Naked Life Project - Vita Goes Nude

Story Info
part 1 – Answering the ad and getting started.
11.4k words
4.67
7.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
203 Followers

Naked Life project - Vita signs up

Part 1 - Answering the ad and getting started

by Vitavie

-----------------------------

Note 1: I have to pay homage to the numerous 'Naked at School' and similar stories, which I have enjoyed over the years. When I started this story, I did not have the intention of writing in this genre. What I wanted to do is to write a story about being permanently naked and on view - one of my fetishes. I took the section 'Before we properly dig into this story, let me first tell you a little more about myself' from an unfinished story that I had lying around. My protagonist is a student, so how could I think to avoid the Naked-at-School reference? Fine! Paying homage it is! Better to pay homage than to be accused of ripping off a theme from others.

Note 2: Everyone that appears in this story is eighteen or over.

-----------------------------

  1. THE ADVERT AND HOW THE SCENE IS SET

My name is Vita and I am a twenty-one-year old psychology student, with a minor in mathematics. I study hard, can be a nerd, I admit it, but I play hard as well. Fortunately, I have lots of energy.

I am woman. Haven't I said?

Am I pretty? Most everybody is pretty in these days of body positivity. The facts are that I eat well, exercise, have energy, am fit and in shape. Chest size, waist and hips? You'll just have to guess.

In the beginning, there was an ad. When I saw the ad, I answered it immediately.

It ran as follows:

Two psychology research-assistant positions offered for the duration of a year, one for a male, one for a female student. Both are to be single, in the sense of living alone. Subject will be required to be permanently nude. Her/ his head will be shaved and instrumented with an array of sensor patches. Wig will be provided. Safety of subjects is assured, as is protection against cold. Those that should apply: women and men with confidence, fit, of legal age and active as a student. Attractive remuneration.

Wow! A dream job!

I have fantasised about being permanently nude. On the face of it: fun and exciting, but the challenge would be in the word 'PERMANENT'. Not permanent, if you feel great and want to be seen, but PER-MA-NENT, full stop. Permanent, when you don't feel like it, also when inconvenient, also during the dark-side-of the-moon period sort of thing (yes, with a string hanging out of... you know.)

The other thing, to have your head shaved... Wow! That will shift my limits no end. If one thing is true, I love my hair! I am prepared to have it shaved, but I think I will cry! Wonder what the deal with the wig is.

And there will be two of us! A man and, I hope, me. Do we have to interact? I wonder if I know him. I know most of the psychology majors of my year, and some of other years. No male exhibitionist comes to mind.

I slept one night over it - but, hey, I was sold the minute I read the ad - and then filled out my application. Fingers crossed...

-------------------------

  1. WHO AM I, VITA?

Before we properly dig into this story, let me first tell you a little more about myself.

A pretty woman I am. There, I have said it. Pretty. In the above I said you can't call anyone pretty anymore, since doing so would be at the expense of others who are non-pretty. Also, calling oneself pretty , in old-speak, would be immodest, wouldn't it? All my friends called me pretty, however. Not beautiful, but pretty. Thank god - why be model material? Why be the desire of everybody? Why be gaped at all the time?

Pretty... There is nature, yes. But there has to be nurture too! I eat carefully and work out. Good figure, pretty face, a mass of auburn, slightly curly hair. On my head and in the patch down between my legs. I am not making the point idly. If I get accepted, the hair on my head will have to go, remember?

So, if I am pretty, then how about my personality? Oh, all would agree that I am independent and self-assured. Confident. Autonomous. Yet a social creature, I'd think. I have lots of friends, lots of acquaintances.

Cocky, my detractors might prefer to call me. Don't know... But my detractors would certainly be right if they talk about my one definite vice: I like to be naked.

So inappropriate!

Ever since I left home for university, I have preferred to shed my clothes whenever I was alone in my apartment. There was an erotic tinge to that at first, but my need did not derive from devious tendencies alone. Being naked felt pure and natural to me too. Sometimes the one sentiment prevailed, sometimes the other. So, it came to happen that I opened the door to one of my friends in that state. When I saw her face, I immediately realised my mistake. We laughed, I got dressed and that was that.

