The Good Life Isn’t Just About Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClife
JClife
1,016 Followers

I figured right now it wasn't an issue; it wholly belonged to my Mom and until she passed away it wouldn't be legally recognized as my asset. But the Doctor hadn't been optimistic in my private conversation with him that she had more than three months to live, and a divorce usually takes a good six month's plus. Even longer if the spouse fights it and demands counseling and takes issue with the asset split and God knows what other bullshit reasons might be drummed up.

I was damned if I would let a penny of that money go to Molly, so I needed a plan. I could disappear; take the money and run, but no way I was walking out on my Mom and no way I wanted to be in contempt of a court order and hiding out hoping not to be found.

I could stay in the marriage, ignore Molly, and start playing around on my own and create an open marriage. Not my style and certainly wouldn't pass Mom's ethical compass. I could kill her and Jay Sutter, but I knew that they weren't worth fucking up the rest of my life over; and murder wasn't in my DNA.

An idea of a plan started to form in my mind, and although I figured it was a long shot, if I played my part correctly, maybe I could make it work. I would have to bury my hatred and urge for revenge on Molly and Sutter, but if I played the long game, they would eventually get what was coming to them.

On Monday evening I drove back to my house and as soon as I got out of the car, Molly opened the door and ran out to hug me. She tried to give me a kiss and I pushed her back and told her we had to talk. The look on her face was shock at being refused the kiss, and then dread at the horrible statement of "we have to talk". We walked into the living room and she took the couch and patted the seat next to her but I took the armchair across from the couch, which again created a look of sadness and despair on her face.

"Davey, I missed you so much. You can't leave me like that, I need you. I'm so much in love with you and I feel so bad that you have the wrong idea about me. I love you! Are you home to stay and can we drop this talk of suspicion and anger that you have?"

I looked at her with contempt, that again put a look of fear and shock on her face. "Molly, cut the bullshit out and let's have an honest discussion. I know all about your Friday night with Sutter. I saw you at the restaurant, and you were dressed to kill. You certainly never dressed for me like that, but maybe it's because I don't have a Porsche with fucking vanity plates."

Molly tried to speak but I cut her off, "Be quiet Molly. I'm not done. I saw you at the restaurant in the booth with his hand on your thigh and you practically sitting in his lap. I then followed you to the Hilton and I saw the kiss and groping you two exchanged before heading in to get a room and spend the night fucking. So, let's just cut the bullshit and get on with the dissolution of our marriage."

"On Davey, no, please god no. I don't love him; I love you. There is no way we are going to end our marriage, I need you!"

"Then why are you fucking him? Why are you disrespecting me that way and cheating on me when you say you love me? Tell me why, damn it!"

Molly cringed and knew that the only hope she had was the truth. "Okay, Okay. I'm a fucking gold digger, that's why. I don't mean to be, I don't want to be, but I just can't seem to help it. When Jay started to seduce me with diamonds, and I-phones, and fabulous dresses and shoes, I just couldn't seem to resist. And all of the exquisite lunches and dinners out, with restaurants that we could only dream about going to and bills that equaled a weeks' worth of my pay! Yes, God damn it, I did fuck him because I wanted him to keep showering me with gifts, money, clothes, and he swore he would get my salary to the very top of where it could possibly go!

"But Davey, please believe me. I don't love him and I never will. I love and only you. Yes, I want the things he can give me but when I kiss him I almost wretch and when he fucks me, I can barely get wet. I've never had an orgasm with him, but I am ashamed to say I have faked a lot of them. He won't go down on me and I have never sucked his cock as he thinks both of those things are unsanitary and disgusting. It's just a transaction, wham-bam he cums and we are done. He could never even hold a candle to how you make me feel and I don't love him, but God help me I do love the gifts and feeling like I'm rich when I'm out with him."

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry and I didn't want to lie to you but I just got caught up in all of the riches and I didn't want to give them up. Oh, I know I sound like a prostitute, just fucking him for the gifts and riches he can give me, but that is what happened and now that you know it's helping me with my guilt and my anxiety of being caught."

"Well Molly, you are definitely caught so now what do you think is going to happen? Are you willing to quit your job, go to counseling and leave your greed behind and see if we have any remote chance of reconciling?"

"God Davey, please don't ask that. I don't want to lose you but I don't want to give up the golden cow. Is there any way you can allow me this and just consider it part of my job? You know that when I come home from his pathetic love making, I am so in need of a real man that I attack you and allow you anything. Can I just make it up to you by letting you do anything you want to me and by me loving you and worshipping you when we are together? Oh god I know that sounds pathetic but if you could find it in yourself to allow me that I will definitely make it up to you!"

"Man, Molly. What the fuck! How can you ask me that? You want me to cuckhold myself so that you can enjoy the riches and I get the sloppy seconds?"

"Davey, no you don't get the sloppy seconds. When I fuck him it means nothing, I feel nothing, and I have no love or excitement being with him. It is strictly the material things he can give me, and the love and friendship and partner in my life is always only going to be you!"

"So, Molly, are you suggesting an open marriage? You fuck him, I find other people to fuck and enjoy, but we remain married and we come together at night and fuck like nothing's changed?"

"No Davey. I couldn't stand the idea of you with another woman. I couldn't think about you being with her and maybe having better sex than us. Or you comparing her to me. Or the worse possibility; you falling in love with someone else. I know that is hypocritical, and it probably makes me look pretty shallow, but I don't want an open marriage. I just want to enjoy the things he gives me, pay for them with pathetic meaningless sex, and stay with you. At some point this will be over and I'll be only yours again."

"Molly, you really screwed up our marriage in a big way by fucking him. How the fuck do you expect me to accept that. What kind of a wuss do you think I am that I would ever consider playing the role of a cuckhold. I'm so pissed at you right now that I can't even be here, but we sure as hell are going to talk more about this. I'm going to go back and stay with my Mom for a few days and I'll be back on Wednesday to talk more. By the way, are you at least fucking with condoms?"

"Oh God yes Davey. There is no way I want to have a mistake pregnancy with him. We always use condoms and I won't take the chance of an STD or a pregnancy, ever!"

"I'll maybe see you Wednesday Molly." I ripped open the door on my way out and Molly started to sob as she watched me leave.

"Wait Davey. Please, can I fuck you now and show you how much I want only you? I need you so bad!"

"Molly, we need to figure out our relationship before we confuse it even more with having sex right now. God, it's like you have lost all sense of reality and I'm so fucking pissed off right now I don't even want to touch you much less fuck you!"

With that I slammed the door on my way out, knowing that the first seed of my plan was planted and I would see if I could bring it home on Wednesday. If not, there was no way that I was going to ever fuck her again, and I would just move onto a divorce. I was disgusted with her and right now I hated her. I hated the lies; the betrayal and I had no respect left for her seeing that the only thing that was really important in her life was the greed and the lust for material things.

I didn't even really think she knew if she loved me or what love was; but she knew I was the best sex toy she had ever had and if she could combine the Gold Digger life with Sutter and the happy sex-free-for-alls with me she would have the best of both worlds. But no way I was going to play the role of the cuckhold.

I thought hard about driving right over to Sutter's house and beating the living shit out of him, and then dragging Molly to counseling and forcing her to quit the job. But, why? She had already lost my love and respect and there was no relationship worth saving in my mind, so at this point it was all about a plan to painlessly and cheaply jettison her out of my life.

I had done enough internet research on divorce to know that it would be expensive and leave me in a financial bind. I also figured she would fight any divorce and delay it, and it seemed unlikely that I could divorce her before my Mother passed away and the $15 million trust fund was transferred as an asset to me. I had noticed in my research that uncontested, amiable divorces sometimes were granted in three months, especially when the same lawyer represented both parties and the split was agreed and amiable. That possibility was central to my plan.

I spent my next several days filling in a few massage appointments to keep some money rolling in, but mostly staying with my Mom and tending to her needs. We went through Mom's picture albums and we laughed at some of the memories and cried at some of the others but we were together, and I made sure to tell her over and over that I loved her and really appreciated how she had raised me and how great my developing years had been

Wednesday rolled around before I knew it and I headed over to my house to have another discussion with Molly. When I walked in the door, she was wrapped in a robe, but I could see she was wearing stockings and high heels. I thought maybe she had just gotten back from work, so I asked her if this was a good time and she replied, "Anytime I can be with you is a good time for me Dave. I really missed you and I really don't like how things are between us. We need to fix this!"

"Well Molly, you tell me. Just how would you fix this?"

"Davey, you would move back in here and make love to me four or five times a week like we used to. You would treat me exactly as you used to before you found out about Jay Sutter, and I would treat you like my King and do everything and anything you wanted me to do to keep you happy."

"Yeah Molly, but what about the real issue. What about you and Sutter?"

"Oh Davey, if you could just forget about that. Just let me have that part of my life; enjoying all of the riches that we can't afford and then I'll come home to you just like I always have and make passionate love to you and enjoy each other's laughter and conversation and just be together like the soulmates we have been until now. Do you love me enough to just let me continue as is? Please baby, I'll really make it up to you!"

Internally I was repulsed by this. Who the fuck was this woman and what had she done with my wife? But, playing the long game I said, "Molly, please listen to me carefully and hear me out. This is the way I see it. I think we are a bit at odds. You want to enjoy all of the riches, gifts, meals, clothes; all the fancy material things in life that you can get from Sutter. But to do that, you have to fuck him, and doing that while you and I are still married makes me a cuckhold, and I won't stand for that. So, I can't agree to what you want.

"That leaves only a few options. We could have an open marriage; and I can go find a multitude of hot women to fuck but we can stay married and still spend time together, both in and out of bed."

"No Davey, I can't agree to that. I just can't let you be with another woman."

"Okay, then that leaves divorce."

"Oh my God no Dave, I will never divorce you. I'll never let you go. Please babe don't even mention that."

"Well Molly, if we approached divorce based on adultery and we fight our way through it, we will lose any savings we have at all. We would spend thousands on lawyers; at least I would, maybe you could use Sutter. I would end up flat broke, with no house and you and I no doubt would destroy any kind of relationship we have left dragging each other through the mud of an ugly, contentious divorce."

"Then please Davey, don't even bring it up. That's not a good plan, you need to be in my life."

"Well Molly, then please hear me out on this idea. You want the things in life that Sutter can give you. I would imagine Sutter talks to you about leaving me and marrying him?"

At this statement, Molly turned her eyes away and looked down and whispered, "Yes, babe, but I would never!"

"Just hear me out. I am guessing you have been at his house and probably fucked there a few times, right?"

Molly cast her eyes down again and sobbed a bit and said, "Yes babe. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"Molly, listen up. I am guessing his house is amazing. If you did marry him, just think of the riches you would have. Basically, whatever you wanted? An amazing house, redecorated as you want it. An incredible car. Vacations to beach resorts and metropolitan cities that you can now only imagine. Staying in the finest resorts and hotels, wearing the best clothes, the best jewelry. Eating in the most exclusive restaurants and partying at the most exclusive and expensive clubs. It sounds exactly like the life that you have dreamed about and want and you could have it all."

"But Davey, I will never leave you. I need you. I told you, he makes me feel good with gifts but our love life is pathetic and we really have no connection like you and I do. I can't give you up."

I cringed on the inside wondering how Molly couldn't see that I now felt no connection for her at all. Only contempt that she would throw away what we had for a few measly dollars and trinkets. It made me realize how we really never were close to being right for each other, and what a mistake it would be to waste more time in this marriage.

"Molly," I said with my best salesman's voice I could muster, "You wouldn't have to be without me and I wouldn't have to be without you. You and I could have a clandestine affair, we could meet up and share our love and companionship. I would cuckhold him, just like he is now doing to me. Since he thought it was alright to have an affair with my wife, I guess it would be just be fine for you and I to have a long-term affair that he doesn't need to know about. You get the best of both worlds. You can hang around with me, and we can have exciting and wild sex; and you can get all the riches you could want from him!"

