All Comments on 'The Good Life Ch. 02'

by cforester44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
great story

..but i am sorry we didnt get to hear about the parents meeting evan -it had some real potential for embarrassment-by-parent humour! Thanks for sharing, i'll be looking out for any future stories :)

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
i agree

love this story, but felt kaind of rush in the end, because the meeting the parents and family, the first outings as a couple and the way the learn to live together it´s missing but still like it verry much... can´t wait to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved it also. I agree with the last comment that it felt rushed but at the very end...I, too, would have liked to 'see' the meeting the parents and maybe an epilogue where they meet their first child or something. The parents could have been there. I felt the way he showed up at his door after getting through the program was great. I thought it was strange that he told Charlie what changed was 'you came out'. Why in the hell would he continue to tell him not to (I get why he did pre-injury) and question if he was smart to when Charlie said he did if that change was what he needed to be able to love him? I also have to say that my best friend is an amputee and you handled that with respect, so thanks. Great story overall.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
WOW AMAZING POWERFUL

What a powerful emotional story, would liked to have had more (wasn't quit ready for the story to end) but it was a good ending. Hope you might come back to this story and characters though. :)

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Yay, part 2

Loved it! I have bins all around me (moving), but when I checked and saw you had this posted I took a break and I am glad I did. I will read anything you post and I look forward to your next submission.

Peace and joy,

Shell

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
OMG

That was tragic, and sad, and scary... and down right beautiful. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

XXXmaddieXXXXXXmaddieXXXalmost 13 years ago
wOw...

I loved your story! It made me cry and now I'm sad it's over!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
I am so glad you finished this!

This chapter was perfect. It really pulled at my heart when Even had his breakdown. But I was glad he did, because once he hit the bottom it meant he was truly ready to heal.

Awesome work, CF44!

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 12 years ago
Makes me believe there really is someone out there for EVERYONE

What a great story! Loved it!

dagan732dagan732over 12 years ago
I'm sorry it's over

This was a great story that I enjoyed reading immensely! Well written with an interesting plot and engaging characters. It made the drama flow and that's what's important. Can't wait to read your next posting!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
WOW! Intense.

I'm so glad i found you on here. this is a diamond of a story. I inhaled both chapters it was that good. I see this is your first posting for Lit, I seriously hope it wont be your last. You have a wonderful gift, and i for one i'm very grateful you shared it with us. Please post again soon.

Good luck with your writing, its really really good.

thank you again.

J~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks to Dagan732

If he hadn't posted this story on his favourites page I would have missed it and that would have been a crying shame as it is a wonderful story, well written and beautifully realised. Thanks Cforester44 for sharing on this site. I hope you get an editor soon that can help you develop your work. Post again if you're still looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet!

The first chapter was a let down, and Evan's injury was a shock, but this was nicely written. I could see the being fully fleshed out into something far longer. The little things like his time in recovery, getting frustrated and feeling pride when he did something difficult for an amputee. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

OMG best story I've ever read. Thank you sooo much. Plssss wright more like this.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Delightful story

Really fantastic

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
great

you have a way of making your characters real, they experience hurt, pain, denial, joy, love, happiness and all those emotions and feelings that make us human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!

What a gorgeous, delicately handled and defy bit of story-telling! An utterly lush read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this story!

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

What an amazing story. I came across it this evening and could not quit reading! A very unlikely love story. But it felt so real I'm not sure it isn't based on a real life experience.

I former high school bully and the sad victim finding love after much pain and suffering for both!

It was so well written and all accomplished in just two perfect chapters!

I know it was written 10 years ago, but wonderful writing never gets old! Wonderful! I easily rated both chapters 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A beautifully written and involving romance.

The plotline, the characters and the dialogue are first class and make for a fully satisfying reading experience.

Thanks to the author for creating and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous