All Comments on 'The Good Life Ch. 01'

by cforester44

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
cforester44cforester44almost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I guess I should have mentioned this at the begining, but this is meant to be a romantic story about two very different people coming to terms with each other and finding love. It is not necessarily good fodder if you're looking for something to get you off quick.

That said, I hope anyone looking for a love story will enjoy this, and please leave comments so that I know if I should continue or am just wasting my time.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Please

Please, you have to continue this series. You are so not wasting your time. I look forward to the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
Heartfelt

There are a lot of people on this site who appreciate a good romance story, Seeker71 and me included, so i can say for sure you aren't wasting your time. You set the foundation very well. Evan is a character we can all feel for. I can't wait to see how Charlie helps him, or how they help each other.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Keep Your Story Going

I really enjoyed reading this story and I hope you'll continue it. It's sexy and romantic. Not everyone wants to just read about guys getting sucked and fucked out their minds in 1,000 words or less. Some of us enjoy reading real erotic love stories that build gradually, that make sex a part of the story, not just the only thing in the story. There's an audience out there that will embrace your story as I have. I've written a few stories myself and know it can be hard to please guys who only want to get online, read a story and jack off in five minutes or less time.

Keep up the good work. I promise there's a lot of people who want to see this story grow and develop. I seem to have developed an audience of followers that enjoy my stories and are incredibly kind and generous in their comments. That same audience will follow yours.

bambi37bambi37almost 13 years ago
yes yes yes

definitely keep going...you have created a love story that is sweet and heartfelt...i cannot wait to read the next chapter...kudos on a fabulous job!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Please keep going

I love the slow burn. And there's so much more to explore between these two, especially since it's so clear that Evan needs Charlie.

me71me71almost 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

I hope you won't make us wait too long for ch 2!

This is a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please write more

you definitely aren't wasting your time, this story is very well written and emotional. Please share more with us!

Marbles29Marbles29almost 13 years ago
wow

this is going to be a great story.. Cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I may not be so good a life for the men at the moment but the potential is certainly there. Wonderful start on a romantic story. Please don't put downt that pen for any length of time!

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
WOW ...... "I LOVE YOU"

Dude, that's some heavy shit going on here. Been on both sides of the stick. How can you top chapter 1? :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wow...

You got some heavy duty emotions going on there. One of the tags reads 'gay romance' so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, LOL! But oh boy have they got some issues to work through and I can't wait to read every second of it!!

Great first chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn.

Just. ~ ~ ~ Damn.

I am so oooo hoping for a happy ending. Please don't take too long to post the next chapter.

JAXTIGJAXTIGalmost 13 years ago
WOW DOESNT COVER IT!

Leaving a comment is very rare for me, but this story has me hook line and sinker. Great story. It has been way to long since I have got so caught up in the characters. This chapter has the feeling of knowing these guys. As if I had been reading about them for a long time. AND it only the first chapter of your FIRST post on here. Please post more soon. This is one I will checking for new up dates every time I am online. Fantastic start. Thanks for posting such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great first story!

I hope you write fast. You had me hooked from the very start. I will be checking everyday for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Please, oh please, post another chapter soon. The unexpected ending to this one nearly had me in tears...can't wait for more.

janus1xjanus1xalmost 13 years ago
Can't Wait for More

this story was fantastic. I too will be watching daily for the next installment. Thanks so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

He should have not blamed himself for Jason's death. Jason brought it on himself and could have killed him first. I hope he and Charlie can work things out. I hope he can let his demons go and be loved. It was a very well-written, emotional story that I look forward to continuing. It's so sad that Evan thinks he should feel guilt. Why would he think he should? Why does he hate himself so much? I hope we'll get a better explanation than the note. I wonder if you can make them move beyond all this and heal? Hope so.

loniekloniekalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

I love this chapter, it had me in tears cant wait to read the next one and see what happens :)

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Whoa.

Wasn't expecting that at all. Wicked plot twist :) thoroughly impressed.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

I just re-read your story for the 4th maybe 5th time and fell in love with it all over again. Please write more. Don't let this be your only story.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Bloody hell talk about your transgressions being revisited on you, or whatever the phrase is. Charlie is certainly punished for being such an idiot about being gay and not admitting it, you've made his mental anguish come across very well.

And God I wanted to kick the fucking hell out of the whole police station - but I think the worst and most telling moment was when Evan told Charlie not to come out. How awful is that !

Anyway, like everyone else here I want to congratulate you and hope that you'll keep writing for a long time. Your new story has started off really great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Author! Author! (round of applaus)

I agree with previous posters. You write such wonderful stories, with such real characters. Spank bank stories have their place, but many of us want fully formed stories with firm relation to reality. Beautiful things are often not painless.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

This story was amazing. The best story hands down I read on here. I can't believe Evan feels guilt over Jason killing himself. Unless Jason was the first love that black his eye for ” seducing” him. Either way its no excuse & no ones fault but Jason's punk ass.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Best story

This is brilliant.

Love it!

ChrissiChrissiover 10 years ago

I'm ashamed at myself for not already commenting...but I love this story!! I'm glad you are writing more, and I love Vince and Jack, and certainly want more from you...THANK YOU!

KBLaneKBLaneabout 7 years ago

Beautifully written. Oh how my heart aches for Evan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly compassionate and truly loving. Sorry life can be so complicated. We all deserve more grace than we will ever experience in this life. Bless you for your willingness to walk that road with another broken soul. We find redemption in the vertical but we find healing in the horizontal. Too bad so few find that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous