The Good Housemaster Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brown looks astounded. "But you can't just put the lady on the street!"

The headmaster seems to be indecisive. He gazes down at the third-year, and their eyes lock. It's almost as if they are having a battle of wills. For the first time since I entered the room, I see real worry on the young woman's face. Sherman straightens his back, and the older man's grip on his cane relaxes. "I'm sorry, Professor, but they're right. To have someone who betrayed our school this badly remain on campus would be extremely detrimental to morale."

"Fine," Cawthorn grumbles. "Good riddance then."

The student rises, letting her dress fall back into place. The knickers around her legs would have been comical if it wasn't for the expression on her face. "You can't kick me out! It's not supposed to be..."

"Miss Bowden!" Brown interrupts her. "Don't argue with your superiors!"

The young woman draws back as if slapped. "Sir, you said I..."

"You heard the Headmaster's decision." The dark-haired man shakes his head slowly. "I'm so disappointed."

Miss Bowden seems to be on the verge of collapsing. I put out a hand to support her, but she recoils. "Don't touch me! You're the cause of this!"

I jerk back at her sudden whiplash of emotion and feel as if I were struck at by a snake. How she could have risen to a leadership position is beyond me.

Sherman frowns. "Get your pants up, Miss! Ms. Pritchard, if you could escort this 'lady' to her room and see that she remains there." The older woman nods. After the student finally gets herself situated, the five of us remain behind. The headmaster sits, looking worn from the experience.

Brown breaks the silence. "I'm telling the truth that she has no life outside this school, Headmaster."

"It will be too disruptive if she remains." The senior man pulls out his pipe and prepares to light it. "The best I can do is let Miss Bowden remain confined to her room through the holiday break. She will use that time to plan her future: whatever that may be."

Wastrope hits his leg in frustration. "It's incredible! She was just one term away and had mostly outstandings. Why would she throw it all away?"

I have my suspicions, but I'm the most junior here. Challenging Brown right now would be difficult at best, and I have no proof anyway. That feeling I had before is gone, and I realize I really shouldn't have been here to witness this. I sheepishly turn for the door.

"Professor Wright," the Headmaster calls out. "What you just said. I'm, well, reminded of a much younger version of myself. The Housemaster certainly did right by finding you."

"Thank you, sir." My eyes dart to Brown and he stares back, his expression completely unreadable as I close the door behind me.