitement? Stop focusing on her mom and get to work! "I will use the chalkboard then?" The first-year nods appreciatively.