The Good Idea

Story Info
Wander has a GOOD IDEA of how to reform Lord Dominator.
2.2k words
0
546
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Wander, are you sure this is a good idea?" Sylvia asked.

The small, furry orange man frowned, perhaps not entirely sure himself.

Sylvia was many things to the intergalactic traveler--his friends called him Wander--trusty steed, best friend, traveling companion, and a source of resourceful, calculating muscle, who could clear a room full of goons, but only if she had to, but perhaps her most important role was as his voice of reason, the one person he could always count on from keeping him from moonwalking into a black hole. Wander knew how much he needed her, and appreciated her input, but sometimes he just had to take that leap of faith when he could see the good it would do. On the other hand, Sylvia seemed to question all of his ideas, even if that was due to the fact that a lot of them were bad ones, at least according to all conventional wisdom.

Lord Dominator lay stretched out on a massive bed before him, her slender, partially armored body posed on top of blood red sheets and a jagged, red headboard behind black pillows that glowed and pulsed with an intense orange, magma-like substance that flowed through the engraved lines that zig-zagged throughout it. The imposing green-skinned conqueror crossed and crisscrossed her legs, leaning against the pillows with one arm comfortably propping up her green-skinned head, pale white hair hanging down beneath her green-clawed fingers. She grinned.

Wander stood near the end of the mattress, his head only coming up slightly above the edge of it, with a heart-shaped box of chocolates under one arm and a bouquet of flowers under the other. He grit his teeth and sweat began to form under his hat.

"It, uh...could be," He replied, finally, looking back at Sylvia with a hopeful albeit worried smile. "If it goes well it'll be a good idea!"

THE GOOD(?) IDEA

"That does not inspire confidence," Sylvia said.

"So how is this going to go again?" Dominator asked, condescension practically dripping from her lips. "You're going to show me how good love and affection can feel, and then I'm going to lose my urge to eradicate pathetic dweebazoids like the two of you?"

Wander let out a nervous chuckle. "...Yup."

Dominator barked out a mocking laugh. "Well, good luck with that. Guess I don't mind humoring you."

Looking more and more uncertain as time went on, Sylvia frowned and stayed near the back of the room. "I guess I'll just...watch the door."

Wander climbed onto the red sheeted mattress, the act for him a little like scaling K2, or some similarly massive Earth mountain. He swiftly made his way over to the lounging lord, hyping himself up in his mind and fueling his confidence with the optimism that drove him in all things, that most people were fundamentally good at their core, and that eventually, if the right people were motivated and involved, everything would turn out for the best.

He approached her with a big, happy grin. "Hey there, Dominator--can I call you 'Nator?"

The villainess met his expression with her own, a chilling, icy smile with subtly bared teeth and half-lidded eyes. "You can call me Lord."

"Ha. Heh heh...of course...lord," Wander replied, confidence flagging just a little. "Well, these are for you." He extended his stretchy noodle arms with his carefully selected gifts and she took them.

Dominator studied both of them with an aloof sort of curiosity, like something you might look at while you were waiting for a bus to arrive. Then she tossed the bouquet over her shoulder and into a lit fireplace across the room. Then she tore the cover off the box of chocolates, dumped the contents into her open mouth, chewed, swallowed, and belched loudly. She smiled again.

"Let's not waste any more time, okay?"

"S-sure," Wander nodded.

Dominator uncrossed her legs and moved her flowing, black skirt out of the way. She tapped a sheer metal plate beneath it twice with a clawed finger and it retracted on its own, revealing a smooth, pale green groin with thin wisps of white hair and a darker, pear-toned clitoris below that, running into a long, green labia. She looked expectantly at him.

Wander took a long, deep breath and breathed a bit of steam from his nostrils, rolling up the sleeves that he didn't have.