But it happened again, and again, opposite female and male friends. Part of my friends stemmed from artsy circles, where apparently fewer taboos prevailed. My psychology friends, funnily enough, were divided. Some deemed me narcissistic. (Isn't every psychology major narcissistic? )

In time, by and large my nakedness got accepted: my slightly taller than average, slender frame, my moderately sized but round breasts, my juicy butt, my legs, my two growths of auburn hair. I would receive my friends undressed; some would reciprocate the gesture, some would not. (Only for some good friends who didn't like my nudity I got dressed when they showed up. I do make sacrifices when I need to.) I would even host parties that way. Was my nakedness an open invitation to make a pass at me? Sure, I slept around, but I was as choosy as the next person and I have friends whom I would not have dreamt sleeping with. The strength of my attitude is such that I remain in charge, naked but not vulnerable.

Art schools need models, nude models. What was more obvious than me earning a bit of cash as a nude model? The first time I posed to fellow students - some of them my friends - I felt slightly nervous. Soon, however, I thought nothing of it. Did they fancy me, possibly the prettiest model - again, sorry! - they had had the pleasure to sketch? I henceforth received just a trifle more attention during normal school hours. Did I enjoy the attention, based of my apparent availability, this apparently being there to be seen and taken? Yes, I did enjoy the attention. Being naked is natural to me, but I will admit that I am a bit of a tease as well. I like to play, am happy to present myself, while remaining hard to get.

So, I am no stranger to nudity in public, on nude beaches but generally indoors only. Well, apart from the odd dare of streaking around campus or something.

I admit it. All this carry-on turns me on. I masturbate by the bucket load. Not in public, though. My parents taught me manners, you know.

--------------------------

  1. THE INTERVIEW

After a few days' waiting, the Prof in question sends me a reply. I am invited to an interview!

Two days later, I present myself at Prof. XXX's office - a straight-laced female professor of gender studies. I met her once when she lectured on the university's sexual transgression policies - one warning and next you're out! I am wearing a short, but demure red dress, high neckline, armless, and a matching cardigan, nude pantihose. Red flats on my feet. And - who knows what will happen? - a fine but simple satin underwear set.

To my surprise, it is 'we' that present ourselves. I am joined by a male fellow-student. He wears a linen summer suit with a pale blue shirt. Brown loafers. I vaguely know him from my math courses - a fleeting figure at the back. He may be a Physics major. A bit of a nerd, but a fair-looking one. Not a hunk, but alright. That is fine. I don't like over-confident. Not sure if he should not be filed under under-confident, though, as he hardly dares to look at me...

I make the contact.

'Are you here for the interview? Hi, I am Vita.'

Now he dares looking at me. He rises.

'Err... Eric, how do you do? I've seen you in class. Hi! Yes, here for the interview. I need the money, you know.'

'Good point! But not mine. OK, some extra money is very welcome, but being naked in my kink! So, getting a legit opportunity to live this up is a godsend.'

'A kink? How strange! Who would want that?' And he blushes! 'For me, you are right, I am not only here for the money. I... I am... I'm still a virgin...', he blushes again, '... and I see this is a way to get laid or gain confidence. Or lose it forever... I mean my confidence... you know...'

'Okay! Good luck with that...'

Prof. XXX opening her door cuts this little exchange short.

'Come in, come in...'

There we are, Eric, Prof. XXX and I. I am so excited about what lies ahead.

'Well... How are you both? Glad you came. Let me just tell you that I have been very disappointed by the previous incumbents. They didn't pass the simple test I had for them.'

A test! Eric and I look at each other. Interview, piercing questions, yes, because the job is not for the fainthearted... but a test?

In hindsight it was obvious.

'Eric and Vita, please undress. In other words, get naked. Now!'

Of course!

I relish the opportunity and slowly, but deliberately and confidently undress, neatly folding up each item, and making sure I surreptitiously show every side of myself to both Prof. XXX and Eric. Including my three holes! Naughty, naughty...

'Eric, are you OK?' said the Prof.

He mutters, 'I haven't prepared for this', but then he takes the plunge, fumbling along. Soon he is naked too. I am surprised to see that his groin is virtually hairless, short of a five-o'clock shadow. A surprise! What he might not have prepared for is arousal-prevention. His penis is at half-mast and he blushes.