I could see her considering it and that made me lose even more respect for her, if that was possible at this point.

"But how could I get away to see you and be with you? I work for him and would be spending all of my time with him at night too; which now that I think about it sounds pretty dreadful. No Davey, I can't do it."

"Molly, after you get married you tell him you no longer want to work for him. You tell him you are now an equal partner in the marriage and you don't want to upset that by having a work relationship. You tell him that you are going to stay home, maybe go to school, work on improving yourself. Then all I have to do is book all of my clients in the evening and you and I will have every weekday to fuck and hangout all day long! That is how you can have the two things you want; his material possessions and a life of riches; and me as your best friend and lover whenever you need me."

I had laid it on pretty thick, but I could see the wheels turning and I knew I had planted a seed that would hopefully sprout. Now I had to lay out the details.

"Of course, Molly, the only way it would work would be for you and me to have an amiable no-fault divorce where we just split the money we saved, I keep the house so I have a place to live and a place for you to come and make love to me; and we save all our money by having Sutter be the lawyer for both of us. But he is kind of a shark, so you would have to convince him to just let us very quickly and quietly get an amiable divorce approved without him trying to find every nickel we have and get as much as he can for you.

"It would be really important for us to get divorced quickly, cause during the process he would expect us to be separated and you would still be working for him and we really couldn't start up our affair until you were married and not working anymore. But I'm guessing Sutter with his connections with judges could get this all done in three months or less."

"Davey, I don't know. I really don't want to divorce even though I really want his lifestyle. But God, I really don't want him. I'm not sure I could stand living with him and being his wife. Can't you just let me have him on the side and keep things the way they are now. He doesn't mean anything to me and it will never take anything away from us."

"I'm sorry Molly, but we went through that. You don't want on open marriage, which is the only way we can stay married. I refuse to be a cuckhold and let him fuck my wife while I sit at home. That leaves divorce and we can either do it the hard way where we fight each other, lose everything we own, become bitter enemies and never see each other again; or we can do it the way I just laid out where you and I are still together through an exciting and secret long-term affair; and you live the life of luxury you want, with Sutter footing the bill."

I could see that Molly was struggling and needed time to think it through. I knew she needed incentive, and although it made me sick to think about making love to her, I was going to have to play the part and keep that charade up until she picked either divorce #1 or divorce #2.

I walked over to Molly and said, "I know you have a lot to think about babe, so let's leave that idea for now and let's just enjoy what we can have if you pick divorce #2. That allows us to continue to make love, and I think we both need to remember how fantastic that is right now!"

With that I untied her robe and she was wearing nothing but her stockings and high heels. I guess she was going to try and seduce me into being the cuckhold, but I pretty much had laid out for her the only path that would keep us together.

"Molly, you say that Sutter won't go down on you? You know how much I love that," I said as I went down to my knees and started to kiss and lick her pussy. Within minutes she had sunk down to the floor; was on her back, and had her legs spread as wide as she could with my face planted on her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit on a mission to give her at least three or four orgasms before I left.

After two hours, we both lay on the couch, completely satisfied and in a sex-stupor. "Molly, I've got to go back and take care of my Mom; she isn't doing well. Think about everything we talked about and let me know how you want to move forward. Can you decide by tomorrow night?" I didn't want to give her too much time to think it all through, and thought once I got her committed to divorce method two, I could keep pushing the ball down the field and get this done as soon as possible.

"Davey, I don't know, but please come over tomorrow night so we can repeat what we just experienced. I need you in my life and between my leg's babe. That was incredible."

"Molly, now we have a potential plan for how that can happen, and it's the only way from my point of view that will work. I'll be back tomorrow night and if we agree on this plan, I will be happy to make sweet, sweet love to you all night long."

JClife
JClife
1,016 Followers