Lowering his head, Wander stuck out his long, pink tongue. Dangling it down in front of him, he began to wiggle it back and forth, not entirely unlike a runaway garden hose. Lord dominator flinched and winced at intervals; Wander wasn't going too fast, but it wasn't like he was trying to go slow either. In fact, it didn't seem as if much care was going into the placement or rhythm of his tongue at all. If we had to compare Wander to a surgeon, he would probably opt for a rubber foam finger instead of a scalpel.

As he got into it, his nervousness quickly faded away, the sounds Dominator was making and the wetness left behind after he moved his tongue leading him (falsely) to believe he was nailing it.

"Ah, you know, Wander..." Dominator began. It was difficult to maintain her train of thought however when the little fuzzball's big clumsy tongue grazed or ran over her clit, and she got a few awkward jolts of energy. She twitched. "...Have you ever done this before?"

Wander lifted his head and beamed, with a big, happy grin and closed eyes. "Nope! I don't know why I was so scared before, this is easy!"

He went back to it, now with big, long, quick licks like he was working on one of those giant, spiraled all-day-suckers.

"Okay, then, this part?" She gestured at her clit, flinching after it got tongue bathed yet again. "This part's reeeeeal sensitive, so you wanna be careful with it."

"Yes, ma'am!" Wander saluted, then proceeded to wriggle his tongue back and forth something like a hyperactive earthworm, making sure to avoid the spot she had specified. Dominator sighed, slumping back against her pillow. She was ashamed to admit that such sloppy, awkward motions had already gotten her wet, and beyond that, just interacting with this little jerk was exhausting. On top of that, his new plan of action wasn't doing a whole lot for her.

"You know, you can touch it a little," She said. "Just don't overdo it."

"Okay!" Wander replied emphatically, taking off his hat, flipping it upside down and pulling out a long, sparkly pink vibrator, which had previously been left on the highest setting. He switched it on without noticing and gently pressed it against the conqueror's clit.

All the hair on the back of her neck stood stock straight, her eyes widening in turn, an emerald blush quickly spreading over her freckled cheeks. Mini tidal waves of electrical energy washed over her in sequence, and she winced, gritting her teeth and flinching as each one came, her arms and legs shaking unceasingly.

Wander held the vibe there, ran his fingers back and forth along her soaked pussy lips absent-mindedly, and started making small talk.

"Hey, so I know we haven't gotten a lot of time to chat, but how've you been, Lord?" He asked. "Me and Sylvia found this great little deli on Bingleborp last week."

"Ah--W-" Was all that Dominator had to say in response, blinking a few times before her eyes fluttered back half open, her lower lip slack.

"They have hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, calzones, and they make the bread right in front of you!" At this point Wander was not even looking at the dark lord of destruction anymore. "...And it's family owned, and cozy, and sometimes the original owner comes out and talks to you and she is just the sweetest little old lady..."

"Ahhh...Wa..." Dominator groaned. The vibrator hummed away softly, delivering constant, jagged, rippling jolts of overstimulation while the explorer rubbed her lower lips thoughtlessly.

"Can you believe they deliver to any planet in their surrounding galaxy? And if it takes longer than five years, you get your order free!"

"Wander!" Dominator cried and sat up, glaring and panting. The small orange, behatted fellow finally took notice. "Wander, could you just...stop talking about takeout for a minute? And turn that thing down a little."

Wander glanced at the device he'd been operating all this time and noticed that it was in fact on its highest setting. "Ohhhh, sorry, Lord, didn't see that!" He turned the vibrator down low and then reapplied it, pressing it just as softly against her clit. "Sometimes I just go off on a tangent and I plumb forget what I'm doing. I mean just the other day Sylvia sent me to go grocery shopping and I got into a conversation with the cashier about the difference between waffles and Belgian waffles..."

Dominator flopped back against her pillow and groaned, but not because of anything vibrator-related this time. She closed her eyes and eventually Wander's constant blabbing faded into the background, becoming a sort of white noise. The rough-edged waves of before were now more like soft ripples in a calm sea, each one buzzing and tingling her skin, pores and fine hairs.