'Well, well, Vita and Eric. This was the test! Sweet and simple. I have taken the liberty to look up your academic achievements and you pass on that count too. Above average! So, you have got the jobs if you want them.

'But it is only fair that I first explain what the job actually involves.'

She explains that our jobs, should we take them, are the core of a research project on the psychological consequences of being watched. The programme is called 'Naked Life.' The areas of the brain that harbour the responses have been identified and will be monitored using an array of electrodes. The electrodes will be mounted in a skull cap that will be made to measure.

'So, that is why your head will be shaven, which is intense. However, the shaving will be done in a controlled manner, so that a wig can be made of your own hair, exactly like it is today! Minus the growth of two weeks' time, as the wig-making process eats up a little. But your job will only start in two weeks' time. So, as I said, the wig will be exactly like your hair is today, if you get my drift. Not too bad, is it? During the programme, you will have to shave each morning to ensure the sensors will function well. We'll provide the kit and instructions.'

Eric and I look at each other. Wow! Things get more intense by the minute. Don't know about Eric, but I have decided that on balance I look forward to being shorn. Though I love my hair. I didn't know, but when I've been researching head-shaving on the web, I found it is a secret turn-on for me, to be hairless. A new kink! But I have never done it.

I raise my hand.

'Prof. XXX, will our whole body be shaven?'

She smiles. 'No, why? We only shave your skull for scientific purposes, so that the electrodes register. I see that you have a healthy bush as it stands. You can keep that.'

I reply, 'But Eric...'

'Well, if shaving down there is normal him, we'll let it be. But it's not normal for you...

'What you could do is have yourself be shaved by Eric down there, in public for all I care, and register what parts of the brain come alive. I am kidding, obviously. It's up to you. Do what you like!

'It is worthwhile to add that you will have a small camera and microphone integrated in your wig too. This will allow correlation between the actions, situations and conditions and the neurological responses in your brain.'

She smiles at us... I smile back.

'So,' Eric asks, 'our situations are monitored continuously too?'

'Yes,' the prof replies, 'they are. They are while you wear the sensor cap and the wig. Which you are required to do except when you lie down to sleep. The audio/video and a GPS tracker will be on continuously. They have to be for your brainwaves to be interpreted at all. The sleep period is excepted, as tossing and turning in bed would potentially damage your skull cap and, well, there is no upside. We will provide a bedside stand to store the wig and cap.'

I ask, 'And when we lie down during sex?'

'You are allowed to... rather, are required to wear cap and wig during sex. We are interested in the sex, of course. Both cap and wig are comfortable and robust. The sleep period is excluded as it does not relate to our research goal: the response of the brain when one is being looked at. We are not interested in your wet dreams, therefore.'

We all smile.

'So, we instruct you to exclude the sleep period so as not to run any undue risk with the cap. You can sleep in the gear occasionally, though, for example if you happen to fall asleep. Both are made from modern breathing materials, which are as comfortable as your own skin.'

Eric asks, 'So, our lives are under surveillance 24/7, at least when we are awake? Is that legal?'

'It is, once you sign our contract. From our side, according to our own obligations, we guarantee that both the brainwaves and the video and sound won't fall in the wrong hands and will be used for research purposes only. Anyway, you as such won't be in the videos, as it shows your point-of-view. You can appear in each other's videos, so mind that. You probably will, won't you?' She chuckles. 'By the way, I am afraid you have to wear a compact battery and data storage pack on your upper arm to feed the recording gear. A bit of a bother, but we saw no other way. You'll get two, one for being charged at home and one for wearing when you're out and about. They will last over 24 hours. And they are waterproof. That is: rainproof, obviously, but you can swim while wearing it. We strongly recommend to not dive. The wig may be torn off, damaging the camera, microphone or battery wires.

'But I am digressing, sorry. We'll return to the legalities later.

'Let's talk some more about the purpose of the programme: how does it feel to be looked at? Your conscious and subconscious feelings will affect your brain waves, so we aim to pick these up. To help interpret these, we'll also distil information from the visual picture and the sound. The purpose... Public nudity is generally seen as lewd, as indecent exposure, potentially upsetting anyone that watches or give him - or her, let's be open - the wrong idea. Public nudity is therefore prohibited. Even as some of us maintain that the constitution allows it, but never mind. Fighting windmills is easier.

'We are lucky that in this city, we have a forward, open-minded, pro-woman city council, which we managed to convince that our research would shed light on how the attraction between man and woman happens, what the triggers are, how strong each of the triggers is and so on. Knowing this, the council feels, with us of course, that our research will help develop effective educational programmes for young people in order to inhibit rape, sexual and domestic violence, promote understanding and respect between the sexes - the whole gamut. High time the trend is bent downwards, after lord knows how many centuries... Of course, I am not arrogant enough to think we will single-handedly and in the course of a single year prove that giant steps are feasible, that nudity can be legalised, but we have start somewhere...' She looks each of us in the eyes and smiles.

'That is where you come in. Your responses to being watched, being approached, being ridiculed, bullied, being admired, being aroused will be registered, along with the video image of the triggers. The same holds for your own sexual activities, how the brain waves will intensify during your approach of a potential mate, when you get aroused, make love and so on. By all means, do as you like and act naturally (but stay safe!)'

I smile, Eric forces a smile.

'You will say, how does all that data relate to normality, where one is dressed? True, your responses to the behaviour of others looking at you and treating you constitute an exaggerated reality. However, we and the majority of the City council members have the hope that someday nudity in public will be possible and will actually promote the safety of women. But, you would be right if you say that we need to include a control group. In fact, we will. There will be a dressed male/ female pair, which is instrumented like you. But we don't advertise who form that pair, as no one should notice. They won't stand out like you. Apart from very close friends no one will notice that they are engaged in the programme. Some may notice that their hair doesn't grow. They are asked to not talk about it.

'You are both single, so that is fine. The idea is that you should be known to be available. It is fine, in fact great, for you to have sex. I have to ask, but you don't have to answer: is any of you still a virgin?'

I laugh and offer, 'No, I am not! Can't remember when I was!'

'Now, now, it is not shameful to postpone losing it! Herein lies part of the issue, the pressure of losing one's virginity early! Promotes macho-behaviour and girls spreading their legs before they're really ready! But, well, you don't look like a push-over, so, I guess, good luck to you!

'How about you, Eric?'

He blushes. 'Err... I still am a virgin, prof. XXX.'

'Good luck to you too! Nothing to be ashamed off. Chances are you'll lose it in this process, mark my words.' Eric blushes again, but forces another smile.

'Okay... Yeah...,' he mutters, 'That was kind of what I was hoping.'

Prof. XXX beams at him and says, 'Perfect! You should both generate good data! And insight into the before and after of losing your virginity! I am happy with you both in this programme!'

And, my, oh, my, she gets up and hugs me and then Eric, who blushes and goes erect! She disengages, beaming still, flicks Eric's penis with some thumb and index-finger action, he flinches, and she sits down again.

'So, great, Vita and Eric. I feel we have got something and somewhere! I know, you have not yet agreed to participate.

'I promised to say more about your legal status. The council will issue an edict allowing you both to be naked everywhere within the city and county limits and at all times. The council will consult with the neighbouring cities and counties, and the state, and will try to get them on board. They will issue a barcoded wristband to you with your ID details, as you carrying a driver's licence is not very practical. The police will be informed about you and will watch over you. You will be able to set off an alarm, just by shouting a safeword for the audio gear to pick up. Our software will be trained to recognise this word as uttered by your specific voices and will trigger an alarm to the police. I hope and, really, expect that it won't be necessary to use it.

'Our programme will be formally launched with a handful of articles in the press. About us and our goals, but naturally also about you, as you will be interviewed and pictures of you shown. We will stress that you are under police protection, but will encourage the city folk to interact with you. We have pondered the dilemma of not providing any advance publication on the one hand, so as to keep things natural, or on the other hand publicising the programme well. The latter is indeed the option we have chosen. We felt the advantages outweigh the disadvantages - people will feel encouraged to approach you being the main advantage, as well as the fact that they may not tell you off.

Vitavie
Vitavie
203 Followers