"Mmmmmm..." She moaned, shifting on the bed, her hips pushing up just a bit before sinking back down. It wasn't much, those gentle body-spanning vibrations and Wander's fingers working diligently on her pussy, but the consistency of those two things became increasingly more provoking.

Dominator grew more and more restless, her lean, lime body undulating slowly as her scraggly tormentor blathered on, her nose and lips wrinkling, her brow creasing, closed eyes closing tighter.

The intensity built and built, gradually, brick by brick until the galactic overlord was tensing up, everything contracting like the dangerous steel coils of a spring. Her arms were shaking violently despite how still her whole body had become overall.

"Ffffffffrankfurters!" She grunted, scowling and gritting her teeth as she slammed her fist on the mattress next to her, throwing her head back aggressively into the pillow as her hips pushed off the bed.

"...And it took fourteen firefighters to get her out of the tree!" Wander finished, before his hand was pushed away by Dominator's sudden pelvic thrust, almost dropping the glitterfied pink pleasure device. "Huh?"

"Put it back!" She cried desperately.

"Okay!"

Wander put the vibe back on Dominator's shiny, fluid-smeared clitoris, and her next orgasm would come even sooner thanks to the heightened sensitivity left in the wake of her first. Meanwhile, the discombobulated planet tripper had to adjust to the rapidly more wild undulations of her agitated body. The effects on the villainess snowballed, and each new orgasm came sooner and sooner than the last until they all blended together into some undistinguishable hazy plateau...

Dominator's eyes sparkled with brilliant, reflective light before glazing over, her tongue dangling from her mouth and a cold sweat matting her hair to her forehead. Eventually she lay back against the bed, panting and heaving, unable to move, as if all of the vitality had been drained from her body.

Wander switched the vibrator off and watched her immobile form curiously. Even Sylvia had moved a little farther from the door.

"Ha..." Dominator managed, still breathing heavily, a half-formed grin on her face. "Heh heh heh..."

"Uh...Lord?" Wander asked, once again concerned.

The green skinned rogue kept laughing, louder and more frequently, increasingly maniacal and malevolent until it became a full-blown villain laugh.

"Bwa ha ha ha haaaaa!"

When she was done, she sat up and turned her head, looking straight at Wander and smiling. "Thank you, Wander."

He swallowed dryly. "Er...thank me for what, exactly?"

Her smile grew even more dagger-thin. "For showing me the sheer power and control you can have over people's bodies, without a single weapon or doomsday device! And you weren't even trying!"

Wander frowned. "Well, I wouldn't say I wasn't trying. But...that's not exactly what I was hoping you'd get out of this..."

Dominator swung her legs around to the side of the bed and swept her long black skirt over her bottom half for modesty. Then she looked back and forth between her small furry muse and Sylvia, who looked equal parts flabbergasted and amused.

"Perhaps you're right, Wander, maybe I don't need to dominate galaxies and planets, when it might be just as satisfying to dominate people!"

"Um," Wander floundered, not especially liking the direction this was going.

"Yeah, and you know, Dom, a lot of people will even pay you for it," Sylvia interjected, grinning.

"...You're kidding," The queen of mean replied, disbelief quickly turning to evil glee. "That's perfect." She held her face in her hand for a moment and chuckled, then shook her head. A lot more composed now, Dominator smiled slyly up at them. Then she put two of her fingers together, stuck them into her mouth and whistled loudly.

Before Wander and Sylvia could react, the mechanical door behind them slid open and two hovering robotic guards appeared in the doorway.

"Guards, please escort these two back to the planet surface, and be nice to them, will you? They gave me a good idea." Dominator waved to them as they were led out of the room, grinning wickedly.

"Well, I gotta hand it to you, Wander, I'd say that worked out better than I thought it would," Sylvia said as they were escorted down the cavernous crimson hallways of Lord Dominator's ship. "I mean, I'm terrified for her future clients, but at least she's not gonna destroy the galaxy anymore!"

Wander frowned and looked back over his shoulder. "Yeah, I guess so, I just hope that it actually was a GOOD IDEA..."